Random Gamer Silliness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shhhhh. Don't tell them the secrets. The last time a secret this big got out the guy who leaked it got chained to a rock and giant buzzards eat his guts every single day! Do you want your insides to become your outsides on a regular basis because you regenerate to fast to kill this way!? Do you?!

I don't have the authority to do that by the way. I'm currently only cleared to pester, educate and occasionally flatter.

Shhhhh. Don't tell them the secrets. The last time a secret this big got out the guy who leaked it got chained to a rock and giant buzzards eat his guts every single day! Do you want your insides to become your outsides on a regular basis because you regenerate to fast to kill this way!? Do you?!

I don't have the authority to do that by the way. I'm currently only cleared to pester, educate and occasionally flatter.

I think that punishment is only for those who give fire to the mortals

Thanks for asking the question instead letting me look like an idiot cus I had no clue and thought she'd had a spasm while writing minecraft.

Ha ha lets all point and laugh at the noob who lives under rocks and didn't know about Skyrim!
haha thanx :p

It might be limited to giving fire to humans but I think teaching them to see invisible objects is a much more sacred thing than fire. Fire they would have eventually stumbled upon on their own! The mortals wouldn't be able to read invisibility if. . .I'd kept my damned mouth shut and assumed they hadn't figured out how to. . .

I'm gonna go see if I can find my book of bunny suicides.

Uh...the guy who plays Farkas sounds like Steve Blum...but his name is...Popeye Vogelsang.

I suspect shenanigans.

Right before I dozed off last night, the son told me they released the next Walking Dead ep.

Guess I know what I am doing after the dentist visit this eve.

Right before I dozed off last night, the son told me they released the next Walking Dead ep.

Guess I know what I am doing after the dentist visit this eve.

For me it was more like it's about time to go to sleep I'll see if I can get through a puzzle or two on. . .wait. . .why is zimzamman playing Walking Dead? ::checks:: Forget my life. Chapter three?! Right fucking now? Do these bitches know what the "middle" of August is or are they enjoying the fact that they found the flute that makes me follow you to hell with a smile?

I think it's the latter.

It might be limited to giving fire to humans but I think teaching them to see invisible objects is a much more sacred thing than fire. Fire they would have eventually stumbled upon on their own! The mortals wouldn't be able to read invisibility if. . .I'd kept my damned mouth shut and assumed they hadn't figured out how to. . .

I'm gonna go see if I can find my book of bunny suicides.

...are you Grandmother Spider?

And, are you talking about Life in Hell? Like I needed another fucking reason to suck your cock. Stop saying things.

Oh, and I got Sims to work. The expansion pack fixed it. So yay me. I shall go be a non-caring god now. Don't fucking pray for food when you have a fridge full of groceries you dumbass.

Oh, and I got Sims to work. The expansion pack fixed it. So yay me. I shall go be a non-caring god now. Don't fucking pray for food when you have a fridge full of groceries you dumbass.

I learned a few things from the Sims:

There is never enough time to get something done, before having to poop or sleep.

I'm introverted and an extroverted child bugs the crap out of me while I'm trying to make apple jam or somesuch.

Badly raised baby dragons set things on fire. My (real) daughter had one named "Burnie" and he kept setting everything on fire and now there's a family saying of "No, Burnie! Nooooo!" in her voice when bad things happen.

There is never enough time to get something done, before having to poop or sleep.

I'm introverted and an extroverted child bugs the crap out of me while I'm trying to make apple jam or somesuch.

Badly raised baby dragons set things on fire. My (real) daughter had one named "Burnie" and he kept setting everything on fire and now there's a family saying of "No, Burnie! Nooooo!" in her voice when bad things happen.

That is adorable.

I made Jessie and James just to see if worked. And so far it's pretty sweet. I've got base, World Adventures, and Fast Lane installed, waiting on everything else to download. I'm gonna put it on my little brother's computer whenever I get over my lazy enough to get my ass up and move. I'm all sore from yesterday, and I don't feel like doing anything. Lazy day...

Might actually get those drawing for Sean inked today. That wouldn't take much effort. Wanna watch "Castle in the Sky" at some point. Just got that hankering...

...are you Grandmother Spider?

And, are you talking about Life in Hell? Like I needed another fucking reason to suck your cock. Stop saying things.

Grandmother Sengir, it was a whole cross dressing thing. I thought it was funny. Turns out it was hilarious. Not as funny as being a pink pony singing about mangled family members though! when you're ready there is a place in the herd for ya.

I'm steering clear of your family. Anytime no burnie no is a regular statement I just kinda keep my distance.

I know, right?! I hate that maze. I've been through it enough times to get it done fast, but I really despise that section.

But the first few times? DAMN fire magic.

Ya I kinda went through the sections out of order. Got 3 of the transformations. Killed two deamons. The fuckin mage one is pissing me off. I probably get half way through and one pops out of nowhere and kills me in one spell. Haven't found any of my party yet so I'm kicking ass alone.

I picked the ranger class. Would you reccomend duel blads or bows?

Ya I kinda went through the sections out of order. Got 3 of the transformations. Killed two deamons. The fuckin mage one is pissing me off. I probably get half way through and one pops out of nowhere and kills me in one spell. Haven't found any of my party yet so I'm kicking ass alone.

I picked the ranger class. Would you reccomend duel blads or bows?

One of my favorites is the ranger with bows. I like ranged damage and pets. Usually there's enough DPS in the group also so that up and close isn't as necessary when you have a good tank. I've also found that if you respec companions like Leliana and Zevran to bows and pets also, they don't die as often.

Depends on playing style, some people like getting in and doing all the skills, I tend to like hanging back and being able to see everything happening with the team.

One of my favorites is the ranger with bows. I like ranged damage and pets. Usually there's enough DPS in the group also so that up and close isn't as necessary when you have a good tank. I've also found that if you respec companions like Leliana and Zevran to bows and pets also, they don't die as often.

Depends on playing style, some people like getting in and doing all the skills, I tend to like hanging back and being able to see everything happening with the team.

Good point. It's kinda of a pain to change tactics on the fly on the ps3. If I was on a pc I assume it would be easier. I would probably command then

Good point. It's kinda of a pain to change tactics on the fly on the ps3. If I was on a pc I assume it would be easier. I would probably command then

DA2 is the same way. A healing mage is also a good option. Spirit healer in either game is a good path. Healing comes dear and potions are a pain. Tank pets that take damage and draw aggro and regenerated mana cut down on expenses.

Warriors are most fun to get the killing blow every now and again. Riding a dragon may not be worth the whole playthrough, but it doesn't suck!

Main benefit of the 360 is that easy is unbelievably easy compared to easy on the computer, which does actually require thought of some sort.

Ya I think Im done with morrigan for a while. Wynn seems much more useful. Probably will ditch allistar as soon as I get a better warrior who doesn't bitch quitse so much...maybe ill use wynn, sten, and me doggy (dont spoil it I don't know who I do and don't loose yet)

Ya I think Im done with morrigan for a while. Wynn seems much more useful. Probably will ditch allistar as soon as I get a better warrior who doesn't bitch quitse so much...maybe ill use wynn, sten, and me doggy (dont spoil it I don't know who I do and don't loose yet)

Yeah, Wynne as the Spirit Healer is really indispensible, especially on higher difficulties. Mages are like gold and I'll force Morrigan to respec to spirit healer (there's a mod for that on PC) and then Arcane Warrior. I did a good high difficulty game with Shale, Wynne, me as a mage and Morrigan. My favorite good party is Alistair, Wynne and Shale. They get along and I have enough damage and tank and healing.

If I'm going evil it's tougher, but dog is always good for any risky social stuff. Wynne and Leliana are out. You eventually have to learn who likes which quest line and take that person. Or just get the present mods and get used to bitching.

I assume if alistair got laid he wouldn't be Soo bitchy. Hell even a blowjob...

I'm just being mean now lol

My gf was sitting next to me while I played. After every room she would shout save! Youre gonna be pissed if you have to do this shit over.

She knows me well

I assume if alistair got laid he wouldn't be Soo bitchy. Hell even a blowjob...

I'm just being mean now lol

My gf was sitting next to me while I played. After every room she would shout save! Youre gonna be pissed if you have to do this shit over.

She knows me well

I do know to only talk to people in camp and save before you start.

One false step and BOOM.

There's something very satisfying about sneak so high with skills and gear that NPC's can't see me when they're standing ON me, getting skewered with arrows.

Thumbs up.

i finally got past the mages in the fade. Why is it such a pain in the ass to fight mages but I kick the Deamon guardians ass with my eyes closed? somethins not right there. On the other hand I learned mages are very flammable...so a fireball or two can clear a room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back