FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE (Rough Sex GIFTASTIC)

Ladies: Which of the following turn you on?

• Total voters
tumblr_pafamsqDti1uey67to1_500.gifv

Being one of the few women at the picnic had its ups and downs, but right then, Vicky wasn't sure whether this was one of the former or the latter. She loved being fucked by her husband and his buddies, but it would help if maybe they gave some foreplay.....oh, fuck it, who was she kidding? Vicky knew herself better than that.....she loved it rough!

Indeed they do.

Sometimes they even like it when you turn the tables on them and make them prove that they have nice manners too! :)

That's cute, a discussion about good manners in a rough and brutal sex thread. Right you are, that's the right place.

Good manners are so important, even in the bedroom :D

Please and thank you ;)

Do you ever overdo it like me sometimes though? ("please, please, please, please, please, please, please …")

Of course! Not that the boys mind the extra manners...

Indeed they do.

Sometimes they even like it when you turn the tables on them and make them prove that they have nice manners too! :)
Ladies manners are good and all, I am a polite guy, and to be appreciated at times by both sexes but there is a time to throw that out the window and just use single words at every hard thrust to convey a message or just guttural sounds and grunts to express yourself.:cool:

Back