Daddy's Girl

Misty could see the girls walk in to the room with their sexy outfits but they paused at the door and Misty put her finger to her lips quietly telling them not to make a noise as her dady fucked her. "Come on daddy give your little girl your seed fill her womb with your manly cum!" She moaned out as she came hard on his cock.
 
Between Misty's dirty talk and her orgasm, Tom couldn't hold his own back any longer. He relaxed and let go, his orgasm pumping yet another enormous load into his daughter's gripping pussy. He just let the sensation wash over him, moaning and shouting as he climaxed.

It wasn't until he vision cleared and his breathing started to even out that he noticed they had an audience...
 
Misty continued tod moan as her daddy filled herr pussy with his cum and when he finally finished cumming the girls came over and began to kiss on Misty. She started to play with their bodies making them moan out.
 
Tom hadn't even pulled out when the other two women stepped up and began to kiss and fondle his daughter. Misty reached out and started to play with them, too, so the erotic sapphic sight was complete.

Tom had never suspected Misty was bi. Maybe she hadn't been, up until that moment. It didn't really matter. This was the hottest thing he'd ever seen in his life. He was torn between pulling out and watching from a comfortable seat, and staying there right where the action was right under his nose.

Eventually, he pulled one of their guests down to where his cock still penetrated his daughter's sexy body. He hadn't gone soft - how the fuck would he, with this lezzie show going on - and he wanted one of the girls to lick where their two bodies connected. He'd pull out eventually. He desperately wanted to see the full -on girl show, wanted to fill every hole in the room, but at the moment, he wanted to get a little more attention...
 
Misty was still kissing her best friend so she figured that the girl from the sex shop was the one that her father took. Misty continued to kiss her friend smacking her large ass with one hand and roughly kneading her friend's breasts. Misty looked over to see the sex shop worker knealing before her father and she must have had his cock in her mouth because Misty's daddy was fucking the sluts face.
 
God, this was incredible. Of course, he'd never expected he'd ever end up fucking his own daughter. Had never even imagined it, yet here they were. And now, there were two more sexy young female bodies to add to the mix of fucking, sucking and licking. Recruited by his daughter, no less!

After licking the seam where his cock met Misty's pussy, the sex shop cashier (he couldn't remember her name at the moment), the girl eventually pushed on his hip, and he took the hint, pulling out of his daughter's sloppy cunt. Without missing a beat, his cock was within moments again inside a warm, wet female hole, only this time, it was Jessica's (funny how things come to you, isn't it?) pretty, sucking mouth that encompassed his throbbing hard-on.

While he got a tremendous blowjob from yet another uber-hot young woman, Tom reached down and started tweaking her nipples through the thin bra she wore. His other hand went for the pussy displayed to him by the redhead that had her own face buried in Misty's hungry cunt.

This was the most amazing sex he'd ever had in his life. He didn't even know the name of the girl in his daughter's pussy.
 
Misty was too busy pleasuring her friend to pay any attention to what was happening in the room. When she heard her friend yelp before moaning loudly Misty wondered what was going on and when she seen her daddy playing with her friend she moans out "no fair daddy you have Jessica to play with." Misty's pussy was still sensitive from cumming before so she moaned loudly letting out yelps every once in awhile.
 
Tom didn't understand Misty's protest, unless she wanted both the other girls to herself. Well, fuck, the thought of three hot, young female bodies working each other over sure as hell appealed to him, so he pulled the sex shop cashier off his cock, much as he hated to, and guided her toward the other two women.

He then sat back and prepared for the show...
 
Misty couldn't tell whose tits were covering her face because her eyes were shut tight just enjoying being licked. All she did was knead them as her friend. continued to lick her dripping pussy. The room was filled with moans and groans so Misty wondered if her daddy was enjoying the show the girls were giving him.
 
Tom had never imagined Misty was interested in girls. At least, not to this extent. It was completely possible that she had propositioned the other girl on a total whim, knowing the kind of reaction she'd get out of her father. Regardless, this was possibly the hottest thing he'd ever seen, his daughter taking part in this Sapphic tangle, young, nubile bodies taking pleasure in the delights available from others of their own gender.

Hands were everywhere, no part of the perfect female bodies off-limits. Mouths and tongues traced smooth skin, elicited sighs, moans and shivers. The sounds made were music to Tom's ears, and at times, it was difficult to know where one sexy female form ended and the next picked up.

The women were all beautiful, lost in their lezzie play. It seemed after a while that there was someone orgasming at all times. Tom just sat there, slowly stroking his cock, loving the sight of all this feminine beauty performing for its own pleasure, and at the same time, putting on one hell of a show for him.

Finally, he couldn't sit by any longer. There was a pussy directly on display in front of him, the girl it was attached to on her stomach with her face buried in another hot, wet slit. Tom got up from where he sat, parted the girl's ass cheeks (it didn't matter to him which one it was) and buried his face in her butt, lapping her little pucker and the oozing pussy below...
 
Misty was way too busy to pay any attention to what her daddy was doing at this point but the extra moan told her that he had just joined in on the fun. She could feel that someone had filled her pussy with their fingers as they licked her hole. She wrapped. her legs around the head that was between her legs squeezing on the head tightly.
 
Tom licked and lapped whoever's holes he had in his face. It didn't really matter who was enjoying his tongue. He was thoroughly enjoying licking her.

After several minutes, he couldn't take it any more. He got up and aimed his cock for the cunt he'd just been sucking and pushed forward...
 
Misty could hear someone moan out loudly as if they were being penetrated my her daddy. She wanted to see who it was but couldn't open her eyes from the pleasure she was receiving.
 
Tom moaned loudly at the tight cunt his hard-on slid into. He wasn't even concentrating on identifying the person attached to the hole, he was just fucking. It was hot as hell to be in a wet pussy while watching two beautiful young women using their mouths and hands on his daughter. Misty's eyes were closed tight, the agony on her face telling just how much pleasure she was getting from these two young beauties.

"Sit on her face," he told the girl loving Misty's nipples, "I want to see my daughter eat pussy."
 
Misty felt a weight wrap around her head before she felt the pussy lower to her lips and instinctively she started to lick the pussy. She had done this many times with her friend Trina and she has even done this with her friend in the house.
 
Without hesitation, there was a pussy over my daughter's face. Once she realized what was happening, Misty just wrapped her arms around the girl's thighs and I watched her extend her tongue and start to lick another woman's cunt. It was an incredible sight. I loved it. My cock was in a tight, hot pussy and I was watching my own daughter eating another woman's slit like she'd done it many times before. It was beyond arousing for me.

"Oh yeah, baby. Lick that cunt. God, that's so hot," I encouraged as I continued to fuck...
 
Misty licked the pussy that was at her lips feeling her face get coated with the juices of her friend. She soon heard her friend start to scream before squirting her cum all over Misty's face.
 
Either the girl sitting on Misty's face was really horny, Misty was a fantastic pussy eater, or both, because it seemed like only a couple minutes and Jessica was screaming and writhing. Even though all Tom could see was the cashier's full, round ass and his daughter's chin, he now detected the sheen of a lot of fluid having been discharged onto Misty's face. The thought of getting a woman to squirt in his face really turned him on, and he started fucking Jessica's friend (he wasn't sure he'd ever caught her name) even harder.
 
Trina let up and lifted herself a bit allowing Misty to breath and as she breathed she panted a bit still feeling the juices of heer friend dripping onto her face. Misty knew what was going to happen next her friend was going to bounce on her face as Misty continued to eat her pussy. Misty pulled her friend down onto her face again and started to lick the still dripping pussy.
 
Tom continued to fuck this incredible young pussy while he watched Misty eat the other girl's cunt. It was amazing. Misty appeared to love pussy almost as much as she did his cock. He didn't mind at all.

"I'm going to cum soon," Tom announced to the trio. "Does someone want to eat some creampie?"
 
Misty was way to busy to answer her daddy and from the sounds of it her friend was moaning too much to answer either. The pile of girls were writhing in pleasure everyone moaning loudly as the came some squirting all over the other girl that was giving them pleasure.
 
Watching his daughter get squirted on by the girl she was eating pushed Tom over the edge. He filled the pussy he was fucking with a huge load, then pulled out slowly. To his surprise, when his cock finally slipped completely free, he expected a flood of jizz to pour from the girl's hole. However, rather than it all oozing out of her, she was tight enough, not a drop escaped.

"I need somebody to clean my cock, and my daughter needs to eat some creampie. Switch places, girls."
 
Misty was about to let out a groan of displeasure before Jessica smothered her with a fresh cum filled pussy. The smell of her daddy's cum and the cum of the pussy that was now over her face which made her lick feverishly at the pussy.
 
Once Misty felt the cum-wet cunt on her lips, Tom watched her wrap her arms around her new partner's thighs and pull her cunt tighter to her mouth and begin to eat the prize that he'd deposited in the woman.

To the girl who'd just dismounted his daughter, he said, "Why don't you clean my cock off and we can have some fun together?" He'd sampled one of the new pussies, he could hardly wait to get a taste of the other.
 
Last edited:
Once Misty felt the cum-wet cunt on her lips, Tom watched her wrap her arms around her new partner's thighs and pull her cunt tighter to her mouth and begin to eat the prize that he'd deposited in the woman.

To the girl who'd just dismounted his daughter, he said, "Why don't you clean my cock off and we can have some fun together?" He'd sampled one of the new pussies, he could hardly wait to get a taste of the other.

Misty continued to lick the cunt that was over her face as she felt someone stuff their fingers into her own dripping cunt. As she licked she moan loudly into the cunt that was dripping onto her face.
 
Back
Top