My Naughty Sister (Closed for Naughty_sis)

I started jerking my cock as Joe fucked Sue's mouth. By the look on Joe face, I knew he would not last long and would cum soon. I continued jacking my cock as Joe pulled his cock out from Sue's mouth and started cumming all over her face. Thick white creamy cum spurted from his cock and hit Sue's face and lips. He seemed to cum forever and his cum plastered her nose, her eyes, her hair and her chin. After he stopped cumming, her face was dripping with cum.

Seeing her with cum all over her, set me off as well. My cock jerked as I came and my cum mixed with Joe's cum. I pushed my cock in Sue's mouth, and after that BBC, my cock must have been a relief for Sue. She sucked it almost automatically, draining the last drops of cum down her throat.

Jenn stepped forward and with her fingers took the excess cum and made Sue swallow it all. Finally this orgy was done, and giving Sue a deep kiss, Jenn made her stand up and get dressed. She took a pair of red lace panties and bra, followed by a short plaid skirt and white top. She dressed an exhausted Sue, but did not allow her to clean her face and hair. Sitting next to Sue on the bed, with her arm around her, Jenn and Sue looked like a hot lesbian couple.

"Are you ready to go out, Sue?" asked Jenn. "Maybe we will stop by for some coffee to perk you up first."
 
Last edited:
The ability to fight had left her ages ago, so when her brother put his cock into her mouth, she just sucked him idly. She sighed in relief when at least that part was over, she couldn't believe she had had a cock in her mouth that had been in her ass before that.

She felt how Jenn used her fingers to clean her face and obediently accepted the finger when it was offered to her. She felt very dirty but she hoped that most of the seed had been cleaned from her face if they really wanted to take her outside.

There was no mirror around to tell her just how wrong she was with that assumption. She was happy with the bra and panties, she hadn't been allowed to wear any the previous day and wearing them... gave her some more feeling of safety.

She didn't bother to answer Jenn, the others would do as they wished anyway
 
We got in the car, with me driving and Joe riding shotgun. Sue was sandwiched between Jenn and Anna in the back seat as we drove to the local coffee shop. Jenn suggested the drive thru, where we picked up the coffee and Anna suggested we head to the ABS about 30 minutes away.

With Anna giving directions, I continued driving and could see Sue recover with the coffee. Reaching and parking outside the ABS, I noticed quite a few cars parked outside.

"This is the most popular ABS, since it has a mini theatre at the back, which is ideal for us," said Anna as we got out of the car. She proceeded to put her arm around Sue. "Are you ready for the sexual experience of your life?" she asked Sue as she gave her a kiss and winked at Jenn.
 
Part of Sue was relieved that Joe was sitting in the front of the car. He scared her in a different way than the girls did. With the girls it was mostly their behavior that was sick and screwed up but Joe was just a scary guy from his looks and size.

She had the feeling there was still some seed on her face (and if the car windows offered some better reflection she might see that it was quite a bit more than 'some') but every time she tried to move a hand to check, the girls would make sure her hand was trapped.

It was actually kind of the girls to use the drive through and not have Sue enter the coffee shop dressed the way she did, but Sue had no idea of that and just enjoyed her coffee. She always felt more alive after coffee, although she could use something to eat. Hopefully alcohol was not on the program today as that might end badly.

Sue still had no exact concept of what was going on, she just knew it was going to be bad again. She didn't get the chance to answer Anna as the moment she opened her mouth to make some weak reply, the girl used that opportunity for some hot tongue action.
 
Sue did not realize how attractive and hot she looked in her red plaid skirt and white top, with her face sticky with cum, as we walked into the ABS. With her coffee she seemed a lot better, and though she did not speak, i could see understanding dawning on her face as to what was to happen.

Before we entered the mini theatre, the girls took Sue to the toys section, where I saw them select a few toys for the action to follow. Going up to them, I noticed Jenna pick up rather large butt plug, a double dildo, a pair of handcuffs, restraints and a leather whip. Sue eyes widened, but with Joe standing next to her she did not say anything.

There were about 15-20 men in the arcade, but no women. I thought one of the men was a TV, wearing a tight black mini skirt, red top and high heels. I could see him/her look at Sue with interest and there certainly was a definite bulge at the front of her skirt. We did attract attention, not just because of Sue, but also Jenn and Anna.

As we entered the mini theatre, I saw that there were an additional half dozen or so men in there. As our eyes got accustomed to the dark, we could see the theatre was quite big with a MMMF graphic scene on the screen. Jenn guided us to the back, where there was a large couch. She was holding Sue's hand and made Sue sit between her and Anna on the couch. As Sue sat down, her skirt rode up her white thighs and even in the dim light, I could see her red panties. Jenny's hand slid up Sue's skirt and she yanked her panties half way to her knees, and she turned Sue's mouth towards her and began kissing her.

This time though I could see Sue respond to the kiss by opening her mouth and kissing Jenn back. I wondered if Sue was eventually starting to get into it.
 
Perhaps the only little blessing there was to be found in all of this was that it all happened so far from home than no one she met knew who she was. She would die if someone she knew, other than her brother, found her in this situation.

Outside the building she had already noticed some creepy guys, but luckily the other girls didn't pay attention to them. She was quite aware that Anna and Jenn were the ones in control by now. The toys made Sue rather nervous, even when the butt plug was something she didn't even recognize. Anal play was something she had never looked into, but the other toys were enough to get her nervous.

As they sat down on the couch and Jenn exposed her... the skirt might give some protection to most glances but some would surely be able to see a flash... Sue figured they might just give the men a nice hot lesbian show. Of course she didn't consider that 'nice' or 'hot' but with so many men inside... there was no way they would all get to fuck her right? Besides, if things turned into sex with the men, Anna and Jenn wouldn't be save either. And even though Anna had fucked with her brother, it was clear she liked girls better.
 
As Sue kissed Jenn, Anna unbuttoned Sue's shirt and undid her bra. Sue's white breasts were totally exposed and Anna bent down and took her right breast in her mouth and started sucking it. The attractive looking TV approached Sue and stood watching the three of them play, with the bulge in his skirt clearly becoming bigger.

Jenn broke the kiss, and looking up at the TV, placed her hand under his skirt. In a flash she had slid his panties down and lifted his skirt. He had a nice looking cock, uncut and shaved. The foreskin still covered the erect cock, as he pushed it towards Sue's mouth.

"Open your mouth Sue," Jenn commanded.
 
Back
Top