Friends with Benefits?

I've had a few FWB situations. One man I have known for lots of years started as a hot attraction but became a great friendship. I'd call him and just say "Whatcha doin?"
He would do the same.
We had great sex but I fixed him up with a few women I knew who needed help with sex including a 23y/o girl who wanted to get rid of her virginity but was scared to death. My friend was a tender and loving man and she thank me for it.
 
I've had a few FWB situations. One man I have known for lots of years started as a hot attraction but became a great friendship. I'd call him and just say "Whatcha doin?"
He would do the same.
We had great sex but I fixed him up with a few women I knew who needed help with sex including a 23y/o girl who wanted to get rid of her virginity but was scared to death. My friend was a tender and loving man and she thank me for it.

i could use a friend like you
 
Meet online. Physical with some emotional connection but in the end, I can take it or leave it. Taking it is a lot of fun, though.
 
I had a FWB relationship in college. It was great. We often met at a home rented by some friends who were at school at the time.
 
I wish I had one

A man I could have a drink with and just as easily ring up and say, "I'd love to suck your cock. Are you free?".
 
Have been in such a situation that continues on to this day. Started off with mutual flirting that lead us to become genuine friends. Neither of us wanted anything serious so that kind of naturally directed us to be in a friends with benefits type situation once we were open about our natural desires/needs.
 
I'm curious about how "Friends with Benefits" relationships start. I can't imagine just walking up to someone and saying, "Hey, I'm kinda horny. How would you feel about some nice no-strings-attached sex?" But they apparently do happen, so there must be some way they get started.

Any experiences to share? Or lacking experiences, just theories? Thanks!

Yes but it doesn't happen that way. It just happens. One girl we were fooling around in a playful way then I kissed her neck as a joke and that got her all wet and bothered and we were buddies after that. She said friends are friends but buddies are friends that fuck. BTW she LOVED giving head!

Another was a swinging married couple whom the wife and I were just friends that fucked on occasion.

Another was a young girl of 21 (I was 35 at the time) used to come after a night of drinking with her friends for a booty call and then again in the morning and leave.

Another our kids would hang out and later at night we would fuck each others brains out.

Another came after work and would suck and ride me and after she got me off (she would have multiple orgasms very easily) she would clean up and go.

I am sure I am missing a few but that's the ones I remember.

In short it's something you don't plan, it just happens.
 
I've had a few, literally. At uni it isn't difficult to meet people and we go to each others places a lot.

When I've wanted a friend and he hasn't been too sure I just make sure he stays over as "friends" for the occasional night. Once that happens I know I've got him when and where I want.
 
You can read my story about it. It's true. But in a nutshell, he and I worked together. His fiance dumped him. Why? He was cheating on her.

I invited him to go out with a bunch of us. We went out dancing every week. He came along. Then came back to my place where I did a Tarot card reading where I told him of my infidelity. He was blown away. I did not actually know this. His finance had read hair. The cards bore this out.

Anyway... We just hung out with other friends. He has a very dirty mind. We talked about sex a lot.

Then at a boring BBQ, we left with each other, went dancing. He started playing around with me on the dance floor. We went back to my apt. I sucked him off several times. Then we went to my bedroom where we discussed sex. I told him two things. He had to wear a condom. He was bi and screwed anyone and everyone. Next thing was that he would not tell anyone we were having sex.

We continued for the better part of a year until I got a BF.
 
My one FWB situation involved an ex boyfriend. We’d been living together and it hadn’t been going well, and I wound up moving out. We just weren’t compatible, and he’d been lying to me about some stuff. It was clear that it was never going to turn into anything permanent.

The thing is, we were still kind of hot for each other. About six months after the break up I slept with him a few more times. We were both like “we’re not getting back together, this is just sex”. It was weirdly comfortable slipping back into bed with him. It was like a random hook-up except the other person knew exactly what got me off. And the fact that we both didn’t expect it to go anywhere took a lot of pressure off. Afterwards I could just be like “well that was fun, bye” and not feel like I had to do any emotional labor.

But then he met the woman he wound up marrying, so that was the end of FWB ... ☹️
 
I'm curious about how "Friends with Benefits" relationships start. I can't imagine just walking up to someone and saying, "Hey, I'm kinda horny. How would you feel about some nice no-strings-attached sex?" But they apparently do happen, so there must be some way they get started.

Any experiences to share? Or lacking experiences, just theories? Thanks!
I know of a couple of cases of people literally asking someone else "Do you want to be fuck buddies?" - I imagine the success rate might not be high though. ;)

For myself, I have had three FWB relationships which sort of overlapped in time. All these show is that the way these things start varies from relationship to relationship, I think the important things is that you are friends and both want the same thing.

My ex-wife, initiated sex about 6 months after we split. We carried on having sex every few months for a few years, she doesn't have a high sex drive and to be honest both of us enjoyed the familiar.

I made friends with a married woman on line, when looking for a "pen pal". Her marriage was falling apart and I was going through a divorce, we chatted a lot online and by phone. Supporting each other we became friends, then out of the blue had phone sex. This led to her coming to visit me and stayng the night, the sex was great. We carried on for about 6 or 7 years, though there were breaks in that time, meeting at least once a month.

I was doing a lot of walking and made friends with a woman who belonged to a couple of the same groups. She was single, never married, and I found that she blew abit hot and cold, some weeks she would be really friendly and others she would barely acknowledge me. Gradually we became more friendly, a lot of double meanings crept into conversations and always had a hug and kiss. She knew I had a girlfriend, and I told her when we split up. About a week after the split, on a sunday morning, we were on a walk and at the end discussing what we were going to that afternoon. I was going to go home, watch a film and tidy my flat, she asked if she could come and watch the film with me. We sat on the sofa watching the film, she gradually snuggled in, we kissed and thing went from there. She was very scared of sex, pussy muscles tensed up, so she sucked me off that first time and I stroked with fingers until she came. We carried on for several years, very good friends who occasionally played around and even more occasionally fucked.
 
I've had quite a few...

Each and every one of my "friends with benefits" started out as friendships that grew over a period of time. Sometimes the sex part just came about for reasons unknown to be honest. Some were out of rebounds of breakups and others were just that we found out through our deepening friendship that we had a mutual need for some kinky sex without commitment.. :)
 
I had a long distance relationship with a friend of an ex. It lasted for a couple of years. She visited England and other places in Europe for a week or 3 times a year. She always stopped off in London for a couple of days or more coming and going. Suddenly she ended it and she told me she had a steady BF and didn't want to cheat on him. I took her at her word but my ex told me that it was a lie. The girl it turns out was trading sex for a cheap place to stay while in London. Not at first apparently but there after. The next time she pitched up I made her get a hotel.
 
The girl it turns out was trading sex for a cheap place to stay while in London. Not at first apparently but there after. The next time she pitched up I made her get a hotel.

sounds like a fair enough deal to me
 
sounds like a fair enough deal to me

I immediately regretted this rash decision and tried to make amends but she hadn't taken it well and her response was a surly diatribe about the size of my cock and how poor the sex was. Despite all this we actually became friends and are still in contact to this day. No more sex with her though.
 
Back
Top