Try This & Report Back

Wow

It sounds like maybe you need to start a whole separate thread on THAT one.

I know what I need to be able to orgasm *normally* and I can't do that with him...

Does HE know that? What DO you need to orgasm and WHY haven't you taught him or shown him?

It should never become an obsession for the guy to MAKE her cum. It should be a mutually enjoyable trek. It IS a great temptation for guys when they learn this Technique (and it works) for the first time to go too far. YOU guys are always in charge of your orgasms and suddenly WE ARE and that is unbelievably cool but very very tempting to go overboard. You need to TALK that out more with him. Some guys do NOT listen well when horny (guilty) so a casual mention will not be heard with the proper emphasis on "you NEEED to do this" or "You neeed to STOP doing that so hard" etc.

Good luck.
 
I am posting, to bump this, that I have sent this link to someone and we will try it and "report back" but it will be a few weeks until then.
 
Try just making it a part of what makes you have fun - it does take time, but when you get there the sensation is amazing!!

Lily, Keep trying! You really have to let yourself go....believe me its worth it. Give it another shot or two and just take it easy.
 
I have tried this, and can I just say OMG! He hasn't held me down after the first one, but chooses to tease me then when I can't stand it anymore he slips his finger back in and MMMMMMMMMM there it goes again. When he teases me like this I can feel like I couls cum for hours!
 
A Question

As the "research" continues a question has cum up that may be fascinating to clarify.

WE know that clitoral O's produce a strong sucking UP action by both the muscles and even the neck of the uterus ... film of it reminds you of some beast at a watering hole lowering itss mouth to sip the water. In this case SPERM.

We all know that G and A spot O's result in VERY strong push OUT muscle contractions.

If they BOTH are triggered at the same time - clitoral AND Gspot - what do the vaginal muscles do. Push out, suck in, flap like a duck that's just landed in a leash free park? WHAT


Ladies. any feedback would be greatly appreciated. The RESEARCH continues.
 
If they BOTH are triggered at the same time - clitoral AND Gspot - what do the vaginal muscles do. Push out, suck in, flap like a duck that's just landed in a leash free park? WHAT

well i was fortunate enough to experience this phenomenon for the first time last weekend. it was purely by accident so i'm afraid i can't give any tricks or anything. we'll just say everything was hitting everywhere in just the right spot.

best i can describe is an intense, i dunno, rolling sensation? like you're being pushed from both sides. ladies, like when you're getting checked at the doctor and one hand is pushing in from the outside and the other pushing out from the in, only it's your clit and gspot and it's great instead of awkward. followed by maybe more a twitching kind of feeling. if you've ever had consecutive orgasms it's like that feeling right between the two where you feel your vaginal muscles start to relax and push out while your clit tenses up. they kind of take turns i guess.

honestly, i was trying not to go blind from all the stars i was seeing and didn't realize quite what was happening until i was coming down from it and felt the separate muscle contractions. if i can make it happen again, i'll try to pay more attention to the scientific aspect of what's happening. i'd be curious to know if the sensation is different when achieved manually instead of during sex like mine was.
 
As the "research" continues a question has cum up that may be fascinating to clarify.

WE know that clitoral O's produce a strong sucking UP action by both the muscles and even the neck of the uterus ... film of it reminds you of some beast at a watering hole lowering itss mouth to sip the water. In this case SPERM.

We all know that G and A spot O's result in VERY strong push OUT muscle contractions.

If they BOTH are triggered at the same time - clitoral AND Gspot - what do the vaginal muscles do. Push out, suck in, flap like a duck that's just landed in a leash free park? WHAT


Ladies. any feedback would be greatly appreciated. The RESEARCH continues.

I've followed this thread for the last few years and I've listened to all the advice of the men and women that have experienced this wonderful phenomenon of female orgasm. Luckily I have been able to recreate my own orgasm of this type over the last several months and yes, it feels like a combination of drawing in at the beginning and then pushing out to release, over and over as the orgasm continues. Once a woman gets past that feeling of releasing urine and just lets herself go, it becomes easier each time, but that feeling still remains. The initial sensation is a drawing in and then there is a sudden release that pushes the muscles( and body fluids) out, and you feel it over and over again, as long as the orgasm lasts.
Unfortunately, my lover has not been able to recreate what I can achieve with toy on my clit at this point, but we're working on that. As I get more into the physical sensations of what happens to my body from the different experiences (his stimulus vs. my own) I'll update.

Mr. G- thank you for starting this thread. You've taken many of us from experiencing traditional orgasm to realizing the potential in each and every one of us, men and women alike. For all of us indebted to your experience and willingness to share, I bow in gratitude......
 
Welcum

The feedback is great. I wish more wood (sic) post their results but they are likely TOO damn busy to roll over and post. They might miss a G-Gasm that way. It IS very encouraging to the noobies and those who have not achieved immediate positive results as some of us have been lucky enough to witness.


i was trying not to go blind from all the stars i was seeing

You're most welcome. *deep bow of thanks* back. It is an AWESOME thread and the contributions & posts by ALL have made it what it is.

Mr. G- thank you for starting this thread. You've taken many of us from experiencing traditional orgasm to realizing the potential in each and every one of us, men and women alike. For all of us indebted to your experience and willingness to share, I bow in gratitude......

Just remember to SHARE the info or pass the URL / LINK on to those who you think might find it interesting. That includes friends, family, fellow workers - everybody. It's good Karma. Trust me.

One friend recently reported that he had mercy on anew G/F after 10 O's and she declared him "AMAZING"

I see a LINK has been added to a blog in Central Virginia called ""cVillian""

http://cvillain.com/2009/04/20/once-upon-a-try-this-and-report-back-fairy-tale

so a warm welcome to any and all who check us out and make it to the last page. The Poster, TwoOFour, encourages further research efforts in the future. I FULLY concur so WE are all looking forward to more testimonials and research results.


*EDIT*

Well ... that didn't go so well. Full of their own sense of intellectual superiority the discussion went from
We knew ALL that DECADES ago.
to
... might I respectfully request that you fuck off and play with your prostate until you squirt all over your wilting clematis…. that’s if you can find it…. you wanker.
with a ton of discussion on corn thrown in for no effect whatsoever. The ref to corn (???) was pointed out to me as indeed very clever and relevant.

OK.
 
Last edited:
G's and ORGASMIC CHILDBIRTH

I've received several disturbing IM/emails over the last few years concerning my wild guess about the proper USE of G-Spots being associated with childbirth. As such I wondered if, as the GSpot was being stimulated during childbirth some women had experienced any kind of orgasm. It seemed like an innocent question at the time and I thought it might actually bear out my silly hypothesis on the reason the A and G spots are where they are - to stimulate the production and release of natural pain inhibitors and tissue elasticizers during child birth.

Some of the notes were hostile as in : "What a freakkin STUPID suggestion! What kind of idiot would suggest a woman could have an orgasm during such an incredibly painful process? Only a MAN could come with such a brainless theory!!"

Yipes! Sorry.

The ones that I found disturbing weren't those ones however. The ones that really haunted me were the ones who dared NOT post but sent me IM's stating that for years and years after childbirth they had ( until reading "TRY THIS" ) felt incredibly GUILTY because ... ta daaaa ... they had experienced massive GSpot orgasm(s) whilst birthing a child. Many of them pretended to be having seizures or told the medical staff that the pain was just too much and that what was causing them to thrash and moan. Orgasm was so closely associated with SEX they felt like they had actually violated, sexually, their own baby by cuming during the calving process!

Can you imagine going through life feeling GUILTY or dirty because you orgasmed during childbirth and thought somehow that was some ultimate perversion. They knew so little about their bodies that a G or A spot orgasm during childbirth - something I thought explained their positioning and their ultimate function was such an unknown as to illicit feelings of guilt and perversion.

ANyway, in the interests of SCIENCE and letting women who have suffered through the GUILT of childbirth orgasm know and accept what they experienced, I keep an eye out for articles that delve into the scientific reasons for this phenomena. Here's the latest.

******************************

Is this the last taboo of childbirth? Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

By Tanith Carey

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1163027/Is-taboo-childbirth-Yes-Yes--Yes-.html?ITO=1490

Far from being agony, a new documentary claims labour can actually give women an orgasm. But is it really true - or too absurd for words?

Really, isn't it enough that women in this day and age are supposed to have mind-blowing orgasms every time they have sex? Well, just when you thought you'd heard it all, along comes a movement telling us we should be experiencing climaxes during childbirth as well.

A new documentary called Orgasmic Birth aims to 'educate' women that far from going through the normal agonies of labour, we should be getting sexual enjoyment out of it.

The programme, which is being shown at special screenings around the country, features several women in dimly lit rooms panting as they reach their peaks of ecstasy.
Orgasms, according to the film's producer, are the 'best-kept secret' in childbirth

Orgasms, according to the film's producer, are the 'best-kept secret' in childbirth

Some, who are simultaneously being kissed passionately by their partners, groan in such a breathlessly silly way it looks more like a scene from a bad adult movie than the delivery of a baby.

One of the women featured giving birth in the film, 29-year-old Amber Hartnell, says she experienced a climax just over halfway through giving birth to her son Orus, who's now three-and-a-half.

'All of a sudden, the orgasm just started rolling through and rolling through, and it just kept coming,' says Amber, who lives in Hawaii.

She says she'd never read a childbirth book in her life 'so she could be open to the process'.

She goes on to describe the physical sensations she experienced during a 12-hour water birth at home: 'My whole body was spiralling and rolling, and I was laughing and crying… it was the most overwhelming pleasure I had ever felt in my life. It was like an energetic movement through me.'

Orgasms, according to the film's producer Debra Pascali-Bonaro, are 'the best-kept secret' in childbirth.

Others point out that the hormones and chemicals that are released into the blood during sex, such as oxytocin and endorphins, are the same ones produced during labour.

Hartnell says that while some women have reacted with horror to her claims, hundreds of others have sent enthusiastic messages of support.

Some pregnant women have even told her they are changing their birth plans to be more like hers.
Louder than Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally

Speaking for myself - I have given birth to two daughters - and most of the mothers I know, who have yelled, screamed and begged for epidurals during labour, this theory is risible. All we can remember is the pain and agonising discomfort.

The only ecstasy we felt during childbirth was at the sight of our newborn babies.

But according to the panel of experts collected together for this film in order to tell us how to find sensual pleasure in birth, those contractions which make you feel like your insides are being pulled apart by two juggernauts are, in fact, waves of pleasure we mothers are too uptight to recognise.

Their argument is that if only we all gave birth at home, without gas and air, and surrendered to the experience, we'd all be shouting 'Yes, yes, yes' louder than Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally.

'When the baby's coming down the birth canal, remember, it's going through the exact same positions as something going in - the penis going into the vagina, which often leads to orgasm,' says Dr Christiane Northrup, who seems to display a rather limited appreciation of the female anatomy.

A romantic atmosphere is important, too, says Dr Marsden Wagner, former director of women's and children's health for the World Health Organisation.

'It's got to be how it is when you make love with someone,' he says. 'It's got to be safe, secure and uninterrupted.'

Except that all the soft lighting and aromatherapy candles in the world cannot disguise the fact that it's an 8lb baby coming the opposite way, hoping to see the light of day through a 10cm gap.

As most of the mothers I know will testify, forcing out a complete human being through a very small orifice hurts - a lot.

That's not because we talk ourselves into it. It's because, as the only mammals to walk continually upright, a human baby's head is very much out of proportion to the size of our pelvis.
Let's not add orgasms to the joys we should experience in childbirth

Now, I am not for one minute saying it's completely impossible to have an orgasm during labour. After all, there are some people out there who claim they can achieve orgasm while having their limbs amputated. For masochists, too, pain is a form of sexual thrill.

But let's guard against adding orgasms during labour to the list of things that are meant to be 'natural' when we bring a new life into the world.

As if we are not already obsessed enough with sexual pleasure in this day and age, it also seems sad to see even childbirth offered up as an opportunity where we should be under pressure to achieve sexual satisfaction - and that somehow if we do not then we have failed or have not fully embraced the experience of motherhood.

The checklist for the perfect birth is too long as it is. It has already become a badge of honour for a new mum to be able to say she gave birth at home, in a birthing pool, without so much as an aspirin for pain relief.

We are made to feel we are failing if we have C-sections and epidurals for pain relief.

Even natural birth guru Sheila Kitzinger, who says she has come across 'hundreds' of women who have experienced a climax during labour, warns against making an orgasm during labour the new gold standard.

'The orgasm is a side-effect, not the goal,' she says. 'We don't want mothers or midwives feeling that they've failed if the woman doesn't have an orgasm.

'And I would like to say to all men out there: please don't expect your partner to produce an orgasm. She may fake it in bed, but don't expect her to fake it during childbirth.'

To her mind, it is partly a matter of simple biology: 'The pressure of the baby's head against the walls of the vagina, and the fanning out of the tissues as the head descends, bring for some women an unexpected sensation of sexual arousal, even of ecstasy.'

Perhaps you are one of the lucky ones to have experienced a climax as your baby passed by your G-spot. But if you are, please, keep it to yourself - you'll only make the rest of us feel inadequate.
 
Last edited:
I have about half of this read but have been doing it for years. Learned a few new ideas and the A spot is new to me. Will be trying it out too. Will get the rest of the thread read as time permits. I had done a lot of research on the internet and other with limited results. This is by far the best report of all. Would make a good book too.

I will say that my first interest was to get her to squirt which does happen many times with the G spot stimulation but not all. She has also been able to squirt occasionally with clit stimulation when alone, once the G spot was activated. When together I normally give her clit stimulation with tongue and fingers on the G spot. I have seen her squirt over 6 feet at times and other times a small dribble. No doubt about it, not urine.

Thanks Mr. G and others for your input. I will do more research and report any new findings. All in the interest of science.
 
woooooooowwwwwwwww Seems I am virgin, can't report, but that's sophisticated stuff there man :))
 
Loss Of Control

I'm wondering how many have experienced problems with their SO resisting this Technique (or any variation) because they are scared of that final loss of control of their bodies.

Our modern society has seriously feminized many (most?) men. No means NO! She says when it's OK and when it's not. She can even change her mind LATER and you can end up in handcuffs or kicked out of university for your lack of sensitivity to her hesitation.

IMHO ALL women need to feel desired, loved, craved, lusted over yet what they have been taught leads them to believe that THEY are in charge. What they crave (again IMHO) comes from deep in their brain when men were men and the basis of our interactions were all about breeding ... producing more offspring than the beasties were eating was a good thing.

Women have an external view of what turns them on much of this is based on media and educational opinions. BUTT .... we are only a few thousand generations from those cavemen days when a woman was TAKEN because we needed to procreate. DEEEP in every woman's brain is that section that feels the same way. It / she neeeds to be taken, lusted over and produce in the man an almost out of control desire to use her for his own primal lust and breeding protocols - undeniably THE strongest and most hard wired programs in our brain - no matter what women were taught in school about making us beg and grovel for a bit!

How many women have resisted the final release of the G-Gasm because they know once that happens they have relinquished that final control of their most private and intimate of body functions to their mate?

How many guys have observed this? How many men have been told to never do the G/Aspot stimulation again because their woman knew they were right on the edge and were TOO scared to cross over? Are there any men who "defied" her stated desire or instruction NOT to do that again and literally forced her into massive repetitive G-Gasms? If so ... what was her reactions later?

How many women feel intimidated by a strong mate but also yearn for him to act like a caveman when it comes to sex? How many women would NEVER EVER admit to this because it goes against all they've been led to believe about their roll in society?

The G and A orgasms, to me, represent a complete surrender of her sexuality to her partner. This is often scary for ANY woman let alone women who are so IN control throughout the rest of their lives. There have been many posts here and on other threads (as well as IMs to me) stating that with their partners using the Techniques on their GSpots their responses were COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTROL and women in their 30's, 40's and 50's say they have NEVER felt that way before.

How many have felt this. How many have resisted letting go? How many have let go and turned the deepest most intimate part of their sexuality, their brain ... their SOUL even over to a lover to experience this - to let their partner literally rip these orgasms out of them over and over again.
 
Last edited:
Hey Guys!... Newbie here....I've been reading for days, and I'm a little sore. Can't help myself! After reading for awhile, relief is needed.

I've been trying the g spot technique...alone. Bought a toy to help, and went for an hour last night, (whew!). Have all the signs, but still working on it even though my hands are all cramped up the next morning!

With my toy, I tried several different positions. The best for me was "bum up" doggie style, and entering toy from behind, instead of underneath.

Not too sure if I've ever had a g spot orgasm. I remember as a child on the playground, climbing a pole...and having an orgasm! That's when I started touching myself on a regular basis, and climbing that pole every chance I got!...LOL! Any ideas why I orgasmed climbing a pole, and what kind of "O" could it be?:confused:
 
hey guys and gals i am new to lit and shall i say shear pleasure from this info posted i was playing solo and well wet sheets gals breath and just let your body learn and experiance the G orgasam experiance I have been conduction my reseserch on this one, and let you body buck, pulse, and drip in wet pleasure when you thik your done keep going with i had some one to do this to me lol in time!!! i am so thank full for the education on LIT
 
So, after reading this, I decided to havemy boyfriend try it on me. It was incredible! I'd never had a vaginal orgasm before, so I wasn't really expecting it. Boy, was I in for a surprise! The sensation was just amazing... completely overwhelming and deliriously good... I couldn't speak coherently for a few minutes afterwards. I will admit, I was a bit under the influence (420), so that may have contributed to the magnitude of the orgasm, but either way, I'm looking forward to trying this technique again! Thanks for the info, Mr. G!
 
Anybody Know ??

I recently experienced a bit of a control freak who could NOT let go despite my best efforts. Close but no ceegar as they say.

I think there IS potential there because she is by far the horniest most beautiful and intriguing woman I've met in several lifetimes HOWEVER there is a major loss-of-control issue. I have plans - eveel plans - to wrest this last morsel of control from her when we meet next time and subject her to G-Gasms until she starts speaking in foreign tongues BUTT in the meantime something came up that fascinates me.

She said that there was a correlation between being hypnotizable and women who can or can NOT let their eyes roll back in their sockets. This may be a stretch (what a great excuse for a *bump* anyway) but I'm wondering if anybody out there has had issues like this? Control freaks and NOT being able to be hypnotized. NOT being able (or allowing) her body to let go and experience the complete loss of control that G-Gasms CAN achieve for many women.

I'm just trying to figure out if there is some tie-in with a larger group of women who have not been able to orgasm this way and these other factors. Are there any women who enjoy G-Gasms and can NOT roll their eyeballs back? This MAY be a genetic thing too so it may be a bit heavy for this room. I thought it was worth a shot - considering what her alternatives are. :D

MR.G has left the Hemisphere .... :rose:
 
I recently experienced a bit of a control freak who could NOT let go despite my best efforts. Close but no ceegar as they say.

I think there IS potential there because she is by far the horniest most beautiful and intriguing woman I've met in several lifetimes HOWEVER there is a major loss-of-control issue. I have plans - eveel plans - to wrest this last morsel of control from her when we meet next time and subject her to G-Gasms until she starts speaking in foreign tongues BUTT in the meantime something came up that fascinates me.

She said that there was a correlation between being hypnotizable and women who can or can NOT let their eyes roll back in their sockets. This may be a stretch (what a great excuse for a *bump* anyway) but I'm wondering if anybody out there has had issues like this? Control freaks and NOT being able to be hypnotized. NOT being able (or allowing) her body to let go and experience the complete loss of control that G-Gasms CAN achieve for many women.

I'm just trying to figure out if there is some tie-in with a larger group of women who have not been able to orgasm this way and these other factors. Are there any women who enjoy G-Gasms and can NOT roll their eyeballs back? This MAY be a genetic thing too so it may be a bit heavy for this room. I thought it was worth a shot - considering what her alternatives are. :D

MR.G has left the Hemisphere .... :rose:

My degree is in psychology and I have always been facinated with hypnosis. I have been in a group situation which would have allowed me to experience it but I 'would not let myself go'. In my case I believe it was a conscious decision not to go under. Even though I'm a college professor I consider myself a relatively shy person in public and I think I would be more comfortable with being hyponoitzed on an individual basis. Anyway, in spite of the fact that I would not let myself lose control in public, I give myself over completely to my lover. But it's an interesting question, I do like to have control in my life and I consider myself an intelligent person, so you do wonder why you would allow yourself to be taken to a place where you're literally flailing on the bed and making animal sounds! LOL! But it just feels so damn good to be taken to a place where you can't even begin to think about anything but what your lover is doing to you. He becomes the center of the universe and what he's doing to you is the only thing that matters at the time.
 
Am I reading / interpreting that correctly? That you've NEVER had an orgasm from ANY type of stimulation ... EVER ???

3. G-gasm or orgasm of any kind: Never

If so ... much more research is needing to investigate these apparent blocks. Wouldn't it be great if for all those women who CAN'T G-Gasm all it would take is a series of exercises to free up eye-ball movement and concentrate on letting go of that self-control and they'd become multi-orgasmic.

With the self control is it purely a control thing or is there a reluctance to lose control through embarrassment - fear of ones reaction TO losing that control or perhaps even not being able to imagine that loss and the brain not being able to go where ones imagination has already set a path.

Just trying to figure out if there's a pattern here. There COULD be a fairly easy solution. If only, huh?
 
Mr G I think there is a connection between the hypnosis and G-gasams. They both require a person to turn control over to another person. I have had women both ways and the ones that will release control over to you and have the G-gasams, and can also be hypnotized. With out the trust they will not get the benefits.
 
Back
Top