520th Post, and All's Well (26/M)

And now for a piece I like to call "Stuck in a Rut or Knows What He Likes?" Which of the two phrases speaks most closely to my attitude toward self-photography recently? I leave that as an exercise to you, gentle reader. I'll be over here staying out of mischief. Filing papers. Rotating the cushions. Making sandwiches. Masturbating.

Lots of lines converging over here. Making angles.
What could I be listening to?
Hey there, sexy stranger. I have just seen this thread. I doubt you'll stay out of mischief long ;) As for what you're listening to? We'll just have to use our imagination. These pics are quite yummy, by the way.

With an arse like yours, no lines are needed :D

nibbles

shivers, strokes

You'll enjoy the set I took yesterday, then. Now I just need to get around to posting them. Tomorrow, probably!

Hey there, sexy stranger. I have just seen this thread. I doubt you'll stay out of mischief long ;) As for what you're listening to? We'll just have to use our imagination. These pics are quite yummy, by the way.

Goodness! Welcome to the thread, sexy lady, and thank you! I trust your judgement implicitly on such matters. But am I the one we should be worried about getting into tro-- husband?! Congratulations are in order! To you? To him? Yes!

Where has your imagination taken you recently?

Hahaha! I love the explanation of "buddy" as a double entendre. It's one of those rare deconstructions of word meanings that is humorous rather than pedantic. Most of the time when you explain why jokes are funny, it takes all the humor out of it. This time, it's definitely the source of some laughs. My favorite pick-up lines are the metaphors/similes, I think it brings out some creativity for sure.

You're right: the descriptions make the lines worth reading.

I took the humor of the description more from its earnestness, like if a well-meaning mathematician claimed to have discovered the formula for love. The humor compounds when the viewer learns several of the variables aren't nearly as objective as the young scholar intended. They numbers reveal he prefers red-haired gymnasts with British accents rather than being a formula for public consumption.

Alternately, the author's a savant at playing it straight and knows the secret of subtle wryness. However, the Xerox line suggests otherwise.

Don't you dare take your thread down, I'll have to track you down and make put it back up. (The word up is a double entendre, referring not only to the internet thread but also to your penis. This is a slightly sleazy line, but the poster thinks you mightn't mind.)

That is not as threatening as you may assume. I say this because were you to track me down, the results would no doubt benefit both our... threads. Here, I use the delayed phrase "... threads" to change the direction of the conversation at the last second, "stinging" the reader's expectation of reference to unbridled sexual congress. It is this author's opinion that slightly sleazy lines are best when prodded, teased, and gently interrogated.

After enough long, deep stretches I start to feel centered in my body. It's a strange sensation because at the same time, I'm expanding outward, like I can grasp, influence, or reach more. It's expansion and contraction, focus and white noise. It's a liquid feeling, so I suppose it's fitting some of the body's contours start to look strange and flexible.

Careful observers will notice shorter hair than in prior photos. While the upkeep is easier, I'm not as pleased with it overall. It's like they say: time heals all wounds. On a related topic, check out these crazy angles. Time to track down a tripod!

Here, I'm trying to add my two cents to the ever-popular "sexist depictions of superheroines" conversation. Getting a nice twist in the spine for this "show off all the goods" pose is all right in a controlled environment, but I wouldn't want to do it while wizards and robots are exploding all around. Unless they were the sorts of robots and wizards who like this kind of thing.

I dare you to find a robot or wizard that wouldn't like "that kind of thing." Though it does seem that it wouldn't be the best defensive kind of pose. Also, this pose makes me wish that I were standing on the other side of you, so I could get a slightly... different view.

Well, as long as it isn't an offensive pose either!

As for your challenge, I present this guy. I may be typecasting here, but he seems like the sort of wizard who doesn't like anything:

As for alternate views, all you need to do is move a little closer.

Don't judge a book, they say... I think there might be another wizard that would like to sidle up to that wizard and stare out into the galaxy together...

Was there a double entredre in your use of "move"? :D

So there was. Wholly intentional and unapologetic.

Two magical space wizards though? Hott fun! To such beings, watching galactic phenomenon would be like experiencing thunderstorms and winds chill enough to shake the body awake. Red cheeks and the challenge of the gutsy struggle to remain relevant under the awesome force of nature. Weathering the fury of the cosmos only to shout back at it, using its own solar winds as fuel.

After enough long, deep stretches I start to feel centered in my body. It's a strange sensation because at the same time, I'm expanding outward, like I can grasp, influence, or reach more. It's expansion and contraction, focus and white noise. It's a liquid feeling, so I suppose it's fitting some of the body's contours start to look strange and flexible.

Careful observers will notice shorter hair than in prior photos. While the upkeep is easier, I'm not as pleased with it overall. It's like they say: time heals all wounds. On a related topic, check out these crazy angles. Time to track down a tripod!

Here, I'm trying to add my two cents to the ever-popular "sexist depictions of superheroines" conversation. Getting a nice twist in the spine for this "show off all the goods" pose is all right in a controlled environment, but I wouldn't want to do it while wizards and robots are exploding all around. Unless they were the sorts of robots and wizards who like this kind of thing.

I have nothing to say other than YUM! :D

I am absolutely delighted I found this thread, your pictures are so fascinating~!:cattail:

I have nothing to say other than YUM! :D

Well, I have something to say to that:

Words aren't the only way to communicate!

I really want to play with your hair...

Yikes! That's one of the top three ways to distract me. It's an extra-sensitive space that leaves me torn between melting into the sensations or giving in to more proactive urges. Will it end up being about the taking or the giving, and how long can I last in sweet ambiguity before making the decision?

I am absolutely delighted I found this thread, your pictures are so fascinating~!:cattail:

Oh? And why is that? Absolute delight's a rare commodity, but I likes the sound of it. Hi!

Last edited:
Yikes! That's one of the top three ways to distract me. It's an extra-sensitive space that leaves me torn between melting into the sensations or giving in to more proactive urges. Will it end up being about the taking or the giving, and how long can I last in sweet ambiguity before making the decision?

What are the other two ways? Perhaps combining it with another will help aid with that decision. :D

What are the other two ways? Perhaps combining it with another will help aid with that decision. :D

Hmmm! How do I know you wouldn't misuse this information? In the wrong hands... mouths... it could be used for terribly wicked purposes!

Wouldn't my ears be red then!

Hmmm! How do I know you wouldn't misuse this information? In the wrong hands... mouths... it could be used for terribly wicked purposes!

Wouldn't my ears be red then!
Now does that really seem like something i would do? :devil: :D

I see you're up to your usual sexy self. Love those odd angles though I do anticipate what you can capture when you get a tripod. Hmmmm, Maybe I'll let my imagination take me there :devil:
Goodness! Welcome to the thread, sexy lady, and thank you! I trust your judgement implicitly on such matters. But am I the one we should be worried about getting into tro-- husband?! Congratulations are in order! To you? To him? Yes!

Where has your imagination taken you recently?
No worries, hon. He's a Lit guy. Thanks for the congrats. Was a true surprise to me to have it happen. Now I'm in a new state with a new life and man I love. Who'd have thought that, huh? Good to see you back in action.

Now does that really seem like something i would do? :devil: :D

I'd have to get to know you better to say for sure, but your use of a cartoon devil makes me feel that I was correct to be wary!

I'd never hear the end of it!

I see you're up to your usual sexy self. Love those odd angles though I do anticipate what you can capture when you get a tripod. Hmmmm, Maybe I'll let my imagination take me there :devil:

Naughty girl! Mind if I peek at your notes?

No worries, hon. He's a Lit guy. Thanks for the congrats. Was a true surprise to me to have it happen. Now I'm in a new state with a new life and man I love. Who'd have thought that, huh? Good to see you back in action.

That is so awesome. You deserve all sorts of happy things, Ima.

Back