Loki's new toy (closed for TheNiteSiren)

Orochi

Literotica Guru
"Well, that could have gone better," Loki thought to himself as he re-entered his base camp, "but it could have gone worse as well."

He had hoped for a simple exercise of power, but of course the humans had decided to ruin that. First the old man, then the government's tools, and, of course, his brother. They had caught him, and nearly got all the answers as well. Even taken away his mind slave, the one they called Hawkeye. Very frustrating.

But he smiled and chuckled to himself all the same. In the end, it wouldn't matter. They hadn't been able to hold him, as he knew they wouldn't. Plans, plans, and contingency plans were the way to be sure, along with a little magic. It didn't hurt to be able to shuffle the cards of their minds, like a magician performing a slight of hand trick. And the humans were so easy to manipulate. So many foibles and agendas. None of them really trusted each other anyway. And Thor was just as bad. A peasant in a prince's body. The thought of him becoming king of Asgard was laughable. His ambitions would end here, on this ball of mud he seemed to love so much.

"And for now," he said aloud cheerfully, "I have a new toy to play with."

He looked back at the winged girl he dragged behind him, trapped in a clear sphere of force projecting from his staff. "Aren't we fortunate to have run into each other today?"

Alayna felt every bruise and scrape against her skin as she was dragged behind that pompous ass. Her father had told her of the event in German. He had insisted that she get out more. Her fiancee had been dead for a little over a year now but his memory still hung over her head everyday. They had met when she worked with the X-Men years ago. Her father was the one they called Archangel and Warren Worthington III to his business rivals. Her mother had been a police officer that her father had rescued during Apocalypse's rein of terror. She had shown up dressed in her finest for the event, a shimmering gown of white and silver, her wings hidden away. They tended to make the gentry nervous.

When Loki attacked, she had stayed behind the crowd at first, looking for a way at him. Alayna or Gull, as they called her, swooped in before the bastard could attack an old man who's only sin was to stand up to him. Her wings had given her an advantage but she hadn't counted on the scepter he carried with him. Loki had used it to restrain her for the time being but she had no intent on staying there for long.

"And for now," he said aloud cheerfully, "I have a new toy to play with."
She just glared at him, the rebellious temper she had flaring in her eyes. "I wouldn't count on me be willing to play." He was a handsome one but she couldn't stand his arrogance.

"Aren't we fortunate to have run into each other today?"

Boy, did want to punch that smug look off his face.

He laughed at her response; not angrily, but in a more bemused fashion. "Oh no, of course not," he said with mocking courtesy, "they never want to play. Not at first anyway. But that changes soon enough."

He was happy that he had used the longer binding spell. It had taken him some time to get back to her after he had escaped from SHIELD. The fact that it did not completely screen her in was a fringe benefit, as it allowed her to feel the ground against her as it shredded her once fine clothing. But, more importantly, it had kept her where he put her, and he was sorely in need of a new pawn after the loss of Barton. This one lacked some of his knowledge and talents, but the wings and enhanced physical abilities could make up for it, hopefully. And, he admitted to himself, she was certainly better looking than Barton. Perhaps she could be put to other uses before the final movements began.

He paused, looking deeply into her eyes, a flicker to light dancing across his briefly as his mind touched hers. Not probing deeply, at least not yet, he wanted to know a bit about her. He could simply turn her to his side with a wave of his staff, but recent events...bothered him. He had allowed the red haired woman, Black Widow according to Barton, to dupe him. He, the manipulator, had been taken. No, this one, this...Alayna...would be a way for him to remind himself that he was not dependent on his powers, or the Tesseract, to make others dance to his tune.

"I like your spirit Alayna," he said, drawing closer, still smiling insufferably, "I hope that we'll be able to put it to a better use soon than needlessly defying me."

Alayna's wings twitched as her anger began to get the better of her. She growled through gritted teeth. "Take down this energy field and I will play all you want." She punched at the infernal thing, detesting being restrained this way. She was a winged creature of nature and by the law of nature, she was meant to sore the skies. Being caged is the worse torture he could ever do. The act did nothing more than cause her a jolt to her fist. "Fuck!"

Alayna sat back down. There was no use using all her energy on a useless task. Loki would let her out when he's damn good and ready. The fool was as stubborn as his brother. To be honest, Thor sorely grated on her nerves. He reminded her too much of the golden society men that her father had tried to throw her at when she was younger. "Did you think I would simply bow down and accept you? You are more foolish than that oaf of a brother!" That might have been a little too much information there.

Her dress was in such tatters that Alayna was forced to use her wings to shield her body from him. Her cheeks blushed at the state of her clothing. No one but her late fiancee had seen her in anything close to this state. Despite her wealthy upbringing, Alayna had her mother's down to earth attitude. She didn't need the rich trappings of her family to live her life happily. She would have been happy being a cop's wife as long as she lived. Greg had been a cop that had helped her when she was injured during a battle with Sabretooth three years ago. HIs kindness and gentle humor had won her over. His loss still stung.

"If you think you can simply snap and I will jump, you will be sorely disappointed." That cocky smile was enough to piss her off. "You really know nothing of humans if you think this little plan of your's will work. Dictators have come and gone over the centuries, all falling in fantastic fashion. You see that is all the people remembered of them in the end, how they fell. It will be the same for you no matter how this ends. And I will NEVER stop fighting."

His gaze walked over her, noting her form and, more importantly, her reaction to her state. Her flushed cheeks, her quick breathing, they all told him valuable things. He laughed a little as she called Thor an oaf.

"You see clearly enough in some things, at least," he said as she finished her speech. He had heard similar speeches before, of course, but they never failed to be entertaining.

"Oh, my little bird, I could easily make you jump if that was all I wanted. I could empty your mind of everything but the desire to serve me in any way I might choose to use you. It would certainly make things simple for you."

He sat down in a chair, pulling her before him in the energy field, moving her body until she was seated as well.

"As for your argument, if you would call it one," he began, settling in for the first fun part, "Yes, you humans have certainly dealt with your petty tyrants in the past. Bravo!" he claps politely before continuing "you then proceed to simply put a different sort of dictator over you, ones that use sweet words to hide their intentions. I suppose some even start with good intentions, but we all know what power does, especially to humans, with their mayfly life expectancy."

Alayna calmed herself down. He was finding her anger way too entertaining for her taste. She had to admit that her curiosity was peaked as to why he was wasting time speaking with her. Alayna arched a brow his way, his attitude almost comical. Her attention was sidetracked when he moved her into a sitting postion. Her long blonde hair fell across her shoulders and her dress dropped to the side, revealing the upper part of her breast.

Alayna tried to fix it but found that her hands were frozen in place. Was he some kind of lech as well? The room was freezing and she could feel her nipples hardening through the slim material. "What is my purpose here? You don't keep prisoners unless they have some use to you. That much I do know. I know what you did to Barton so that makes me wonder what the purpose of this little tete a tete."

It's almost a shame. So smart and all he can do with his gifts is destroy. She thought to herself. Not bad looking either. Alayna gave herself a mental whack. This was the enemy and she needed to be on her guard. "What do you want with me, Loki?" She asked softly. "You can interrogate me all you like. I won't budge but I think you know that already. So either let me free so I can give the thrashing you obviously need or get to the freaking point!"

There had always been something about overly dominant men that just pissed her off and turned her on at the same time which a dangerous combination when you added in her temperament. Alayna had read up Loki in the mythology but her interviews with Thor had given her more of an inside view of his personality. Loki was a manipulator. There was one weak spot all men had and if she decided to exploit that, Alayna would have to be able to live with the consequences.

She planned it as carefully as she could, seemingly struggling against her bonds in anger only to have the skimpy of material if her gown fall just enough to reveal a a hardened pink nipple. Alayna closed her eyes, allowing her face to flush incredibly. "At least let move enough to cover myself!" All she needed was for him to be foolish enough to try and touch her, leaving himself open to be attacked and then she could escape.

Just because the magic had left his eyes did not mean he had left her mind. Loki always found that keeping an eye on surface thoughts during these...interviews was most helpful, and the humans seemed to think that powers like his must have continued physical signs. He had thought she might know better, being what the other humans called a mutant, but she seemed to be letting her mind run freely through possibilities.

And there were other possibilities as well. He had certainly noticed her body as it became more revealed in the course of their trip, and his sculpting of her position had not been simply dictated by the chair he had placed her in. His allowance of "wiggle room" was purely for show, of course, but it allowed her the chance to do things like reveal herself to him as she just had. He waved the scepter and his clothing changed, going to a simply black, green, and gold robe instead of the more ornate one he had been wearing earlier.

"I know that you think you won't budge," he said, walking towards her slowly and steadily, "but others have thought that before as well. I think you are smarter than the typical mortal, or at least that you might be. After all, your kind is not exactly looked on fondly by the common run of humanity, so I can't see why you would have any loyalty to them when I can offer you so...much...more...."

His words trail off as he reaches her, his hand reaching out. His fingers pass easily through the barrier and he runs his hand down her shoulder to her chest, lightly brushing over her nipple and lingering there for a moment before slipping the remains of her dress back over it.

"As for your clothes...please allow me," he whispers in her ear before circling behind her, his hand moving to her hair.

The air in the room felt thick, like she was having to work to breath. Loki seemed less intimidating out of his armor. "I was born from a human female and I never knew anything but love from her. People's ignorance doesn't anger me, it makes me pity them." Alayna had dealt with the mutant haters that would protest around Xavier's school or on the steps of Congress. It never amazed her how no matter how far they had come in the last few decades, there would always be some people stuck in stone age way of thinking. If its different, its the enemy. Pathetic.

"It does help that my father is from one of the wealthiest families in the world. His fortune could match that of Ironman." A fact that irked Tony to no end. Those eyes of his seemed to almost glow as he spoke. Why was he trying so hard to turn her? "Tell me then. What can you offer me?" The question hung in the air and Alayna gave him an honest appraisal with her eyes. "You could offer me wealth but I already have it. Loyalty? Coming from the God of Mischief and Lies, that would hard to swallow. Companionship? In all the conversations I have had with Thor and Fangrel, they never mentioned a woman. Do you like women, Loki?"

Alayna bit her lip when he touched her to stave off a low moan. His voice made her shiver and she felt her panties go damp. FUCK! Maybe it was something in his magic that made him so alluring. "Loki?" Her voice was soft as his hand touched her long blonde hair. I guess that answers my question. She tried willing her heart to slow down but her body was betraying her in this situation. With what wiggle room she had, Alayna moved her head slightly towards him and gasped lightly as she came way too close to his lips. Did he have to smell so good?

Loki moved back to her front side, his fingers tracing her jawline as she moved her head. "You are truly blessed then," he said after a moment, "to have known the love of your family as a child. It is surely why you have such an enlightened attitude about those who hate and fear you. I'm sure it's very comforting to the mutants who have been killed by the Friends of Humanity, the Sentinels, or just mobs of concerned citizens. I wonder if your father has such compassion, considering it was a human who signed the order to have his wings amputated?"

He stepped back, looking at her body, allowing himself a bit of physical reaction, a stirring under his robe that he made sure was in her eyeline. She was certainly a lovely creature, and would be a source of great entertainment once she came around. "I do not offer you the wealth you so obviously don't need. For loyalty, well, as you say that may be hard to prove, but time will tell."

He knelt, his face close to hers, his hands reaching out around her head, his fingers lacing behind it. "As for companionship, just because I do not parade my lover as if they were trophies like Thor and Fandral does not mean I do not have them."

He leans forward and takes her upper lip between for a moment, allowing his tongue to run over it softly.

"Nothing is a real comfort when someone you love is taken from you." Alayna knew how the pain could easily become a destructive anger. "Once that light has gone out of your life, things just are not the same. The most I can offer them is some form of justice. It's why I fought alongside Xavier's students. They accomplished alot even in the face of great loss." She winced at the reminder of her father's loss. Her wings felt so much like a part of her and she had no idea how she would react to having them taken. "You would have to ask him that," She muttered to herself, "If you can find him."

What not many people knew was that her father had disappeared shorty after that incident. Occasionally she would get a call or maybe a letter but he never hinted at where he was or who he was with. After losing her mother, her father had gone through a time of great depression. Alayna often worried that the loss of wings may have been the final straw. How Loki had that information was interesting.

"As for companionship, just because I do not parade my lover as if they were trophies like Thor and Fandral does not mean I do not have them."

Alayna didn't missed the signs of an erection behind those robes. She reacted out fo pure instinct, capturing that silver tongue between her lips, not sure how he'd react. Then her eyes twinkled when her teeth bit into his lower lip. The intimiate touch made her feel out of breath, more than little aroused. "Maybe I should have warned you, this 'little bird' bites." She smiled hauntily his way.

He pulled back as her teeth sank in, annoyed more than anything. He hadn't thought to extend his control first, which was a foolish mistake. He laughed, wiping the blood from his lip with an idle flick of his hand.

"Oh, but you are going to be fun," he says, "a mix of pain and pleasure is always best measured out like quicksilver, a drop at a time. Savored, if you will. But for now, my boldness seems to have gotten the better of me. I shall try to be a better host."

He steps back, bowing with a chuckle before settling into his chair again.

"You mention Xavier's students, the charmingly named X-Men. Yes, you have done good. And what has it done for you? It has helped, in the short term, but as long as your leaders require the will, or at least the votes, of the people, their fear will demand satisfaction and control. And your displays of power only serve to remind them that there are those among them who could destroy vast swathes of humanity with a wave of their hand, or less. They don't remember the heroes who saved them, the remember the threat they needed saving from."

He looked her over again and noticed a trace of dampness between her legs. Not a lot, but enough to know he was having an effect on her. His smile took on a sharp edge as he waved the staff lightly, readjusting her position so her crotch was more exposed. "I'm so sorry for keeping you in an uncomfortable position for so long. Allow me to remedy it."

He sits back in his chair, legs partially open, his erection firmer and more visible to her.

Alayna laughed before she could stop herself. There was that charm that had gotten him dubbed 'Silvertongue'. "Ever the gentleman. Tell me, your highness, do you place all your guests in restraints or is it just a passing phase?" She had caught him by surprise and that pleased her to no end. "Yes there is also something tantalizing when the sweetness has a bit of sting to it." Almost absently, she went her lips slowly with her tongue.

"Fear is a constant that you cannot avoid. Our kind have gone through periods like this before. At one time women were not allowed the same privileges as men. Before that it was the color of someone's skin. Each time we managed to evolve to a point where we saw the stupidity in that way of thinking." Alayna squirmed a little in her seat, the ache between her thighs a bad distraction. "I have hope they will again. I could say I do this because it's right but that's not entirely true. I know what I want for myself and I do want what every woman wants: a family, a home, love. I don't think I deserve any less because I happen to born with wings."

She had wanted very much to settle down. "They simply need to see that mutants feel just as anyone else. Love/hate, pain and pleasure." Her blue eyes diverted from his and her face flushed. Alayne felt her body shudder as he moved her again. Thor had told her of Loki's adoption and how he was not regarded as Asgardian but as frost giant. She could use that to her advantage but Alayna found herself not wanting to bring up something so hurtful.

The erection before her was quite impressive. "I can see you feel pleasure just as keenly. Is it the conversation or the view?" Her smile was anything but angelic.

His wound, such as it was, had already healed, leaving only the coppery-tasting residue in his mouth as he listened. "Oh yes, humanity has nobly struggled to move those who are different from oppressed to oppressor. Women are given rights, only to join their men in hating black people. Black people are given rights, only to join the whites in hating the homosexuals. But there is a difference, little bird. None of those earlier oppressed groups were actually dangerous to the common run of man. Being a woman does not give anyone the power to kill with a glance. Being black does not give one the power to shatter buildings. No, this time humanities' fears are not simple desire to be better than someone else. And it goes still further. After all, many see your kind as the next evolution of the human race. Would you want to be a neanderthal looking at the race working to supplant you? Whether their fears are grounded in reality or not, they are not as simple as the discriminations of the past, and they are much, much more dangerous. Sympathy and empathy...a fool's wish."

As her comments turned to his body and his readiness, he simply smiled, sitting back in his chair. "Well, there are many kinds of stimulation, little bird. I choose not to hide anything here in my home. After all, if one can't be honest in their home, where can he?"

He gestures lightly, and her legs part further, the energy pressing against her womanhood caressingly as it spreads the fabric across her, revealing the dampness at her thighs clearly and teasing the flesh below with maddening pressure. "And it seems I am not the only one who is enjoying things."

"Humans, their own right, can be as destructive as mutants and far more cruel when they believe the ends justify the means." She almost felt defensive. "Terrorists attacked one of our tallest buildings in 2001. Thousands died that day." Alayna was feeling a tad exasperated. "You can call it whatever you like but logic is not the only thing that drives to do what we do. Hope, love, loyalty are some of the few reasons. Some people think of others as all good or all bad, black or white. I am one of those who sees those shades of grey in between."

Alayna almost smiled. "Does that admission mean you find me stimulating?"Her mind filled with images of her on her knees before him, teasing that erection with her tongue. She felt the sudden pressure and closed her eyes at the sweet pleasure. Her skin broke in goose bumps when the arousal dripping down her thighs was exposed to the air. Alayna wanted to press back on the pressure, the need to cum becoming more potent.

"I would think that rather obvious." She smirked. "I won't deny I find you attractive because you would see that for the lie it is." Whether his presence was still in her mind, she had no idea. Thor has warned her that he liked to sneak inside to spot a weakness in his opponent's minds.Maybe she could use that against him. Alayna looked right into those green eyes. Her mind conjured up an image of her crawling to him on all fours to take him into her mouth, her breasts bare and her blonder hair fallen in soft waves around her. The strategy did have a double edge to it. It was arousing her as well. The last image she had was that of them both naked as she straddled his cock, rubbing her slit over the head, just teasing him before slamming down it.

"Exactly," Loki calls, his smile widening, "You cannot predict what they will do, only that it will almost certainly be guided by their baser instincts. Fear, hatred, jealousy. So why trust them at all? Why not simply tell them what to do? I don't deny that there are good and bad humans, but you surely cannot deny that, as a group, they tend to attempt to destroy what is different or what they see as a threat. Mutants are both of those things. Under a benevolent ruler, they will no longer have the opportunity to destroy; they will simply comply. And they will be happier as well. Consider the events you have described, and the countless other, smaller conflicts between man and mutant and man and man. All of those will be a thing of the past in the new world."

"And as for you," he continues, rising again to his feet, "you know full well that you are an attractive woman and I, for all my power and difference am, in the end, a man."

He gestures, and the remaining shreds of her gown dissolve from her body, along with anything else made of cloth she is wearing. The material seems to unravel itself thread by thread and pull away from her, like a myriad of silk tentacles tracing her form for a moment. He can see the visions in her head, and can feel her conflict, but he chooses to let her feel him beguiled. He manipulates her a bit, lifting her from the chair for a moment and unfurling her wings, positioning her for comfort.

"See what the need to not offend the delicate sensibilities of mortals forces you to do? Such pretty wings, little bird, folded to they will not feel threatened by your very existence."

"Even if what you say is true and we could unite under one ruler, it would take away our right to choose. You have given our people no reason at all to trust you or your judgment." Alayna sighed. "As effective ruthlessness and brutality can be so can generousity and compassion." She wondered to herself if he was capable of such things. This whole situation had made her want to see beyond the walls he held around himself. He seemed to believe wholeheartedly in what he was saying. "You are a stranger to them and that alone will have them react out of fear. Loyalty won out by fear is fragile at best or do you intend to keep everyone as mindless drones with that scepter of yours."

She watched as he rose to his feet. "I've been aware of that since this conversation began." The sound of the unraveling material had her cry out in shock. Alayna was a grown woman but was still a little shy. Her cheeks flushed so badly that it stung. With her wings spread out, Alayna couldn't cover her body from him. "And how do you intend to make me submit? Don't pretend that's not what this is about." What he wanted was her submission but he wouldn't use the scepter on her which she found odd.

Alayna was more than a little irked by her position. "You didn't have to undress me to see my wings. I think we both know what you want from me." The erection he was sporting was proof of that. "Is brutality all you know or can you be gentle as well?" Her voice softened. "Show me then, Silvertongue." It was a flat out invitation for him to touch her but she had no idea if he would take the bait. A breeze tickled at her skin, the dim light enough to show off the flush that had crept across her skin.

"Brutality?" he laughs aloud, "You have an interesting choice of words, little bird. While I must admit that I have perhaps used my power in a somewhat unfair fashion, I can hardly be accused of brutality unless you are particularly fond of that dress. And if that is the case...."

He gestured with the staff again and her clothes reknit themselves and fell to the floor in a pile, repaired even from the scuffing the had sustained when she was brought here. "I suppose I could have reassembled them on you, but, well, I am the villain here, and I see no reason to deny myself the pleasure of looking at you in your natural state."

And he does look at her in a frank, apprasing way, his robe flowing away from him and folding itself over the back of the chair he had previously occupied. "If it will make you feel more comfortable," he said as he approached her, his erect manhood leading the way as he neared. He leaned in, whispering in her ear "I can be..."

"...whatever I need to be." he finished in her other ear, the words coming in stereo for a moment as he duplicated before being one again, his finger reaching down to rub once through the folds of her pussy, bringing his damp finger back to his lips to taste her.

Alayna arched a brow as the clothes fell to the floor. "Well, at least the damage is repaired." Somehow she hadn't expected him to redress her. It left her exposed and vulnerable, exactly what a skilled manipulator wanted. Her mouth went dry when he did away with his own clothes. Loki didn't have the bulk Thor had but he was by no means, a weakling. Tightly spun muscle lined his lithe body that moved as gracefully as any female. Her pupils dilated when she saw his cock. The size of him was intimidating for a woman who had minimum experience with men. His closeness was starting to get to her.

Her body shuddered and she moaned as those long fingers swept through the damp heat of her pussy. Alayna watched him intently as he slipped those fingers through his lips. Raw hunger egged at her, torturing her with erotic images of him inside her, her wings about them both as thrust into her. "Loki.." It came out almost a plea for mercy, for more of hi touch. Alayna could feel the juices dripping down her thighs, betraying her hunger to him.

She was breathing hard and the ache between her legs was beyond ignoring. Fucking hell! He had turned this around on her, made her want him. Alayna should have known better than to play games with him. "Prove it to me that there's more to you. Touch me." She needed more, needed him and damn it all, he knew it. "Please.." She was ready to give in.

He spread her lower lips with two fingers, using the third to trace along them, flicking over the swollen nub of her clitoris, teasing it with short circles, feeling her grow warmer and wetter under his touch. He said nothing; his breathing didn't even get heavier as he effortlessly raised her level of desire, watching her juices pool in the chair and bead on her pussy.

"I'd prefer that you show me something instead," he said softly after a few moments, allowing her to regain control of the upper half of her body. He's confident, but prudence is still a virtue, after all.

Alayna felt the ease at which he touched her. Her whole body was shaking with the arousal he was teasing from her. If she could move, her hips would be moving to his touch. She was panting by the time she realized that she could move her top half on her own. Show him? Show him what? This could have been the very chance that Alayna had been waiting for. Her wings could cause hurrican like gusts of winds when applied but she didn't do it. Instead she opened her wings up to allow him to see her fully.

Her wings came around him, skimming over his body. There was a curiosity and burning hunger in her eyes as her hands touched his torso, lightly skimming over the lean muscle. Slowly she reached out for the hand that had been touching so intimately and brought it to her own lips. She suckled it into her mouth, tasting her own juices on his skin, the combination tastes a heady elixir. Her tongue swirled at the tips, teasing it as she would his cock. Alayna could feel her pussy dripping and her clit throbbing like a little heart, begging for his touch again.

Alayna leaned in as much as she could and swiped her tongue over the head of his manhood. Her hand reached out to wrap around the base as she swirled the tip with her tongue. He was so thick and long that she groaned just wondering how he feel inside her. Her pink lips wrapped around the head, suckling him into her mouth, her tongue teasing that spot just under the head. When she started to work him more into her mouth, Alayna had to use her hand on the rest of his girth. Her mouth ran along his length and back down her throat, the taste of him almost addictive.

Last edited:
Loki stayed consistantly on the surface of her mind, getting her thoughts just as she had them and, more enjoyably, feeling what she felt. There was a moments temptation to look through her eyes, to complete submerge himself with her. He had done so before during intimate acts, and the combination of giving himself pleasure and feeling pleasure was a truly unique one. But he knew that he had to remain aware of what was going on, not get too wrapped up in the moment. Even if she was not planning anything, he certainly had other enemies, and they could not be counted on to be gentlemanly (or ladylike).

But that did not mean he couldn't enjoy what was going on. As the head of his cock entered her mouth. He could see her lips stretch to get around his girth, and it made him smile. So many thought that because he was of a more delicate build than his brother that he would be less well endowed. It is fortunate for them that he was not a full Jotun, or he would simply split them in two with his cock! He placed one hand in her hair as she sucked at him, encouraging her silently to continue as he used his other hand to heft one of her breasts, circling the nipple with one finger until it grew stiff and firm, then rolling that nipples between two fingers, his eyes taking in all of her reactions, particularly noting how she seemed to rub her pussy against the restraining force, her clit proudly on display in her arousal.

Alayna was indeed enjoying the taste of him, swallowing as much of him as she could before she choked. Pulling back only to surge forward again, little whimpers escaping her lips as she rubbed her aching pussy against the force he used. She licked down his cock and suckled his balls into her mouth, letting her tongue lave at the flesh. Alayna gave a sharp intake of breath when his cool hands took to her breast, teasing the nipple, sending little shocks of pleasure straight to her clit. Her head bobbed on his cock, hollowing out her cheeks as she increased the pressure of her mouth. The wetness of her arousal was seeping down her thighs.

That teasing smile ,that seemed to come across his lips so easily, finally got to her. Her hand continued to work his cock but the other swiftly grabbed hold in those ebony tresses and brought his mouth to her own. The first taste of those sinful lips made her tremble and moan into his mouth. Her wings closed in around him, lightly brushing her feathers up his spine. Silently she wondered what it would take to knock him off-kilter. Alayna bit down lightly on his bottom lip to get him to allow her tongue access. She deepened the kiss, a deep hunger in her almost desperate for it. "Loki.." She groaned out his name, begging him to let go with her, if only for a short time.

He moaned softly, enjoying the way her mouth, tongue, and even teeth worked on his cock, working to give him every possible pleasure. He liked the initiative she was showing, there was no doubt about that. Beyond the simple physical pleasure, it felt good to do this kind of thing without turning the other person into a mind slave. He had begun to worry that his talents had atrophied away, replaced by dependance on the cube and the additional power it granted him. But seeing her cheeks hollow as she worked to suck him deeper into her warm, willing mouth went a long way towards showing him that he was not dependent. And that feeling added to his enjoyment immensely.

He was lost in thought when her lips left his manhood, so he was surprised to find them on his own, her teeth pressing into his lower lip and causing him to open his mouth for her tongue. He hears her whispering his name, with his mind as well as with his ears. His hand tightens on her breast, and he lets the other hand trail drown from her hair, over her shoulder, between her breasts, and down to the warm wetness of her slit, spreading the lips with two fingers while using another to rub her clit.

Alayna got lost in the taste of him, fresh and cool, like the first day of winter. She felt his hands tightening around her breasts and she moaned his name, liking the roughness. The ache between her legs unreachable or so she thought until she felt the touch of his fingers on her throbbing clit. Alayna's nails bit into his skin and she cried out, her hips straining to move as his touch fueled the fire in her. "Please...?" Her body trembled hard and she kissed his neck. If he's going to tease then so shall I.

Alayna brought her tight, round breast and wrapped them around his cock. The way he rubbed her clit was definitely distracting her but she pumped that thick cock with her tits, licking the head as it poked through each time. Her eyes had darkened from lust and by now, her pussy had drenched his fingers in her dripping arousal. The touch was a pleasurable torture that her crying out in little whimpers, her breathing deep and uneven. "Loki! Stop teasing me..." She gazed into those glowing eyes. "Let my legs go. I think we both know that I am not going anywhere."

The images in her mind were of her against the wall with her legs wrapped around his waist as he fucked into her hard. The mere thought made her shiver. "I need you inside me." There was no beating around the bush now, not for her. Alayna knew what her body wanted and it was him.

Control was still important, even in a moment like this. The feeling of her breasts around him was delightful, but even more wonderful were the microspasms he could feel in Alayna's pussy as his fingers worked deftly. It was always the uncontrolled impulses that were the most fun. When the body betrays the mind, forcing someone to do what they would not...that was when real power was on display.

He was so wrapped up in his work that he didn't hear the first things she said, only being aware of the pleading feeling inside her mind. When he refocused on her, he heard "I need you inside me." His first thought was to slip a finger into her, which he did idly, knowing that he would need to take it a bit further. Then, he had his answer, and he laughed.

"Well, if that is truly what you need," he said, his arms going around her waist and lifting her up. Holding her off the ground, he turned with her and sat in the chair, manipulating her legs apart and positioning her carefully before sitting and setting her down on his cock. Then, he simply let go, allowing gravity to impale him completely on his manhood, sitting back without a word, his arms only lightly around her,m his hips resting on the chair.

Back