A Model Student - Closed for dkgooner

As they enter the room, she points towards a group of dancing girls as she begins making her way across the floor towards them.

"Salut…" she greets them.

"We meet again…" the girl he met, briefly, outside her room offers her hand, which he accepts with a smile, "I'm Nadia, this is Sam, Mel, Shelley and Grace…" she introduces the group.

“Nice to meet you!” he nods and smiles all around.

"And you are…" the girl, Nadia, asks.

"Dennis Kane…" Danielle interjects, ‘Damn, I love that French accent…’ flashes through his head.

"And you would be Danni's…?" Nadia asks as she steps close to him, cutting off Danielle from butting in this time.

“… Friend?” he replies with a smile, “Yeah, if we’re putting a label on it… friends seems fitting, right?” he makes as if in deep though before turning to Danielle, grinning as he sees her slight discomfort as he friends eyes him up.

“What about all of you girls?” he asks, looking around, “You all live over at the hall?” he asks, looking at the girls who looks at him with a mixture of curiosity and concern about his intentions with their friend.

“Now, there isn’t a rule against me having a dance with my friend is there?” he asks as he reaches out for Danni, pulling her into his body… “I did promise her,” he explains.
 
As they move away from the girls she chuckles in his ear, "I think that is what they call, 'smooth'…" her hands moving to his shoulders, "… they are still watching…" she says, her warm body close to his, her smooth voice coming right next to his ear.

“Mmm, let them watch…” he mumbles as he moves his body with hers, his arms holding onto either side of her, on her lower back just above her jeans, her soft body pressing against his chest as she watches her friends, ‘… this would be what I’d call smooth…’ goes through his head as he moves his hands a little over her back, enjoying the feel of her body against his.

"You think we make a scandale? Do you mind?" her soft voice questions, making him grin, that silky accented voice and the innocence so erotic to him…

“Oh no…” he chuckles, “… don’t mind the least, mademoiselle,” he pulls back a little, creating enough distance between them to look at her face, with releasing her body from his, “In fact… I’ll insist!” he smiles at her, winking, before glancing over at her friends, making sure she sees him doing so…

“Let’s give them something to watch, trust me?” he asks softly… giving her only seconds to contemplate before his lips brushes against hers in a soft kiss once more.

“Still watching?” he hums in her ear as he turns them around after breaking the kiss, pulling her into his body, her friends visible over his shoulder…
 
"Yes… and Marco…" she replies, her body tremor as she say, he feels it clearly, there bodies so close together, "He is one to avoid…" she continues.

“He hasn’t done anything to you, babe?” he asks, low but clear voice in her ear, no playful teasing tone to it now, sounding worried about her.

“You want to get out of here, you just say so…” he whispers in her ear as they dance together, his hand moving slightly on her lower back, every once faring ever further down towards her round bottom as the dance goes on.
 
After a pause, as if not sure how or if to respond she gives a slight nod, "Nothing serious but…" she says, low voice as she press her body into his.

He moves his arms up, hugging her to his body as he whispers in her ear. "Perhaps some fresh air…?" she suggest to him, indicating the door on the far side of the room.

“Sure,” he nods with a smile, seeing a certain level of distress in her eyes as he walks towards the door, his one arm holding her close to him, protectively.
Once outside she drags him away from the groups of people there, off to a quieter spot on in between the university buildings. Letting go of her hand he takes a seat on a bench…

“You want to talk about it?” he asks as she stands in front of him, forcing himself to look up into her eyes…

He reach out and pulls her a little closer to him, his hand just resting on the side of her hip as he watches her face, her deep cleavage in the black shirt now only inches from his face meaning he need to use all of his self-discipline to maintain eye contact with her.

“We could get back in and I’ll buy you a drink…” he suggests, “Or go somewhere else if you’d like?” he lays out their options…
 
She watches him sit, but remains standing unable to resist the impulse to glance back in the direction they came.

“You want to talk about it?”

She smiled and shook her head.

"Is nothing .. "

She tells him as he pulls her closer.

“We could get back in and I’ll buy you a drink… Or go somewhere else if you’d like?”

She nodded.

"In a moment ... was getting hot in there ... "

She moved to sit beside him.

"The band is not so good this week. You will go onto your thing later?"
 
"Is nothing…” she shakes her head and shun away from explaining further, ”In a moment… was getting hot in there…" she replies to his offer of another drink.

She takes a seat beside him and he lays his arm on the back of the chair pulling her so she leans into his shoulder a little.

"The band is not so good this week. You will go onto your thing later?" she asks as they sit there, enjoying the silence and cooling down a bit, the sound of the party seems far away as they sit, bodies leaning into on another, sharing their warmth, listening to their breathing.

“Don’t know,” he breaths out, “Getting tired of me already?” he jokes, smiling at her.

“Maybe…” he continues, “But I’d much rather spend time with you, Danni,” he tell her.

“If you want to get away from here at some point I could take you with me?” he turns his head to look at her, “… but it’s a bit of a wild crowd…” he warns her, “Maybe not something for a sweet delicate French gal, huh?” he teases her, a sly smile on his face.

“Or I could take you to see the result of your little shoot the other day…” he casually adds…
 
She nods considering his invitation over, "Perhaps not… the wild crowd is not really me…" she reply. He sees the slight widening of her eyes at the mention of the pictures, ‘… good, not as indifferent to her modeling debut as you like me to think…’ he thinks, grinning inwardly.

"The photos? You have them... Who will use the pictures?" she asks, looking into his eyes, “They were good enough?" she sounds hopeful, something very attractive about her timid voice…

“They are great honey!” he assures here, squeezing her shoulder, pulling her into his body briefly, “… they are for some promotional stuff for some motor convention, these guys have a stand with the sort of wheels you saw…” he explains.

He chuckles as he watch her looking up at him, “Really, you were great… the pictures are beautiful!” he insists and leans into her, kissing her once more… this time a little harder and longer as he enjoy the feel of her body leaning into his.

“Now,” he wills himself to break off the kiss leaning back on the bench, “… how about that that drink?” he asks.
 
Breathing deeply she looks a bit flustered by his kiss, but not put off by it seems….

"Sounds good…" she say as she gets up off the bench and they walk back inside, making their way to the bar area once more, the place a little too crowded for his taste now… but they reach the bar and he orders another set of drinks for them.

“Hi!” he greets the bartender, the same guy as before, who smiles at Danielle when he sees her, “… two glasses of wine, s’il vous plait…” he yells to him, “Right?” he turns to Danni to affirm.

They have to squeeze into a corner, so crowded is the place, when they get the drinks.

"It is busy in here because the band are so very bad…” she tells him as the stand in the corner, her eyes scanning the crowd of people, his mostly focusing on her… seeing her light up all of a sudden, "There is Juan…" she say, and adds a whole list of the guys standing by him.

“Oh, the dancing queen?” he asks, jokingly, “I’m kidding babe!” he quickly adds, “Want to go over there?” he asks her.
 
“Thanks…” he grins as she comments on his French, “I can order a beer, ask for the bill and be polite about it,” he tells her, “… not much more than that, but what more do you really need?” he raises his glass.

"We are such a mix here all the languages, they mix into one…" she tells about the university, "You must get to travel a lot in your job?" she asks of him.

“Some…” he replies, “As you said the beaches leaves something to be desired in this country… so you’ll have to find those elsewhere… but, I’m not tied down to anything so it’s pretty great!” he smiles at her.

"Perhaps you have many girl friends, one in every port is the saying, non?" she coos teasingly, making him laugh.

“Nah, you’re thinking of the sailors…” he smiles slyly, “… what about you?” he tears his eyes from her and glance around the room, “… how many boyfriends in here tonight?” he asks as he catches her gaze again.

As they approach the end of their drinks he leans into her and whispers in her ear, “You wanna go find somewhere in here a little less crowded?”

As much fun as he was having hanging out with her, the place really was packed right now…
 
He listened to her talk about how she didn’t really date, reasoning that it wouldn’t be good if someone got jealous or angry…

“Perhaps you should find someone off campus…” he slips in, mumbling almost, as he smiles at her explanations.

"I like the Spanish boys. Juan and his friends. Some have girl friends, some, no. But always they are kind and fun…" she continues, leaning her lithe body against his, "Perhaps it is because they know I do not date that some look at you this evening…" she suggests just as someone barges into her, sending her body crushing into his.

He laughs as she yells at them in French, his arms around her helping her back up…

"It will only get more busy now. Perhaps we should leave…" she suggest with a smile.

“Sure, let’s go!” he replies and they get up and leave.

"It is a shame the band was so bad…” she sighs as they walk together, “Another time there will be better music, more dancing and more space…" she laughs as she leads them towards the halls again.

“Oh, you’re asking me out Danni?” he smiles at her, pulling her close again, his hand resting on hip as they walk together.

“You’re calling it a night?” he asks her as the reach the door, “… or?”
 
"You say I should date someone not in university… But yes, if there is some good music you can come listen and dance, why not?" she replies, blushing, as she tries to play it off…

“I’d love to!” he tells her, “… without even a second thought!”

"I thought you were going to go and…" she says in confusion when he asks whether they night is over, blushing as she mutters something in French, "You always have fun with me…"

He smiles at her little loss of temper… ‘She’s just the cutest thing,’ he thinks, ‘… and so sexy too!’ he smiles at her.

"You do not want to go to your thing? Then there is nothing fun around here… Unless you want to have some café. It is very bad though… I can show you photographs… of France, of home… I am the photographe too” she lists their opportunities, seeming to light up when mentioning her home country…

“You are?” he asks, “I’d love to see those… and don’t worry, I’m not exactly used to grade A coffee back at my place!” he assures her.

He follows her inside and as they make their way upstairs he asks about her birthplace, “So, how did you live back home? … What did your parents do? … You miss it?” and so forth, all the time stealing glances of her body.
 
He takes a seat as they reach her room, listening to her telling him about her parents, "My mother, she helps him, but also she paints…" makes his eyes perk up a little, "She is very good…" she hands him a painting.

“It’s beautiful…” he smiles, watching the small cove depicted… imagining Danni laying out in the sun on the small stretch of sand…

"That is where I climb to go swimming, maman painted it for me… to remember…" she explains.

“Looks great…” he say, keeping his eyes on the painting as she moves to her coffee maker, “Painting and the beach… must be a great spot!” he says, returning his gaze to her.

He smiles as she excuses her coffee once more and then sighs "… so much…" as he asks if she miss home.

"It will not be long… I will get the photos…" she says as the machine begins, kneeling down on the floor and reaching under the bed.

“You get to go home whenever you have time off, right?” he asks, stealing more than a little glance as she’s on her knees next to him, ass up and head down.

"My album…" she smiles as she comes back up with a large box, sitting back on her heels on the floor,

"It was sent by post from France. You can imagine the price!"

“Wouw…” he grin, “You’ve got your entire life story in here?” he asks as he picks up an album, starting to leaf through it…

"They are not very tidy, but I know where they all are…” she tells him as she gets back up, moving back to the coffee maker, “… black or white, sugar?" she asks.

“Black please…” he reply, and adds with grin, “… and don’t call me sugar please, buttercup?” he smiles at her, ‘… what’s the world coming to, if one can’t appreciate an unfunny juvenile joke?’ he reasons in his mind.

“Come here,” he tells her, “… I need a guide for this!” he smiles up at her, enjoying seeing the landscape depicted but missing the story of the characters…
 
“Non” she sighs softly, he doesn’t push that issue any further at the moment…

"Not quite all…" she smiles at his comment about the size of her collection, and she moves to him to tell him about the pictures as they appears, first just glancing over his shoulder but soon she’s sitting on the arm of the chair, their bodies in close proximity of one another once more…

"This is the plage, the tourist beach… so busy… and the ports… see the yachts… And this… this is the workshop of my father… it is in the back streets… Maman… Felice, ma cousine…"

He stops as they reach her cousin… his eyes lingers a little longer on the pictures of the two beautiful young girls standing together, an award winning smile on her cousins face while hers had that incredible look of innocence mixed with… something, that he’d gotten so used to.

"… et moi… me… with Felice…" she shows him more pictures of the two on the beach, perfect bodies in their bikini’s and great smiles.

“Well, I guess it runs in the family” he mumbles, barely audible…

“It’s beautiful!” he tells her, “… almost starting to feel like I need a vacation!” he shakes his head.

“Tell me more…” he sips his coffee, “You cousin lived nearby too, the whole family close together?” he asks, “Must be tough not to see them that often…” he turns his head to watch her, “Good thing you got Skype and such nowadays, huh?” he tries to find some positives.
 
Back
Top