The NEW kik messenger thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, ya see, the problem is most girls here want to have a conversation or two before they decide if they're interested in virtually humping you. Your actions here and previous posts give you a higher chance of getting a lady to chat.

Just words of advice. :D

Good luck Gents :)

Happy Friday! I'd love to make a new friend to chat with on KIK. I'm sundevilscott31...drop me a note! I promise not to offer to show you my dick for at least 35-40 minutes. Hehehehe. Kidding of course.

Well, ya see, the problem is most girls here want to have a conversation or two before they decide if they're interested in virtually humping you. Your actions here and previous posts give you a higher chance of getting a lady to chat.

Or a lower one! ;)

New one here.

Im a nerdy guy trying to find friends to chat with Im kinky and just trying to find women that are kinky drop me a line on kik Inkubis. Have a lovely day :).

Hello gents. I'm a bored Aussie female and keen to chat on Kik. Message me for my handle. :)

Long, stressful week at work. I'd really love to relax with a lady. Feel free to Kik me at rpman08.

That's so true. I'm on Paltalk and the number of times I've heard a lady complain that guys message her straightaway with "Hi! Wanna cam?" is tremendous.

I think I installed kik once. *looks through apps*

Bi bbw looking for roleplay. Kik is jlee32993. Looking to find someone that can keep a rp going. Interested in daddy/daughter and brother/sister

Turns out there is no need for my thread 'kiking' as this one already exists.

If any ladies wanna chat and have some fun please send me a message for username

You don't have a public profile up, are you male/female? xxSuexx

The missing profile:
Name: Barry
Profession: Potato farmer
Personal details: 5'6", 17stone/256lb, hair colour grey (on the back, nothing left on top).

Enjoy :)

Reinstalled Kik

Handle is WullieUK

Pic on the Kik profile.

British gent, likes a bit of back and forth with the ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back