The Valiant (Closed but PM if interested)

Eric shivered as she looked up at him, her mouth still wrapped around his cock. Her thoughts still ringing through his head, he licked his lips. "Olivia . . . fuck, it's so sexy to hear you ask for it." One hand stroked her hair, just touching her for the pleasure of the added connection, and he loved the silky feel of her hair under his hand. Even the feel of the goggles she was still wearing was somehow erotic.

Her eyes glimmered up at him, pleased at his thoughts and feelings. He could feel the emotions brush against his mind, just brushing past his awareness, and that was almost more wonderful than the feeling of her mouth on him. Knowing that she was that pleased with him, that happy about what he thought and felt . . . and the genuine pleasure she was having from tasting his cock on top of it, it was almost more arousing than the blowjob itself.

As Olivia's fingers fondled his balls again, Eric moaned. At the same time, her tongue curled around the head of his cock, stroking the frenulum with the slightly rough flat of her tongue. "Ahhh, God! I'm gonna . . . so close," he gasped in an almost-whisper, his hand clenching in her hair. She moaned and inhaled sharply through her nose at the feeling, her eyes closing in pleasure.

Her voice sounded in his head again. "Yes, please, Eric. Fill my mouth up with your semen." She worked her mouth faster over his cock, almost seeming desperate to have him cum for her.

With a groaning sigh, Eric let out a sound that was part moan and part cry of pleasure as he felt the tension in his testicles gather up and release itself into the mouth of his redheaded lover.

"Mmmmmm," Olivia moaned, swallowing the sticky, hot cum as it poured into her mouth with every spurt of his cock. The taste of his cum and cock was amazing, salty and musky and wonderful, but the feelings! As he came, he felt like he was in heaven, and she could feel it as well! Her pussy was so wet she thought it might actually be dripping on the bed, and as Eric's cum stopped flooding her mouth, Olivia brought one hand to her slit, feeling the slickness there.

As she pulled her mouth off of his cock, she licked her lips. "Oh, Eric. That was . . . amazing." Her different-colored eyes seemed to glow in the dim light as she looked at him, pulling herself up to nestle against his side for a moment while he caught his breath. "I can hardly wait to feel you inside of me."

~ ~ ~ ~​

"It's okay," Vicky said patiently, looking down at Kelly's face. "You're doing . . . oh, you're doing great," she breathed. Her hands stroked the short brown hair, her legs wrapped around the other girl's shoulders. "Just do what you like done to yooooooooh!"

The last word turned into a moan as Kelly slipped a finger into Vicky's pussy, filling the blond's hot, wet hole while her mouth worked on the sweet, hard nub of Vicky's clit. The dark-haired girl raised an eyebrow at Vicky, who nodded enthusiastically. With a smirk that couldn't be seen because of where her mouth was, Kelly started to hum softly, letting the vibration travel to Vicky's pussy.

As the blond writhed from the feeling, Kelly shifted the hand that was slowly pumping in and out of Vicky's pussy, adjusting the position of her fingers so that two were slipping into the bare, wet cunt in front of her. And as she pressed forward, her pinky was out, rubbing against the tight pucker of Vicky's asshole.

"Mmmph!" the blond's eyes opened wide, and she looked down at Kelly with a small smile. "Yess, that's a good idea," she cooed, opening her legs a little wider. "I like it there, too."
 
"Oh, fuck, baby, yes!" The brightly lit bedroom was filled with the sounds of sex. Laticia and Hank's bodies coming together again and again, flesh slapping together, the bed rocking and thumping against the wall, the loud, wet, squishing slurp as his big dick drilled into her sopping hot heaven. The amazonian powerhouse threw her head back, her hands tight on Hank's shoulders, "Feels so good, so fucking right, being plowed like a God damn dirty whore!"

He growled happily, one mighty arm bracing him against the bed as his hips pistoned hard and fast again and again. The other was stroking her big black cock, pumping her hardness in time with the thrusts of his own. "Just like you love it, girl, just like you need it. On your back, hard dick pounding this fuckhole, moaning and begging for it, free and fucking true."

"Yessss," she hissed, "No playing hero, just enjoying and fucking loving every second of being fucked." It was so good and so liberating. Hank was her equal and one of the only ones she could just be herself with. And when they fucked...it was insane. It was magical. "God, Hank, more, baby, please! Harder! Faster, please!"

~~~~~~~~~​

"Oh, God, that's so good, so sexy," Heidi groaned. Her eyes were fixed on the mirror, watching herself as Sam's gleaming rod pumped up and down in her perfect pink pussy. God, she was so fucking gorgeous and hot! She was entranced studying the rapturous look on her own face, the silver rod sliding into her, the metal looking hands that groped and fondled her huge tits.

"So fucking great," Sam grunted. His hips thrust up again and again, filling her sex with his hardness. She was even hotter than before, so wet but her walls clutching at him, all feeling so amazing. "God, you're the best fuck I've ever had, gorgeous."

"Best, ohh, you ever will have," she agreed. There wasn't any point denying it, after all. She cooed as he pinched her nipples, "You'll remember, ohhh, fuck! Remember fucking me for the rest of your life!" She swiveled her hips, stirring her cunt with his member and moaning, "God, so hot!"

She gathered her legs under herself and began to move as well, matching his rhythm. The Nordic storm goddess started to ride him fast and hard, her eyes still watching herself in the mirror, entranced by the sight. "Don't stop, baby, keep going, want to, ohhh, shit! Want to cum! Make me cum on this hard dick!"

~~~~~~~~~​

Eric pulled Olivia against him, "You're amazing." She blinked in surprise as she realized what he was about to do and then smiled her little smile before he turned to her and kissed her deeply. She moaned into his lips and opened her mouth to his tongue, feeling a sinful thrill as she knew he could taste the dregs of his own jizz in her.

He groaned into the kiss. That salty, musky flavor...that was him. That was his cum he was tasting. God. That was so fucking hot. He broke the kiss, smiling and licking his lips, "You glorious woman. I can't even imagine what fucking you will be like."

She quirked her eyebrows, "Good. It will be better anyway." She pressed on his shoulders gently and he nodded, moving back further onto the bed. He understood her so well already. Of course, she was still in his head a bit. Olivia swung herself onto his lap and her arms went around his neck as he dipped his head to kiss her neck. "Ohh, verrry good, Eric."

He dipped her back far enough that he could lower his head to her breasts. She gasped and then giggled as he peppered kisses over the swell of one plush tit and then the other. "So torn," he murmured. He ran his tongue over one nipple and felt her shiver against him. "Want to fuck you right now, Olivia, but I want to just enjoy this hot little body almost as much."

She shifted on his lap and then both froze and groaned loudly as his still rock hard cock brushed the drenched furnace between her legs, "You will, later. Fuck me first. Fuck me now, Eric." To push it over the top, she pushed him back and looked into his eyes, hers pleading, "I need it now. Please. Please, fuck me."

"Oh, God. That is the sexiest thing anyone has ever said." He felt her hand reaching between them, grasping and pumping his cock before shifting it. "Ahh! So fucking hot and wet," he gasped as the head of his dick pressed against her sex. It felt like silk soaked in warm oil and just that touch sent a spike of pleasure through him. "Can't believe...this...is..."

"Real," she finished. Then her eyes went wide and her mouth opened, no sound escaping her for a moment, and then, "Ah-hhh! Oh. Ohhh, yes, yes, yesss," she clung to him and moaned out her joy as she felt his thick cock push into her, spreading and filling her void with carnal bliss.
 
The plate of tomatoes had been demolished, along with the beers that had gone with the fried vegetables. Theodore and Ana were sitting on the couch in her sitting room, chatting easily about a number of things. She'd never been very far out of her home town, and neither had he, so they were both talking about places they'd wanted to go, as well as things they'd liked to do.

Suddenly, she looked over at a small plant on the window sill. "Oh, god. It's so late!" Her eyes flew to the clock on the wall, and she sighed. "It really is." Her hands laced together, and she glanced at him almost shyly. "Ted, if you would like to stay the night . . . I would like that."

He stood up and stretched both arms over his head. "Well, Ana, I would love to." She bounced to her feet, and he took her hands. "But I won't."

"Huh?"

Theodore looked at her with a small smile on his face. "You're a wonderful lady. And I wouldn't want to move too fast, and ruin anything for either of us." He lifted her hands to his lips and kissed each one gently. "If it's all right with you, I'd like to take things slowly, and wait until staying over means more than just a night of pleasure."

Ana blinked a few times, as though processing what he'd just said, and then blushed. "That would be . . . very nice." She squeezed his hands, and then suddenly pulled him close, pressing her lips to his.

As the kiss broke, he shook his head slightly. "And I'll be thinking about that all night long, don't think I won't." Theodore kissed her cheek gently and let her hands go, walking to the door. He stopped with one hand on the knob. "Can I see you tomorrow?"

"Later today," she corrected, and then added with a small smile, "and of course you can."

~ ~ ~ ~​

Heidi ground her hips against Sam's over and over, making her breasts bounce with the motion as she rode the speedster as fast as she could. "Unnnnh! Yes, god, so fucking close!" Her eyes would have been squeezed closed, but the sight of herself on the edge of climax was one of the hottest things she could imagine.

His hands were toying with her nipples, tugging on them as firmly as he dared, and the sight of the silver skin against her creamy pink skin was enough, at last, to push her over the edge. "Ahhhh! Fuck fuck fuck! Cumming, so fucking . . . gooooooooood!"

Sam groaned as she began to twitch around his cock, clutching and pulling at him even more firmly, her pussy almost begging him to fill her up with jizz as she made inarticulate orgasm sounds. But he . . . couldn't. He didn't know if it was all right to cum inside of her, she hadn't said, and he . . . god, he wanted to, so bad. She'd made him pull out before, but maybe that was just because she liked the feel and look of it on her skin?

As she came down from the orgiastic high, he managed to gasp out, "Heidi . . . I'm gonna . . . where?"

Her eyes flew open. "On my face! Don't cum inside me, please!" She dismounted his cock, letting out a sad sound as the shaft slipped from her pussy, and turned around. He sat up, stroking his cock fast and furious in front of her face. "Yes, Sam, give me that cum," she begged, her eyes traveling to the mirror, where she could see herself on her knees, begging for his seed. This was the best part, the part that would sell videos. If she ever sold them, of course.

Sam's eyes shut, and he gasped a cry that was probably words, but seemed to be at super speed. His cock started to twitch, and his strokes on the shaft became more erratic. Shot after shot of hot, silvery jizz spurted out, landing on her face and breasts again. "Mmmm, fuck, coat me in cum," Heidi moaned, her eyes closed just in time.

~ ~ ~ ~​

Kelly was on her back again, Vicky's face between the brunette's shapely legs. "Fuckin' hell, Pixie!" The tough girl's eyes were squeezed tightly closed, her hands clutching at the sheets on the bed. "Fuck, you know how to eat a cunt," her words were soft and breathy, as though she were trying to catch her breath but unable to.

"Of course I do," Vicky said, her lips rising for a moment from the other girl's slit. "This isn't my first time at the rodeo, Fireball. Now shut up and let me work," she said, using one finger to stroke over Kelly's clit. The other girl gasped, and bit her lower lip to muffle a sassy retort.

In a few moments more, Vicky's work paid off. Kelly was writhing and gasping, her body almost limp from an orgasm that she hadn't expected to be as powerful as it was. Vicky propped herself up between Kelly's legs, smiling up at the other girl and occasionally licking her lips. "Mmm, that was delicious," she breathed, her eyes bright. "But, I think it's time for you and I to get some sleep."

As she roused from the haze of her orgasm, Kelly sat up. "Oh, right." She looked around. "I'll just get my clothes, then, and let you . . . ." Vicky was shaking her head, and the dark-haired girl looked surprised. "No? You . . ." she blushed a little, "you want me to stay the night?"

"Of course I do." Vicky pushed herself upright and pulled the covers back on the bed. "Why wouldn't I? You're not a thief, and . . ." she grinned, "if you stay the night, there's the chance of more fun in the morning." She waited for Kelly to snuggle into the bed, and then followed suit, nestling close to the other girl. "Besides, I'd never be that cold. If you're good enough to fuck, you're good enough to sleep with." Vicky kissed the other girl's cheek. "And you're both, and then some."
 
"Oh, fuck, baby!" Laticia screwed her eyes shut as she felt tension building to the bursting point in her core. Her hands were on her big, plush tits, pinching and pulling on her nipples. Her breasts were bouncing up and down, as was the chocolate goddess herself, her lover's powerful thrusts rocking her whole body back and forth. Anyone without her degree of superhuman stamina would have been injured by this intense a fucking but she simple loved it, craved it, couldn't get enough of it! "That's it, that's the way, don't stop! Sooo good and so close!"

Hank smiled fiercely. God, he loved fucking this woman. She was perfect for him. "I know that tone, hot, sexy, needy cock slut's getting ready to cum, aren't you?" His right hand still pumped her big black cock; the head weeping pre-cum.

"Ahh, hh, yes," she gasped.

Hank drove himself in harder, as hard as he could now, "Then cum! I want to feel your cunt clench on my dick, slut! Want to see this big dick shoot jizz all over you!"

"Fuck!" The buxom woman arched her back, "Yes! Ohhh-!" Her cry cut of into a strangled gasping groan as her climax hit. Her hips pumped against his, her juices gushing around his member, her walls squeezing and clutching madly at his dick. Her cock trembled and then started to shoot. Spurts of milky white, hot, creamy jizz splattered down onto her dark skin, streaking it with glistening gobs of her own cum.

Hank kept pounding her, both hands holding him up now, driving himself into her. "Laticia, you beautiful, perfect, dirty, nasty screw," he growled. "God, you look magnificent like this."

Her eyes opened and she smiled, "You love me covered in jizz, dirty fucker. Now, give it to me, Hank. I want to feel it in me, want all your cum shooting into me and filling me up with your seed, baby."

Hank groaned and thrust into her deeply once more, his balls slapping against her, then he shuddered, "Ahh, fuck! Take it! All for you, lover!" He thrust again and again, shallow motions, not withdrawing at all, and each rock of his hips fired another spray of hot, heavy, creamy cum into the dark skinned beauty's insides.

"Ohhh, feels so good, baby," she moaned. "Feeling your cum in me, God, I love it! Want it all, fill me up. Love this feeling!"

He gathered her close and pressed himself against her, panting as the fatigue that followed the bliss of release washed over them both. For long minutes they lay there, silent save for their steadying breaths, enjoying the sensations and the closeness of one another.

Laticia stroked his hair and his back and sighed happily. Then she felt his dick shift in her, twitching, and grinned, "Oh, that's my boy."

Hank lifted himself up just enough to kiss her, "It's because of you, girl." They both grunted as he pulled out of her, cum following along with his still hard dick. "You're so amazing. I think...you deserve a treat." He licked his lips, "Roll over, lover."

"Oh, baby doll," she smiled back. Doggy style was her favorite position. The black beauty moved, feeling more of his cum leaking out of her onto the sheets. "Seems I'm losing all that cum," she noted as she raised her ass in the air, positioned on all fours.

"Then I'll give you more."

~~~~~~~~~​

Eric was flat on the bed now, his hips bucking up and down, spearing his hard dick into the hot, wet paradise of Olivia's pussy. The redhead was atop him, her hands splayed out on his chest, bracing herself as she lifted herself up and dropped back down, riding his dick and meeting him as he fucked her. "Oh, God, O-Olivia," he moaned, "You're so hot and tight, so wet, so, so fucking perfect."

Her mismatched eyes seemed to glow as they looked down at him. So sweet, strong, sexy, and he could be all hers if she wanted. It would be so easy now. "I, ahh! I know," she answered. Her pigtails bobbed about, her breasts bouncing in perfect rhythm to their joining. "And you, hhhn, feel good, so good! Big and thick, stretching me so well, filling me up, ahh!" She ran her hands up to pinch his nipples and grinned as he gasped and his cock jumped inside her, "So sensitive," she cooed, "Yes, this, mm, this is opi-" Her eyes fluttered as he thrust up a bit harder and sank deeper into her, "-timal. Just what I wanted."

The telepath's eyes suddenly widened and then shut, her face showing surprise and then delight. Eric felt something change in how she was moving, a sudden tension, a gathering intensity. "Olivia, you-"

"Co-ohh-rrect," she nodded. "Harder now, please. More."

He took firmer hold of her hips and began to pound up into her, faster, stronger, the slapping of their flesh coming together joining the squishing slurp of his dick sinking into her sex and their ragged breaths. "God! So fucking good!" He closed his eyes, willing himself to plow her hard without hurting her, and more than that to hold himself in. He wanted, wanted so much, to explode inside her but he had...had to...hold on.

"Hhuhh, ahh, oh, God," she gasped. Her voice was suddenly breathy and light, then she let out a long, almost keening sighing cry, her body starting to shake, "Ohhh, yes, yesss," Her glorious eyes closed and she smiled her little smile, her hips bucking against his in a rolling motion now. He felt her silken walls tighten on his dick and then release, wetness suddenly pouring out over his shaft and his sack.

"Holy...hell," he gasped. She'd just cum. On his cock. He thought that, well, that it was almost impossible for a girl to...just from this, but she had, unless-

"No," she whispered, her voice warmer, drenched in pleasure, "no, it's real." She nibbled her lower lip, still riding him in rapture, and then tilted her head to one side, "See?"

Sensation suddenly rushed into him, through him. Waves of pleasure coursed and crashed through him, joyously battering his body. "Ah-HH!" He knew, even as it overwhelmed him, that she was feeding him her feelings, the same pleasure she felt, he felt. And it was amazing. "Olivia, too much! I'll-"

"Do it," she snapped, her voice still hot but the order clear nonetheless. "Cum! I want it in me, now!"

"God!" Her commanding him was the icing on the cake. He arched his back and pulled her down on his cock, groaning in primal delight as he came. His cock throbbed inside her, jets of sticky, searing jizz pumping into her willing form.

Olivia crowed triumphantly, throwing her head back and beaming, "All of it, all you have, Eric, in me, for me," she chanted.

~~~~~~~~~​

Heidi walked back into the bedroom with a satisfied smile, like a cat who'd had her fill of cream. And she had, in a way. She was wearing a short, sheer silk robe that was loosely belted about her slim waist. She carried a glass of water in one hand. She looked at the bed in surprise, "My, my. You do come with some nice perks, don't you?"

Sam grinned. The bed was freshly made and pulled down for them; the dirtied sheets in her laundry bin. It only took a few seconds, "All part of the service, beautiful."

"I'll have to remember that." She handed him the glass. "It's very sweet of you to make the bed for me, Sam. Definite bonus points." She gestured to the front room, "I put your clothes on the chair in there, when you're done."

"Um." Sam hesitated a moment, not sure how to say this. "Shouldn't w-"

"Yes, we should to sleep soon," the statuesque blond interrupted. "Tomorrow's going to be very intense, you newbies got off light today, believe me." She took his hand, since he wasn't taking the hint, and guided him out to the sitting room. "You should get back to your room and crash for a while; you'll need it."

"But-"

She shook her head, "I mean it. Achimi's really going to ramp it up on you guys. So. Better get dressed and get going." He hesitated another moment and then there was a blur of silver and he stood before her fully clad. "Good boy. So, thank you for tonight, Sam. You were a very, very pleasant surprise."

"I, uh, thank you too, Heidi. So, now, what exactly-"

She opened her door and smiled, "You'll find out tomorrow, besides I"m not exactly sure what Achimi will do to you. All of our training is a little different, you know."

Sam opened his mouth to speak and just nodded. He walked out the door looking a bit crestfallen. She couldn't blame him. Who wouldn't want to cuddle up to her all night? As he passed she gave his ass a slap and winked, "Sleep tight, stud." Her door whooshed closed on his utterly confused expression. Heidi smiled and started to untie her robe as she walked back into her bedroom, "Always leave them wanting more."

Sam stood outside her door for a moment. "...I just got used for cheap sex, didn't I?" He stood silent for a few more moments. "Awesome?"

~~~~~~~~~​

The smell of sex still lingered in the darkened bedroom, the reminders and resurgences of feelings it conjured keeping Eric awake.

After they'd finished, Olivia had kissed him, gotten up, and gone to her bathroom. He'd used some tissues to clean himself up and been standing in her bedroom when she got back. She'd smiled, pulled back the covers of the bed and gotten in. After a few seconds, she'd looked at him and smiled.

So now they were in her bed, the lights out, the luscious mind reader curled up against his side, one of his arms about her. Olivia was already asleep and looking absolutely adorable. Her lips moved now and then, forming words he couldn't hear.

He smiled down at her and then laid his head back on the pillow. Unbelievable. All of this was just so incredible. And it was all happening to him, of all people. "Pretty good for a first day," he whispered to no one. Then he closed his eyes and let his mind drift until he slept.

~~~~~~~~~​

The room was now dark. Hank and Laticia slept in the sex ravaged bed, spooning together among the ruined sheets. Laticia nestled in closer to her lover. It was the first time he'd slept in a month as far as anyone knew. Good then. Two birds, one stone.
 
With a sigh, Vicky turned over, a strand of hair falling across her face as she did. "Mmmf," the blond muttered sleepily, one of her hands clenching on the sheets. Her ass was pressed against something warm, and there was something . . . moving between her legs. There was a moment of panic, and her eyes flew open.

Behind the blond, a soft voice murmured, "Shh, it's okay," and a gentle hand stroked her hair. Kelly smiled at the wealth of blond hair in front of her, as the other girl processed what she'd said and relaxed visibly. Her fingers were stroking the soft, slick slit between Vicky's legs, and she had her face buried in the other girl's hair, inhaling the sweet, spicy scent of her. How could someone smell so good first thing in the morning? It was unreal!

"Mmmmmm, this is what," Vicky gasped softly as Kelly's fingers slipped over her clit, "I meant last night." She reached behind herself, one hand grasping a rounded hip and tugging the brunette's body closer to her. "You've got a magic touch, Fireball," she breathed.

~ ~ ~ ~​

Eric woke up to a soft, feathery touch on his face. He opened his eyes, and saw Olivia standing over him, dressed in her catsuit and goggles, her lips curved in a smile. "Good morning," he said softly, reaching up to stroke her face.

"Good morning," she said softly. "It is late. If you do not rouse soon, you will be late for training." Her different-color eyes smiled at him. "Achimi is fierce when she is upset."

He blinked and sat up, looking at the clock on her nightstand. "Damn. I didn't know it was this late."

Olivia almost winked at him. "You were tired," she said, her voice a little smug. "But there is an egg-and-toast sandwich on the counter. You can eat it while you head back to shower and change."

He swung his legs over the side of the bed, tossing the sheets aside, and blushed at her frank, admiring glance over his body. "Thank you," he said, tugging on his pants and shirt. "I . . . I'll try to talk to you later today, but I don't know . . . ."

She rested a hand on his shoulder and kissed his cheek lightly. "Do not worry. I will find you when you are free. Perhaps at lunch." She turned him around and squeezed his ass. "Now, go. It would be out of your character to be late on your second day here."

~ ~ ~ ~​

The group convened inside of a structure that seemed to dominate the dome it was in. Outside, it looked like a normal, if large, gym building. Once they stepped inside, however, it was clear that this place wasn't normal at all. "Holy . . . daaaaaamn," Safari breathed as he looked around.

The ceiling was high, and there was a full obstacle course set up in front of them; hurdles, several rock walls, a pool of water that looked deep enough to swim in, and several other treacherous stretches of terrain sprawled over the area. As well as several sets of ropes dangling from the ceiling, where they were clearly meant to swing or jump between them.

Achimi stepped up to the front of the group. "All right, boys and girls. Stretch those muscles out, because training starts in fifteen minutes." She grinned, her eyes gleaming. "Yesterday was light - today, the real work begins, and I don't need any of you cramping up on me."
 
Achimi walked among the students as they stretched, offering suggestions and advice, as well as privately enjoying the show. Such a nice group of young, hot bodies. "I don't know what you were like before your powers hit, but I'm sure you've noticed that your bodies changed."

Silverbolt and Shen both looked at the stunning brawler with expressions of annoyance. She gave them a frank look back, "Even those who didn't experience a dramatic change will have been altered; you're now fitter and in better condition than you've ever been. It's part of being metahuman; we'll go into other benefits and issues with that in class later."

She gestured to the massive obstacle course in front of them, "The point is that your bodies are, essentially, new to you. You need to learn how they move, how strong and quick and tough you are now, how to use these new forms. That's the point of this training." Only one of the points, actually, but there was no need to go into that. Besides, if they thought about it, they'd know that.

"Training your body will also help train your powers." She nodded a Shen and Safari, "Improvements in your human bodies will be reflected in your animal forms as well." Her gaze turned to Titan and Silverbolt, "The greater your "baseline" strength and speed, the greater your superhuman attributes will become." She turned last to the three girls, "And for my energy wielders, the stronger the body, the more power you can channel and the longer you can sustain your efforts."

"So every morning will start with physical training," she concluded, folding her arms over her chest. "The actual exercise will vary from day to day but you'll pick up the rhythm soon and it should already be e-mailed to you." She grinned, "Today you take on the obstacle course for the first time." It was modular, allowing for the course to made more simple or complex, easier or difficult, depending on what the goal was. "Rules are simple. Follow the trail and navigate the obstacles as presented in the shortest possible time. No use of powers is allowed."

"Now, get ready! Get set..."

~~~~~~~~~​

A buzzer sounded and there was a flash where the person furthest ahead on the course was. A moment later, a similar burst of light appeared next to Achimi and resolved immediately into Silverbolt, "Oh, come on!"

She shook her head, "No powers. How many times do I have to say it?"

"But I can't stand it!" He looked helplessly at it. "It's just...it takes so long! I'm trying to do it the way you want but it's just...it's so slow!"

Speedsters. "Learning to live with the rest of the world and to be patient is part of your training too, Silverbolt. Start over. Again."

~~~~~~~~~​

Hotshot grunted, sweat streaking down her face as she clambered up the high boarded tower wall. "Fucking...army wannabe...bullshit." She'd slipped back down this damn thing twice already. This fucking sucked.

Suddenly a hand appeared above her head. She glared at it and then past, squinting up at Titan. The brown haired young man was already on top of the wall, lying flat and reaching down to her, "You're almost there, Hotshot, I'll keep you from falling."

She snorted, "I don't need your damn help. Besides, I didn't think you'd want to break the rules, Boy Scout." She took hold of a crack a few boards up and grunted with effort as she tried to haul herself up. Damn...upper body strength...shit...

"Achimi didn't say we couldn't help each other." Titan grinned, "Besides, if you don't get up here soon, Silverbolt's going to catch up to you."

She looked up at him a few moments. "...I don't need your help." She reached up and grabbed his hand, almost sighing as he took much of the weight off of her, allowing her to scramble up the rest of the way.

"I know."

~~~~~~~~~​

"We could overtake them."

"I know."

"It would be simple to take the lead, particularly working together."

"Sure would."

Shen and Safari swung over a gap between two stations on ropes, their feet thumping hard onto the platform's surface. Above them, Psyche and Thunderbolt were ascending another climbing wall. Shen's muzzle twitched, "Then I do not understand why we don't."

"Easy, friend." Safari stepped to the climbing wall and looked up at speculatively. "See, they're old hands. Watching them go ahead of us, we can see what they do, and it'll make life easier for us."

Shen looked disapproving as he came up beside his fellow shape changer. "Yes, but it seems...disingenous."

Safari looked over at the towering tiger man and winked, "Ain't the only reason."

Shen looked up the wall. Above them, Thunderbolt and Psyche's toned legs moved, most of them bared by their gym shorts, which also strained and tightened against firm, toned asses. "...Ah."

~~~~~~~~~​

Silverbolt flopped down next to Titan and Hotshot. "...That sucked."

The dark haired girl smirked, "If you hadn't kept trying to cheat, you'd only have had to do it once, Quickshot."

"Listen...you...fla-"

"Done at last," Achimi grinned at them. Most of them were at least breathing heavily, but most were panting and sweaty. Good. "Next is endurance training. On your feet, kids, and give me five laps around the dome. Normal speed and no animal shapes before you even ask."

Titan groaned as he got to his feet, "Great."

Silverbolt just sighed and looked over at Hotshot, "What would I have to say to get you to fire blast me?"
 
Psyche and Thunderbolt matched each other's pace around the dome, legs striding easily. They didn't talk, and weren't really racing each other - not really. This was the easy part of physical training; no obstacles to climb, no tricky terrain since the domes had all been terraformed. But the ground was still hard, just a thin layer of dirt over moon rock, and each step jarred their legs in a way that was familiar to them.

Psyche, at least, was trying to stay ahead of the group for one main reason, aside from wanting to set a good example. There were a lot of great things that technology had done, and the technopaths here were incredibly capable. But there just wasn't a sports bra in existence that was capable of leaving her flexible and comfortable without jiggling. It was sort of embarrassing. But as long as she was ahead of the others, she wouldn't have to worry about them getting distracted and running into the wall of the dome - it had happened in the past.

There was the sound of feet hitting turf, and then a sigh from Silverbolt behind the two girls. "This is," he said as slowly as he could manage, "sooooo frustrating! Ugh!" He threw his arms up as he ran - or, as he felt like he was doing, walked in slow-motion. "I can't stand it! I just can't stand it!" Suddenly, a streak of silver parted the two girls who were in the lead, and he was off ahead of them like a flash.

Achimi's voice came over the loudspeaker. "That's five more laps at normal speed, Silverbolt. Do it again, and you'll have to do ten extra on top of it."

He stopped dead, and scowled. "Oh, come on!" he exclaimed, his hands going up in the air. "No fair, I can't even . . . ." There was amused, slightly annoyed silence, broken only by the others catching up with him, and he sighed. "Fine. I'll try to snail it."

Thunderbolt and Psyche caught up to him, and both of them clapped a hand onto his shoulder. "It gets easier," Psyche called as she passed him.

~ ~ ~ ~​

After the laps were over, the others got a chance to rest, and stretch out a cool-down, while Silverbolt finished his extra laps. He managed to get away with only the extra five he'd earned, and still didn't finish that much after the others had. As they worked out the potential cramps, Achimi came to sit with them. "So, that wasn't too bad, right?"

All of them except the speedster nodded and murmured assent. She smiled broadly. "Okay, now, imagine doing all of that a year ago." Silence, and several sets of eyes widened. "Exactly," she said, her eyes bright. "That's why we have you do this every morning. You have to get used to your new body, and the only way to do that is to use it."

There was a moment of silence, and then Titan smiled. "That's a great way to do it. Because we can keep pushing, right? Get stronger, as we learn." He was helping Hotshot with a hamstring stretch - she had muttered that she needed more pull, and grabbed his hand to make him help, and the other boys were looking at him with a little envy.

"That's it," Achimi said with a smile. "It's a dual purpose exercise, really." She rubbed her hands together. "So, now. It's time to work on combat training. We're heading back inside to the gym, and you'll all get a chance to try to hit me."

There were wary looks around the group, but Silverbolt started to beam. "Really?" The others, and Achimi, gave him exasperated looks, and he blushed. "I meant that we really get to learn how to fight? From Achimi?" She nodded, and he almost cheered. "You're, like, the best fighter ever, and you're going to teach us! Awesome! This place is the coolest, even if I have to run slow!"

~ ~ ~ ~​

The lower part of the building they had been in for the obstacle course - although none of them remembered it having a lower section before - was a dojo. Mats on the floor, weapons racks along the walls holding wooden swords, scrolls with oriental writing on them. Shen looked around approvingly, his eyes traveling over the furnishings with something akin to nostalgia.

Achimi sighed. "I keep telling them that this isn't the gym I want, but they keep giving it to me." She shrugged. "Ah, well. Let's get started. Line up, by . . . height, I think. Tallest to shortest."

After a few minutes of arranging, and impromptu measuring, they wound up in a line that started with Shen and ended with Psyche. Achimi nodded as she straightened from tugging her hair back into a snug knot on the back of her head. "Good. Now, Shen, step forward."

He did, his paw-hands held easily at his side, then he bowed low to her. She returned the bow, and took on a defensive stance. "Hit me," she said, watching as he started to move, circling her slowly. She rotated to face him easily, keeping a watchful eye on his movements.

Suddenly, with a speed that shocked everyone in the room except Silverbolt and Achimi, one paw-hand lashed out, a blow aimed for her face. The chocolate-skinned woman blocked it easily, one hand deflecting the punch as easily as she would have if he'd told her what he was going to do. Shen blinked, then tried again, this time feinting to the left, then striking out with his right hand. It didn't work either, and after a few more exchanges, Achimi nodded. "Good job, Shen. Please go back to the line." As he walked back, frustration on his face, she looked at the next person. "Step forward, Titan."
 
"Nut bunnies," Titan muttered. Him in a ring against Achimi? He didn't have a snowball's chance in hell. He stood there looking as if he did just want to shrink out of sight. He didn't even know how to stand. Then he reluctantly approached the line marking his starting position opposite the woman warrior.

Achimi tried not to smile in a fully predatory fashion. He had no idea what he was doing. "Same thing, Titan." She leaned back on one leg, her hips cocked to one side. "Hit me."

"Take your beating like a man, Shrinky Dink," Hotshot laughed as he looked helplessly at Achimi and nodded. He grimaced at the catcall. But wait a minute. That might work.

Achimi shook her head as the young man bull rushed forward. Too easy. But then he vanished and she blinked. With a laugh, she leaped back as he suddenly swelled into giant size at her feet, rising up into an uppercut. He looked a bit shame faced as he towered over her, now just about twelve feet tall.

But he still threw another punch which she deflected to one side. After a few more blows, she held up a hand, "Enough, Titan." He shrank back down to his normal size. Achimi shook her head, "Next time, try to actually hit me." He'd held back. He hadn't wanted to hit her; the blows, even the first ambush attack, had no emotional content at all. "A clever move, but no powers for you next time either." She looked down the line at the others. "That goes for all of you; this is about developing your hand to hand fighting, so no powers. Silverbolt, you're the exception in this case."

"I am? Great!"

~~~~~~~~~​

They had gone for another three rounds of combat training. In the second, Achimi had hit back, although she limited herself to throws rather than strikes. In the third round, she had come after them.

The line of students looked fairly dismayed as they stood before her. Out of the new students, Shen had done the best but he too seemed displeased with his performance. Psyche and Thunderbolt were obviously skilled and experienced, their matches with Achimi being on a different level that those of the newbies. Of all of them, however, only Psyche had been able to actually lay a hand on their teacher.

Achimi felt a brief sympathy for the recruits. The beginning was always hardest. "You might not believe it, but most of you did well."

Hotshot snorted. Silverbolt just frowned, "Are you kidding? We stunk on ice." She was so fast. Faster than he was, even moving as quick as he could, he couldn't even tag her. This whole morning was so frustrating!

"Yes," she acknowledged, "but for people who, for the most part, have never had any fighting training, you didn't do as bad as you could have." The amazonian brawler crossed her arms under her generous breasts. "You know how little you know, which is an important step in learning anything." Her lips turned up in a slight smile, "I'd say knowing that you don't know is part of wisdom."

Safari quirked an eyebrow, "Do all wise folks feel like chumps?"

She grinned openly now, "If they're honest with themselves." Then she clapped her hands, "That's enough for this morning. Go and hit the showers and then lunch. You'll have a little time afterwards but then you'll all be reporting to power training; check your schedules to make sure you know where you need to be for that. Dismissed."

As they started to file out, she called out, "Psyche, would you come with me to my office? There's something I want to go over about your training." If she was reading things right, the girl had already accomplished her mission. And she wanted to hear all about it.
 
Psyche nodded, and followed Achimi out of the dome in a slightly different direction than the others were heading. She really wanted a shower, but she also knew that it would be rude at best to complain about having to wait for it. With a sigh, she wiped the worst of the sweat off of her forehead, and shifted into a light jog to keep up with her mentor's longer strides. "They did pretty well," she offered, her eyes flickering up to Achimi's face.

"You all did," the dark-skinned dynamo said. "I'm surprised you were able to hit me - you're not normally a very aggressive fighter." She keyed open the door to the building that housed most of the offices, holding it open for Psyche before walking in herself.

The blond blushed, her eyes pointed down at the ground. "Well, no, I don't normally have to be. But . . . I don't know. I'd like to be able to stop someone before they manage to do something bad to me. Or to my team." Her voice trailed off a little, and her fingers twined together as she waited for Achimi to unlock the door to her office.

There was an almost-carefully neutral tone to Achimi's voice as she said, "That's a very wise idea. I'm glad that you're taking what happened seriously, and working to prevent something like that happening again." She didn't say that it was possible there was no way to prevent it, but . . . that wouldn't help anything. "Of course," she said with a wolfish smile, "it means I'll be working extra hard with you, to get you up to where you should be already."

With a sigh, Psyche nodded. "Yeah, I know." The door opened, and they both stepped inside. The interior of Achimi's office looked like the inside of an African tent mixed with an urban setting. Achimi may have been infused with the spirit of the buffalo god, but she had grown up in the middle of New York City, and didn't feel fully comfortable in the traditional tribal setting that suited her power. "So, what did you want to talk about?" Psyche asked, sitting down easily on one of the cushions on the floor.

"The assignment I gave you," her mentor said with a small smile. "I'm guessing that you've already done it?"

The expression on Psyche's face was almost smug. "Yes." She shrugged. "I was helped along a little - Shadow threw a party last night, and a couple of friends loaned me clothes." With a grin, she leaned back a little. "But all the rest of it was . . . well, you know."

Achimi settled onto a cushion near Psyche. "I do know," she said with a smile, "but I want to hear all about it."
 
"There are parts of me that hurt that I didn't know existed," Silverbolt sighed. The speedster had added a fourth tray of food today; the plates were all stacked high with food although it was disappearing at an astounding rate.

"That's natural," Thunderbolt said with a sympathetic smile that was at odds with the somewhat offhand, smug tone in her voice. "You're all just starting to train so it's going to be harder. But you'll get used to it soon. It even starts to feel good."

Shen nodded. "I have trained before. It was the same."

The silvery skinned young man sighed, "How long does it take?"

"God, you're like a fucking broken record," Hotshot said with a roll of her eyes. "I can't believe I'm saying this but relax already. Shit like this takes time."

Silverbolt glared at her but said nothing. He simply continued to eat in mute but unhappy acceptance. Safari leaned his elbows on the table and looked over at Thunderbolt, "So, if we can pick your brain a little, Miss, uh...Miss Bolt, how does what we did today stack up to the usual?"

The Teutonic beauty beamed and sat up a bit straighter as all the eyes at the table turned to her. As it should be. "Well," she began.

Titan looked attentive but sighed inwardly. He wasn't sure he really wanted to sit through the admittedly powerful and striking girl holding court. She really had a head cheerleader vibe going, though maybe he was being unfair.

He felt a strange phantom touch on his face, like a lingering caress on one cheek. Then he heard, "Only slightly," in Olivia's voice.

He managed to keep from freaking out or falling out of his chair. Titan felt rather proud of that. He looked over at a table across the cafeteria where a number of other people in "newb suits" were sitting with Theta and the guy who'd hosted the party last night...Shadow, he thought. The redhead looked over a sandwich at him and he caught a wink.

Titan flushed a bit. "You love surprising people like that, don't you?"

"Correct." He could feel a faint rush of amusement and smugness. "While I would like to exchange pleasantries and am curious about your earlier training, I feel it would be most productive to discuss the consequences of last night and our ongoing situation."

Titan nodded, not that it mattered in telepathic communication. Thunderbolt beamed at him, since he'd seemed to agree with the question she'd just asked him. "I have been thinking about that. Especially the last night part." He blushed and Thunderbolt felt a smug satisfaction, assuming that it was in response to her smile. "I've never had a night like that or a lover that's so...good seems to be a really inadequate word."

"Thank you. You did surprisingly and very well also." In speech, there might have been a slight sting to those words, but mind to mind, the emotions within were there and he felt only pride at them. "I like you. You have a very interesting mind and are a good person. And very kinky, though you have never gotten a chance to explore those areas. I will help with that, as will others here, I suspect." He felt a moment of hesitation, of worry and concern mingled with an honest affection. "I do not want a relationship. I have many reasons and would tell you them if you desire it. But I am firm in my resolve. I want to be your friend and I would very much like to continue fucking you and exploring sexually. But I have no interest nor intent to form a romantic bond or relationship."

His face fell and he leaned back in his chair. He knew she could feel his confusion. He felt the contact between them grow...distant. She was keeping it but he knew somehow that she wasn't in his head as much at the moment. He thought for a few moments and then sighed. "I don't understand," he said in his mind, "But I trust you and I know that you mean what you've said. So, I'm all right with it." He grinned sheepishly, "Hell, I should be, you know, ecstatic. That's what every guy wants, right? A sexy, kinky, friend with benefits."

"In theory. But you are not every guy." The others at her table were starting to move off. "I'll talk to you soon, physically, but remember our agreement. You and I are both free to engage with others. I just hope that you will tell me about it. In graphic detail." Theta stood up last and gave a wave in his direction and he felt the connection to her close.

Titan looked thoughtfully at his tray. "This is a lot of think about," he said softly.

Thunderbolt smiled at him, "Yes, but don't worry. I'll help you all as much as I can. I won't let me team fall or look bad. Psyche will help too."

He glanced up with a start, "Well, uh, I'll be counting on it. Thanks."

She beamed at him and then turned her lofty attention to another question from Safari. Titan looked across the table to see Hotshot watching him with a smirk. "You didn't hear a damn word she said, did you?"

"...Keep it quiet, okay?"

The dark haired girl grinned, "Sure thing, Boy Scout." She leaned in and spoke softly, "I saw you eying that redhead across the room. Had a good time last night, huh?"

He blushed and her grin grew. Then he looked at her moment, not believing what he was about to say. "I'll tell you about mine if you tell me about yours."

He was satisfied immensely by the stunned look on her face and the blush on her cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~​

Psyche sighed and took a deep drink of the warm coffee Achimi had provided. "It was wonderful." She'd finished a more detailed account of the night, delighting in reporting her own skills but also in the rather salacious account of exactly what she had Hotshot had done on reaching her room. "She was so hesitant at first, but then...ohhh, she was so hot and so sexy." The blond licked her lips, "It'd been a while since I was with a girl and...mmm."

Achimi grinned as she watched the lush girl. She had done very well and damn, did the last night sound hot. Psyche was thinking about it and obviously thought it was as well. Her nipples were hard and Achimi could smell the scent of arousal coming off of the girl. "It is so sweet," she agreed, "And it sounds like the girl is fiery in many ways."

She shifted on her cushion. The girl's story, and probably some accidentally leaked pheromones, had made Achimi herself feel very turned on. Her unnatural cock was stiff and hard, obvious in her snug fitting pants. "It's been a while since you had a girl..."

Psyche nodded, "Yes. And longer since..." She blushed. The way Achimi was looking at her was...well, she knew that look.

"Yes, it has." The dark skinned woman stood, making no effort to hide her arousal. "Maybe something should be done about that. Here. Or perhaps you'd like to join me in my apartment so you can shower and have lunch as well. Either way...I think you should get a...personal reward for succeeding so well and so fast."
 
The door to Achimi's apartment closed behind them, and Psyche smiled at the older woman. She'd been here before, usually just on errands, but the interior didn't surprise her anymore. It was almost sedate, very peaceful and calming; strange for one of the preeminent fighters and heroes of the world, but maybe the woman wanted a sanctuary. That just made it all the more special to be invited here. "So, shower first, or lunch?"

The older woman smiled and rubbed her erection through the fabric of her pants. "I think shower first, and then we'll have something to eat." Psyche almost blushed, but she nodded. Achimi grinned. "You know where it is, right?" Her hand caressed Psyche's ass for a moment, and then smacked the round bottom firmly.

Psyche squeaked softly, but didn't move at the feeling. Instead, she arched her back a little, pressing her ass into her mentor's hand for a second, and then walked forward. "Where did you want me to put," she asked as she unzipped the hoodie she wore over a tight tank top, "my dirty clothes?"

"Oh, anywhere," Achimi said, followed the movement of the girl's hips with interest. Psyche had grown in many ways since she was brought here, and it was clear to see how much watching her walk away. As the blond sauntered away, the older woman walked behind her, unfastening the dark brown top that she had on and tossing it aside the same way Psyche was.

~ ~ ~ ~​

Safari had wandered off to talk to Finistra, who was sitting at a table, chatting with a girl with light brown hair and a set of horns like a goat's. She looked up as he came close and smiled brightly. "Oh, Ted!" She put one hand on the other girl's hand. "Caprica, this is the guy I was telling you about. Caprica, this is . . . umm, I don't think I ever learned your code name."

He bowed slightly. "You didn't. I'm Safari. Pleasure to meet you, Finistra, Caprica." He shook their hands, and the goat-girl (he could see now that she had the curious eyes of a goat as well as hooves where her feet should be) stood up. "Oh, please, you don't have to . . . ."

She smiled at him. "I know, but I've got some homework to catch up on. Have fun, you two," she said, walking off with her tray in hand. He watched, bemused, as she picked up her soda can and took a bite out of it as she walked away.

Finistra smiled up at him. "I'm glad you came over. I was telling Caprica how amazing those tomatoes were." She gestured at the seat across from her, and he sat down. "You . . . made quite an impression, you know."

He grinned. "I'd hoped to. But you made one as well. I want to see you again, if you wouldn't mind that." His voice was casual, as casual as he could make it, but his hands were twining nervously together on the table.

One of her hands pressed gently on top of his. "I would like that a great deal. Say, after dinner? We can go for a walk in one of the gardens." Her lips quirked. "I have an ulterior motive, you know; I have to check on the plants occasionally, and it would be a good way to save time and enjoy a task."

Safari smiled back. "I think that's a grand idea. I'd love to see you at work, and . . . well, gardens're nice."

~ ~ ~ ~​

A group of people were looming over the table where the small group sat, and Thunderbolt looked up, her eyes darkening slightly. "Oh, it's you." Her voice was flat, with very little of her normal vivacity.

Shadow smiled. "Oh, come on, Thunderbolt. You know it's only polite to say hello to all the newbies." He held a hand out to Shen, who studied it for a moment before shaking it. "See? He gets it." From behind him, Theta rolled her eyes at Titan, who stifled a smile.

"Everyone," said Thunderbolt blandly, "this is Shadow, and Theta, and their team."

"Zenith's team," Shadow said, slipping into Safari's now unoccupied seat. "See, kids, we work together here, most of the time," he said, beaming at Hotshot, who was underwhelmed. "But there's sort of a friendly rivalry between a few of the teams."

Theta shook her head. "That is incorrect. For it to be a 'friendly rivalry between the teams', the teams as a whole would have to have been friends at some point, if not concurrent to the rivalry, and most of both teams in this instance . . . ." She trailed off as everyone looked at her. "Well, the term is misleading, at best. But there is a friendly rivalry between our mentors," she conceded.

"So we're supposed to be your rivals?" Titan asked, looking startled. Maybe that was why . . . Olivia shook her head, just slightly at him.

Shadow nodded, however, and Titan figured Theta had been telling him the answer to his unasked question. "Yeah. So it'll be great, right? Make us push harder, work faster, try to get better!" He looked at Thunderbolt, one eyebrow cocked. "Right, Thunderbolt?"

She mirrored his expression, adding an extra dollop of superiority. "Exactly. And at the end of each term, the team who's behind has to throw a party for the other."

"Best parties I ever had," Shadow mused. "You've got great taste in food, Thunderbolt, and Psyche's got awesome music taste. That's been, what, three in a row now?"

Hotshot's face had gotten darker. "You won't get another one, Don Juan!" Her eyes were gleaming with fire. "We'll beat you guys if we have to work night and day!"

His smile was more than enough to get her more riled. "Is that so? Well, sweetpants, you work your heart out. It'll be great to watch you try to beat what we can do." He stood up and walked away, Theta rolling her eyes again, this time at the whole table.

As he walked away, Hotshot practically pounced on Thunderbolt. "What areas do we compete with them in? Do we ever get a chance to spar? I want a chance to kick his ass!"
 
The intensity of Hotshot’s reaction had startled Thunderbolt. But a moment later the buxom blond smiled, “We’re a while from combat practices with them yet but there will be games. Capture the flag, that kind of thing.”

The dark haired girl grimaced, “Just crap like that? Damn it! That smug gigolo wannabe needs a swift-“

“Well, that looked exciting.” Safari had just returned to the table, smiling broadly. “I miss anything important?”

Silverbolt looked up from his last empty tray, “I wasn’t paying attention. Eating.”

Titan shrugged, “Apparently we have a rival team. Who knew?”

“We do? Well, don’t that beat all. Who?” Shen inclined his head towards the table where the others were sitting down. Shadow looked confident, Theta bored, and the new students they were with looked much they did. One or two were really fired up, a few seemed bemused, but most were simply considering the matter. “Them, huh? All right then,” he clapped his hands together, “let the games begin.”

"What do you mean, Hayseed?"

Safari shrugged, "Where I'm from, being rivals means pranks." He grinned, "And I've done plenty of 'em in my time."

Titan couldn't help but smile. The slightly older man's pride and eagerness was infectious and Hotshot's enthusiasm for it was amusing and kind of awesome. "Sounds good to me. I'm in, and I'm all for beating these guys where it counts."

"That's the spirit, Boy Scout." Hotshot grinned. "All right, so what else can we do to smash their faces in? ...Metaphorically."

Thunderbolt felt a stir of pride in her little herd of newbies. They might be all right yet. "The competition is unofficial, but this is how we've been keeping track of it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Water poured over Psyche's body and it cleansed her; hot and wonderful and swept away sweat and grime and the phantom of effort. She had lathered up and washed that away and now just lingered and let the water wash over her. It poured down and off the slopes of her ample breasts, breaking around her nipples, slid across her flat stomach and raced to drive down her round ass and over her shapely legs.

She opened her eyes as the shower door opened wide and Achimi stood before her. "God, you do look gorgeous, princess," the mighty hero said with a warm, appreciative tone in her voice. She licked her lips as she looked at the gleaming beads and rivers of silvery water that caressed the blond's luscious curves. Achimi was bare as well. Her big breasts were high and her nipples already hard, almost at the level of Psyche's head. Her pussy was wet and hot and her big dick was hard and throbbing.

Psyche opened up an eye and smiled, "Oh, my. Is that big thing for me?" She gave her friend, mentor, and occasional lover a teasing smile, "Maybe this should be a cold shower."

She gasped then as the larger and stronger woman stepped into the shower and pushed her against the wall, "Wouldn't stop me if it was," she purred. She leaned down and kissed the girl, drawing a coo from her lips. Her dick pressed into Psyche's stomach as she ground their bodies together. "Can't wait, little girl, to have this sweet, pretty little white cunt on my cock."
 
Psyche gasped as the taller woman pressed her against the wall of the shower more firmly, pinning the blond's hands over her head. "I've missed that big, hard," Psyche moaned softly as Achimi ground her hips against the younger girl's body, "black dick," she finished in a moan. Her fingers clenched over her head, her body shifting as Achimi pressed her lips to her neck.

A throaty laugh came from the dark-skinned woman's lips, and she nipped gently at Psyche's neck. "It's missed you, princess." She licked her lips and used her free hand to cup one of the blond's breasts, tweaking the pink nipple as she did. "We don't have time for everything I want to do to this sweet, sexy little body right now, but soon I'll use you the way you love." Her hand released Psyche's wrists, and she gestured to the floor of the shower. "Suck my dick, little girl, and then you'll get that tight little cunt filled up."

As she sank to her knees, Psyche looked up at Achimi with eagerness. "You promise? If I suck it like a good girl, I'll get to feel that thick, wonderful cock inside me?" Her hand wrapped as far around the cock in front of her face as it could, and she started to stroke.

Achimi gasped, bracing herself for a moment against the shower wall. "Yee-ees," she breathed, her fingers grasping at the smooth stone of the wall. "Yes, be a good girl and you'll get this hard," she thrust her cock into the girl's hand with every word, "thick, black dick shoved into your tight, sweet, hungry pussy."

"Mmmm!" Psyche leaned forward, her eyes never leaving her mentor's as she opened her mouth. "That's the best deal I've heard all day," she said before her lips engulfed the proud, hard shaft. She started to move her head immediately, not giving Achimi a chance to get used to having her cock in something warm and wet. Her tongue was working on the underside of the shaft, and one of her hands slipped between the other woman's legs, stroking her pussy gently.

The seasoned fighter trembled, one hand going instinctively to Psyche's hair, guiding her movements with a gentle touch, while the other helped keep her upright as her knees got weak from the feeling of a hot, eager mouth on her cock. "Oooh, shit! Just like . . . like old times," she managed, her eyes flickering half-shut as she let the pretty girl suck and stroke her.

~ ~ ~ ~​

The chatter in the room seemed to lessen suddenly, and heads were turning to follow one man, tall and broad-shouldered, as he walked through the dining area. His hair was a red-gold, the color of the rising sun, and fell to his jawline in careless, tousled curls. His eyes were bright, shining blue, tinged with sadness as he looked around the room of young heroes, but there was a fierce, almost desperate hope on his face as well. He was clad in a tight-fitting suit of blue, and centered on the chest was a golden disc with rays spreading from it, each one going to a different point on his body. The ones that reached his arms and legs resolved into stylized runes, wrapping around the limbs in a prayer of thanks and praise to the sun. The ones heading towards his head spread out to form a collar that only accentuated the strength of his neck and features, while the others spread out downward, spreading before they got to the most male part of him.

From the small table where Thunderbolt and her group sat, a small voice came from Titan. "My God. Zenith . . . ." His face was filled with something akin to hero worship. "He saved my town, once, you know. I saw him, up close, but . . . ." He trailed off as the tall, handsome man walked past, giving the table a smile.

Zenith stopped for a moment, smiling kindly at Thunderbolt. "So," he said at last, "how have you been, Thunderbolt?"

"Very well, sir," she said respectfully. Her gesture took in the rest of the table. "These are the newest additions to our team - Psyche and Achimi are talking about something in private. But we have high hopes for them." He nodded, and she said, hesitantly, "If I may say, it's good to see you again, Zenith."

He looked at her, then back at the table where Shadow, Theta, and the rest of his team waited. The older students looked anxious, but the newer ones looked excited and several had the same almost-worshipful expression that Titan had. "I have duties out here that can't be fulfilled by sitting in the darkness. It is good that I finally realized that." He looked at Titan, and his eyes widened. "You're the boy that . . . well." He beamed, and then said, almost shyly, "I would like to talk with you sometime soon, young man. I would like to hear how your town is doing."

"I . . . that would be an honor, sir," Titan managed to get out after Hotshot kicked him in the shin under the table. "Really, an honor."

Zenith smiled, nodded to them, and then walked over to where his team waited.
 
Achimi's moans and groans were loud in the shower; rebounding in the moist air so much that there was the faint fear and thrill that they might be heard beyond the walls. Not true, of course, the teachers' apartments had all been made thoroughly private as well as secure. But it did make it hotter to think they might be heard.

"God damn, girl," she growled, looking down at the busty younger woman as she greedily and eagerly slurped on her dick. "Suck that cock, you dick hungry little slut. Pretty little blond whore just hoping for a cock to suck and fuck that hot pussy."

Psyche moaned around the hard, hot member in her mouth as she bobbed her head up and down. God, she loved doing this. She knew a lot of girls didn't but she'd always liked giving head. It tasted good, felt hot in her mouth and throat, and she loved, loved, LOVED knowing how much it turned her partner on and made them hers.

It did help that with Achimi she could do even more. Her fingers had slipped inside the sweet lips of her cunt and were moving, stroking hot, wet flesh, pressing teasingly against the larger woman's entrance.

"Fuck!" Achimi let out a grunt and her hand tightened somewhat in Psyche's wet hair. "Glorious little cock sucking slut! Going to cum, little girl. This big black cock is going to shoot down your hot throat and feed you a load of thick, creamy jizz."

Psyche squealed and started sucking faster. The hand not teasing Achimi's pussy slipped down to her own and began to stroke it, though she was already sopping. She moved her other hand and stopped petting, instead thrusting two of her fingers up into Achimi's sex as hard as she could.

The result was immediate. "YES! Fuck, yes, you little white princess whore," Achimi crowed. She threw her head back and pushed her hips forward, burying another inch or two of dick in Psyche's eager throat. She cock throbbed and pulsed and she let out a long howl as she fired her cum into the girl. She felt Psyche's throat moving around her, swallowing, gulping down the spraying torrent of hot, thick, sticky, heavy futanari jizz like it was the first thing she'd had to eat in days.

Achimi's hips moved shallowly, bucking, but careful not to do too much or to hurt her young charge and fuck buddy. Each motion fired another spurt of her cum into the happily cooing blond. She stepped back after a few more moments, breathing heavily but with a broad smile. Her cock came out of Psyche's mouth with a wet, slurping pop and the young woman sighed and licked her lips. "Ohhh, that was so good. Your cum is so wonderful, so hot and thick in my belly."

With a blush that was almost entirely faked, Psyche looked up at Achimi and fluttered her eyelashes, her eyes wide and innocent looking. "Did I do okay? Can...can I get fucked now? Please?"
 
Achimi grinned broadly, her eyes slightly glazed with her recent orgasm and hunger for more. "Oh, princess, you did great." She stroked her cock a little, pleased as it rose to at least half-hard from just the touch. "Yes, you get fucked now." The Amazonian woman pushed off of the wall slightly, and lifted Psyche to her feet. "Bend over, my sweet little whore, and I'll give you what you want."

The blond smiled brightly as she stood up, licking her lips. "Thank you so much!" she breathed, turning around and bracing her hands on the shower wall, sticking her ass out and up. "I can't wait to feel that cock inside my tight pink cunt!" She wiggled her ass a little, pushing back slightly to tease and tempt Achimi - not that it was necessary. She knew from experience that the other woman wouldn't wait long; rather, she'd wait as long as she wanted to, and then . . . it would be like nothing else in the world.

Behind her, watching the round globes of Psyche's ass glisten with the water that was running over it, and the way the girl moved her hips, almost begging for her cock, Achimi stroked herself a little, smiling. It was so hot, watching her like this; the girl had always been eager and willing for this sort of thing, perhaps naturally, with her powers being what they were. And that body! It was as though she'd been made to be fucked. With a happy sigh, Achimi moved forward a little, using one hand to guide her cock to Psyche's pussy. "Mmmm, Gods, so hot and ready for me," she cooed, feeling the heat and slickness of the slit as she pressed against it.

A moan came from the younger girl, and Psyche nodded, her hair falling around her face in a wet sheet. "Yesss! So ready for you, please, put it in me!" She pushed back a little, feeling the press of the thick shaft more firmly for a moment. "I want it, need it, please! I want that thick, black cock inside me!" She looked over her shoulders and Achimi groaned softly at the look on her face. It was bald desire, and Psyche was even using her powers slightly, perhaps unconsciously, to make the little space a hot, wet, lusty fuck-den.

"Anything you want, princess," the dark-skinned woman managed, thrusting her cock deep into the pretty metahuman. "Ahhhhhh! Shit, such a hot little hole!" Achimi gripped Psyche's hips with her hands, tugging the girl's body against hers, letting her cock fill the girl all the way up. "Can't believe you're this tight, and so hungry for it!"

With a whimper, Psyche licked her lips. "Love it so much, this feeling!" Her eyes were now half-closed, and she took a shaky breath. "Such a thick piece of meat, can't believe it feels so good in me!"
 
Psyche's fingers tensed and relaxed, almost clawing at the wall of the shower as her mentor's long, thick, hard cock pushed deep into her young, willing body. The blond trembled with pleasure and enjoyment; both from the sensations and the doubly kinky aspect of her dickgirl teacher being the one that was fucking her so well. "Feels so good, so big and thick, fills me up soo good," she moaned.

Achimi growled happily, buried to the hilt in her student's pink sex now. God, she felt so fucking fantastic. She loved fucking this woman. She loved fucking all her lovers, of course, but each had their own flavor and fun. "Pretty little white slut, cooing over my big dick like that." She pulled her hips back and thrust in again, "Just fucking aching to be fucked, aren't you, girl?"

"Yesss!" Psyche tossed her hair and looked up and back at the amazonian heroine. "I ache for it, I need it, please, don't hold back, start moving, fuck me, please! Fuck me with that big black cock and give me all your jizz when you've finished with me!"

In response, Achimi started to pound her hips, rocking them back and forth, driving her length into the lovely young woman again and again and again. "Oh, I will, princess. Fuck you, nnn, fuck you good and deep, stretch you out right, and, ahhh, pump a nice load of cum into your slutty belly."
 
Psyche bit her lower lip hard, the pain just accenting the feelings of pleasure coursing through her as Achimi pounded her cunt over and over. "Uhnnn! Fuck, yes!" she breathed, her hands still clutching furiously at the wet tile wall. "Achimi, god, that cock feels so amazing, want it so much, want your cum!"

The older woman groaned in response, her cock pistoning faster. "Sweet little slut," she managed, "I'll give it to you!" Her hands were roaming all over Psyche's slick body, stroking her waist and hips, tweaking her nipples as the girl gasped. "Been too long since I had," Achimi panted, "such a hungry slut to fuck."

A moan came from the blond girl as she felt her teacher start to tease her breasts. "Let you do it . . . mmm, fuck, whenever you want," she moaned, her back arching up into Achimi's body again. "Can't get over it . . . so close to . . . ."

Achimi grinned and smacked Psyche's ass, watching the globe jiggle and the water fly up in a spray. "Are you going to cum, you eager little hole?" She laughed breathlessly, and slammed her cock home firmly before reaching down to stroke Psyche's clit. "Cum for me, princess, let me feel how much you love my cock." She bent forward slightly, nipping Psyche's earlobe gently. "And then I'll fill you up with cum."

The blond shivered slightly, her eyes half-closed as she felt the tension build even faster now that Achimi was toying with her clit. "Yessss, I want that so much . . . ahhh, just a little . . . little more . . . !" Her breath whooshed out of her in a wordless cry of pleasure, and Achimi could feel the small body trembling and twitching in her hands and around her cock.

As Psyche came, wetness gushing over her stiff cock, Achimi groaned, thrusting again into the wet, throbbing heat that seemed to clutch at her. "Ohhhh, princess. You are going to get such a thick load in this pretty pussy," she cooed, stroking the girl's hair as Psyche came down from her orgiastic high. "And you're going to get it any second," her voice changed to a growl as she tugged the breathless blond closer to her.
 
The black amazon grinned fiercely as her hips slammed back and forth, hilting her cock in the girl's pretty pinkness, hard and fast now. "Feels even tighter now, you perfect little fuck slut! Even hungrier for it now that you've cum, you naughty little princess, fucking milking my dick."

The blond's body rocked and jiggled with each powerful thrust. Her breasts shook in Achimi's hands as the powerhouse groped and squeezed the luscious flesh, using them to hold on and to haul Psyche back against her.

Recovered enough to speak again, Psyche threw back her head and cried out again as her mentor and lover began to move again; Achimi's thick, long cock thrusting deep into her over and over again. "Fuck! Yesss, more, please! Do it, do me, God, fuck me and-ahh! Give me your cum, please!"

Achimi growled and her pace quickened further, the rocking motions becoming shorter, jerkier, "Yes, Gods, you sweet, hot little hole! Ahh, fuck!" She stabbed in one last time, as deep as she could go, feeling the head of her cock press against the girl's cervix and then let out a groan as her balls tightened and released. She howled joyfully as her thick, heavy, greasy seed fired into Psyche, coating and filling her insides.

The buxom blond cried out, her eyes closed, her lips in a broad smile, even as she panted for breath. "God! Oh, yes, yes, yessss! Love feeling all that cum in me! So good! Fuck, give it all to me, all you have, ohhh, fuck, yes!"

Achimi laughed and pumped her hips a few more times, each motion sending another splattering gush of hot cum into the young woman's sweet, tight, hole. "All I have, princess...right in this perfect little cum dump. Oh, if I had time, sweetness, I'd fill you to running over and get your belly bulging." She gave the gorgeous sexpot's tits another squeeze and then stood back, pulling out with a long groan. "This'll...ahhh...have to do for now."

"Uhh-huhh," Psyche answered. "God, that is the worst feeling ever." She smiled and stood up before leaning back against Achimi and looking up at her. "It's been a while since you fucked me. Or Thunderbolt." She sighed happily, I missed it."

Achimi put her arms around the younger woman, "I know you do, princess. Things are getting...closer to normal now. So I think we can play more often."

"Mmm," Psyche answered thoughtfully. "I wonder...if we can find some other playmates for you too."
 
"I don't know how we can do that without actually having someone lose a limb," Titan was saying as Psyche and Achimi walked up. "I mean, it's . . . oh, Achimi!" He flushed a little, and then glanced guiltily at the others around the table. "We were just talking about a . . . hypothetical situation."

"I'm sure," the hero said wryly, her eyes amused. "I see you've all met Shadow's team." She turned to look at them, and then blinked, a slow smile spreading across her face as she saw Zenith with them. He raised one hand in a gesture that was part wave, part salute, and she did the same. "I'll tell you what I've told the others. Pranks are fine, as long as no one gets hurt. Hypothetically, of course. I can't officially sanction any sort of shenanigans like that, you know."

Thunderbolt and Psyche grinned broadly, while the rest of the team hid smiles. "Of course not," Safari said sagely. "It wouldn't be proper at all, would it?"

Hotshot looked up at the two women who had just appeared. "Did you guys need to eat?" she asked suddenly, her eyes on Psyche. "I mean, you missed lunch, they're putting away the stuff. But I bet Speedy could grab something if you wanted it."

"No, we ate," Psyche said, sliding into a chair. "Achimi and I had what office folks call a 'working lunch'. We chatted about what happened in training, and had some soup." At their curious looks, she shrugged. "I've, um, never been able to hit her before in combat training. So now I get to be pushed harder," she said with a self-deprecating expression. "It's not that great - just more sweat and sore muscles."

Achimi laughed and clapped one hand on Psyche's shoulder. "It's not that bad, and you know it." She stretched a little and smiled at the table. "But it's time for powers training. Do you all know where to go?"

At their blank looks, she sighed. "Thunderbolt, you and Hotshot are going to Dome 7. Safari and Shen, you're heading to Dome 4, building 3. Titan and Silverbolt, Dome 4, building 2. Psyche, today's a Tuesday, so it's Dome 6, building 1."

~ ~ ~ ~​

Psyche waved at the other students in her class - she split her week between two groups. Tuesdays and Thursdays she was with the group of mental-powered students, while on Wednesdays and Fridays she was with the group who could modify their environments. It gave a strange perspective.

But today, she sat down next to Theta, who nodded a greeting. "Good afternoon, Psyche," the red-head said. "How was your . . . lunch?"

"It was . . . excellent," the blond said with a smile. She knew the other girl could read her thoughts, and it didn't bother her too much. "I had a very good time. How about yours? I saw Zenith was back."

Theta nodded, her eyes bright. "It was very good to see him again. He is . . . inspirational, as always." She glanced at the other girl. "Thank Achimi, on my behalf, please? I know she had something to do with his return."

Psyche smiled. "Of course. So, how did you and Titan get along?" The other girl's blush was answer enough for her.
 
A smile accompanied Theta's blush, "Magnificently. I plan on borrowing him again soon. Many times." The red headed telepath tilted her head as if in thought and then nodded, looking directly at Psyche. "You should try. I think the experience would be enthralling and illuminating."

~~~~~~~~~​

"And what is this supposed to do?" Hotshot was staring at a sheet of paper; her brow furrowed. The paper had a small hole in the middle of it that glowed orange and crimson at the edges and was slowly spreading. "Gn!" The burning arc suddenly raced forward over the paper an inch or so before halting to a crawl again. "Other than...suck."

The teacher almost smiled; almost. "It's supposed to help you start learning control, Hotshot." He was tall and rangy, almost lean, and dressed in a costume that was black and a bright, almost neon green. Atomic gestured at the paper, "Keep the fire from the paper's edge as long as you can. It's a simple exercise to see how much will and finesse you have now. With powers like ours, control is essential."

"Think about it," said another girl standing nearby. She was moving her arms up and down, almost as if conducting, changing the temperature of the air inside a cylinder suspended in front of her as a display next to gave the target temperature and the current temperature of the air. "One of those strong guys loses control, they accidentally crush someone. We accidentally lose it and whole towns get wiped out." She was pretty; curvier than Hotshot but about the same height, her hair the pale perfect white of alpine snow. "Especially someone like you."

Hotshot growled, "What's that supposed to mean?"

She smirked, "Oh, nothing. Just heard about a new firebug in training; almost setting the whole room she was in on fire; almost falling into it herself. Sounds like she could really use some lessons."

The paper suddenly burst alight and then fell into a pile of ash, "How about I give you a lesson right now, Whitey?"

~~~~~~~~~​

Silverbolt groaned, leaning back in his seat. "I thought we were here to learn how to use our powers, not a bunch of math!"

Titan frowned at his teammate and shook his head, "It is. Since our powers are physical, they're based at least in part on physics so knowing how force and velocity and all the rest work will-"

"Bore the crap out of me," the gleaming youth retorted. He sighed, "I know you're right. It's just hard; it's all just so slow!"

Doc Blue quirked an eyebrow, "Walk before running, Silverbolt. This is most important for you, out of anyone here. If you don't learn how to judge your stopping distance better, you're going to end up splattering yourself against a wall or a force field."

"Glegh." He sighed, "Yes, sir."

~~~~~~~~~​

Hours later, the new squad met up in one of the smaller social rooms. It had a big table with comfortable chairs and a coach along one wall, as well as a smaller coffee table and a television or something that looked like one in the one wall. Thunderbolt spread out a pile of folders, "Here's what I was able to charm out of the local technopath."

Titan pulled over a folder that bore a photo of Theta on it staring up at him unblinking. "Not that I don't appreciate showing up our rivals, but isn't this a little excessive?"

"Fuck that," Hotshot swore. Her left hand was wrapped in gauze and she moved it awkwardly as she grabbed a folder that bore a smiling picture of a pretty young woman with white hair. "They don't know the meaning of the word yet, Boy Scout."

Shen frowned as he watched the fiery girl. "What happened to your hand, anyway?"

"...Frost bite."

A few looks went around the table. Then Silverbolt grunted, "So when are we going to punk these guys?"
 
"The biggest challenge will be Theta," Psyche said, flipping through her folder with nominal interest. "She can read minds, so anything we plan, she'll know as soon as she sees us." Her nose wrinkled a little. "Seriously, that's what Shadow was doing in the gardens? Ick, what a perv!"

Thunderbolt sighed. "Annnnnyway, yes. Theta's being there will make it hard to coordinate any pranks we pull. There are a few ways that we can make it work, but most of them hinge on you, Titan." Her eyes rested on the young man speculatively. "She seems to really like you."

~ ~ ~ ~​

As the group passed out of the social room, Hot Shot waited for Psyche on the other side of the door, falling into step with her as they headed down the hall. "Hey, um, so . . . ." The tough girl trailed off, looking down at the floor as they walked. "Look," she said, taking a deep breath, "about last night, I mean, I . . . ."

Psyche turned a thousand-watt smile on her, and suddenly, everything seemed okay. "It's okay," Psyche said, her head tilting to one side. "I understand if you don't want to . . . do anything like that again."

"No!" Hot Shot blinked, and both hands went up in a gesture of denial. "No, no no, that's not what I meant." She blushed a little as Titan looked back at them, then waved one hand at him in a shoo-ing motion. "I meant that . . . I dunno. I liked it, I really did. I mean, damn, I never knew . . . well." She felt like her face was literally on fire, and shook her head. "I don't know what I mean."

A small smile passed over Psyche's face. "It's okay. Look, here's what we'll do. There's about an hour before dinner, and we've got some free time. Come back to my room, and we'll talk about it." She laid a friendly hand on the other girl's shoulder. "It really is best to get this stuff out in the open before things get weird, you know?"

~ ~ ~ ~​

Silverbolt looked back at the girls, then elbowed Titan. "What'cha think they're talking about?" he hissed.

With a shrug, Titan turned the corner towards his room. "If they wanted us to know, they'd be talking to us." In a second, Silverbolt had caught up with him, and Titan sighed inwardly.

"You don't think they did . . . something . . . last night, do you?" The silver youth frowned thoughtfully. "Maybe we all . . . I mean, maybe a lot of people did. That party was really something, wasn't it?"

Titan blinked, then flushed a little. The idea of those two together was . . . more than intriguing. "I don't think we'd be that lucky, man. Or that unlucky, depending on how you see it."

"Huh?"

"Think about it. If they're interested in each other, they probably won't be interested in us."

Silverbolt's frown deepened for a minute, and then he beamed. "Not necessarily, but there's only one way to find out!" He turned on his heel and streaked back to where the girls were. In an instant he was back, a handprint across his cheek in copper. "Hot Shot says that we should mind our own business."
 
"I still can't believe that tin plated jerk," Hotshot huffed. She and Psyche were hanging out in the busty blond's room. She was sitting backwards in the desk chair while the fairy winged young woman sat cross legged on the bed.

Psyche sighed, "He isn't very sensitive or tactful but I don't think he meant any harm." It was funny, actually. It had taken a real effort to keep from laughing out loud when he'd zoomed up, only got half of his question out before getting smacked, and whizzed away.

Hotshot snorted, "Just looking to get a cheap thrill, I bet." Then she softened a bit and looked over at the blond. "So...thanks for talking to me about it."

"It's all right," she answered. "I had to do kind of the same thing the first time me and another girl...you know." She smiled and leaned back on the bed, kicking her legs out, "I'm glad I could help. I mean, you're a lot of fun, even without that, and I'd like us to be friends."

"Just friends?"

Psyche let out a dismissive puff of air, "After last night? Hell, no. Friends with benefits, definitely." She grinned and winked, "My favorite kind of friendship."

The living flamethrower flushed but grinned, "Mine too...not that I've really had one like that before." She eyed the other girl a moment. "You have though, right?"

"I'd never kiss and tell," she said, with a playful, sing-song tone that made the words a lie. "But a lot of people around here do, actually. Even some of the teachers."

"Huh. Thought super heroes were too straight arrow for that." Then Hotshot pursed her lips, "Although it does cast all the tights in a whole new light."

~~~~~~~~~​

Safari knelt down and let out a low whistle, "Damn, that's something. I've never seen tomatos that big before." He and Finistra were walking through one of the more traditional style gardens of the academy. The majority of them were hydroponic, according to her, but they had a few more normal ones for those who preferred them. The fruit in question were growing on thick and healthy tomato plants, also larger than he'd ever seen, and were easily eight inches across. "Despite all my Dad's tryin'."

He turned his head and grinned up at Finistra, "Got one heck of a green thumb."

The dazzling Latina smiled, her face pleased at the reception her section was getting. "I should, really, considering what I can do," she said with a shrug. The smile didn't leave her lips though, "But it's nice to be appreciated." The pretty young woman stepped over a partition and into another enclosure, kneeling down to inspect the growth of some bright green new shoots. "Lots of people walk in the gardens, at least the floral parts, but few of them really understand."

"Growing anything takes a lot of work," Safari said with a nod as he rose and walked over to watch Finistra doing a little weeding. It was fascinating to watch. She would find the weed and then hold her hand over it and the whole thing would shake a bit before the weed pulled itself, roots and all, up out of the soil for her to pick up and discard in a bin. "That's also one of the coolest things I have ever seen."

There was a faint blush on her cheeks but her smile broadened. "It's nothing, really. It doesn't even take much power." More weeds dragged themselves out of the ground as her hand passed over them. "It used to leave me sweaty and tired when I first started doing it this way, but it was good training."

"Sweaty and tired, huh?" Safari tipped his head back and smiled a little to himself, that image fixing strongly in his mind's eye. "Nothing wrong with that." He glanced back to see her looking at him bemusedly. "Uh, not that I mean anything by that."

She laughed and fixed him with a sultry look that made his knees wobble a bit. "It's all right. After all that gentlemanly behavior, it's nice to know you're human, after all." She fluttered her lashes and looked at him through them, "A girl likes to think she can get a rise out of a man."

"Darling, if you only knew."

~~~~~~~~~​

Thunderbolt charged through the finish line, only a few feet ahead of Shen and Safari. Achimi looked at the readouts on her stopwatch and smiled, "Good work, guys. You shaved a nice chunk of time off." The amazonian beauty looked at the flustered looking Thunderbolt, "You're going to have to work harder to stay number one, 'Bolt."

The Nordic weather witch grimaced but made herself smile, "It's nice to have some competition," she answered. Her eyes lingered on the two men though and they were not quite friendly. How could they catch up to her so quickly? It had only been a few days! "Nice work, boys."

"We aim to please," Safari replied between pants, grinning at her.

It was their teamwork that let them get so far ahead. The newbies were all, well, most of them, working together on the obstacle courses and such. Which was part of the point, really, but still it let them cheat and do almost as good as she did on her own!

Safari was going all "a-courting" with Finistra from what Psyche said. So if she wanted to interfere with their dynamic that left Shen. The buxom blond smiled at the tiger-man. Well...she did like them big. She had made her checklist but there was no reason not so shuffle a few of them around. "I'm sure you do please," she said, directing the comment fully at Shen with smoldering eyes.

~~~~~~~~~​

The door slid open before he could reach for the buzzer and Theta stood there blinking at him with eyes unfocused from sleep. She was wearing a grey button down shirt that was too big for her...it was his shirt! When had she taken that?

Titan shook himself mentally. No time for that now. "Uh, hi, I know it's late but-"

She yawned, "You are not yet confident enough to come to me for sex on your own, or so unannounced," she said calmly, drawing a deep blush from the young man. "This must have to do with a prank."

"Yeah, I don't know anything about it, but it'll be happening any minute, and I know it involves your team's rooms, so..." He shrugged and looked helplessly at her.

She smiled, tilting her head and looking up at him with her mismatched eyes. "You wished to prevent me from suffering it fully. That is very sweet." There was a shimmer of light in the room behind her and she stepped out into the hallway, sliding to one side so she could get behind Titan. The sizemorph braced himself as the light faded and then blinked. From behind him, Theta's voice was cool and whisical, "What an unusual choice. I suspected something far more pedestrian. Please retrieve it before it defecates or urinates on anything."

Titan ducked into the room and retrieved the surprisingly docile and calm animal, "There we go, come on, nice-Theta, where are you going?"

"Thetawave." The redhead was heading off down the hallway was Titan came back out of her chambers leading his new charge. "Shadow when he awakens will make certain mistaken assumptions and go to wake Caprica and ask for her help. She will not be pleased, I should head that off."

~~~~~~~~~​

"But where did they get the goats?" Zenith was shirtless; his chiseled and perfect physique exposed as he leaned back on a pile of cushions. He hadn't quite gotten used to the urban primitive style Achimi preferred, even after all this time.

"Safari's cousin raises them apparently," Achimi answered. The chocolate skinned powerhouse wore a pair red leather thigh high boots with high heels, a pair of red lacy panties that were bulging and taut as they tried to contain her cock, a red corset that made her ample chest seem almost ridiculously large, and a pair of red fingerless gloves. In her hands was a riding crop. "He gave him a call and asked to borrow some, the cousin said yes, since he knew that Safari was away somewhere and didn't think it would be for a while." She spread her hands, grinning. "So they weren't even stolen. I do wonder how they got access to the teleporters though."

"I think a certain overdeveloped Teutonic vixen had something to do with that," Zenith replied. "I saw her chatting up one of the younger technicians a few days ago." He was silent a moment more and then grinned. "Goats."

"I know," Achimi's smile was brilliant.

"And the coordination it took to pull off is impressive." The solar powered hero looked up as Achimi strode over and stood before him. "They're really taking off."

"I'm proud of them," she admitted, "Especially when it's hasn't even been two weeks." She looked down at him and licked her lips. "But it's been longer for this." The crop slapped against her hand, the sound loud, "All of it off, boy."

"Yes, Mistress."

~~~~~~~~~​

Titan took a deep breath that almost hitched in his throat. His eyes stung slightly and his vision blurred. He breathed again, the sound loud in his ears, the helmet catching the sound and throwing it back to him.

The broken and luminous lunar landscape spread out before him; silent, serene, utterly peaceful and utterly alien. Silvery light came up from the pale surface; glimmering faintly on the material of the space suit he was wearing.

He raised his head and he gasped aloud. Reflected in the glass of the helmet was the blue orb of the Earth. It hung there in the blackness, it's rotation barely noticeable, a perfect beautiful sphere, all alone in the dark. It filled his vision and his heart swelled. In his mind he heard music, something sweet, soaring, and achingly lovely. "God. I'm really here."

"Correct." Theta was in a suit as well, bouncing to a halt beside him. The redhead turned to look at the Earth as well but then back at him, seeming more interested in studying and feeling his feelings that the spectacle itself.

"I've imagined this my whole life," he said. He wasn't even sure who he was speaking to. Were his hands shaking? "I never thought I'd actually see this. God, it's glorious. Beautiful."

"It really is." Psyche was on his left, the blond watching him with luminous, unreadable eyes for a few moments before she looked back at the Earth. She'd actually forgotten somehow.

Titan was silent for a few more moments. "I'm sorry. I know we should jump around a little and check it out, but..." The fingers of his left hand flexed as if knowing they should move but the rest of his body was stock still.

Psyche took his hand and gave it a squeeze, "It's all right. We can wait another few minutes."
 
"So, Thunderbolt," Silverbolt began, between bites of his breakfast, "I was wondering if you'd be willing to . . . ."

She held up one hand. "I'm sorry, Silverbolt, but I can't go out with you again." Her voice was pitched low, just for him, but the gobsmacked look on his face was enough to let the others guess what was happening. "It was great, but I'm not ready for a relationship right now. I'm still trying to find what I want, and until I do, I can't be any good in a relationship." She smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry. I hope you understand."

He nodded once, quickly. "Yeah, I got that when you asked me to leave. I was going to ask if you'd be willing to share your bacon - they were out when I got up there, and you haven't touched it yet."

The weather-witch's face transformed into something akin to shock, and she blinked. "I . . . okay, yeah, here." She levered two pieces of the crispy meat onto his plate, her eyes confused.

~ ~ ~ ~​

Titan was walking in the orchard, looking at the trees getting ready to bear fruit all around him. It was amazing - the place had been terraformed to let these trees grow and prosper, and the weather manipulators took turns making sure the dome they were in took the proper journey through the seasons, while the flora specialists encouraged healthy growth that was ideal for the trees and their fruit. This was the most incredible thing he could imagine, even more than just being on the moon. People were living here, prospering here.

A particularly juicy looking orange was dangling just out of reach, and if he grew just a few inches, he'd be able to pick it. But was that all right? The fruit was for the whole school, and while it might be all right for one orange to go missing, but if everyone took that same attitude . . . . He sighed, looking up at the bright orange orb.

From behind him, a masculine voice spoke up. "If you want it, take it." Titan spun to see Zenith standing there, a small smile on his face. "They're available to take, though most people don't. We have other domes of orchard that are only accessible to the growers and the harvesters." He reached up casually and took a peach off of another nearby tree, smiling at it. "This is for people who like, the way you and I do, to walk through trees, and possibly have a snack while doing it."

Titan nodded, his eyes wide. Say something! "That's good to know," he managed, feeling a little lame. His hero, the man who had made him glad he got superpowers, was chatting with him, and he couldn't think of anything to say. "So, there are a lot of sort of foresty domes?"

"Not a lot." Zenith looked out over the horizon. "There are about half a dozen total that are forested to an extent. Most of them are like this, though there are a few that simulate terrestrial terrain, like jungles and deciduous forests for prolonged survival training." He gestured to the orange. "You wanted that, right? Go ahead and get it. You can eat it while we talk."

Titan blinked. "All right, sir," he said, swallowing hard. Zenith wanted to talk with him. What about? He grew the little he needed to be able to grab the tempting citrus, and shrank back to normal size. "What did you want to talk about?" He was mortally certain that the other man was going to tell him that he wasn't suited for this, and that they'd be sending him home tomorrow.

Instead, Zenith fell in step with him, as they paced through the trees. "I want to know how your town is. And talk to you about . . . whatever comes to mind, I suppose." He laughed, a bracing sound. "Isn't that why we talk walks? To clear our minds of things that clutter them." One strong hand clapped the younger man on the shoulder. "Come on, son, relax a little. I'm not going to bite, or make you drop and give me twenty." He winked. "Fifty, maybe, but not twenty."

"Good to know as well," Titan laughed, surprising himself. "I suppose I should get used to talking casually with legends."

"You should," Zenith said. "You'll be one yourself someday soon."
 
Thunderbolt remained sulky and quiet for the rest of breakfast. How dare he not want more with her? What the hell was his problem? Or was the problem her? No, no, of course not!

He was teasing Hotshot right now, therefore not seeing the hard gaze the blond gave him. If she could have, her eyes would have bored holes in him.

That settled it. She'd check another off of her list tonight and make him sorry he didn't fall for her as she deserved. Mentally, she went over it. Titan was next on the list; geeks were always good because they worked SO hard for it and she was very curious about putting his growth powers to the test. But he was her secret weapon for neutralizing Theta, so maybe she should hold off. It looked like Psyche might have an interest too...and she didn't mind poaching from her friend but after what had just happened...well, she wouldn't do that. Maybe if she hadn't made a move in another week or so.

That left Safari and Shen. The hayseed was tempting; just to knock him off his high horse and all that "courting" bullshit he and Finistra were up to. It was so cloying. But he probably wouldn't be kinky enough to do that just yet.

Her eyes turned speculatively to the hulking tiger man as he serenely ate and watched the growing argument between Silverbolt and Hotshot. She leaned a bit more towards him. "So, tell me Shen." His ears perked up and there was a bit of surprise in his eyes as he looked down at her. "Have you made any...friends here yet? I saw Vixen looking ready to pounce on you at the party last week."

~~~~~~~~~​

Titan and Zenith had made their way through the orchard by different paths a few times. It had been hard to talk at first, really, but it didn't take long until he felt comfortable in the older man's presence. Almost like he could talk about anything with him.

The conversation ranged from the doings and prospects of the small town he'd grown up in, one that Zenith had saved from a particularly nasty fate, to the academy and how Titan was acclimating, to the reasons behind the class structures and where all the food came from.

The two had halted at the edge of the dome. They stood there for a few minutes just looking out at the moon's surface. They could see the upper half of the Earth floating in the black, the rest of it blocked out by the domes of the academy. Titan sighed, "I don't think I'll ever get used to seeing all this."

The redhead smiled and nodded. "I know what you mean. It's a good thing to remember to see and think about." His smile became a bit self-conscious, "I actually go out there every once in a while and just watch the Earth."

Titan looked over at the older man. "Just for the view?"

"For the perspective," Zenith countered. "To remind myself how small I am and how great all of the world is."

"Hm." Titan turned his gaze back out over the lunar landscape. "But even with that..." He wasn't sure how to put what he was feeling in words. "I mean, we can see how small we are. But even a small person can make a difference. Right?"

~~~~~~~~~​

Hotshot threw herself down on the mats of the training room. "Man..." She'd felt pretty good when she found out her sparring partner today would be Titan. Yeah, the guy was super strong but he was a pussy cat. Then he came out swinging like Rocky against Ivan Drago. "What the hell got into him?"

Safari was leaning back on one hand, the other sipping from a water bottle. "He's had a spring in his step since he showed up late to breakfast."

Psyche nodded. Her powers didn't give her empathy but part of her learning to control them was learning how to notice the emotions of others so she could be sure she wasn't influencing them. "He was almost glowing." It was nice to see, really. He was up against Thunderbolt now and she could tell her friend was surprised, expecting an easy match. "But 'Bolt's good; she'll probably take him down." She smiled as she watched the young man; confidence looked good on him. "I do wonder what got him in such a good mood."

Hotshot sat up, "Maybe that spooky redhead let him in the back door." Safari coughed on his latest sip of water, pounding his chest. Psyche and Silverbolt both turned to give Hotshot a pair of startled, almost shocked looks. The flamethrower blushed, "What?" She crossed her arms over her chest and gave them a defensive glare. "That'd put wind in a guy's sails, I'm just saying."

~~~~~~~~~​

"So where did you get the goats?" Finistra was leaning against the wall as Safari punched in the keycode to his apartment door. "It's been all over the academy that you guys are behind it."

"I can't confirm or deny anything," he replied in a lofty tone. "Though a cousin of mine does raise them now that I think on it." She giggled and he grinned. The door opened and there was a roar as he was suddenly buried in a landslide of packing peanuts. His room appeared to have been filled with them to the point that they had poured out in a rush when the door opened.

"Ted!" Finistra's concern then changed as his limbs flailed about for a few moments in the peanuts, the lovely latina starting to giggle and then laugh as he emerged from the heap of styrofoam nuggest. "Oh, God," she snickered, "That's, oh, Ted."

"Wow, guy, what happened here?" Shadow had appeared down the hallway, as if from nowhere. His face was a study of smug triumph.

Safari brushed a few peanuts off his shoulder. He looked first at Finistra, her eyes bright and apologetic as she tried not to laugh, and then to Shadow. He simple shook his head and sighed, "You realize, of course, that this means war."
 
Thunderbolt sat down at the table, tray in her hands, and scooted her chair a little closer to Shen. He looked at her from the corner of his eye, and smiled a little. "How has your day been, Thunderbolt?" he asked, cutting a piece of thick, rare steak.

She beamed up at him. "Excellent, thank you. But I've been having a little problem - somehow, some of my clothes have gotten tossed up onto the cabinets in my room, and I can't reach." She fluttered her lashes at him. "Would you mind coming to my room tonight and helping me out?"

There was a pause, and he looked at her steadily for a moment, glanced across the table at Titan, who was chatting with Safari. Shen smiled at her, his teeth bared. "Of course, it would be my pleasure."

~ ~ ~ ~​

Sighing, Psyche chewed on the end of her pencil. "This is," she said, frowning, "harder than it needs to be."

"Chemistry is important," Finistra said, making a note on her paper. "You just need to try and understand it in the context of what you do."

"Not all of us were science majors, Ana," the blonde complained. "Help me with this? Pleeeeease?"

The dark-haired girl smiled brightly. "Since you asked so nicely, of course." She pulled the piece of paper Psyche had been working on over to here and peered at it. "Ah, here's the problem." She tapped a line with her pencil. "You scrambled up the coefficients."
 
Back
Top