The Literotica Tag team competition?

That's too bad. I heard they were expecting you over in Hoboken for a special show. They will be sad, I'm sure. ;) :p

Hoboken? Nope they are on my will not appear list. Jersey is the armpit of America. Aside from Springsteen nothing redeemable ever came from there.

This is where my wife puts me in the dog house because she is a rabid Bon Jovi fan.

I guess someone has to be these days.

Hoboken? Nope they are on my will not appear list. Jersey is the armpit of America. Aside from Springsteen nothing redeemable ever came from there.

This is where my wife puts me in the dog house because she is a rabid Bon Jovi fan.

hahahahahaha Maybe 2 minutes ago I described a womans excitement as like her winning a weekend stay at a Camden NJ timeshare, near the Turnpike.

Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that I hope their stories are coming along and I'm looking forward to reading them (are they going to have a link to them like the holiday stories or are they just going to be in EC?)

On a completely unrelated note, does anyone know how many postings I have to make before I'm allowed an avatar?

They will all be in EC under the name Odd_Couple.

And I am eagerly awaiting reading them and seeing how they come out as well.

especially mine.:rolleyes:

Yeah, but for the setting you place most of your characters in NJ is the ritz!:D

Ha! I haven't touched bottom yet. There are trailer parks, and there are trailer parks. The new series sneaks inside the ghetto. Nigga Jeff's BBQ is not a white fun spot. And a white snatch is not always a bucks idea of paradise.

Nigga Jeff is a touching and sad story by Theodore Dreiser.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahem. I am originally from New Jersey. But the good part -- South Jersey.

Yeah, but for the setting you place most of your characters in NJ is the ritz!:D

I got ancestors buried in Burlington. My old grandfathers brother is buried in Burlington, too. Guy was a brainiac. Ole Miss, Vanderbilt U, then MIT for a PhD in civil engineering. Was an army engineer and worked on the Alaska Highway. My grandfather was a civil engineer, too, building curvy roads thru the mountains of Tennessee, NC, and Virginia.

But Camden still sux!

Last edited by a moderator:
But you left so you are safe now.

Haha. :p I will say, for all the jokes people make, NJ is a really expensive place to live. My parents are going to retire to Florida, probably at the end of this year, because they basically can't afford it, especially if my dad retires (or his company folds, which might come first).

A Joisey girl, huh?

C'mon...Jersey is just a place you go THROUGH to get someplace you want to go, isn't it? :p

We don't say "Joisey" in South Jersey. We're far enough from NYC not to have the accent. ;)

Question: Has anyone fleshed out the disclaimer/authors note telling the reading public who/what Odd_Couple is?

I saw it discussed, but didn't find anything on it and I'm too lazy to look all the way back though all the posts. :eek:

Question: Has anyone fleshed out the disclaimer/authors note telling the reading public who/what Odd_Couple is?

I saw it discussed, but didn't find anything on it and I'm too lazy to look all the way back though all the posts. :eek:

It was discussed but nothing had been posted that I've seen.

That would be eastern pa.

No, I'm sure the movie was set in South Jersey. It stared Chevy Chase, Dan Aykroyd, Courtney Cox and a host of other stars. Aykroyd was a Judge that hated bankers. Chase was a Banker. Hilarity ensues.

No, I'm sure the movie was set in South Jersey. It stared Chevy Chase, Dan Aykroyd, Courtney Cox and a host of other stars. Aykroyd was a Judge that hated bankers. Chase was a Banker. Hilarity ensues.

Ah. Didn't know about a move. Plenty of underground mine fires in eastern pa that have been burning for years.

Ah. Didn't know about a move. Plenty of underground mine fires in eastern pa that have been burning for years.

Yeah, you would think there would be a simple way to put them out so this global warming thing would go away?

All the Co2 and Co being belched out of the ground, not mention all that good coal going to waste warming up the planet and all.

Haha. :p I will say, for all the jokes people make, NJ is a really expensive place to live. My parents are going to retire to Florida, probably at the end of this year, because they basically can't afford it, especially if my dad retires (or his company folds, which might come first).

We don't say "Joisey" in South Jersey. We're far enough from NYC not to have the accent. ;)
I will not allow facts to get in the way of my attempts at humor.

I'm working on it will have it figured out in a day or so

Back