Need Help finding a story - Brother hacks sisters computer and then blackmails her

Synaps

Virgin
Hi All

First ever post so please forgive me if I'm not posting in the correct category. I'm happy to re-post elsewhere if appropriate.

I've searched high and low for a story I read on the site years and years ago but simply cannot find it. If anyone can point me towards it I would be eternally grateful.

It starts off with a brother somehow stumbling across his little sister in a chat room I think and, not knowing that it was her brother she was speaking to, she sends a fairly innocent but slightly naughty pic to him. The brother then decides to install some software on her computer so that he can message her and makes out to be some kind of hacker. He elicits more pictures from her under threat of blackmail.

This then escalates where, as the hacker, he forces his sister to go and perform sex acts on her brother. This goes on for a while and the sister has no idea that the hacker/blackmailer is actually her brother.

Eventually the story then moves on to where a dog becomes involved and then later the sister herself starts to blackmail some of her own friends and forces them to do things also.

I appreciate that this might not be a lot to go on but I do remember that the story was over several parts.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Back