Looking for this REALLY well-written story that's probably deleted

hucares

Virgin
It's a mom-son, dad-gf story. The name of the story was something along the line of "My kinky mom and dad". There were 4/5 chapters to this story (the last time i read it). I don't remember the writer's name.

The plot goes something like this: the boy (MC) has a really cute girlfriend. He is happy with his relationship. One day, the gf shared her experience of sex with the boy's mother. The mom got turned on and wanted to have sex with her son. The father was on board with this. But the MC got weirded out by this bizarre request. He got really mad and avoided his family and gf. After a few days he finally had enough and decided to get it over with. He agreed to do it once and cut off all ties with his family and gf.
(I don't remember why and how but) the MC went to have sex with his mom and his gf went to have sex with his dad. The MC really loved it and changed his mind.

Interesting detail: There was a joke somewhere in that story, and it went something like this, the gf was telling the joke to lighten the mode. The joke was, "a boy killed a honeybee. His father told him no honey for a month for you son. Next, the boy killed a butterfly. His father told him no butter for a month. Later, the boy saw his mom kill a cockroach, and went to his father saying, dad, mom killed a cockroach."

The story was really slowly built up. Only the last chapter had any smut. I would really appreciate if someone can tell me the name of the story or the writer, so i can use webarchive to find the story. Thanks

"Mom and Dad Have a Kinky Side" by mt44.
The author has removed that series (probably for publishing). I can't find this story though.
You should check his profile page [https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3658347&page=bio] for clues about where to look. You could also ask him when/where this one might be found.
Omygod thank you so much. I actually have this writer in my favorites. It has bothered me for so long, and now I can rest in peace even if I don't find it. Thank you once again. You are my hero.

Back