Guys - do you get hard when you are sucking?

Absolultely hard

I get hard. Usually stroking myself unless I need an extra hand to play with the balls or two hands to stroke him. I think about getting a load of cum in my mouth.
 
Rock hard and oozing as soon as that cock touches my lips. One hand on my dick and the other working my ass
 
I get hard thinking about sucking cock, do you think I would be hard with a hard cock in the room waiting to be sucked. And now I'm hard.
 
Yes! And while licking pussy and while tonguing a hot ass. I think I may have an oral fixation! 😳
 
Yes

I get semi hard when Paul calls me for either come to his place and suck his cock or he has other cocks there for me to suck Or he sends me to someone to suck there cock And when I get on my knees I am hard as a rock One of the times that I felt totally used was Paul called and asked if I felt like sucking some cock Naturally I said yes when I got to his place there were two guys there with Paul they seemed to be on there way out All Paul said he changed his mind then he said to his friends pay up I told you he would come I had to stop in a gas station bathroom and jerk off I was so hard it hurt Just thinking I am getting some dick dose it for me
 
Getting Hard, & Cumming...

Last night, my gentleman friend was watching Gay Porn on TV, I was curled up contentedly between his legs sucking and slurping on his big beautiful cock self-indulgently, I was making it last by teasing it out for as long as I could, luxuriating in taking it as deep as I could manage, then using my tongue and lips on his fat cock-head, but never letting it out of my mouth for a single moment. Naturally I was ragingly hard, leaking drips and dribbles of pre-cum as I squirmed and moaned, until I ejaculated spontaneously up my stomach and groin without any touch or physical contact whatever. My friend laughed, called me a 'dirty whore', then resumed watching Porn-TV as I resumed sucking his cock. He spunked-off in my mouth some time later. It was simply divine...
 
Depends

Sometimes I get hard when I'm sucking a guy off. But after you've been doing it a while, even when you're really turned on, you may just be semi-erect and/or flaccid. I like to see my cock flopping around while being fucked or while I'm sucking so...
 
i do... rock hard!... and cumming in my mouth will make me cum, even without any contact, if i am not careful...
 
Absofuckinglutely I get hard. It turns me on something fierce to be giving pleasure like that. I prefer to wait for my turn to cum though so no touching. Besides, it would distract me from the task at hand. If you are not going to give it your full attention, there is no reason starting the blowjob to begin with.
 
Never tried for real

But a 20 year old college kid wants his sucking before I fuck his ass tonight, and I've been solid for hours at the thought.

Will see later.
 
Most every time

It has gone a little soft when I am focusing on giving him pleasure. But when I start to think about what I am doing for him, how good I am making him feel, listening to the moaning and what is about to flow from him, it grows very hard. Especially if I am on my knees and I feel my cock and balls swaying back and forth with my movement. :)
 
Back
Top