Why are you in the literotica personals forum? (Poll.)

Why do you visit the personals section? Check all that apply.

  • Meet someone in person for some fun and recurring activity

    Votes: 43 40.2%
  • Meet someone in person for some fun in a one-time activity

    Votes: 24 22.4%
  • Video chat with someone

    Votes: 25 23.4%
  • E-mail/message chat with someone (trading photos and visuals)

    Votes: 50 46.7%
  • E-mail/message chat with someone (text only)

    Votes: 61 57.0%
  • Post and read publicly on the forum (no out-of-forum contact)

    Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Read posts on the forum (no posting of my own, no out-of-forum contact)

    Votes: 5 4.7%
  • I’m a robot or scammer here to steal people’s money and/or hearts

    Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I was going to a knitting forum and went down the wrong hallway to end up here

    Votes: 7 6.5%
  • I have no idea why I’m here. I think someone spiked my drink and brought me here.

    Votes: 7 6.5%

  • Total voters
    107

humannature

Experienced
Joined
Dec 1, 2016
Posts
41
Just curious. What is your main purpose in visiting the personals forum of literotica? Anonymous poll arriving soon if it's not already visible.
 
I like reading the requests men make. Almost as funny as watching Dane Cook swing his hips on stage.
 
I've tried writing in the personals to find someone to have a deep and meaningful conversation.....usually doesn't happen on here...lol
 
Fun

I liked the poll. Thanks for doing this.

I am here to find fun and possibly more. So far have found occasional fun but not much else meaningful ( well, except one but she tends to not share as much as I hoped).

I continue to look.
 
Thanks for responding, everyone.

I was curious about this because it seems really hard in this forum to find other people who are nearby geographically. But it looks like only about half the people really want to do that. I find it interesting that the most common response is basically anonymous - people want one-on-one encounters but no physical meeting and no exchange of pictures or video. I guess that shouldn't be all too surprising.
 
Thanks for responding, everyone.

I was curious about this because it seems really hard in this forum to find other people who are nearby geographically. But it looks like only about half the people really want to do that. I find it interesting that the most common response is basically anonymous - people want one-on-one encounters but no physical meeting and no exchange of pictures or video. I guess that shouldn't be all too surprising.

I just come to lit to banter, not even to meet anyone. Just flit around, talk, say hello, etc...
 
I'm in here because my wife and I are in a hotwife marriage. So I love chatting with other men about them having sex with her. And just about our marriage in general. It's always a good time.
 
Just curious. What is your main purpose in visiting the personals forum of literotica? Anonymous poll arriving soon if it's not already visible.

For me, I guess that I just want something more than "just fun". A single guy (i.e. not married or engaged, unattached with no significant other or anything else significant that might be hanging out in the wings) who can think past the head of his dick. I want more than to finger myself while reading a dirty PM. That just doesn't cut it for me.

I've tried writing in the personals to find someone to have a deep and meaningful conversation.....usually doesn't happen on here...lol

I agree for the most part. There are some guys who I've had some really great conversations with. The problem is most of them are married. They're up front about it and that's fine. But getting emotionally attached to someone like that is a recipe for heartbreak, and I've had enough of that in my life.
 
Back
Top