Tigrans' Revenge IC

Draxx

Draxx opened his eyes and saw only darkness. He moaned and thought to himself, "Well he had finally come to the afterlife then." He had to admit he was rather disappointed. It was dark, it stank and he hurt all over. He was expecting a lot more than this.

He thought over what had happened in the last moments of his life. He had been battling the fowl beasts and having a fun time doing so. To a lizardman like him, there was joy in battle and a battle like this against overwhelming odds was a true measure of his skills. His saw toothed axe had been scything into his foes cutting them down like wheat when he had heard a roar from behind him and what had felt like a giant had smashed him to the ground. Now he was here.

Draxx was getting very fed up with this whole afterlife. Where was the promised fertile fields and beautiful clear swamps? The fishing spots and the endless fights and feasting for the males and the beautiful females to share it all with. He growled and stood up painfully and dead demon and bug bodies slipped off his great body. He looked around himself and found that he was still in the castles courtyard and all around him were the bodies of his foes. He gazed around in puzzlement trying to work out what had happened when his gaze fell upon the portal. Two things stood out immediately.
One, the magics of the two wizards no longer crackled upon it so nothing was stopping the greater demons from breaking through.
Two was the broken and bleeding body of the Knight he had been fighting with. Whatever had happened here, he had seemed to bear the brunt of it. Wearily he picked up his axe and saluting his comrade he placed himself in front of the portal and prepared to sell his life dearly to whatever came through it.
 
Holy knight or dragon ... I never remember which one to use?

Arrows showered down onto the demon destroyers from three sides. But the creature seemed completely unharmed. Most arrows bounced off its hide and the ones that did penetrate would disappear once the demon shadow shifted. Once back in this dimension there were screams as the destroyers would step on any creatures they could reach. Sometimes it was tigrans … most of the time it was shadow demons. The tigran commanders under the leadership of Mirri … had pushed the shadow demon infantry back into the stomping destroyers. The resulting collision was a massacre for the infantry. This brightened the spirits of the tigrans, but they realized the big monsters would soon run out of shadow demons and then things would get ugly. So far everything they had tried did little to no damage.

“We need the holy knight … where in the hell is he?” Lord Haki yelled to Commander Hatur as they fired arrows at one of the monsters from the roof top of a building near the citadelle.

“Discus” The commander yelled to one of the tigran runners “Find the holy knight … and tell him to get his human ass over here!” The commander ordered. The runner took off running.

As the commander went back to firing arrows at the monster, he felt a strong wind at his back and he heard several of the tigrans soldiers gasp in horror. Both Haki and Hatur turned to face this new threat and stared into the jaws of a grinning emerald copper dragon less than 3 feet away. Her scales were a combination of warm copper with sea-green colors.

“Tigrans will never learn… if you want to kill something … use a dragon … not a human!” Venar-surr said with a small amount of pride showing through.

“Oh mighty dragon … please we are but humble tigrans …” Lord Haki started to say

“Cut the crap … my name is Venar-surr and I’m going to help you! Now get ready to take notes … I want a bard to write a song about this epic battle” The emerald copper dragon said as she sprang into the air, heading right at the destroyer. The creature was about twice her size. Venar-surr snapped her powerful wings building up her speed and angled down to intercept the evil destroyer demon. She opened her dragon mouth gave a COLOSSAL dragon roar!

She screamed at the top of her lungs in the draconic language “OHHH DEMON … GET OUT OF MY WAY!” Her breath weapon was a powerful burst of wind … that SMASHING into the demon. Send it off balance and into nearby building. Venar-surr arrived next, and smashed into the demon’s head. Her claws and jaw ripped the demon head. Black blood sprayed out.

Then all of a sudden the destroyer was gone and the dragon was biting at air. She flapped her wings and circled around looking for the destroyer. “That is what the wizard was trying to warn me about, shadow shifting. Now where did that thing go off too?” Venar-surr asked herself. Then the destroyer reappeared at the spot it disappeared. But all the damage she had caused seemed to be repaired.

Venar-surr dove down onto the demon as she folded her wings to maximize her speed. This time the creature was looking at her and at the last second, it shadow shifted. Venar-surr pulled up but she had too much speed on … and she could not dodge the nearby tigran house. She bounced off the sandstone roof … caving it in as she circled back around. It had been close, had she not pulled up she could have seriously injured herself. The demon destroyer was not as stupid as it looked. She circled back around and watched as it reappeared in the spot it had vanished from.

“So they reappear at the same spot they disappear … interesting” Venar-surr observed. As she dove down and flew between the buildings this time. “Dodge this …” she said as she came out, all of a sudden, from between two buildings and crashed into the monstrous demon. There was a crunching noise as the thing tumbled down the street towards the river’s edge. Then it disappeared again. Venar-surr knew the noise had been caused by her collision and the breaking of the demon’s bones. The thing reappeared again and returned to its feet. It was completely healed and it turned to face Venar-surr. It roared a challenge to her.

Venar-surr was starting to wonder how to kill the thing, when behind the destroyer coming from beneath the river water was Nas. The large red and bronze dragon opened his jaws and spit out a blast of water … spraying the demon all over its back.

The demon creature screamed in pain. As Nas leapt into the air and grabbed the demon beast’s head …the dragon pulled with all his might and the demon head popped off in his claws. The body falling to the ground with a thud as Nas tossed the head into the river. It sizzled as it sank into the river.

Venar-surr came over to her mate “I knew you had a caustic mouth … but that was something else” Venar-surr commented.

“The water is blessed … burns the demon’s like an acid.” Nas commented. "it also prevents them from shadow shifting."
 
Last edited:
General Scar A Holy Knight?!

Scar felt the blast wave of a mighty explosion, seeing Sir Deson flying through the air. The powerful Worgen dives toward the Holy Knight, tries and fails to catch his body only to watch him fall dead. Scar's body hit the cobblestones hard, being in a stretched out position. With ears still ringing from the mighty blast, he crawls to his comrade in arms to check his pulse.

The great Holy Knight of the Church was dead, Scar touches his spilt blood to mark his face. A Worgen Guardian of Light wasn't one of the Church, but he fought for the same causes. A single tear fell from Scar's pale blue eye, as he'd lift the sword from the bloody cobblestones. Rising to his feet he sheathed his Claymore and dagger, lifting the blade on high howling. It was a long drawn out haunting sound of mourning that only wolves could make in this world.

The sword of Sir Deson was a mortal blade of highest quality, but by his sacrifice it was now a holy relic blessed by God. Lowering his head to glare directly into the Demons evil eyes that killed Sir Deson. Taking a deep breath Scar would let out a thunderous roar.

''I HONOR SIR DESON...BY THE POWER OF ALL THAT'S HOLY I BANISH YOU AND YOUR DEMON SPAWN BACK TO THE HELLISH REALM YOU CRAWLED OUT OF!''

The holy blade glow with a bright heavenly light, it lit Scar's fur and armor a pure white. Miraculously all evidence of old war wounds heal, the patch over a pale blue eye is gone. Eyesight restored both of his eyes now aglow with the same heavenly light surrounds him. Taking long powerful strides the Worgen Guardian advanced undaunted toward the portal. Whatever was going to emerge from that portal wasn't getting past the empowered Scar.

He swiftly smote down the bugs stupid enough challenged him or too slow to escape him. The God of the holy Church had somehow deemed Scar worthy to fight the good fight. So that's just what he did with Righteous indignation as God's hand of judgment upon evil. He lifted the battered shield from the cobbles, without breaking stride to smash bugs left alive.
 
Last edited:
Speaking of bard songs … here is some music to get you in the right mood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTsLnmQ4fyg&index=11&list=PLgSBf3qWGGZ-Git89gehlqKmPr_7O5orR

King Goldenmane

The eastern half of Ardalis was one massive battle field. The citizens and the Queen’s army fought the shadow demons to get to the Imperial garrison. The clashing of swords, the screams of the dying, and the explosions of the blasting scrolls filled the night air. There were fires and smoke everywhere as the brain demon blasted the tigrans with their spells. The tigrans fought back … using arrows, sling shots, and even great pots dropped from the roofs onto the magic welding demons from above. A huge battle was being fought in the Potters’ square. Felina was leading the tigran attackers. She had gotten the great kilns blazing hot. Arrows were briefly “warmed” in the kiln before firing. The super hot arrows produced horrendous results among the shadow demons. To get a group of brain demons, Felina drew the creatures over a kiln and the tigrans set the Kiln off. The resulting explosion killed all the demons, both flying and on the ground around the kiln for 100 feet.

From the Ottha bridge, King Goldenmane's army smashed through the demon fighters. If the army was tried, it did not show. It was like there was some epic music playing and they all fought to it and it fueled them. The King was in the front leading the charge … Hacking and stabbing his way through the demons always heading for the imperial garrison and the portal. They had heard the explosion in the garrison courtyard and feared the worst. But no tunnel creatures had appeared, so they kept fighting. As he approached the main gate of the garrison, he killed the last demon defender. He saw Queen Shella break through the eastern demon defenders where her troops killed off the remaining demons on her side.

Suddenly the two tigran force only faced each other. The King in his golden armor still gleaming despite the dents, his golden mane still royal despite the black blood splattered in it, his face smiling despite how tried he was strode over to the queen.

“About time you got here!” He said to her … his voice filled with mirth.

“You look like Hell” Shella joked back as the two hugged each other. Tears streaming down both their faces.

“I’m soooo happy you are alive!” She said to him

“I’m soooo happy you are too!” He told her.

Their happy embrace was interrupted by thunderous roar and the words

''I HONOR SIR DESON...BY THE POWER OF ALL THAT'S HOLY I BANISH YOU AND YOUR DEMON SPAWN BACK TO THE HELLISH REALM YOU CRAWLED OUT OF!''

Then moments later the troops gasped in horror as something massive rose up from the garrison courtyard. It was SCREAMING as it arrived in this dimension.

Massive tunnel creature (umbra mortis)

More music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UabjEbn43nc

The ground rumbled as something massive and black emerged from the portal. The thing was huge, it’s shrieked as it went through the portal. It horrible head, with counter turned horns and massive red fired eyes came first. Then it body broke through the portal. Shaped like a man ... only formed out of shifting shadow pieces.

Then the last part of it came through the portal … it had no feet it floated above the ground. Its body ending like that of a ghost or a genie, in a tail of shadows. It turned toward Scar.

“You can’t stop me … silly DOG! My world is my world … and soon your world will be my world, whether you like it or not. For I own you, your land, your people. Your honor and holy rites MEAN NOTHING TO ME! I am not a demon … I AM A GOD!! So you could be a king, a lord, or a simple peasant. It doesn't matter, YOU’RE MINE. I am the great Umbra Mortis, the unending death, the monster that blots out the sun, leaving you with no light, and no life. Only pain, suffering, and unending sadness. For I am your lord, your GOD NOW … I AM UMBRA MORTIS!!” The creature said as one of its massive fist came down and smashed the wall of the garrison to pieces. Stone flew through the air and smashed into houses nearby.

The creature was immensely powerful as its shadow arms and hands came down to crush Scar.
 
Last edited:
Mirri

Mirri had gasped as she had seen the two mighty dragons kill the first of the Destroyers and she looked over towards the last remaining one that was now hemmed in by the remaining Tigran forces. "Well mighty Statues. Do you wish for those two flying beasts to hog all the glory.I know you can do better than them for you are tigers."

Both Rockpaw and Stonefang looked at each other and grinned. "Can't let the big Birds beat us my brother, we would never live it down."
"Oh I agree. Let's go and kill that big Demon. It should prove most refreshing anyway."
Both of them began charging at the Destroyer and the attackers heads turned as their footsteps became like thunder as their stone feet pounded forward. The Demon was too busy trampling it's own forces and swatting away arrows to pay attention however and Stonefang crashed into it at a full charge driving it back into and through a house. He raked his claws down it's body and sank his fangs deep into it's leg. The demon howled in pain and then was no longer there and Stonefang stumbled forward ending up on the docks. Behind it the destroyer reappeared fully healed and struck out catching it fully across the back and driving it into the ground.

Stonefang fell to the ground and crumpled into a ball severely injured and the Destroyer strolled over casually looking to end it's life. However it had forgotten about Rockpaw and Mirri. Yelling at the top of her lungs they appeared through the rubble of the house and launched themselves onto the back of the demon knocking it and themselves into the water. A great splash erupted as they entered and Rockpaw fastened his jaws upon it's throat and sank them in while Mirri launched herself at the closest eye and punched through it with her sword. Then the river swallowed them and only a fowl smelling smoke showed where they had sunk beneath the surface.
 
The blast had knocked down the demon that Gilly was fighting which gave her the chance to finish it off. As she looked up after killing the demon she saw scar standing there holding the knights sword, she also saw the thing that came through the portal. Gilly stood there in shock! She heard it say that it was a god, how do you kill a god? Is it even possible? Gilly saw it raise up to strike Scar and knew she had to act fast. She flipped through the air heading towards Scar. She knew she had to knock him out of the way of the demon god before it killed him. As she reached Scar she had picked up such momentum that when she hit him he flew out of the way, but as the arms and hands of demon came down it hit Gilly's foot and she screamed out in pain!
 
Draxx

Once again Draxx was face to face with a fowl thing from the demon world. Just how did he get himself into these situations? He was supposed to make it down here in time to stop this from happening and have a good time killing regular demons and not have to deal with something like this again. Naturally there were not even any defenses set up to deal with such a creature either. At least before he had a few catapults and balistas to back him up as well as a few comrades, wizards and the dragons. Now it looked like the wizard was out of action, the dragons were off battling something else and it was just him and a glowing Worgram who had just been saved by a female halfling of all people.

It looked like she had suffered a heavy price for her bravery however. The blow that had been intended for the warrior had struck her legs and she was screaming in agony. Draxx was not sure if her legs had been broken or if the demons essence was doing something too her, all he knew was he had to do something to help her.

Roaring out a battle cry he charged at the monstrous form aiming at the arm pinning the halfling down. He swung his axe and it thudded solidly into it tearing a huge chunk out of the being. Draxx smiled and began hacking away at the thing. He may not be a holy warrior or a magician but he was good at what he did, and what he did was fight. Soon there was a monstrous wound on the beasts wrist and he heard a a thunderous roar from above as the arm was jerked up. He grabbed the halfling and ran for cover.
 
General Scar Holy Guardian

Scar stood his ground undaunted against the gigantic Umbra Mortis, self proclaimed God of blah blah blah yada yada yada. Having a plan of attack in mind that took into account it's great size and power, the shield and broadsword being empowered by the power of light would injure a dark being as this.

''Aye ye a big ol' ugly fooker!...but noo God o mine an no world yoou caen have here!''

As the things arms and powerful fists came down to crush Scar, a small body crashes his side and knocks him sideways. It wasn't much but it was enough to throw off the instinctive move to avoid being crushed. Hearing Gilly's agonizing scream Scar knew immediately, the tough little halfling needlessly endangered herself. Infuriated that the enormous bulk had injured the smallest yet bravest amongst them.

Despite his timing being thrown off by Gilly's ill aimed nudge, Scar was now in closer proximity to strike. Seeing that the big lizard man carry her out of harms way, Scar lifts his blade reversed his grip to plunges it into Umbra Motis' forearm. Bolts of holy energy streaked down into it's hand, it would also streak upward simultaneously into it's shoulder. Attacking down the molecular level of it's dark makeup, shattering the molecular bonds holding it's entire arm together.

Even if Umbra Mortis shifted his arm wouldn't reform, suddenly hearing the thundering stony paws of the mighty golem lions. The holy blade was ripped from out of a extremely fast disintegrating black arm, a deafening bellow of Umbra Mortis Scar grins knowing the blade did it's job. Pressing the attack the so called God would have to beware the holy blade wielding Worgen defying it.

The snarls and roars of the lions could be heard in the distance, Scar's sensitive ears did not miss what was happening. Even hearing a lion fall to the ground and the Destroyer attacking, another roaring and Mirri as she yelled at the top of her lungs. A great splash was heard by Scar as they entered the river, only a fowl smelling smoke wafts to his nose.

Scar braced himself against a wave of waist deep water that came ashore, broke against the garrisons inner wall slowly drains away back into the river. Wading through the remaining water to reach Gilly, Scar couldn't heal but through the power of the holy blade he could. Healing energy pulses from the weapon to restore Gilly's legs, it would be up to her to rise up and fight or not.

''Hope tae healin is as good as Sir Deson's wee Lass.''

Rising to his feet Scar rushes back into battle with Umbra Mortis, the agonizing damage to it's arm a shocking surprise. Hefting the holy shield his pale eyes blaze over it's rim, holy sword cocked at the ready. The self proclaimed God had never faced this much resistance, but having everything to loose they had more than reason enough to resist.
 
Last edited:
Umbra Mortis

Something was wrong, never before had a creature breached his shadow skin. Now this lizard thing had hacked into his arm as if it was made of something from this dimension. That should not have been possible. Something had happened. Umbra suspected what it was. Its passage into this world had been very painful. Something was wrong with the portal … something had corrupted it.

It did not matter. Umbra was still the most power creature on this planet and it simple needed to absorb the souls in this city and it would be whole again. Umbra would just crush the annoying dog human and absorb his soul. It reached down to get him, when the dog lifted its glowing blade and plunged it into Umbra Mortis' forearm.

The pain was extreme as bolts of holy energy streaked down its whole arm. Suddenly its whole arm disappeared. Umbra bellow in pain … it was in shock … what kind of weapon was this blade? Umbra needed time to heal and tried to shift to the tunnel dimension. The portal corruption prevented this shift from working correctly.

Suddenly, Umbra Mortis found itself inside the shadow demon destroyer … being attacked by two stone lion statues. The dog human and broken little person had shift to the river bank as well. One lion statue it managed to avoid … but another smashed the Destroyer (with Umbra inside) into the river … Umbra Mortis was going to die if it remained inside the Destroyer’s body … so Umbra shifted back to the portal.

This time … only Umbra shifted back to the courtyard where the portal was. All the heroes were gone. Now Umbra Mortis could purify the portal. It was a simple thing and then it would be invincible and unstoppable again!

By the river bank

Back by the river’s edge, Scar saw the destroyer die in the river. Then suddenly the Shadow Demon Commander rose up from the ground right before Scar and the injured Gilly.

“YOU ALMOST RUINED EVERYTHING!” it screamed at Scar. “IF I FAIL … I WILL NOT BE PROMOTED TO DEMON LORD!! YOU HEROES DISGUST ME!!”

The Commander drew its black shadow blade. “One torch by this blade and your soul will be absorbed”

It rushed at Scar using wide cuts and slashes to keep the Worgen off balance. It was a full speed, full strength attack. A cut to Scar stomach had almost landed … Scar saw the attack coming with just enough time to jump back. This only increased the shadow demons attacks.

“You cannot defeat me” It said as their blades clashed and the commander shadow like body formed another arm and hit Scar so hard it crushed two of his ribs!! Scar stumbled backwards.

“Oh how unfair of me not to warn you that I can form new limbs at will … MY BAD” It said “NOW DIE!!” It jumped impossibly high in the air. It flew down towards Scar with its blade pointed right at Scar’s torso. Scar roll to his right, narrowly avoiding the attack that would have punctured his armor and killed him. The demon Commander landed and its blade stuck deep into the ground. With all the strength of Scar’s left leg, he kicked the Shadow Demon commander across its face while spinning back to his feet. His kick sent the commander flying into the side wall of the have destroyed building ... fifteen feet away.

The demon commander got back up and with a simple node of its head … the black blade vanished and reappeared in the demon’s hands.

“You got lucky with that kick!’ The demon commander screamed and rushed to attack again. The blows rained down on Scar … who parried all of them. But the blow felt like they could break his wrist there was so much power behind them. The shadow demon pressed its attacks. Scar continue to block, but was having a hard time keeping up. Every few slashes, the commander would produce another arm or leg … and tried to punch or kick Scar. Most of them he could divert into glancing blows. But he could not keep this up for long!
 
Last edited:
Introducing...

As the commander rose to attack Scar, more Shadow demons rushed out of the castle to engage the Tigran forces. They knew what Umbra Mortis planned to do and they wanted to give it the time to do it. They attacked with ferocious energy and determination, unlike the previous foes that the Tigrans have faced. They seemed hell-bent on wiping the attackers out before they could reach the portal once more.

The battle was a pitched one, all over blades flashed, blood and ichor covered the ground, if clung to the combatants, there was no huge roars of defiance, there was no mocking, this was the last battle. The demons fighting for their dominance and to crush the resistance, the Tigrans and their allies fighting for their lives and freedom. A funnel started to build over the portal from the clouds above, if it reached the portal it would be over and death would be unleashed on the known world.

A soft buzz started to fill the air, the smell of ozone over powering the smell of death, blood and sweat. With a clap which sounded like lightning, a dozen dark purple portals opened on the walls, six portals of the same size and color opened in the courtyard. Everybody paused, nobody knew what was going on. Was it reinforcements for the Tigrans or for the demons?

That answer quickly came in the form of arrows. Arrows whistled out of each portal, sinking into a demon. From the portals stepped Elves! They fired a volley into the demons, then more followed them, soon the walls held over thirty Elven archers, the courtyard twenty. The portals closed as suddenly as they appeared and the arrows of the Elven troops flew with deadly accuracy into the fray, killing demons with each volley.

One demon actually managed to get close enough to those in the courtyard before an Elven blade gutted it, but the cry of warning was clear to everybody in hearing range: "THEY'RE UNDEAD!!!"
 
Maut el Feres

From the funnel which started to reach down towards the portal, there was a white flash. Small and insignificant... moments later a small speck appeared, growing bigger and bigger as it came closer to the portal. Insanely the small speck grew and grew and grew, soon enough the figure of a knight in full metal-plate armor could be made out. The armor was dark with red trim, the De Grange family crest proudly emblazoned on the chest, from his back the knight drew a long sword, as impossibly large as he was. He swung it in an downward arc, Umra Mortis rose its arm to fend of the blow and the sword cleaved straight through its arm and through its shoulder, leaving it with no arms and only the horns on its head as weapons.

It tried to skewer the knight who practically looked it in the eye, but the knight grabbed it by the one horn and delivered a right hook body shot, a loud crack accompanied the impact of the blow, along with a howl of anguish from Umbra Mortis. "Hurts being mortal doesn't it?" The voice was cold, filled with the anguish of a thousand dead souls. The knight hit Umbra Mortis once more in the stomach and released the demon, allowing it to double over.

"I am Maut el Feres. Your creatures killed my family and they killed me. I am Death's Knight, her champion. She wishes no demon to overtake Earth as you are foul and deserve to remain in your realm." As he spoke, he drew a sword from the scabbard at his hip, the scabbard was black, white bones decorated it. The hilt of the sword was black as well, the pommel and guard all seemed to be made of silver bones. The blade itself was as black as Umbra Mortis' soul, reflecting no light at all. As the blade drew clear of the scabbard, the sound of screaming souls was released.

"You will never return from where I am sending you...creature." Umbra Mortis rose, intending to take the knight by surprise, but instead skewered itself on the blade. Any other blade would only have wounded Umbra Mortis and it had counted on that, but instead it felt the cold touch of death running instantly through it. "My blade is called Deathsong." Umbra Mortis tried in vain to get free of the blade, even demons knew that not even a god was safe from the touch of the blade. For moments longer it tried to free itself, to bite or gore the knight...but to no avail...

A scream of anguish burst from it, shaking the very foundations of the city and then it was drawn into the blade of the sword. The knight slowly started to grow smaller, turning to face the demons at the gate, the sword held ready, "Who's next?" The invitation was death and the demons knew it.
 
Draxx

Draxx had been huddling below a ruined arch protecting the halfling as best he could while watching the fight happening. As soon as the Worgren had healed her he had thought about joining in but had realized however much he had wanted to he was totally outmatched in this fight. At one stage the great beast and the Worgren had disappeared only for the beast to reappear again looking the worse for wear. Draxx was preparing to go out and face it when the Knight had fallen out of the sky and taken the battle to it.

He had watched as he had quickly dispatched the being calling itself a God and then casually turned around, seeming to shrink down to the size of a large human or even on a level with Draxx himself and gaze at the remaining Demons that had flooded the courtyard. Draxx knew his place now and moved out to join the knight catching his words of "Who's next?", as he did so. He had expected the Demons to retreat or even flee, but instead they charged. From above arrows rained down killing many, but there was still going to be a large number for them to tackle. He grinned and raised his axe crushing the skull of the first one to reach him and then the body of the next as he reversed his swing. He began to laugh as the battle lust took him and he again began the job of killing Demons.
 
Mirri

Mirri had been pulled under with Rockpaw as they took the huge Destroyer down with them into the water. The things body began to smoke and sizzle as soon as it had hit the water and soon it disintegrated in Rockpaw's jaws. Luckily the bottom was not too far down here and he soon walked out of the lake with Mirri spluttering and gasping for breathe on his head but otherwise in great health. The knights blessing had done wonders for her Rockpaw and amazingly Stonefang as well. The injuries he had sustained in the fight had been healed when the waves from the sudden entry of the combatants had washed over him.

Both statues turned towards the castle and saw the steady stream of reinforcements pouring out of it. Glancing at each other it almost looked like they grinned. "Shall we go and have some more fun Brother?"
"Of course, and bring the small female. She seems to have a lot of spirit. I like her."
"I do to. These little ones grow on you."
The two tigers chuckled as the bounded off to do some more damage and Mirri hung on, just glad they were both on her side and that they liked her now.
 
Jonz

The huge draconian had made his way along with the Tigrans, somewhere along the way he had lost Gilly. Then the feeling of immense evil almost overpowered his senses and he had to pause to catch his breath as the feeling threatened to overpower him. He dimly heard the creature's boast, then shadow demons seemed to pour out of the castle. With a roar he met the new attack, it was hard, ferocious fighting, like elite castle guards was supposed to be. He loved it. He remembered that Sanura and Azisa was somewhere in this battle and he hoped that they both survived it, he really wanted to give them back their family talisman.

Then the shadow demons got caught unawares as reinforcements in the form of undead Elves showed up. Jonz was never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, instead he waded into the shadow demons. An even greater set-back came to the demons as a powerful energy entered the Earthern realm and practically decimated the large demon. Jonz could see a press of demons rushing the door of the courtyard, the Elves did their living counterparts proud, arrows slew shadow demons by the dozens, Jonz wasted no time in getting back into the attack. This was the last press, he could feel it in his warrior bones.
 
Gilly's legs tingled as Scar touched them with the sword. All of the sudden they were no longer in the court yard but out by the river again. She wasn't sure what just happened. As she looked around Gilly saw that the demon commander was attacking Scar and even though Scar could hold his own, she could tell he was getting tired. She also saw a destroyer fall into the water and dissolve into a cloud of smelly smoke. Gilly wasn't sure if it would work or not but she had to try, she looked around for something that would hold water and found a shield that would do the trick. Just as she bent to get the water into the shield one of the stone lions grabbed a hold of her.

"Nooo, put me down, I must help Scar! The demon commander is attacking him and he is getting tired, I have to help him and weaken the commander with the river water!" Gilly yelled.

The stone lion put her down and then put his mouth into the river as well and sucked up some of the water. As Gilly watched, the lion spit out the water in the direction of Scar and the demon commander. She watched the commander scream out in pain. The water didn't destroy him, but it did seem to make him much weaker and therefore making the fight more evenly matched.

Just as Gilly was about to go help Scar, the lion picked her back up again.

"He will be fine, your help is needed elsewhere right now." The lion said.

As Gilly watched Scar, she realized the lion was right and Scar could definitely fight on a more even ground now and she felt he would be successful. As she looked where the lion was heading she saw there was a lot of fighting still going on and she could definitely be of assistance back in the courtyard area.
 
General Scar Holy Knight

Scar was hard pressed by the Shadow Demon Commander, growing an extra arm his fist lands heavily. The powerful blow to the side of his head made it obvious to the battle hardened Worgen to avoid all of them. The soul reaper blade slams into the holy blade relentlessly, almost wrist breaking force that did not relent. Scar continued to duck and weave avoiding major damage, acting on pure instinct now as his anger builds.

His keen hearing picks up Gilly's fearful cry of I have to help Scar as the stone Lion trying to pick her up. She was insistent that the blessed river water be used, so that's what the Lion did after getting a large mouthful. Turns from the rivers edge to spit the blessed water onto the Shadow Demon Commander. It let's out an inhuman blood curdling scream of unimaginable agony and this was the opening necessary.

With a vicious snarl Scar slams his shield ferociously into his enemies body and drives the Demon back. Sword and shield began to glow once more, along with his armor as Scar was ablaze with holy light. Raining down blow after mighty blow on the Demons soul reaper blade punctuated by a growled word.

''I..Warned..Yoou..I..Woould..Banish..Yoou..Back..Tae..Tha..Hell..Yoou..Crawled..Oout..Of!''

Finally the Shadow Demon Commander shows fear, his glowing blood red eyes grew wide with terror. A grim remorseless grin was on Scar's face as the soul reaper blade shatters in his gauntlet clad hand. Scrambling backwards the Demon fell onto his back as the Worgen raised his holy sword high to strike.

''Foor Sir Deson!..Tigran's!..Isis!..And Me! Now Die Breval Yoou Evil Bastard!''

With a great roar Scar brought down his sword splitting the Demon from throat to crotch in a powerful stroke instant kill. Bending over the remains of the Demon Scar rips the head off the decaying body and walks to the Garrison. Climbing the rubble of a building to the top of the wall, to witness Maut's execution of a self proclaimed God Umbra Mortis.

The many undead Elven archers were laying waist to the demon bugs through portals in the sky everywhere. He's lifting the head of their bastard Commander on high in his left hand brandishing his holy sword in his right. Tossing the lifeless decaying head to the ground with a rumbling laugh, Scar leaped from the wall taking out ten bugs when he lands. Shield blocking blades, bashing bodies, sword slashing, thrusting and parrying the Worgen was an unstoppable furry tank.
 
Last edited:
Maut tilted his head to the side as the demons attacked. They clearly did not understand that they will not be send back to their realm, they will be dead and sent to the realm of Death. His precense here alone assured that. The Crocodileman waded into the demons, he could feel more deaths all around him. Since the last time he had expended his magic, the power had been replenished. In this city there had been many deaths. These fuelled his power as he raised his hands. Dark purple strands of energy burst from the ground, spearing through all demons not engaged by a defender. As the strands withdrew back into the ground, the demons fell lifelessly to the ground, their bodies crumbling to dust.

All around the city the last of the demons were killed off, their last attack practically wiped out.

Maut turned to the portal, "This does not belong in this realm." He said nothing more, nor did he make any motion, but from the place where Deson's blood had run into the portal, the ground started to reform. As the ground expanded, the steel structure which held it open, rusted and collapsed into the portal. Soon enough the portal was close once more, the slight indent the only indication that it was ever there.

Maut walked over to the crumpled form of the Church Knight and knelt down, looking down at the ravaged form. The heroes and Tigrans started to gather around, most keeping their distance from the cold surrounding the undead knight. "You have fought bravely, rest now brother." The words was spoken softly, yet the voice still held it's cold edge. Jola moved slightly forward, "Is there nothing you can do?" Maut stood up, Deson cradled in his arms like a weigless child. His gaze met those of Deson's comrades, "He is at peace, he has no need to be here." A black portal opened behind him, "If you wish to honor him, bring peace and understanding to the realms. That is what he fought for all his life." With that Maut took a step backward, as the portal closed, the undead archers disolved away, leaving only spent arrows behind.
 
One hour later

It was dawn and the sun’s light was again reaching the city of Ardalis. The dark clouds had gone away, once Maut had closed the portal. The fighting was over. Maut had ended it. The Tigrans had gotten their revenge. Patrols were sent out to find any demons hiding in the hills or the orchards near the city.

In the large eastern courtyard sat two dragons side by side. The large red bronze dragon licked the ear of the emerald copper dragon in a loving fashion.

Nas purred “You know it turns me on … when you smash demons. You little tease! You got me to fly here … just so you could turn me on and breed with me. You little slut!”

Venar-surr looked into her mate’s eyes. “Nas … I thought a good soaking in blessed holy water would cleanse you of such dirty thoughts. I’m beginning to think there is no hope for you! Perhaps there is a demon inside of you. I think I need to exorcise it from you … fuck it out of you” Venar-surr purred back

“HEY … CAN YOU TWO GET ROOM? WE REALLY DON’T WANT TO HEAR ALL THIS!” Ardel yelled up to the two dragons.

“FINE” Venar-surr roared back and the two dragons sprang into the air and flew off to a more private spot.

Jola, who had recovered some from her life draining spell, turned to the wizard.

“You have become a grouching old man … yelling at dragons! When did you pick up this dangerous habit?” Jola scolded her wizard master.

Ardel smiled “Those two are a special case …” He said softly, the kindness in his voice returning. He wrapped his arm around his familiar. “You made me very proud back there. You helped save this world. Is the anger inside you now abated? Because revenge can be a destructive pursuit, it can corrupt your soul.”

Jola thought for a moment “Let me answer your question with the following vow “I will forgive the demon lords for what they have done to me, to you, and to this world, when all of them are DEAD!”

Ardel smiled “Good … I think we are making progress … this battle has been very therapeutic for you!” he said sarcastically and both of them started to laugh, heartily.
 
The King and Queen

Leo and Shella were inspecting the royal bedchambers. The demons occupation of the citadelle had not done too much damage to any of the room. This room was basically untouched as demon had no need to sleep. The two talked as they looked for any traps or hidden damage.

“You lead us to victory again … first the orc wars and now the kingdom’s most difficult test against the shadow demons. You will go down in history as our greatest leader.” Shella speculated as she looked behind a tapestry near the entrance to the bedroom chamber.

The King paused in his inspection and walked over to her, grabbed her shoulders and turned her around so he could look into her eyes. “My queen … you have gotten it completely wrong. I was a prisoner for most of the conflict … you lead our people to victory. You are our greatest leader and I will ensure the history book state it correctly.”

Tears started to form in Shella eyes, and Leo gave her a big hug

“Thank you Leo …” She said her voice full of emotion.

He thought a joke at this moment would lighten the mood. After a minute he added “Of course, now that I think about it … My insistence on the bedrock principals of honor and courage is what turned the tide. Once reminded of them … our people rose up and fucked those demons royally! I think you were right … the history book should be all about me!”

Shella pulled away, a naughty twinkle in her eyes. Her tail flick the royal bedroom chamber door closed and locked the door. She pulled Leo towards the royal bed.

“I think I need to show you what “bed rocking” really means … I hope you have the honor and courage to rise up to the occasion yourself! No excuses about fighting demons all night long … I want a royal fucking!!” Shella said in a low sexy purr.

“It will be my pleasure” Leo said “and yours too!” He added as they fell on the bed kissing.

Baban Tylos, Stonefang, and Rockpaw

Rockpaw and Stonefang were headed toward the three sisters magic school. Baban Tylos was riding Rockpaw. The massive stone lions moved carefully through the orchards as the sun warmed the air.

Rockpaw, the talkative one, asked Stonefang a question "I found this fleshy thing near the portal … it is a mage. Do you think I can keep it?”

“What would you do with such a thing? It seems kind of useless.” Stonefang said.

“I could treat it like a pet … a pet fleshy thing. I could put it on a leash and take it for walks.” Rockpaw laughed.

“A pet fleshy thing … how cute” Stonefang said and started laughing too.

Baban Tylos did not say anything, but was also laughing as a current trend with young tigrans was to have “pet rocks”. The irony of the situation did not escape him!
 
Draxx

The big lizardman was now tired and a bit lonely. His ride home had vanished for now and he knew from experience the two horny dragons would be gone for several days before they would return and even then they would more than likely rest for a few more days before commencing the trip home.

His traveling companion the great Wizard Ardel was catching up with his old student, a Naga named Jola who seemed to be one of the cities hero's. Hw probably wouldn't see him for awhile either.

That was the problem. He was built for fighting and not much more. Only a few people had ever gotten to know the real him and he could count the number of real friends he had easily. As he walked through the streets looking at the once beautiful city now ravaged by fighting, he got the usual stares and not a few half drawn weapons as the Tigrans thought he was a left over Demon. He needed a drink and familiar surroundings. Looking for the nearest Tavern he ducked his head and entered in.
 
Skadu and Mirri

Skadu had found Mirri as she had watched the giant stone lions walk off with someone on their head out of the city. "They were a big help Commander, is it right to let them go?"
Mirri turned and looked at the big panther warrior and smiled. "Well you are welcome to stop them if you wish but myself, I wish them well and safe journey. Besides they did assure me that they would watch for any more trouble and would help us in times of need."
Skadu grinned back. No he would not have wanted to tangle or try to stop them either. He silently wished the beasts well and looked back at the city.

It was strange. He was a Hunter through and through, yet seeing the city like this pained him. He may live in the jungle most of the time he realized, but he had been proud of his people and his home. "What do you think will happen now?"
Mirri sighed. They had lost a lot of good Tigrans and over half the city was effected by the battles. It would take a lot of hard work to clear the rubble and rebuild. Luckily they had the miners and the civilian craftsman were largely unharmed.She turned to Skadu with a glint in her eye. "You always said your scouts were good enough to be hunters. We may need to put that to the test. This city is going to need food and lot's of it. The orchards are still intact as are the crops, but what we will need is meat. Think you can supply it?"
Skadu grinned. Oh to get back to his jungle and do what he did best. "Yes Talon leader I do believe I can. Of course I will need a good wagon and several good beasts to pull it, but you have my word you will have your meat every day. Actually perhaps you should just send a driver to meet us at a spot, that way we do not loose a hunter each day."
Mirri smiled. Yes the scouts would still look after them. "That is for later, for now lets rest and celebrate a little," she said guiding him back into town heading towards Isis place.

As they walked down the street a big booming voice from behind started yelling. "Pretty Kitty, I found you." Startled they turned and then Mirri broke into a huge smile and then laughter. She ran up to the huge cyclops and leaped up into his arms and kissed him thoroughly not caring who saw. "Ahh my brave cyclops. You survived, I am so glad. Come we are going to get a drink." The huge man easily placed her on his shoulder and walked down the street beside Skadu. "Could not disappoint my Kitty. Besides you owed me a kiss." Skadu laughed for the first time in a long time as they walked and people stared as the three marched towards their destination laughing together.
 
It was a mere two hours after the final battle when the sound of hooves could be heard. Guards placed on the Easter gates' walls cried out, "KNIGHTS!!" and true to form, almost three hundred knights came trotting towards the gates. They flew the Church banners, their shining armor hid under the plain brown robes of their office and their horses armored for battle. They halted just outside of bow range and a single rider detached and rode forward, halting outside the gates, the figure looked up and called out, "We are here on an errand of the Church. We seek audience with the king and we wish to see our brother sir Deson Hild."

The guards dispatched a runner and the sergeant in charge called down, "We are afraid that at this time we cannot allow you entrance...even though the gates are gone. We have sent for the palace guard captain, he will be able to clarify with you noble knight." The knight nodded and turned in the saddle, motioning. The rest of the knights dismounted and soon a camp was being formed, a caravan of wagons could be seen coming into view, slowly trudging towards the city and the knights' camp. The single knight stayed in the saddle and waited.
 
Jonz

No matter where and who he asked, nobody knew about Aziza or Sanura, tired of asking and fed-up with the looks he got due to his size and dragon countenance, he ducked into a tavern. "Barkeep!" all heads turned his way, "A round for all and a barrel for me!" There was a slight shocked silence and in that moment he found the huge lizardman, he knew at once that this was a warrior, much like him, yet different as well.

"You must be Draxx, the one who stood with the Church knight. Let's have a drink and share our battle encounters with one another." Without being asked or even invited, Jonz sat down with Draxx, "My name is Jonz, I am a draconian mercenary."
 
A Tavern Of Tired Heroes

Scar threw his head back loosing a deep toned howl of victory as the last of the bugs fell. All the wild jungle breed of wolves join in an instinctual response to an alphas drawn out call. Lowering his head to gaze upon his comrades in arms as he would the packs in his homeland. Slapping random Tigran' soldiers heartily on their backs shoulders ruffling furry heads. "Sent tah fookin buggy bastards back tae hell dinae we boyo's..aye we did at that!''

Thirsty hungry filthy sore and smelling of death it was good to live to see another sunrise. Hanging the shield across his broad back along with the holy sword of Sir Deson sighing. The huge Worgen glances heavenward with a slight smile, a tear in his eye for the fallen. Ambling to the Tavern the enormous lizardman had entered right down the ruined street. Scar to had to duck his head to get through the doorway and calls out for a bucket of ale. It was brought as quickly as possible.

Dropping lazily into a chair that creaks under the great weight that it wasn't built to hold. Offering his large clawed pawlike hand to the other foreign warriors such as he grinning. ''Names Scar meh boyo's and hoow might yoou be farin this victorious morn of eh?'' The bucket of ale was brought to him with a roughly hewn handle attached to it's side. Lifting it to his dirty muzzle he took a long thirsty gulp and belched loudly afterwards. ''AHHH!...now if that dinae hit tha spoot I dunno what will!''
 
Last edited:
Coitus interruptus (or stop fucking around and get to work!)

“Stop pulling my whiskers” came a shout from behind the bedroom chamber door.

“Sire … they asked for you directly” The tigran aid repeated for the third time. There was a series of angry growls that followed. The aid could make out only a few of these words “damn tail puller…Tailless knights …and “hairballs …”

5 minutes later, King Leo Goldenmane came out of the chambers dressed in proper kingly robes.

“Get me a tiger to ride … the biggest one you can find. That sort of thing impresses the humans” The King ordered.

The aid answered “it is already waiting for you at the Citadelle entrance".

15 minutes later, King Goldenmane, flanked by Ardel, Hatur, and Lord Haki came out of the western gate. Each rode large tigers as mounts. The King's tiger was so huge … it looked to have been a cross between a tiger and a saber tooth tiger. All of them had cleaned up some from the battle, but the skilled eyes of knights could see evidence of the recent conflict. The group pulled up short as common horses might be spooked by the tigers. This might not be trure for the steeds of these knights, but no reason to take chances. The group dismounted and was met by the leader of the holy knights at the edge of the camp.

“I am King Goldenmane, Welcome to Ardalis. This is the Wizard Ardel, Lord Haki, and Commander Hatur…. I regret to inform you but Sir Deson Hild fell in battle fighting the shadow demons. He was a true hero, and reflected great credit on your order.
 
Back
Top