MMF fantasy (Hudson Valley/NYC)

LostBabygirl3489

Literotica Guru
I am kind of hesitant to post this but I don't really trust Craigslist, there are a lot of fakes and creeps on there. I am entertaining the thought of living out my fantasy of hooking up with two guys. I prefer guys that are not typical macho and instead more gentle. I am pretty shy, especially when I meet someone new. However, when I have a few drinks, I get more comfortable and less shy.

I am curvy, rather short, weigh about 140 pounds, with pale skin, blue green eyes, dark brown short hair, a soft tummy, C cup, and nice legs.

I have some likes/fetishes that we can discuss if you're interested and I'd love to hear about yours. :)

I am kind of hesitant to post this but I don't really trust Craigslist, there are a lot of fakes and creeps on there. I am entertaining the thought of living out my fantasy of hooking up with two guys. I prefer guys that are not typical macho and instead more gentle. I am pretty shy, especially when I meet someone new. However, when I have a few drinks, I get more comfortable and less shy.

I am curvy, rather short, weigh about 140 pounds, with pale skin, blue green eyes, dark brown short hair, a soft tummy, C cup, and nice legs.

I have some likes/fetishes that we can discuss if you're interested and I'd love to hear about yours. :)

To bad im so far away, very gentle open minded, you sound attractive and interesting;)

Sound very sexy, welcome to Lit, have fun, but please be careful!!

lets talk?

you sound like a dream. I am very kind, love to help people. A paranormal intuitive. as an example of my gentleness, I love late night talks about life, hopes, dreams. Tim

you sound like a dream. I am very kind, love to help people. A paranormal intuitive. as an example of my gentleness, I love late night talks about life, hopes, dreams. Tim

You're saying you're a... psychic empath?

I lived in Hudson Valley along the Hudson river.some of the prettiest real estate anywhere.moved away to florida but spent 30 Yeats in woodstock.

Hey there,

I am 6'1, in decent shape, great kisser, good with my hands, and pretty open minded. I am very interested in playing a part in this fantasy of yours, and I can supply a location, if you are interested in staying at the Crowne Plaza on Times Square October 15, 16, or 17. Message me if interested....

Back