If you squirt what makes it happen for sure?

my wife will squirt every time when she;s on her back, my cock in her ass and i stroke her clit with my thumb.

Once a long, long time ago. I belonged to Parents without Partners. It is so long ago that I do not remember the particulars.

Anyway I ended up at her house. She had me wait in the living room. There were teenagers sleeping in the house. She came back with several towels and proceeded to get naked. I quickly followed suit.

We fucked nicely for a time. When she began having an orgasm things got very wet. It did not smell like pee. Although that would not have bothered me. We fucked longer but I don't remember her squirting again.

For some reason I never saw her again. Either privately or at a function. Don't know why, I would have been up for more sessions. I had heard of squirting and would have liked to learn more first-hand.

I have had the good fortune of having sex with more than two dozen women but this was my only encounter with a squirter. I am 80 now and a survivor of prostrate cancer and crippled by arthritis so I will not have any more chances.

I am very thankful for the experiences that did occur.

Odnt?

Is it possible to bring off a squirt from a 62 year old wife who has never squirted? I would like to make her orgasms more intense. That is if squirting makes them more intense.

Is it possible to bring off a squirt from a 62 year old wife who has never squirted? I would like to make her orgasms more intense. That is if squirting makes them more intense.

I'm 54 and just started squirting in the last few years. Squirting doesn't always happen during orgasm. I will squirt, which feels amazing and then gave an orgasm or vise versa. The other night I squirted 4 times and had 3 orgasms so it just depends. Squirting is caused by G spot stimulation, lots of women squirt from fingers but I never have. We are all different.

I'm 54 and just started squirting in the last few years. Squirting doesn't always happen during orgasm. I will squirt, which feels amazing and then gave an orgasm or vise versa. The other night I squirted 4 times and had 3 orgasms so it just depends. Squirting is caused by G spot stimulation, lots of women squirt from fingers but I never have. We are all different.

mmmm, squirting. Must remember this :devil:

I can pass out happily with a combination on my clit and g-spot. Usually, it's the g-spot that brings a...fuller orgasm as compared to clit. I've to be very relaxed to be able to squirt while having an orgasm. The maximum I've been able to squirt was like...two times.

Ok, the woman (it's always the woman right?) don't wanna wash tons of fucking towels either! lol

Simpler: use a big plastic sheet.:eek:

Laying on cold, scratchy plastic irritates my back. Towels are slightly better that way. ;)

I can pass out happily with a combination on my clit and g-spot. Usually, it's the g-spot that brings a...fuller orgasm as compared to clit. I've to be very relaxed to be able to squirt while having an orgasm. The maximum I've been able to squirt was like...two times.

Laying on cold, scratchy plastic irritates my back. Towels are slightly better that way. ;)

I have to be very aroused to squirt which isn't a difficult job, haha.id rather wash towels than lay on plastic too!

It was only a suggestion :D
Besides, having to stop and prepare the bed for the flood is a bit of a passion killer. Almost as bad as stopping to roll on a rubber.

Grabbing a couple of towels is much easier, Grumble about the washing later lol. The trouble later may have been worth it.

Once a long, long time ago. I belonged to Parents without Partners. It is so long ago that I do not remember the particulars.

Anyway I ended up at her house. She had me wait in the living room. There were teenagers sleeping in the house. She came back with several towels and proceeded to get naked. I quickly followed suit.

We fucked nicely for a time. When she began having an orgasm things got very wet. It did not smell like pee. Although that would not have bothered me. We fucked longer but I don't remember her squirting again.

For some reason I never saw her again. Either privately or at a function. Don't know why, I would have been up for more sessions. I had heard of squirting and would have liked to learn more first-hand.

I have had the good fortune of having sex with more than two dozen women but this was my only encounter with a squirter. I am 80 now and a survivor of prostrate cancer and crippled by arthritis so I will not have any more chances.

A woman who squirted with me, also left me a few months later. I would have thought the fact I was able to help bring her to that kind of orgasm might have encouraged her to want to stick around.

So, a question for the ladies: Are you embarrassed by squirting? Do you worry about squirting. Do you think it's pee? (It isn't).

I am glad that you experienced all that you did, Charles.

For me the squirt is all in the breathing. A Tantric bf helped me with the first time, but I can't just do it with any one. I have to be into the moment and the man.

In my experience squirting has been something I've been able to learn to control. The only time it happens is if Husband is fingering me (usually hard and fast). I have learned to prevent it if we (I) don't want to have to change the sheets, or I can let it happen naturally. I've just recently started squirting a bit during actual sex, but usually fingering is the only way to make it happen on me.
We both love it, but it's a lot more work afterward ;)

Back