Gay Pussy?

I just found out recently that I was a latent Homosexual.

It’s no big deal, there have been such moments before in the past, like the time I learned I ate bananas in a gay way (i.e., not from the side), or the time I found out that as I got older there was the occasional Neil Diamond song that was actually not that bad.

The articles I recently read hit really below the belt, and it hurt. My love of the female Vagina was a sure sign that I had homosexual tendencies. More specifically, my love of unshaved vaginas was caused by a desire for my women to be more “Manly”… and my preference for women with a larger Clitoris and Labia Minora was the result of me denying that my true hidden desire was to suck a dick.

Ouch! I don’t know what hurt more, realizing that I was Gay and not knowing it, or realizing that a certain portion of women who had happily accepted the fact that they were Lesbians would now have to be informed that the reason they prefer hairy lovers or a large clit is because they are not lesbians after all and should actually be out there sucking dick.

With a bit of reflection I then came to the conclusion that if the authors of these articles had any knowledge on the subject it was probably not related to any practical sexual experience and the individuals in question probably first came up with the answer they wanted, then chose the facts they needed to prove their point.

In the name of Hirsute lovers, let me present a few thoughts in our defense.

Ladies, if you consider yourself liberated, please think of what you are doing when you shave between your legs. I know the old argument … “.. it is more hygienic ! “

But is it? For thousands of years women have worked the fields, rode horses, fought as Amazons warriors, crossed new continents on wagons… and they were not falling down dead from crotch rot. We live in a day and age when we can shower every day, multiple times if we want to… it’s not too hard to keep a pussy clean. The women in parts of the world where they cannot shower every 10 minutes are probably too busy working or slaving to be shaving anyway… and they are not dropping like flies… I really don’t see how “Hygiene” can be used as an argument.

Forget about Hygiene ladies; think about expressing yourself, keeping your personality.

Imagine the following…

Woman walks into a bar… (and I will show my age here)… she wants a guy… She lands up in a bar full of 1980s Celebrities, what a selection! Tom Selleck, Robert Plant, Chuck Norris, Peter Falk, Vince Niel, Bob Newhart, Grizzly Adams, Gene Simmons, Bruce Willis… not everyone in there will be to her taste, but you have to admit that there is a wide selection, and very different personalities in the bar.

Let’s assume she walked into another bar just over the road. It is a skinhead bar, everyone with Doc Martens, Jeans, white t-shirts, shaved heads…. All looking pretty much the same. If one of the mob wants to stand out a bit he gets his lip pierced, or a tattoo… or has a strip of fuzz on the top of his head…

So what do we have? We have one bar filled with people who have their own personalities, their own style, their own “thing”…. And in the other bar we have a bunch of shaved fleshy cunts with the occasional landing strip or piercing to be able to tell them apart.

I hope some of you can see where I am going with this? Imagine 100 guys and 100 girls, the girls behind a curtain with the only part of the body showing is from the middle of your thighs to the belly button… 100 shaved Pudenda… and your guy has to guess which one you are… If you are really overweight/underweight/Pierced/Tattooed/Have a birthmark… you are ok… if not you are probably going to have dozens of guys prodding you saying “umm… that one could be mine….”

Guys…

Oral sex? That’s what we usually use as an excuse, why they should shave? That thin layer of yucky smelly hair really disgusts us… just before we plunge our faces into a wet Vagina?

The hair gets in the way? Really? A woman with hair on her vagina can still trim a bit, she won’t complain if you ask her, being unshaved does not mean she has to be “scary hairy”, trimming is allowed… and just where are you licking if you cannot part the lips to get a smooth landing? Is it not worth the occasional nose tickle if you can later cuddle and twist a bit of soft pubic hair around your finger….

Shaved is smooth? Maybe waxed is smooth, but how many times have you gone down on a girl who has lips and a mons that scratch like a 3 day beard… Run your hand over your chin, feel the stubble, and tell me that’s better than a bush.

Ladies, removing the hair removes the personality of your vagina. It removes part of your soul.

About 20 years ago I was living the good life, I made my way from Athens to Copenhagen befriending ladies in Greece, Italy, France, France, France, Belgium, Holland and Germany. I still have my travel diary with details about routings, different kinds of beer, and ladies.

What is very apparent (to me at least) is the fact that “pussy personality” makes a lasting impression. While paging through I can really visualize quite a number from two decades ago. Wiry black hair in Larissa, could have used a bit of a trim and bikini touch up around the edges. Dark blond / light brown in Genoa, very soft, centralized, probably never needed a bikini shave. Slightly wiry black in Montpellier, but decent trim. Shaved in Montpellier, no “personality” to allow memories, Very dark blonde in Paris, “coulda shoulda” shaved her ass, but the rest was fine. Etc. etc.

It was the trip of a lifetime, I will never forget the friends I made… and the different “pussy Personalities”… I seldom have that feeling anymore; it’s always the “same old same old”… pussies that the ladies have self-mutilated, taking of the hair and at the same time squashing their individuality either by own choice or pressured by a boyfriend who wants his girlfriend to look “like the others” to the point that her pussy becomes as generic as one of the skinheads in the bar above and she needs to get a tattoo so he could pick it out in a lineup.

Ladies of my generation… Grey is not the end of the world! Too many women reach their mid 40’s, see some grey pubic hair, get despondent and grab a razor. Leave it! Grey hair does not mean you are unsexy. Just forget the little pet name you and your man have had for your nether regions, rename it “George Clooney” and rejoice in having a grey haired pussy that still looks good in the light of day…

Being unshaved does not mean you have to let yourself go. You can let your imagination run wild. Trim or not trim the length, adjust or not adjust the edges, heart shaped, square shaped, round topped… and if your guy cannot recognize your grooming efforts in a lineup… try bleaching his initials on it.

Having a preference for a larger clit and larger Labia Minora are another theme… maybe worth discussing at a later date….

Hi,

just to be clear, I meant that tongue in cheek... I dont think liking hairy pussy makes you gay... I think being fixated on shaved pussy means you are scared of hairy pussy... :nana:

I just found out recently that I was a latent Homosexual.

It’s no big deal, there have been such moments before in the past, like the time I learned I ate bananas in a gay way (i.e., not from the side), or the time I found out that as I got older there was the occasional Neil Diamond song that was actually not that bad.

The articles I recently read hit really below the belt, and it hurt. My love of the female Vagina was a sure sign that I had homosexual tendencies. More specifically, my love of unshaved vaginas was caused by a desire for my women to be more “Manly”… and my preference for women with a larger Clitoris and Labia Minora was the result of me denying that my true hidden desire was to suck a dick.

Ouch! I don’t know what hurt more, realizing that I was Gay and not knowing it, or realizing that a certain portion of women who had happily accepted the fact that they were Lesbians would now have to be informed that the reason they prefer hairy lovers or a large clit is because they are not lesbians after all and should actually be out there sucking dick.

With a bit of reflection I then came to the conclusion that if the authors of these articles had any knowledge on the subject it was probably not related to any practical sexual experience and the individuals in question probably first came up with the answer they wanted, then chose the facts they needed to prove their point.

In the name of Hirsute lovers, let me present a few thoughts in our defense.

Ladies, if you consider yourself liberated, please think of what you are doing when you shave between your legs. I know the old argument … “.. it is more hygienic ! “

But is it? For thousands of years women have worked the fields, rode horses, fought as Amazons warriors, crossed new continents on wagons… and they were not falling down dead from crotch rot. We live in a day and age when we can shower every day, multiple times if we want to… it’s not too hard to keep a pussy clean. The women in parts of the world where they cannot shower every 10 minutes are probably too busy working or slaving to be shaving anyway… and they are not dropping like flies… I really don’t see how “Hygiene” can be used as an argument.

Forget about Hygiene ladies; think about expressing yourself, keeping your personality.

Imagine the following…

Woman walks into a bar… (and I will show my age here)… she wants a guy… She lands up in a bar full of 1980s Celebrities, what a selection! Tom Selleck, Robert Plant, Chuck Norris, Peter Falk, Vince Niel, Bob Newhart, Grizzly Adams, Gene Simmons, Bruce Willis… not everyone in there will be to her taste, but you have to admit that there is a wide selection, and very different personalities in the bar.

Let’s assume she walked into another bar just over the road. It is a skinhead bar, everyone with Doc Martens, Jeans, white t-shirts, shaved heads…. All looking pretty much the same. If one of the mob wants to stand out a bit he gets his lip pierced, or a tattoo… or has a strip of fuzz on the top of his head…

So what do we have? We have one bar filled with people who have their own personalities, their own style, their own “thing”…. And in the other bar we have a bunch of shaved fleshy cunts with the occasional landing strip or piercing to be able to tell them apart.

I hope some of you can see where I am going with this? Imagine 100 guys and 100 girls, the girls behind a curtain with the only part of the body showing is from the middle of your thighs to the belly button… 100 shaved Pudenda… and your guy has to guess which one you are… If you are really overweight/underweight/Pierced/Tattooed/Have a birthmark… you are ok… if not you are probably going to have dozens of guys prodding you saying “umm… that one could be mine….”

Guys…

Oral sex? That’s what we usually use as an excuse, why they should shave? That thin layer of yucky smelly hair really disgusts us… just before we plunge our faces into a wet Vagina?

The hair gets in the way? Really? A woman with hair on her vagina can still trim a bit, she won’t complain if you ask her, being unshaved does not mean she has to be “scary hairy”, trimming is allowed… and just where are you licking if you cannot part the lips to get a smooth landing? Is it not worth the occasional nose tickle if you can later cuddle and twist a bit of soft pubic hair around your finger….

Shaved is smooth? Maybe waxed is smooth, but how many times have you gone down on a girl who has lips and a mons that scratch like a 3 day beard… Run your hand over your chin, feel the stubble, and tell me that’s better than a bush.

Ladies, removing the hair removes the personality of your vagina. It removes part of your soul.

About 20 years ago I was living the good life, I made my way from Athens to Copenhagen befriending ladies in Greece, Italy, France, France, France, Belgium, Holland and Germany. I still have my travel diary with details about routings, different kinds of beer, and ladies.

What is very apparent (to me at least) is the fact that “pussy personality” makes a lasting impression. While paging through I can really visualize quite a number from two decades ago. Wiry black hair in Larissa, could have used a bit of a trim and bikini touch up around the edges. Dark blond / light brown in Genoa, very soft, centralized, probably never needed a bikini shave. Slightly wiry black in Montpellier, but decent trim. Shaved in Montpellier, no “personality” to allow memories, Very dark blonde in Paris, “coulda shoulda” shaved her ass, but the rest was fine. Etc. etc.

It was the trip of a lifetime, I will never forget the friends I made… and the different “pussy Personalities”… I seldom have that feeling anymore; it’s always the “same old same old”… pussies that the ladies have self-mutilated, taking of the hair and at the same time squashing their individuality either by own choice or pressured by a boyfriend who wants his girlfriend to look “like the others” to the point that her pussy becomes as generic as one of the skinheads in the bar above and she needs to get a tattoo so he could pick it out in a lineup.

Ladies of my generation… Grey is not the end of the world! Too many women reach their mid 40’s, see some grey pubic hair, get despondent and grab a razor. Leave it! Grey hair does not mean you are unsexy. Just forget the little pet name you and your man have had for your nether regions, rename it “George Clooney” and rejoice in having a grey haired pussy that still looks good in the light of day…

Being unshaved does not mean you have to let yourself go. You can let your imagination run wild. Trim or not trim the length, adjust or not adjust the edges, heart shaped, square shaped, round topped… and if your guy cannot recognize your grooming efforts in a lineup… try bleaching his initials on it.

Having a preference for a larger clit and larger Labia Minora are another theme… maybe worth discussing at a later date….

So just go suck a cock! You'll like it!

Back