Ladies....

missgreekgeek

Literotica Guru
How many of you like to deep throat?
And would you rather do it on your own, or be forced?

Just curious :) I enjoy it, forced or not. But prefer forced ;)

I personally can't. I've tried it and I can't stop myself from gagging heavily. I mean, I gag enough if I think about it. I've never really had any complaints though. I usually rub him against the back of the roof of my mouth. That seems to do the trick. haha.

I used to do that, but then I dunno I started to enjoy being forced.

And the guys I was with loved it.
I found sex more arousing when we both could do things to each other we both enjoyed. :)

Is it size or thickness for you that helps?

I prefer length, though I've had me some big ones. Took me a while. With gagging and tears lol
Length and thickness.... relax and enjoy the entire tasty experience... gagging doesn't happen when I just focus on the sensations.

Love it but not forced.

It takes a lot of practice and the right angle. Lots of gagging and watery eyes until I learned. I had to force myself until I trained my throat but I wouldn't want the man forcing me.

Why thank you. I find most girls around my area are too inhibited to even attempt it, thought I'd get a global view.

It really is arousing for both partners, if you're seriously into it, and not just doing it to please your man ;)

Why thank you. I find most girls around my area are too inhibited to even attempt it, thought I'd get a global view.

It really is arousing for both partners, if you're seriously into it, and not just doing it to please your man ;)

You are most welcome!

I can say that I have been forced, but only after I did it on my own to the guy. Once I have established I am willing, then I don't mind. But length is usually not a problem unless over 10", it is the width that makes it difficult. Usually any guy less than 8" is not even difficult, but if I am going to do that for a guy, I will take him as deep as I can.

I have a pretty big mouth for a girl of my stature... I was surprised how much it stretched the first time I took someone who was 11.5" and at least 4-5" thick.
Hurt like hell, but sometimes pain is pleasure? :)

While the though appeals to me, I just can't do it. I've tried, but I don't just gag, I will actually throw up :(

While the though appeals to me, I just can't do it. I've tried, but I don't just gag, I will actually throw up :(

It really takes time, practice and dedication. That and your mouth has to form for your man's cock to proceed to fuck it.
Not for every girl, I'll say that.
Most girls have had bad experiences with it, so I understand why it may be difficult.
I don't let a little rain come between me and a day of sunshine though ;)
I aim to please, and I don't give up. :)
That is just me.

I do the best I can! Lol hubby isn't about normal length but thick and it's harder! I love to please my man orally! He will force it sometimes and I have to be in the right frame of mind and then i love it!

I do the best I can! Lol hubby isn't about normal length but thick and it's harder! I love to please my man orally! He will force it sometimes and I have to be in the right frame of mind and then i love it!

Yes, it's liberating when you can push things to the side and focus on the here and now.
And the outcome, or should I say outcum* ;)
Mmmm.
Again. Not for every woman.
But it is so interesting to hear why/why not as just opposed to "it's not for me or it hurts."
I used to never, ever like giving head. AT ALL. One man can really change your perspective on it, how sexy it is. How good YOU are making him feel.
The reward is always the best part. :)

i enjoy, until, it hits a spot in my throat, then i can breath.... i am good at holding my breath, but at times, my brain scream, AIR....

It took a while, to not gag, or throw up.

have tried it but always seem to choke.........still do normal blow jobs though

Back