As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am enjoying the vids.

I may shop for a hula hoop even.

I never had one as a kid. Perhaps I was deprived . . .

and not just depraved.

Happy November.

Don't let the ivy into the attic. Top o' the walls is aplenty.

I'm off out-of-town to an annual seafood bash. It's gone on for years, but I have never attended. I hear there will be some antique cars, and there will be oysters, so it should be fine.

Cars younger than I am are not antique - I have decreed this to be so.

You know, I am not going up to the attic to cut down the in growth. I am not booming up with the truck from the outside to cut it down. I don't know what is going to happen. It might eventually lift the roof up.

I want to go to a car show. One of the RTs is always inviting me to these car shows where they have 'pin-up girl' contests. She says I would love it.

I used to have a 56-maybe 57 Chevy Truck. I never fixed it up so my Father eventually gave it away. At one point a homeless man was living in it.

I can't swallow seafood. My throat rejects it. I do eat fresh water fish.

I am enjoying the vids.

I may shop for a hula hoop even.

I never had one as a kid. Perhaps I was deprived . . .

and not just depraved.
The videos are fun. I might make a hooping only video thread with poetry to match my loop feelings at the time.

If I don't sell all the hoops I have made at the flea market, I might try to sell them online. Just remember if you buy a hoop it needs to be an adult sized hoop. You can't keep a small kid hoop up.

I had a hoop as a kid, and jump ropes, and chalk for hop-scotch. I also had jacks, marbles and pick up sticks.

You know, I am not going up to the attic to cut down the in growth. I am not booming up with the truck from the outside to cut it down. I don't know what is going to happen. It might eventually lift the roof up.

I want to go to a car show. One of the RTs is always inviting me to these car shows where they have 'pin-up girl' contests. She says I would love it.

I used to have a 56-maybe 57 Chevy Truck. I never fixed it up so my Father eventually gave it away. At one point a homeless man was living in it.

I can't swallow seafood. My throat rejects it. I do eat fresh water fish.

The videos are fun. I might make a hooping only video thread with poetry to match my loop feelings at the time.

If I don't sell all the hoops I have made at the flea market, I might try to sell them online. Just remember if you buy a hoop it needs to be an adult sized hoop. You can't keep a small kid hoop up.

I had a hoop as a kid, and jump ropes, and chalk for hop-scotch. I also had jacks, marbles and pick up sticks.

I think the ivy cutting is best contracted out. A house painter with clippers could do it.

My first old car was a '49 Packard, but I couldn't afford to do much with it, so I sold it. I have no idea what became of it.

I think that seafood is an acquired taste. I have eaten it all my life. Mom was from the coast, and we visited regularly. I think I would miss it if I couldn't have it sometimes . . . and not Mrs. Paul's fish sticks, either.

Car shows are fun. I could send you some pictures of the last one I attended. I should figure out how to use Tumblr or something, really. Lemme know if you sell a hoop. A custom hoop sounds interesting.

I think the ivy cutting is best contracted out. A house painter with clippers could do it.

My first old car was a '49 Packard, but I couldn't afford to do much with it, so I sold it. I have no idea what became of it.

I think that seafood is an acquired taste. I have eaten it all my life. Mom was from the coast, and we visited regularly. I think I would miss it if I couldn't have it sometimes . . . and not Mrs. Paul's fish sticks, either.

Car shows are fun. I could send you some pictures of the last one I attended. I should figure out how to use Tumblr or something, really. Lemme know if you sell a hoop. A custom hoop sounds interesting.
My first truck was a Ford Ranger handed down from my Father when he got a new truck. My second truck was Ford Ranger handed down from my Father when he got a new truck. I loved my little red rangers. Imagine: 3 dirty shop dogs in the back bed and two siblings in the small cab fighting over who will straddle the stick this time. Nobody wants to be in the middle.

Those trucks took a beating starting out as work trucks, and rarely broke down.

My first truck was a Ford Ranger handed down from my Father when he got a new truck. My second truck was Ford Ranger handed down from my Father when he got a new truck. I loved my little red rangers. Imagine: 3 dirty shop dogs in the back bed and two siblings in the small cab fighting over who will straddle the stick this time. Nobody wants to be in the middle.

Those trucks took a beating starting out as work trucks, and rarely broke down.

I have heard mixed reviews on the Rangers. Sounds lie you got good ones. I bet Dad took decent or better care of them.

I cannot ever imagine not having a truck again. I swapped a truck for a Suburban, and never again. It's just a big station wagon. I couldn't wait to get another pick-up. When I did, it was a small one (S-10), and it was a vast improvement.

My current Dodge just turned 90K miles, and all I have ever done to it is maintain it. Gas, tires, and oil . . . .

Off to see the wizard . . . .

I have heard mixed reviews on the Rangers. Sounds lie you got good ones. I bet Dad took decent or better care of them.

I cannot ever imagine not having a truck again. I swapped a truck for a Suburban, and never again. It's just a big station wagon. I couldn't wait to get another pick-up. When I did, it was a small one (S-10), and it was a vast improvement.

My current Dodge just turned 90K miles, and all I have ever done to it is maintain it. Gas, tires, and oil . . . .

Off to see the wizard . . . .
I always liked Ford Trucks and Chevy cars. Have fun with the Wizard of Seafood.

I am sitting at the desk writing my notes. The Respiratory Therapist rushes to me and says: Your patient is gagging on the tube, and wide-awake.

Me: The sedation is at maximum dosage, I could give a little bolus or I could give some morphine.

RT: Do something!

Last edited:
Me: What will we do about this situation? What is the plan of care?
RT: Let's go! Do you want the patient to cough the tube out?

Last edited:
I walk to the medication room, and the RT follows me.
Me: Oh Look! There is some morphine in this machine. Let’s get some for the patient!

RT: Don't wrinkle your forehead at me!
Me: I have to do my daily yoga stretch in the medication room!
RT: You are insane, and the bottom of your shoes are filthy!

Last edited:
got morphine?

RT: Hurry up!
Me: There will be no panic in this ICU!
RT: Careful with that needle!
Me: Gee, I have a syringe! Who wants to bend over?

RT: Let's go before I bend you over.
Me: Oh! See the keys behind me hanging on the cabinet wall? They are for the four point leather locking restraints. Only RNs or Crisis are allowed to apply them. There is an empty bed if you want me to strap you down!

Last edited:
All calm and sedated now? Breath easy on the machine. Morphine fixes everything.

Last edited:
Bed Bath Betty with vampire teeth.

At shift change, the nurse didn't know she was recording her laughter. She thought she was taking photos of me. I didn't know she was taping either.

And I just love to hear the laughter, the happiness at shift change while the Residents stand in the hallway getting ready for a long day in the ICU... what is all that laughing about?

Love the pictures! I was going to be very sad if I missed them :) we had one trick or treater come as an old school nurse with dress, hat, white stockings. She was fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back