Questions for the guys on innies vs outies pussys

I like variety, Altho I am married now. Big, small, big lips, thin ones, huge clit, tiny one…

It really means very little to me. I like to look at them all, eat them and please them orally, and then fuck them so we’re both satisfied and satiated.

My only experience has been with my wife's innie, and I love it. I'm sure I would feel the same way if it was an outie.

I’d have to say I’m more of an outie guy, but I love pussies, all of them. As far as Clits are concerned love them big and small, my wife has one on the larger size, I love it.

I've just read that the average clit is about 2cm long and 1cm thick.

There is also a thought that the g-spot is actually the base of the clitoris and it runs from the tip, down the slit and into the vagina.

& My 3rd piece of anatonomy science is that the bigger the labia, the more sexual nerve endings the female will have - big lips; big fun.

There is also a thought that the g-spot is actually the base of the clitoris and it runs from the tip, down the slit and into the vagina.

& My 3rd piece of anatonomy science is that the bigger the labia, the more sexual nerve endings the female will have - big lips; big fun.

Everyday is a school day.......:cool:

I'd like to add two personal observations, un-scientific of course, but based on personal experiences. After many years of observations and visual confirmation, I believe that those interconnections mentioned ultimately connect with the nipples as well. My other experience indicates that the large number of nerve endings found in the rim of her ass are connected to her nipples, clit, slit, G-spot, and labia.

Hey guys,
I’ve always wondered what guys prefer when it comes to vaginas. I have a very luscious vajayj, large lips , a very erect clit when I get horny that gives me great Os when oral is done. Do guys prefer innies or outies? , also curious about what your thoughts are on larger clits ( let’s say around the size of a pinky finger when aroused). When I get aroused it swells up to about that size and oral Os are increadable.

Just courius about your thoughts.
I love any pussy but if a woman has the thick outter lips it's a major turn-on for me.

Innies and outies are both great. If I had to choose one it would be outies. I just like the look of all those hanging lips, flaps and bumps.

A few years ago wife and I spent some time at a beach where nudity was common. On one of our long walks she used false eyelash glue to hold her labia in the open position. Lots of approving looks from men and women. If you don’t have outies, just make them so!

Figured it out ; )
GRRROOWWLING in my deep bass voice, lusting for your perfect pink pussy lips!!! I ADORE larger, longer, thicker lips and clits too! Never too large!! I've had all sorts, from nonexistent lips to lips I could tie in a knot, and larger wins out by a large margin lol!!

My tongue and lips are lusting to explore your pussy lips, all the crenellations, folds, ridges, valleys, curves and textures! To tug with my lips or teeth, str-e-e-e-e-e-e-tching them out as far as I can pull them!!! Then releasing and seeing them spring back! Licking up those bubbling juices inside them . . . and many, many other actions as I worship them for hours, making you cum, and Cum, and CUMMMMM . . . until you beg me for more!

I'm in the happy with all pussy crowd...beggars can't be choosers!

Honestly it's the woman whom Im making love to, all of her as well as what's between her legs. If I had a preference, I would say a want a woman who enjoys oral and is equipped to enjoy oral, ie her physical attributes allows or enhances that, big lips or clit included. If she gets off on me going doing down, that awesome.

In the case of you, Crazymilf63, it fantastic that you have those qualities and thoroughly enjoy oral. And yes your are beautiful.

Hey guys,
I’ve always wondered what guys prefer when it comes to vaginas. I have a very luscious vajayj, large lips , a very erect clit when I get horny that gives me great Os when oral is done. Do guys prefer innies or outies? , also curious about what your thoughts are on larger clits ( let’s say around the size of a pinky finger when aroused). When I get aroused it swells up to about that size and oral Os are increadable.

Just courius about your thoughts.
Any pussy that is wet and hot is great pussy! I agree that it needs to be healthy!!

Innie or outie was not an issue in anything I licked. I noticed only the landscaping, with some pussies hiding behind hair and others giving me a clear view before I dove in.

The way a woman's pussy looks matters little in the throes of passion. However, that being said - I don't particularly have a preference for innies versus outies, but when her 'mons pubis area' - or mound, as most people likely would call it - is a little curvy and chubby? That does something to me on some primal level.

Back