How to tell if a womans really having an orgasm?

I say if she wants to have sex with your repeatedly then that is all you need to know.

If she fantasies about your touch, the sound of your voice, your hands, your lips, your rhythm, she gets wet, her nipples harden and her breath staggers whenever she interacts with you, there is a fairly good chance you made her come.

If she can do all that in the 30 seconds it takes me to finish, awesome! ;);):D:D

Orgasms make me want more orgasms so, sleep is the last thing I think about after an orgasm.
I won't fake them, so as long as you aren't greeted with "can we stop now?" or "I'm bored get off me." chances are I have or will orgasm soon.

Also, I'm pretty damn squirty, so the fact that the sheets are drenched is also a pretty good hint.
:devil:

I'm supposed to be asleep -_-

I say if she wants to have sex with your repeatedly then that is all you need to know.

If she fantasies about your touch, the sound of your voice, your hands, your lips, your rhythm, she gets wet, her nipples harden and her breath staggers whenever she interacts with you, there is a fairly good chance you made her come.

I don't believe it. Women aren't horny for particular men, and they'll screw anyone when they are horny. All a man need do is be at the right place, at the right time. For females its like finding the first sanitary spot when she's gotta pee bad. I call them '911 Fucks'.

I don't believe it. Women aren't horny for particular men, and they'll screw anyone when they are horny. All a man need do is be at the right place, at the right time. For females its like finding the first sanitary spot when she's gotta pee bad. I call them '911 Fucks'.

Nah. Not unless she's awfully low rent.

No matter how horny I was, I'd choose a dildo or a vibrator over fucking someone I was not remotely attracted to. Never have been that desperate, not even after a few too many margaritas.

Sometimes it just shows in the eyes and the mouth it seems to me.............

Nah. Not unless she's awfully low rent.

No matter how horny I was, I'd choose a dildo or a vibrator over fucking someone I was not remotely attracted to. Never have been that desperate, not even after a few too many margaritas.

I usta think that till I caught a few ladies I know in the arms of guttersnipes. And when I started paying attention I noticed that most do the same. You guys talk a good game.

Jaded much?

LOL! Only those with high testosterone!

I agree that when some women are ovulating their criteria can become less selective most will not fuck just anyone.

I can be totally uninterested in sex in general but with certain men I can get almost sexually obsessed* but I am also fairly low testosterone even more so now, though I seem to pick it up from men through smell.

* no comments from the peanut gallery, please

I agree that when some women are ovulating their criteria can become less selective most will not fuck just anyone.

They'll fuck for money, they'll fuck for their job, they'll fuck celebrities, they'll fuck a car load of Mexicans. I suppose every female has her limit but I've never met one.

That said, most women wont put out every time a guy comes along, but if he's patient he'll get some.

Watch for this:

sphincter.gif
<<= Contractual anal contractions (at 1/2 speed) filmed for your viewing and self-pleasure

Are you experiencing a jump in the pay-per-minute rate on your wank-flicks because they supposedly contain "real" orgasms and you are disputing your billing?

If not, why ever would it make a difference?

Would it be beneficial to have the professing cummer captured on media, all sweaty and shakey-kneed, swear on a stack of bibles that she had an honest-to-goodness-toe-curler-of-an-orgasm?

What is this video that has you needing to authenticate the integrity of an orgasm?

really a man's asshole...

I read this thread and was deeply saddened. The title of this thread was How To Tell If A Woman's Really Having An Orgasm. The response that I so desperately wanted to see was "because my dick's inside of her".

Come on guys. Sharpen up. *wags finger*

No one is ever going to fuck Jimmy, the poor man has been making love with his fingers for over 50 years.

I'm serious

If you wonder whether your girl has REALLY had an orgasm, french kiss her. If her mouth is cold, she had one. Trust me on this one.

They'll fuck for money, they'll fuck for their job, they'll fuck celebrities, they'll fuck a car load of Mexicans. I suppose every female has her limit but I've never met one.

That said, most women wont put out every time a guy comes along, but if he's patient he'll get some.

and at this rate, you aren't meeting this one!

The patient man...

skeleton-in-cobweb-covered-chair.png

Back