"The Queen of All Earth"

CutiePie1997

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 22, 2016
Posts
1,359
"Earth is Mine. I Have a Receipt"

This is on hold while I make some decisions on concepts.


"Earth is Mine. I Have a Receipt"

2 February 2020:

Despite its massive size, the object entering the Earth System was first detected only after it had begun its braking maneuver near Jupiter. The gravitational perturbations set off a wide variety of bells and whistles in astonomical monitoring and research stations both across the globe and in its orbit. The various Governments of Earth owned and/or controlled many of the installations or programs that had soon determined the object to be not a natural object; yet despite their best efforts to keep the news quiet, within 48 hours social media was being flooded with the news that Earth was being approached by an alien spacecraft.

Every aspect of Human life was soon being affected by the news. Some changes were for the better: a few regional conflicts slowed or even ended as the bigger issue of the day became the new focus; and in some regions of the world, tens of thousands of displaced citizens were even able to return to their homelands and be with their friends and family. But, some changes were most definitely not for the better: nearly every country experienced hording, looting, rioting, mass suicides, or some other major social event that, at times, threatened to topple entire governments.



18 July 2022:

Only after 30 months and 1.4 billion miles traveled did the spacecraft finally settle into an orbit above Earth. It had repeated its Jupiter braking procedure at Mars, which sent it back to Jupiter for yet another deceleration event before finally taking a course that put it into Earth's atmosphere. Until that moment, most of the world's population had witnessed the most significant event in modern human history only via the computer generated art a multitude of sources had made available to the Nightly News, PBS science programs, or ubiquitous internet news sites.

But now, for the first time, the people of Earth were going to get to see with their own eyes the wonder and awe -- and terror, for many if not most -- of an alien space craft's arrival at their planet. Because of its angle and time of approach, the massive ship caught and reflected the light of the sun as it neared, giving most of the population of the System's third planet a preview of its size even before it neared Earth's orbit. When it did finally strike the atmosphere, the heat against its alien version of protective tiles lit it up like a gigantic torch at a back yard tiki party. The spacecraft burned its way across the sky, wrapping around the globe fully, then almost fully again before its reduced speed allowed its course to be altered to a higher altitude.

The flames of near-reentry disappeared, and finally the people of Earth got their first clear view of their extraterrestrial visitors' ride. The craft's size and shape had been estimated for months, but now its dimensions were being very accurately measured for the first time. It was tubular or columnar shaped, more than 1900 yards (> 1 mile) in length, and 460 yards (> 1/4 mile) in diameter.

But even as more in depth measurements from mass to density and such were being made; and as cameras both on the planet and it orbit were snapping pictures, trying to learn more from the ship's construction, the craft began disassembling...

586xw1o.jpg

Over the next few days, what would come to be called the Mothership dispatched 11 smaller ship, each rather triangular in shape and almost a quarter mile in length. These craft took different courses and rose to higher altitudes than the mother ship, and soon were uniformly spread out around the planet, concentrated more or less between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn ... where most of Earth's satellites hovered in geosynchronous orbits.

Any question about whether or not the aliens had arrived with purely friendly and benevolent purposes was answered when the smaller ships -- which logically came to be called Attack Ships -- began eliminating the tens of thousands of satellites that provided everything from weather to surveillance to prime time television to the people, governments, and militaries of Planet Earth. Initially, it was thought that the satellites were being shot out of the sky, but soon it was realized that the Attack Ships were using a weapon that somehow pushed the satellites out of their orbits, sending them on a path that would take them into Earth's atmosphere, where most broke up and/or burned up before ever presenting much of a problem to the people below.

This attack on Earth, as most of the governments of the planet saw it, finally resulted in military action. The Russians were the first to act. They launched two dozens ICMBs retrofitted to reach the higher escape velocities necessary to reach the Attack Ships and Mother Ships. Unfortunately for the Russians, the missiles were easily targeted and destroyed. Also unfortunately for the Russians, four of the Attack Ships not already on flight paths that took them over Asia changed their courses, and within three days anything and everything even resembling military capability had been wiped out by a barrage of lasers and missiles.

The United States and China -- which each had missiles capable of such an assault on the aliens hot in their tubes -- had been anxiously watching the Russian Affair. After seeing the damage, each had quickly taken its own ICBMs back to a cold, standby status.

While most of the attention during this time had been on the Attack Ships, the Mothership certainly hadn't been forgotten. And the next event involving it was recorded and played for the people of Earth with great interest. The rear of the ship, about a quarter of the overall length, had been determined to be primarily an engineering plant for propulsion; while the forward three-fourths had been determined to be ... well, every thing else, including the docking bays for the Attack Ships and, presumably, the Bridge, the Crew Quarters, Storage, and more. Suddenly, the Propulsion section detached from the rest of the ship, and over then next day and a half, a gap between the two increased by less than two feet an hour. Then another object began appearing from within the forward portion of the Propulsion Section, filling the void between the two ship parts, until finally what would come to be called the

separated entirely from the forward portion,


2 September 2022:

As speculation over the spacecraft and its occupants continued, a stunning new development came when the ship -- which had been

vS3fvEq.jpg



31 October 2022:

Despite many varied attempts by both government and private entities, contact with the aliens within the massive ship would not occur until the last day of October. The irony of First Contact coming on Hallowe'en night was not lost on the people who celebrated the holiday. Alien costumes and ET-themed parties had, of course, become very popular two years earlier.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top