Loki's new toy (closed for TheNiteSiren)

Most would consider what she was doing a loss of power. To Alayna, it was her choice to surrender. To give yourself completely is truly your own choice. Part of her was intrigued by him. She knew what it was like to grow up under the thumb of a powerful father. Her father's fortune was old family money that had been passed down. Her father, her friends all expected things from her, heaving so much on her shoulders. Here and now, she was just a woman giving into a man. The way he worked her pussy was driving her crazy.

Alayna thought she might scream if he continued to tease her like this. His long fingers inside her was twisting her inside,making the burn that much brighter. "Oh god!...Don't stop." She gasped as he lifted her in the air. Her golden blonde hair was a mess of curls about her shoulders. Those plump pink lips, soft and swollen from his kisses. When he impaled her with his cock, she cried out at the feeling of being filled so completely.

Her whole body trembled and her pussy gripped around him tightly. He still hadn't let go of her legs so she moved her hips, grinding into him. "But what about you, oh God of Mischief? What do you need?" She kissed him softly, showing him a bit of tenderness.
 
"Oh, my needs are being taken care of quite adequately at the moment, little bird," he says lightly, his tone belying the pleasure of what is happening. It is not just the pleasure of her body pierced and filled with his own; it is even more knowing that she wants this so much, in spite of her hatred of him. As he bounced his hips, lightly at first, then more forcefully, he savored the twitching and quivering her felt from her. He considered lifting her off and setting her on the floor, watching her face as she felt his sudden exit, but he wanted to save that for when she got closer to her completion.

For now, he kept his eyes on hers, his hands roaming her body. One moment he cupped her breasts, the next his hands slide down her stomach and around to run up and down her back, then slipping low to her ass, deftly parting her cheeks and running the tip of his finger around her delicate rosebud.
 
Back
Top