What do you think about when you masturbate?

39/f/straight

Depending on my mood it can vary from being taken forcibly by a well-hung stud who can go deep inside me to being ‘attended to’ by several guys giving me oral pleasure and having me any way they want.
 
My fantasy is to have a session with a very beautiful, very feminine shemale. One with a very hard and drippy 7" cock. I would be seduced by her and would finally fall to my knees and suck her cock as she urged me on!!
 
Me as female as I can be(with my dick of course) being reamed in the ass by a chick with strap on or a transexcual and same with me blowing a chick with strap on or a transexcual.
 
i like to look at hot pictures of lesbians, groups, guys getting it on. I like to place a glob of saliva on my shaft and then rub it until it gets nice and slick. then i like to rub my ass hole against something like the arm of a chair while i'm stroking, pretending that some guy is pumping my ass, at the same time i message my balls with the other hand, pretending that either a girl or another guy is licking my balls.
 
male. 38. bi-curious.
i have 3 recurring masturbatory themes..

1 is to lick 4 or 5 guys cum out of my sister-in-law's pussy and ass and also from her feet and out of her shoes. i've licked my own cum out of her shoes before, but would so love to lick someone else's out :)

2 is my next door neighbour. she's called carol and is 72 ( yes, 72 ! ) years old. many a time i've masturbated whilst imagining going down on her from behind and licking her pussy and asshole....especially her ass. this particulary fantasy has me coming in no time at all.

3 involves me sitting in a specially prepared box, big enough to comfortably sit in, in the middle of a room. i am sat on a swivel chair and each of the four walls has a glory hole in it. i sit in this box for the entire duration of a party and orally service any cock that is presented to me. by the end of the night i will have sucked over a hundred cocks and will be covered in the cum that i didn't manage to swallow.

these are my main three masturbatory fantasies...there are, of course, others :)
 
a few fantasies

1. I am mutually masturbating with a very sexy woman, eyes fixed on her hand working under sheer cream colored bikini panties. when i get very hard and veined, she slips the now very damp panties off and hands them to me. I hold them to my face, inhale her pussy scent and start to shoot...

2. a dominant woman has me kneel in front of her and get myself hard -- sometimes in this version she has me sniff her panties as above -- when fully erect she brings me off quickly by working a well lubed finger in my ass and massaging my prostate...

3. I join a sexy middle aged couple in bed, he takes me while I'm on all 4s eating her

4. I watch the couple as he goes deep up her ass, getting excited by her moans and nasty talk. sometimes in this fantasy I am playing with her cunty damp panties. He pulls out, still erect, and has me go down on his dirty engorged member. out of the corner of my eye I see her open, used anus
 
mmmm

My masturbation fantasy at present is the beautiful nickidoes. Turns me on like mad and what a cock too.:heart:
 
Male
36
Married - Bi

My masturbation thoughts vary - sometimes I just jerk off over a porno movie or magazine, picking out a gorgeous girl or a couple, maybe a cumshot. Other times I may do it in the shower, using the head and the waterpressure on my cock, balls and asshole imagining its a whole load of hands on me. On occasions I've parked the car up and just imagined someone was wathcing me.
I think about mind blowing sex with strangers, my wife, famous people, guys with cocks to die for, group sex and sometimes stuff my wife won't let me do!!!
 
I get off to....

My masturbation thoughts vary - but mostly focus around 3somes and bi scenes. they include

2 straight guys are watching a porn flick while the girls are out and they end up pulling out their cocks and stroking off and cuming on themselves. They chat a little about what they usually get off to in the movie and the one guys says he likes watching a cock cum. his buddy offers to let him watch his cock cum and begins beating off and they end up sucking each other off and cuming on each others chest.

My biggest fantasy is to be sucking off my husband someplace like a park and find that someone was watching and playing with himself. We invite him to join us and I begin sucking his cock while hubby sucks and licks my pussy. I then suck my hubby again while the guy starts sliding his cock in my wet pussy and I suck off my hubby - sucking down his cum. Done - he lays under me and begins licking my clit while this guy is fucking me, his first time with another cock - he takes the guys cock and licks the shaft and ends up sucking his hard cock and when the guy cums inside my pussy my hubby licks the cum and pussy juices from the guys shaft as it slides in and out. Tasting as much of the cum as he can. We share and fuck All night in a 3some orgy.

another one...
Also I rub my nipples and lick and bite them best I can and fantasize about kissing another womans tits. Having my hubby stroke his cock while he watches me kiss her tits and run my tongue down to her bush. I slowly spread her lips and touch her clit w/ my tongue and lick it and begin to lick her pussy. Tasting it for the 1st time. As I warm up to it - I begin to run my tongue inside her lips making her shiver. His cock is so hard now - I motion for him to come over from behind and he slides his cock in her pussy while I eat her out and run my tongue up and down his shaft. Before he cums I have him fucking me and she is licking my clit and biting my nipples.
He cums inside my pussy and she is eating it out and kisses me with his cum, and we lick and suck him until he is completely soft tasting each other on his cock.

I have to go now
:p
I have my vibe going full now and It needs full attention :D
 
I love to think about my wife and me with another women. They both suck on my cock while fingering themselves. I then get my wife on all four and take her from behind, while she is eating out the other pussy. After awhile I have them switch places. While I go in and out of this hot pussy, she eats out my wife. Then my wife slides under her and starts licking her pussy and my cock while I go in and out of her. This makes me shoot my load in her and my wife and her do a 69 and my wife sucks out my cum.

I also think of me and another guy with my wife. Helping her suck on a hard cock. Then she fucks one and sucks the other one.
She then sucks me and has me cum down her throat while the other guy cums in her pussy. She the has me clean her out.
 
The hot summer afternoon when I came home early and heard some one in the family room. I look in and my very traditional wife of 20 years is on all fours with the 2 high school athletes who live next door. I spyed as she sucked one while the other fucked her silly. They switched positions and did it again without even going soft. I should have been angry, but it was soooooooo hot. I slipped back to the car til they left and then went right in and kissed and and licked her pussy and fucked her. I never let on.... Still excites me more than any fantasy.
 
Male
23
Bi -I'm kind of in to men at the moment or just one man if you will.

I think about myself there is something about me that I find so hot. I swear if I had a twin I would be all over him. All I need is a mirror and some lube and I'm having a good time.
 
23/BiF Married

I usually think about other women, or having a FFM threesome with my husband. I would love to eat a girl out while my husband fucks me from behind.

Also, girl-girl pussy grinding... mmmmm. :kiss:
 
49
bicurious

I have been thinking about sex with men lately.

1) I meet a couple at a bar. We talk and seem to like each other. He steps out to the bathroom and she starts coming on to me. She says that they are looking for an adventurous third to join them. They are both nice looking people and I say sure. As we are leaving to go to their place, she asks me how open minded I am. She asks if I have ever tasted my own cum before. I say yes and I am as hard as a rock because I know where they are going. She cops a feel on me and says that we are going to have fun. When we get to their place, we start on the sofa but are soon naked and in the bed room. She tells her husband that she wants me to eat her. I do and then I feel his mouth on my cock. I open my legs to let him do whatever he wants. He breaks the BJ and says that it is his turn to go down on his wife. I start giving him a BJ. In a long night of sex, I fuck his wife and he fucks me. At some point, he comes in my mouth. I have this great image of her shaven pussy, his cock sliding in and out of it and my tongue lapping at her clit.

2) I'm in Las Vegas at a conference and go to the pool/spa to relax after a long day. I start talking to another guy and after a bit, he invites me up to his room to check out some of the literature he picked up and I missed. In his room, he gives me a beer and we resume our conversation. We decide to go to dinner together. After dinner, we go to my room to check out some of my stuff. We get there and have another beer. We go out on the balcony and he comes right out and asks me if I have ever had sex with a man. It has sort of been in the air and now it is out there. I say no, but I always wanted to try. In short order, we are relaxing on the bed, touching, kissing, feeling. I like him and want to be good. I go for his cock right away and we are both a little nervous. We end up in a 69 and he cums in my mouth. I tell him that I want him to fuck me. I can't believe I have actually said it. And he does. I really like the feeling of his cock pushing into me and he give me a reach around and I really come.

3) I go to a gay bar for the expressed purpose of having sex. I meet a couple and it is clear that I want some. They are looking for a third and we end up back at their place. I blow both of them and end up in a sandwich, getting fucked by one guy while fucking the other.
 
34
Male
Bi

I think about fucking my girlfriend and a guy fucking me in the ass. Another variation is that I am fucking another girl and my girlfriend is fucking me in the ass with a strap on.
 
bottom boy said:
This is a follow up thread to my "How frequently do you masturbate?" thread. So, if you are reading this and you haven't responded to that one, please do so also.

The follow up question is:

What do you think about or fantasize about when you masturbate? Does it vary?

Again, please include age, sex, and sexual orientation for reference.

Thanks,
bb

I am female, bi, late twenties but....

My favourite masturbation fantasy is this..

I am a slave girl in a rich English country manor in the late 1800's. My life is hard work and I make my measly wages cleaning and cooking for the rich gentry. Despite being dressed in rags and black with dirt and sweat I am a pretty young thing with a voluptuous figure and large, perky breasts.
One day I am cleaning the Master's bedroom when he unexpectedly arrives home with a male friend. Both are drunk and begin to mock me. I ignore them and continue my duties, but my Master's friend continues to berate me. Then they begin to talk about my body in a sinful manner. I am shocked but try to ignore their rudeness. But Master wants to see me naked. I look up and see them lunge at me. Master pulls me onto the bed while his friend rips off my dress. I struggle to escape but they are too strong. Master kisses me and I feel him unbutton his pants. His friend holds me down and spreads my thighs. I feel the tip of Master's cock enter me. I can't help but enjoy the sensation of his thick girth inside me. I loosen my grip and relax. He begins to fuck me. I respond. I lay flat upon him, rocking my backside against his penis. Then I feel two hands on my ass. His friend spreads my cheeks and tries to force his cock in. I loosen my muscles and although it hurts I let him take me. Now I am being fucked by two men, one fucking my pussy as the other rides my ass. We move like a well-oiled machine, and soon I feel like I am going to come. My master grimaces and moans loudly and I feel his cum shoot up inside me, so I concentrate on his friend, I am on fours as he rides my ass, and then I come just as he shoots his load into my ass.

I never have to work hard again in my life.
 
bottom boy said:
This is a follow up thread to my "How frequently do you masturbate?" thread. So, if you are reading this and you haven't responded to that one, please do so also.

The follow up question is:

What do you think about or fantasize about when you masturbate? Does it vary?

Again, please include age, sex, and sexual orientation for reference.

Thanks,
bb

M, early 30's, straight / bi curious

I'm on a business trip to the States with a male colleague. Because of a double booking we end up having to share a room and there is only one bed. There is a generous mini-bar and cable so we freshen up and sit on the couch in our robes watching t.v and getting loaded on the drink. We flick to a porno channel and settle down to watch some hot sex, but find the next movie is a gay male film. To my amazement I find myself compelled to watch as does my colleague. Only minutes into the filmI find myself getting hard. I look over to my friend who is staring at the bulge poking through my gown. I find myself enjoying his eyes on my cock, and move the gown so he can see my erection clearly. Then, to my growing excitement, he moves off the couch and without saying a word puts my cock in his mouth. I lay back on the couch, eyes closed in exhalation as he gives me the best blow job I've ever had. In a few minutes I'm moaning and fill his throat with my cum. Then, he takes off his gown and mine and flips me over. I offer my ass to him and he guides his cock in. As he fucks me he feels round and grabs my cock. He gets me hard again and jacks me off as his cock fucks my ass. I'm in heaven as is he, the two of us moaning and groaning in gratification. Soon his thrusts go crazy and I feel his warm seed spill into my ass and I come then, shooting my cum all over the couch. Then we shower and jack each other off in there.
;) ;)
 
51
male
bi

My favorite fantasy these days is to be eating my wife's pussy while a really hung stud pumps my ass with 10+ inches.

Or, alternately, sucking that hung stud's cock while my wife rides my ass with a great big strap-on.
 
m/50/bi

The theme running thru my fantasies lately has me being used for men's pleasure in various ways.

I go to help a young new neighbor couple do some work on their house. We're in the basement and he comments on how handy I am, good with my hands, able to fix things, etc. We chat while we work and it gets around to relationships. He says how much he loves his cute little wife but complains that she won't let him cum in her mouth or ass. If only there were a way to solve that problem...

I see his bulging erection thru his sweat pants and offer to "fix" that too. "If you think I'm good with my hands, wait til you try my mouth" I say, kneeling before him.

I pull his waistband down and reveal his big stiff uncut cock and hanging balls. Cupping his warm loose balls I lick the precum from his slit as he leans back on the washing machine. Pulling the foreskin down further I put his pink bulging head between my lips and gently swirl my tongue around the whole head.

Deeper and deeper he pushes into my wet warm mouth, slamming his cockhead into the back of my throat as I gently squeeze and tug on his balls.

I take a breath and slide the full length of it deep into my throat. He bucks and twitches with the new sensation and pulls back out so my lips can tighten around the ridge of his cock.

He's close to the edge and with a few more thrusts into my mouth I feel the contractions begin in his balls and work up the length of his member. He thrusts into my face repeatedly as he shoots steam after stream of hot white juice into my mouth.

I swallow and lick my lips as he pulls his pants up just as his wife calls down to us "how's it going down there?"

He whispers in my ear "I want your ass next time too."
 
f/23/bi

What brings me to the edge everytime is thinking about a hot redhead with small perky breasts and large nipples and a nice taut body. She lets me tease her nipples and suck on her earlobes. Then she makes me stop and tells me to turn around and get on all fours. She slowly licks down my back and puts her tongue in my ass, then stops quickly to give me a quick spank. She then slides her tongue from my ass to my clit and spins me over so I can watch her give me an orgasm.
 
Glad you enjoyed it slicktony. Maybe I will string together some fantasies into a story.

Most involve a macho mysterious stranger who materializes suddenly and somehow knows my mind and what I want. Despite my outward veneer of respectability and "straightness" he is certain that I really want to be a man's sex toy.

I protest, but not too much, and with little coaxing he has his way with me, making me do things I never imagined I would or could.

An old one is I'm in the shower and he comes in and startles me. He tells me to put my hands against the tile wall and spread my legs. He soaps my balls and ass and inserts slippery fingers in me...

Another is servicing an executive in his office. I picture a man in a three piece suit, fly open, cock and balls hanging out. He uses my mouth and then bends me over the arm of the sofa and abuses my ass...

Then I'm working in a hospital and come across a young man with both arms in casts. (Motorcycle accident maybe?) His erection is lifting the sheet and I say "that must be uncomfortable, can I help?" I pull down the sheet and proceed to stroke and suck his shaft...

Going to check out slicktony's stories.
 
always will remember

Divorced now but usually masturbate thinking about my x wife who use to gladly bring me howe creampies and the juicy details of her adventures.I can still remember the delicious taste of her full cunny.I've always wished i could have sucked at least one of the cocks that she had,but alas it was not meant to be.
 
Back
Top