Any female gamers/geeks out there?

I'm not a fan of it either. Despite have so many max level toons in MoP, I only have two now: my Blood DK (my main) and my Shadow Priest. It's a lot better now with heirlooms and xp decreases and such for old content. But it's still daunting. I have a bunch of toons I started leveling in WoD just so I could get their garrisons and access to their professions...but so many more that I haven't even touched yet.

2 100's Warrior ( BS and JC ) and my monk ( enchanter ) Hunter will be next, but I know I'll push them all to 100 before Halloween " It will be mine, oh YES...it will be mine! " I have said this EVERY year. lol

I have a lvl 100 warlock and 100 druid. But quit wow about 6 months ago. Was tempted to play now that I can buy game time with gold, but for now I'll continue to play league.

Stopped Wow right before WOTLK, right now enjoying witcher3.

I just heard about this today. The graphics look amazing. Since there isn't a trial I wouldn't play it but I am not sure if my graphics card could even run it.

Hi all, subscribing to this thread to read when I get a chance.

In the meantime, I have played lots of various mmos, Ark this summer. I am tempted to get into League, or maybe Smite.

EDIT: Oh haha, I already subscribed here, just never posted. :cattail:

Everyone here just needs to play witcher 3... finished it up and its hands down the best Rpg I've ever played

Currently playing Destiny. The new expansion is great. Also play some league just to mix it up a bit.

Well since the guys seem to have taken over, Ill post my games too....*takes a breath*
WOW lvl 100 Night elf Resto/Balance Druid, lvl 95 Tauren Tankadin, lvl 100 Dranei Unholy DK, working on a Human Ret Pally and Panda Windwalker Monk
Zelda
Elder Scrolls (all of them)
Final Fantasy (all of them)
Pokemon (Heart Gold)
D&D
Magic, the gathering
Clash of Clans
Mine Craft

Have played WoW, Wildstar, magic the gathering, the usual slew of single player games including but not limited to elderscrolls 3,4,5, recettear, sequence(now called something something echo), a dynasty warriors game (one is enough yeah? :p) and currently play a hodgepodge of dota, league, hearthstone, teamfortress2, and crappy flash games :D

I play WoW currently.
Between that and work, I've got little time for much else!

But I've played D&D! 2nd ed and Core rules.
Final Fantasy has been a constant of mine for years! (6 and 8 are the fave ones..)
Enjoyed the replayablility of Chrono Trigger.
Looking at MAYBE playing HoTS! I've dabbled in D3, I have an unopened collectors edition of Rift.

But really.. It's WoW..

And it's WoW Hunters.. Alliance side..

lots of hunters..

so many hunters..

I play WoW currently.
Between that and work, I've got little time for much else!

But I've played D&D! 2nd ed and Core rules.
Final Fantasy has been a constant of mine for years! (6 and 8 are the fave ones..)
Enjoyed the replayablility of Chrono Trigger.
Looking at MAYBE playing HoTS! I've dabbled in D3, I have an unopened collectors edition of Rift.

But really.. It's WoW..

And it's WoW Hunters.. Alliance side..

lots of hunters..

so many hunters..

Horde side here... Warrior, Monk, Pally, DK, HUNTER lol But my warrior is my main... 11 YEARS of my life in this game. lol

Horde side here... Warrior, Monk, Pally, DK, HUNTER lol But my warrior is my main... 11 YEARS of my life in this game. lol

I have horde toons as well, but they haven't seen the light of Silvermoon City since Wrath.
Dk and s.priest there on SoE.
Alliance side, mostly on SWC, I've got 5 hunters, 2 druids, pally, mage, priest.. I feel like I'm missing someone.. lol
I think I've given Blizz 10 years..

I have horde toons as well, but they haven't seen the light of Silvermoon City since Wrath.
Dk and s.priest there on SoE.
Alliance side, mostly on SWC, I've got 5 hunters, 2 druids, pally, mage, priest.. I feel like I'm missing someone.. lol
I think I've given Blizz 10 years..

Back in the day, I was heavy on the wowcrack and led raids and guilds. The last few years I haven't been able to get into anything. What do you suggest?

Back in the day, I was heavy on the wowcrack and led raids and guilds. The last few years I haven't been able to get into anything. What do you suggest?

It all depends on what level of challenge you want.
I find mages to be hard to play now. I almost die constantly. So if you're looking for a challenge! I suggest those.

Beyond warcraft? Sadly I don't play much else.. 9 hour work shift+3 hour daily commute does not leave a lot of room for much else :/

Looking for online Friends

Any females play LoL or any ESO on xbox one. PM me your name and lets chat a bit!

Hi all, subscribing to this thread to read when I get a chance.

In the meantime, I have played lots of various mmos, Ark this summer. I am tempted to get into League, or maybe Smite.

EDIT: Oh haha, I already subscribed here, just never posted. :cattail:

If you do ever start up league, we can play together. I do have a lower level account around 10 or so.

It all depends on what level of challenge you want.
I find mages to be hard to play now. I almost die constantly. So if you're looking for a challenge! I suggest those.

Beyond warcraft? Sadly I don't play much else.. 9 hour work shift+3 hour daily commute does not leave a lot of room for much else :/

Lol, I'm still heavy on the Warcrack!! :D

Same.... STILL trying to get The Horseman's Reins... I have only seen it drop 4 times.Once in 2008, twice last year, and once this year. Blizzard is EVIL:(

I got the headless horseman I think it was the first year it was out. It dropped a lot so many people had it. It's the only mount my gnome mage rides because she looks too cute on it.

Well since the guys seem to have taken over, Ill post my games too....*takes a breath*
WOW lvl 100 Night elf Resto/Balance Druid, lvl 95 Tauren Tankadin, lvl 100 Dranei Unholy DK, working on a Human Ret Pally and Panda Windwalker Monk
Zelda
Elder Scrolls (all of them)
Final Fantasy (all of them)
Pokemon (Heart Gold)
D&D
Magic, the gathering
Clash of Clans
Mine Craft

I didn't know you played wow. I don't anymore but I tried minecraft, couldn't get into it and did play clash of clans until someone attacked me and destroyed my base...rage quit :)

Been playing wow since cata , also that year was the first year I had internet at home lol, but I've came close to the tlpd and I just completed the primal white raptor mount quest.

I didn't know you played wow. I don't anymore but I tried minecraft, couldn't get into it and did play clash of clans until someone attacked me and destroyed my base...rage quit :)

Yea I play, currently offline due to lack of decent net but I'm a geek so there is all kinda games for me to play, mine craft is my thing right now along with modding final fantasy tactics.

I got the headless horseman I think it was the first year it was out. It dropped a lot so many people had it. It's the only mount my gnome mage rides because she looks too cute on it.

LOL... I saw it in 2008 lost the roll by 30, Offered the guy 10k gold for it. He ALMOST did it. Sad...

Back