Female squirting… you like?

My wife isn't a squirter and neither of us is into pee play. That said, if I could make her lose control enough to piss herself while we were fucking, I'd probably be pretty excited. Until it was time to clean up.

I love it when a woman pees while I am eating her. I drink every drop she has.

If my woman squirted and had pleasure in doing it, I would love it too, as pleasuring her is everything for me.

But she doesn't. Her orgasms are quite regularly 'whole body multiple', and that is totally enough for me, including the subtlety of change in the feel of her love honey and the clenching of her vagina on me, during and after her bliss.

Further, if she's riding me and we stay in that position for a good while after, the pleasure of the 'thick' mix of her honey and my cum oozing out and matting into my pubic hair is totally gorgeous and would be so spoilt, for me, if there was a load of 'thin' liquid too.

That said, part of the joy for me sometimes when she orgasms while riding me, is that as she cries out and tries with spectacular failure to say actual words, there'll be a fine spray of spit from her gasping mouth, falling on my face and chest. I adore that! :)

Lol - I think I would be a little mortified if I accidentally spat on a guy. I mean, I don't mind spitting on his cock or anywhere else on him for that matter if I was in Domme mode - But doing it accidentally? I would just crack up laughing and *blush*

By the way - I think you are a very sexy lover. Your girl is very lucky. :kiss:

After 40 some odd years of being sexually active, Mrs T never squirted...until I showed up on her door step. After watching her masturbate, I thought to myself, this woman is right on the brink of letting loose a flood. Doing much studying on the subject as well as experimenting with previous women, I went out and bought a Slimline G. This is the toy that will get any woman to squirt if its going to happen.its this toy and the ability to relax totally and let it happen. This is key. When vigourously stimulating the G-spot with this vibe, a woman needs to be able to let go when she feels that urgent need to urinate. Let it come,no holding back. Ive also found that using the right position make a huge difference as well. Legs spread as wide as they will possibly go while on your back, preferably knees up and bent, (picture yourself in stirrups) or standing with legs spread wide. Picture your vulva as exposed as it can get.Open yourself up to the world.This along with very fast in and out thrusting of the Slimline G rubbing back and forth very quickly over the sponge like texture of the Gspot.When you feel that sudden urge to urinate, let it come.
This is a very different orgasm than the vaginal, clitoral, or anal O. And for some reason a woman does not feel that spent, worn out .breath taking feeling she feels after a normal O. More times than not she can keep on goingnfor several of these Os, sometimes producing fluid, and sometimes not.
Now what does this fluid consist of? Who knows? Who cares? its not 100% urine, and its not 100%vaginal secretions that ooze out of the vagina during a normal orgasm. All I know is I love love LOVE having a faceful of it anytime I get the chance.I also know that it doesnt taste like urine or doesnt taste like cum. All I know is that its eciting to witness and e en more exciting to get drenched! Anyways. Thats our take imto the matter. We also know as one learns to let go, the Os produced by Gspot stimulation cum easier and easier as you practice more and more. good luck ladies!

OMG! Why have I never heard of this toy before?

41NKMo55-IL._SY355_.jpg

Having a woman squirt is an amazing thing, It's very different to pee! I find it a privilege to have caused the flooding, or teaspoon full lol

Would love to expand my experience

Are yes, but is it better to get her to squirt or ejaculate? They are very different things.

Is is more satisfying to see a gush of clear fluid? Or an ooze on icy white she-cum?

I'd luv too have a woman give me a "Squirt facial".... or to let me swallow

Gosh... the image alone blows my mind...lol. I imaging it being a splash and you have to just open your mouth and catch whatever you can. Or would you prefer to suck up her she-cum?? The icy white thick stiff?

Non issue. If her body lets loose I know she was into our moment. I'm good with it

And, if she can't you are still satisfied?

Your original question of "does this change your opinion. Of squirting" and the answer is no it doesn't.

Wifey gets extremely wet during sex and we're still working to the relaxing and giving into the feelings when she feels like she's going to pee. I've almost coaxed her past that point and I'm sure once she does she'll thank me for it.

Was with a woman that squirted before getting married and when we first got together she was embarrassed until she saw how turned on I got and then she couldn't get enough. I was always going down in her and getting her to cum for me and she's even just crawl in bed and straddle my face asking me to make her cum. Loved it and she loved the fact that I wanted to make her do it. Didn't care about the mess or anything else. It was just part of our fun and enjoyed every minute of it.

Have to agree with others here though. Definitely doesn't taste like pee regardless of whatever research is posted. As far as OP, I suggest you do as mentioned above and get a good G-spot vibe and do research yourself. Lots and lots of research, lol.

Hm... yes, and the same question for you too - she-cum... what's your experience?

I always thought squirting was just pee. I have never squirted just cum – thick, no steaming liquid. If someone does squirt does it feel different than how an organism feels?

I've been reading (and it's proven scientifically...lol) that she-cum (female ejaculation is a thing, which is completely different from squirting. It's ice white and thick and generally stays in the pussy. But, (OMG - I'm getting personal here...lol :eek:) I notice that after a major orgasm from masturbation (so no friction with a guy or toy) that my pussy juice gets all milky and thick. She-cum, baby - the nectar of passion. :cool:

My wife is definitely a squirter and I love it everything I get her dto orgasm without penetration she squirt.

Without penetration? It doesn't happen with your cock inside her?

Thanks everyone for your input, I really appreciate it.
:kiss:

My wife isn't a squirter and neither of us is into pee play. That said, if I could make her lose control enough to piss herself while we were fucking, I'd probably be pretty excited. Until it was time to clean up.

Yes, the clean up is a concern. If you have sex everyday, you'd go through a lot of sheets!

I love it when a woman pees while I am eating her. I drink every drop she has.

Well, aren't you handy!

:heart:

I've been reading (and it's proven scientifically...lol) that she-cum (female ejaculation is a thing, which is completely different from squirting. It's ice white and thick and generally stays in the pussy. But, (OMG - I'm getting personal here...lol :eek:) I notice that after a major orgasm from masturbation (so no friction with a guy or toy) that my pussy juice gets all milky and thick. She-cum, baby - the nectar of passion. :cool:

Why is that? Sometimes you are wet like a leaking faucet - but sometimes the thick white stuff when he pulls out. - no, not that thick white stuff the other. Is it a lack of lubrication due to the pill? What the heck - and nothing wrong with a good personal description of cum

I love when she squirts either from fingers, toys, or fucking. It changes consistency but I don't mind at all as long as she is having fun.

Without penetration? It doesn't happen with your cock inside her?

Thanks everyone for your input, I really appreciate it.
:kiss:[/QUOTE]

No never with my cock in her just when I get her from clit stimulation. But I have seen the Shecum you talked out before

Love Lost

The girl I lost my virginity to was a squirter. I always loved making her squirt when we made love. I remember we literally had to layer 3 or 4 towels on her bed to keep from soaking her matress every time she came.

One of our favorite activities was for me to lay on my back with my knees bent. She would then sit on my torso and lean back again my legs for support and masturbate while I watched. She would bring herself to climax and squirt all her wonderful juice all over me. I guess you could say she was more of a gusher, but it was like a fountain. Do this day I can remember the feeling of her warm liquid gushing over my stomach and chest. It was so intense being with her.

Sadly with her being my first I never realized how rare a woman she was. Unfortunately I squandered the amazing times we had and moved on. To this day I love that woman. Yes partly because of the sex and rarity of a woman who squirts, but mostly because she was my first in everything. She was my first girlfriend, my first kiss, my first lover, my one and only squirter, and my first true love. She was amazing and I will always have a special place in my heart for a woman who squirts.

Squirt or cum

Both are different, both incredibly erotic! Tbh either is taken as a massive compliment

Why is that? Sometimes you are wet like a leaking faucet - but sometimes the thick white stuff when he pulls out. - no, not that thick white stuff the other. Is it a lack of lubrication due to the pill? What the heck - and nothing wrong with a good personal description of cum

Hmm.... Well, for me, the clear running stuff is pussy juice... or pussy lube - the stuff that starts flowing when I'm horny and ready for sex. Yes, thickness and elasticity varies during the month.

But every now and then, when a guy has really taken me over the edge, I ejaculate - female cum. I generally only notice it if I've cum without a cock inside but it can coat his condomed-cock and when he pulls out we can see it. That's when he gets a warm and fuzzy feeling that he's done good...lol.

The girl I lost my virginity to was a squirter. I always loved making her squirt when we made love. I remember we literally had to layer 3 or 4 towels on her bed to keep from soaking her matress every time she came.

One of our favorite activities was for me to lay on my back with my knees bent. She would then sit on my torso and lean back again my legs for support and masturbate while I watched. She would bring herself to climax and squirt all her wonderful juice all over me. I guess you could say she was more of a gusher, but it was like a fountain. Do this day I can remember the feeling of her warm liquid gushing over my stomach and chest. It was so intense being with her.

Sadly with her being my first I never realized how rare a woman she was. Unfortunately I squandered the amazing times we had and moved on. To this day I love that woman. Yes partly because of the sex and rarity of a woman who squirts, but mostly because she was my first in everything. She was my first girlfriend, my first kiss, my first lover, my one and only squirter, and my first true love. She was amazing and I will always have a special place in my heart for a woman who squirts.

Aww... so sweet. :heart:

its not pee

Her orgasms were intense and would squirt a couple of table spoons clear and slippery liquid.
She would be in the doggie position and me under her, with a little lube i would use three fingers just inside her and rub her pubic bone slowly. I could get 4 or 5 orgasms out of her, then she would get up and walk away for a awhile,
" im done for now ". Lying there i would rub it all over stomach and crotch waiting for her to recover with a raging boner. So turned on i didn't last long when she returned. It was fun to be young...

Aww... so sweet. :heart:

Juice or cream? Which would happen as you grind on your lover's face and explode in a frenzied shuttering eruption as you lose control and go over the edge frantically thrusting?
I just want that fuzzy feeling of being right there helping to extend your pleasure without my orgasm ruining it. (Lie.. that would make me cum)

Dont matter

Juice or cream? Which would happen as you grind on your lover's face and explode in a frenzied shuttering eruption as you lose control and go over the edge frantically thrusting?
I just want that fuzzy feeling of being right there helping to extend your pleasure without my orgasm ruining it. (Lie.. that would make me cum)

Any man with half a brain knows that if you get her off, and it may take some work, she will be SOOOO good to you. It starts with listening.

Her orgasms were intense and would squirt a couple of table spoons clear and slippery liquid.
She would be in the doggie position and me under her, with a little lube i would use three fingers just inside her and rub her pubic bone slowly. I could get 4 or 5 orgasms out of her, then she would get up and walk away for a awhile,
" im done for now ". Lying there i would rub it all over stomach and crotch waiting for her to recover with a raging boner. So turned on i didn't last long when she returned. It was fun to be young...

Yes. It is. Pee. Mostly.

Not that it matters, 'cause that sounds hot AF.

I'm not sure either way. I've only once been with a woman who 'squirted'. We hadn't been together long and one night she was knelt above my face while I licked her pussy. All of a sudden, I felt this long gush of liquid over my face. For some reason, the lights were off (we weren't a particularly lights-off couple), so I didn't see whether it came from her urethra or her pussy. I remember moving quite quickly as I thought she'd peed by accident I think through shock as much as anything. What I did taste didn't taste like pee. She said it had never happened before and she wasn't particularly drunk and I don't remember her going to the toilet afterwards and it never happened again.

Although later in our relationship she used to let me watch her pee; one regret I have is not trying full watersports (giving and receiving) with her if only just to see what it was like.

I absolutely love when she squirts. My favorite is when she is above me riding my face and squirts into my mouth and across my face. She enjoys giving me taste and then rubbing her pussy across my face while she squirts and then gives me a nice long kiss.

I've never had the experience of it. But if I ever made a woman lose control like that I couldn't help but love it!

I love women who squirt especially as they squirt on my cock or face. I'd love to watch them squirting on other women too.

Aww - what such a considerate girl wiping his eyes...lol.

Back