wonderful to see you
Good luck with the dye job
*Grizzly Bear Hugs*

Nice to see some folks about

Hey anyone else
*Grizzly Bear Hugs*

Hugo

BEAR!!! *pouncy snuggly hugs*

good to see ya, darlin dear...waitin for the time to end so I can shower and finish making myself look presentable... :heart:

Luna_Wolf72 said:
Oooo Annie babes...drooling...tell me when the best time to bother you is...I wanna hear whiskey roughened sex appeal for about 5 minutes...*bats lashes* :kiss:
will you have time Late this evening.... i'm getting ready to take off right now.....
not sure when my ride will appear

hugo_sam said:
Hey Annie
So very good to see you
Missed you
heat is nice, yes?
*Grizzly Bear Hugs* X 10

Hugo

didn't mean to slight you before, Sweets.... i had gone next door to tan and forgot to send Dizz's post.... was a glitch only..... gotta love that HEAT

and thanks for the hugz... i'm still greedy about them!

Luna_Wolf72 said:
BEAR!!! *pouncy snuggly hugs*

good to see ya, darlin dear...waitin for the time to end so I can shower and finish making myself look presentable... :heart:
isn't the showering the Finish! :devil:

Anniejustagirl said:
the summer heat beating just outside your work windows....
the sun calling for all to energize and bathe in her warmth....

nature calling out to you to come visit....
she has missed you....

new friends you've never met just waiting around the next corner
for a freindly smile and a gentle hello....

Yes, life.... is never as good as it's Gonna get with the next expectanat moment!!

:rose:

laughing, here it is hide from the sun she is fierce and cruel to the unwary
but gentle in winter. And nature...Sigh! Passion vines have covered the yard bringing a constant flight of Gulf Fritillary butterflies, during the day the vines smell of honey, their purple flowers are lovely.
grinning....I like how pregnant that last sentence was with anticipation. Life, she delivers.

Hello everyone. :)

Gi :rose:

Gi_Venus said:
grinning....I like how pregnant that last sentence was with anticipation. Life, she delivers.

Hello everyone. :)

speaking of deliveries.... i'm still waiting on one!

grand daughter was broken hearted tonight.... she waited for nearly four hours in the rain and they finally cancelled her fishing derby.... so of course she got me to agree to go with her to the raft float tomorrow night... please light a candle for good weather... this was to be the kid's last hurrah as it were before her brother arrives... if no rafts... grammie will have to take her out and spoil her rotten in other ways!!! although the water sounds better to me too!

Hey Bear!

hugo_sam said:
Good Morning All
Hope you all have a good Sunday.

Hugo

And a good morning to you Hugo. Don't tell me you are still up after leaving our conversation at 3AM?
I hope you have good sunday too although I suspect you will sleep it...grinning.

Good morning everyone!

Mood - Happy

Wearing - Tan shorts and a tee shirt with the words "Together we can make a difference that counts" under a bunch of stick figures dancing in a circle.....my child likes this one.

Listening to - A gota de racio by D'Nigma

Last edited:
Anniejustagirl said:
speaking of deliveries.... i'm still waiting on one!

I have had them......I am a lousy catch though. Wa! that does not sound right! Laughing... it is apparent my ex thought that.

Have a great day rafting!

hugo_sam said:
Hey Annie dear :kiss:

Glad you had a good night in spite of the weather.
Best wishes for your daughter and the coming arrival
Good thoughts for tomorrow night and good, warm weather for fraft floating.
She will remember that for all her life, rafting with her grammie. :)

*GBH*

Hugo
me too.... although i have just discovered that the raft float is at the pool and not the pit.... *sigh* but i promised.... so i shall be going to the 'ceeement pond' today. That kid is Lucky i love her! *chuckle*
Have an amazing day, {{{beardyke}}}
Gi_Venus said:
I have had them......I am a lousy catch though. Wa! that does not sound right! Laughing... it is apparent my ex thought that.

Have a great day rafting!

My grand daughter came so quickly the doc wasn't even in the room.... i made a shoestring grab! *GRIN*

the sun is out so far...but then it was the last two days when the heavens opened up and shared the deluge!

Sexiest Song List {updated 2353 hours (GMT+1), 6/19/06}

Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On

Gladys Knight & The Pips - You Are The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me

Divinyls - I Touch Myself

Alanah Myles - Black Velvet

Madonna - Justify My Love

Enigma - Me Culpa

Sade - No Ordinary Love

Roxette - Excited

Craig Davis - Fill Me In

Darren Hayes - Insatiable

KD Lang - Sexuality

Cassie - Me and You

Indigo Girls - Ghost

Jill Scott - I Am Not Afraid

NIN – Closer

KD Lang - Constant Craving

Puccini - Any love-related aria or duet...

Esthero - I Drive Alone

Roberta Flack - The First time Ever I Saw Your Face

LL Cool J – Doin’ It

Meredith Brooks – What Would Happen(If We Kiss)

Madonna - Like A Prayer

Madonna - Where is the party?

Rachel Stevens - Funkydory

Shakira - La Pared

Shakira - Da De Enero

Shania Twain - Man! I feel like a woman

Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover

Brandy - The Girl Is Mine.

Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply

India Arie - Ready for Love

Ginuwine. - Tell Me Do You Wanna..

Chemical Brothers - "Out of Control"

Drive by :kiss: 's for Vana on my way to bed, we pass like ships in the night recently....:(

mark197205 said:
Good evening Vibing peeps, hope everyone is having a good weekend.... :kiss:

Thank you mark, it has been nice the only rain has been at night. I hope yours has been great as well. :kiss:

And a hello to everyone else :)

Anniejustagirl said:
My grand daughter came so quickly the doc wasn't even in the room.... i made a shoestring grab! *GRIN*
Yikes! My little one did not want to come out, we had to do a c-section.....looked like homer simpson at first.....I still see him clenching and unclenching his hands on occasion just like in the delivery room.

Is anyone else getting bad lag or Database error messages on Lit today, or is my 'net connection just wicked fooked today?

Thanks,
dizzy

dizzylia said:
Is anyone else getting bad lag or Database error messages on Lit today, or is my 'net connection just wicked fooked today?

Thanks,
dizzy

Its not just you diz, Lits been slow the past couple of days, with pages taking almost a minute to load, hopefully it will be sorted out soon, but as usual the site owners are staying silent.....:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back