The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever noticed how some do and some don't? I can't remember the scientific reasoning. Something about the onion juice/smell, irritates the eye membranes. I cut the onion in half and hold it under running water for a bit. That usually works for me or as Sia says, once they're in the frig, they don't seem so potent. I tend not to pick the younger ones when I'm shopping either. That seems to help.

Yeah, that was actually what surprised me about that one, because the one I used earlier in the week from the same bin, that looked the same, had no effect on me.

Maybe this one saw what happened to his brother and decided he'd take revenge.



But I still ate him. :D
 
You know I don't keep track, doll. You get to it when you get to it, but I'm sure your co-writers waiting in the wings for their turn would appreciate it.

Heh.

I seem to have lost a fair chunk of my threads for various reasons, but the simple fact that I'm at home, and actually at a desk now will help greatly with getting to things.
 
Well, I was caught up. *grumble*

Damn Brightwell for keeping me on my toes.

Not really, but I have to grumble about someone. That's the rules.

*nods*
 
I fucking hate zombies.
Why in the hell am I in a triad that includes a zombie otaku and a fearless bitch?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top