The club.. Her brother (closed for CFMB)

I see a hint of recognition in your eyes, but it has been quite some time since we have crossed paths. A business associate of your father? Your former boyfriend's boss? Someone your mother had an affair with, and you found them together?

That light flickers only for a moment in you eyes as you return to your true purpose at the Club tonight . . . to be submissive and bring total satisfaction to the one who controls you. But, tonight, things are different. You were orally brought to an explosive orgasm before satisfying you dom. And then, he commanded you to remove your blindfold. What the fuck is going on? This is not the club you remember.

But now, as you swallow my cock, swirling your tongue around the shaft as you caress and gently squeeze my balls, swollen and full of cum. Your passion, your lust, your desire for my satisfaction takes over again as you focus on only one thing; well actually two things. First, as a trained sub, you feel the deep desire to please me; but, secondly, you need my cum, the taste as I spurt in your mouth and down your throat. You will probably cum again when my orgasm begins to fill you.

"Now, Angel . . . take my cum . . . drain my balls . . . yesssssssssssssss!!"
 
The slight hint of familiarity hit me all of a sudden, I couldn't quite really place it... But at the moment I was so lost in my own lust I wasn't sure if I would be able to really register who you were in I tried. You almost look like a friend of my father's, but I quickly shake those thoughts from my mind, that was the last thing I wanted to think about at the moment.

I breath deeply keeping my mouth on your hard, cock, trying to regain my own sense of control, I am here for one reason and one reason only... One to see if I can handle this, two to get release. I felt as if I were in a whirlwind, my head was all over the place, but I knew I didn't want to stop anytime soon, so many things were already different, then what I was actually used to in the past.

Never, not even in my long term relationship was I ever able have the privilege of cumming first.. Especially with a explosive orgasm as the one that you had given me. Then you tell me to remove my blindfold revealing yourself to me...I definitely was not used to this in the past, but as I have to remind myself I am yours, to do with as you please.

Your balls feel so good in my hands, your cock so good against my throat, my tongue sliding all along the way, god you taste so good in my mouth. I quickly regain my own control stepping away from my thoughta momentarily and deeply suck on your cock, a little harder then before. I need to focus one making you cum, because in pleasing you i please myself, and god how I want to please you.

I cant wait to taste your cum in the back of my throat, I feel the first hot spurts of your hot cum against my throat as I moan and swallow you deeper, making sure not to miss a drop as I feel my own orgasm building once more.
 
Arching my back, hands on the back of your head, my cock makes its final thrust into your mouth and throat . . . that first blast of cum in an orgasm has a feeling like no other. I hear a slight gag on your part at that moment, but your devotion to my cock drives you to ignore your gag reflex and focus on draining my cock of every drop of hot seed.

The ability to speak escapes me at the moment, all I can do is mumble a few words, "Fuck . . . Angel . . . don't . . stop. . ."

As my spasms of orgasm let up, you continue to love my cock with your mouth . . . the final drops of cum linger on your tongue. I know that the protocol of the Club is that the sub will remain on her knees until I withdraw my cock and leave the room. But, for whatever reason, this whole 'session' has taken a different turn. I know you are on the brink of another orgasm, your breathing has given you away.

Stepping back, pulling my semi-hard cock from your lips, I reach down and lift you to stand in front of me. What an erotic situation . . . the taste of your cunt still on my lips, my cum on your lips, and your need to explode again. I pull you to me, my cock pressing against your slick pussy lips . . . and commit the ultimate 'sin' of the Club, pressing my lips to yours in a passionate kiss.
 
It felt so good your hard cock in my hot and ready mouth, I had ached for it and you had given me exactly what I wanted and more, this night was so different then any I had ever experienced before at the club. I gag in your cum slightly but I need all of your cum deep in my throat need, to make sure I drain every last drop and it, you taste so good...I am so lost in this moment here with you.

I hear your words and they only drive me that much more, as I suck harder and deeper, making sure I get every last drop, my body shaking and moaning in my own pleasure of pleasing you.

I never once pull away from your cock, I want to savour you, savour your taste... I have done what I came to do, but something tells me one session... One night will not be enough with you, even though with the club your never promised to the same dom... So I quickly shake those thoughts from my head. Your taste is intoxicating.... Your intoxicating I think to myself.

My heart races in my chest, and I know soon our time will end... I'll go home and I'll have the memory of this night, this different, sensual night. I am so on the edge again, and not having been controlled in a long time, I almost reach down and touch myself.... No no angel just relax you can handle this.. Be patient.

I take a deep breath when you pull your cock from my mouth, your taste lingering in my mouth on my tongue, but when you lift me to stand before you i am a little stunned, I hope my eyes so not reveal that however. I look at you a little confused as I slightly but my lip with a shy smile u sure of what to say or do, this was so out of character, so unusual for her as she took a very long deep breath.

I look at you softly when you pull me close to you, and I was about you speak, before I feel your lips against my own, something I have wanted since you first spoke to me, but this is so against the rules... But I can't resist and I kiss you back, leaning into your kiss, your lips taste of me, but so much of you as well, as I whimper into your kiss.

You had already given me permission to touch you, so what's the difference if I wrap my hands in your hair, god I just need to touch you....
 
Sensing your hesitation, even though I am the one to initiate the kiss, I break it for just a moment, "Forget the fucking rules, Angel . . . just let yourself be you." Pressing my lips back against yours, my tongue piercing your lips searching for your tongue.

Your hard nipples pressed into my chest, your hands in my hair, sliding to my neck . . . I know you need to be touched, you need to cum again . . . and I want to be the one giving you what your inner being needs. Sliding a hand between us, I press my hand against your dripping pussy, spread your swollen lips and impale you with the firm thrust of a finger that signals your clit that it's time!!

Breaking our kiss for long enough to utter, "Now, Angel, cum for me!!"
 
It's not that I want to hesitate it's just that I havent felt this way in a long time, so turned on, so hot, so needy, I was losing all of my control and that was the last thing I wanted to do. Your words however him deep inside of me... I cant hold on any more, but the last time I let go lost my control... I nearly had to go to the hospital, now wasn't the time to think about that.

When your lips find mine once more I let out another low moan opening my mouth allowing your tongue access to dance with my own, you taste so good I think to myself.

It feels good my body pressed tightly against your own. My heads spinning at this point. MY moans fill your mouth. I cant resist touching you, at this moment your like a drug to me and I want more of it. I tug gently on your hair, my other hand traces along your neck, I am so lost in the moment in your kiss, I almost don't feel your own hands traveling between my legs once more.

I gasp and moan deeply when I feel you part my wet pussy lips, finding my clit once more, oh god I can't take any more.. My body tenses my pussy tightens and I moan and gasp all but screaming out.

My orgasm rack my body hard and fast, and for a moment I see stars and black before my own eyes, as I scream your name against your lips.
 
Feeling your pussy muscles grip my finger, your thighs clamp tight on my wrist, your whole body explodes in a massive rocking against mine as your central sexual core takes over. You finally give in and scream out my name . . . we are no longer dom and sub, but for this moment, two lovers locked in an emotionally charged embrace.

Feeling your body rock against mine, then quickly relax, I wrap my arms around you to hold you steady in the middle of the room. As your head drops to my shoulder, I whisper in your ear, "That was unbelievable, Angel."

I know that I want more with you . . . not just here at the club . . . but time just for the two of us. Obviously, you have a submissive character that needs to be taken care of, and you have embraced it wholeheartedly; but, I have a feeling that there is a woman inside this body that needs to be loved and taken care of.

After a few minutes, I feel you begin to stir; realizing where you are, and that you are no longer in your submissive role, you stand quickly, expecting to be punished, looking at me with a shamed expression. "Angel, stop. You have done nothing wrong. After I get dressed, I will leave the room so you can get dressed, but remember I get to keep your panties. I will tag the door outside as 'unavailable'. I will go to the manager's office and let them know that you are finished for the evening and that I am going to make sure your get home safely."

Walking back toward the chair in the corner, I sit down and pull you into my lap, wrapping my arms around you as your head rests on my shoulder.
 
She didn't know if she would ever some down, it just seemed like the tide kept ebbing and ebbing over and over again, he tasted so good and it was if he knew exactly how to touch her, and what to do to her. I lose all control, I don't moan out your typical sir and thats another big no no, but I can't help myself I am lost inside of you for the time being.

I slowly start to come down from the high of my orgasm, and from the high of losing my control with you, of allowing myself to be me and not just a submissive I suppose. I can almost barely hear your voice in my head, but it sooths me and calms me all at the same time, but you were right it was unbelievable.

My breathing slows carefully, as he holds me close, and I know I don't want you to let me go at least not for now... but I already promised myself after my last bad breakup I wouldn't get into another relationship, aside I was here for one reason only. I was also there to even see if I could handle even being controlled anymore, and I think I can.. but this wasn't the way I was used to, could I ever handle the way I used to be able to.. I want to.. I know I do.

Its been so long since someone had been so sweet to me.

I start to stir from my moment of bliss. I look around the room, then back at you and realize where I am and I feel guilt and shame, for my sudden lack of control over my body and my emotions, as I realize I am still at the club and this isn't some dream. I listen to your words and look at you a little surprised. She looked at him thoughtfully when he told her she had done nothing wrong, her heart pounding against her chest.

She blushed at the mention of him keeping her panties, and I smile and nod my head gently. Her legs were still like jelly as she looked up at him. It seems as if I am at a lost for words.. "T-thank-you.... you.... this was... amazing.." She realized she was stuttering over her own words as she turned a bright red.

I am even more stunned when he walks towards the chair in the corner, and then sits, and pulls me into his lap carefully, and I can't help but snuggle up against you, but then realize this is a little to close for the club, but I don't want to pull away.
 
"OK, Angel, I need to get dressed." Tilting your chin toward me with my finger, I kiss you again on the lips, softly, but yet with a sense of passion.

As the kiss breaks, I sense your desire to stay close to me; but, gently prod you to stand. Falling back into our roles, at least momentarily, I turn back to you, "On your knees until I leave, then you may get dressed. I will be expecting you to hand me your panties when I return. I will insist, though, on driving you home."

Leaving the room, I turn on the red light outside that indicates that the sub inside is no longer available tonight. I pass the 'gentlemen' who provided her to me this evening. Handing him a generous tip, "Thank you. She is in incredible sub." Little does he know that he will never, ever again control you.

Making my way to the Club manager, I explain the situation to him, and for another 'donation' to the club, I am free to return to the room and escort you out the side door with no interference from anyone. Only the guard at the door will see us and he has been given his instructions.

Knocking lightly on the door, I open it and step in the room to find your dressed and ready to go, your red thong outstretched in your hand.
 
I hear your voice softly, as if stealing me away from my thoughts as I sigh a little to myself, I don't usually allow myself to get this close to a member, but then again it's as if I am under some spell with you, even though typically I only ever came to the club with Mike, I still never let anyone this close. I smile against your lips, the kiss was soft and sweet yet passionate all at the same time.

Even when the kiss is over, I for a moment cannot seem to gain my control back... Come on angel get it together I remind myself. I stumble to my feet a little, cause I can hardly control my shaky legs, but I quickly gain my composure. That voice, that voice I am sure could make me succumb to just about anything, I nod my head gently and look softly at you... Still at a loss for words.

She in the past would never let a member drive her home, and she was still rather unsure about that, maybe she would on the way out.

I get to my knees, carefully my heart is still pounding against my chest, it's almost unbearable. I breath deeply, until I am sure that you are gone, before I stand to start getting myself ready and dressed. I chew on my lip a bit, I walk over to the chair that holds my clothing in it. I dress carefully once more and then look at myself in one of the mirrors and look over myself, I look completely sated.

I finish dressing and get back to my knees as I await your arrival back to the room, once more this was all so strange to her the whole situation was different for me. I look up as you knock and then smile at you, as I hold my panties out to you.
 
"Are you prepared to leave with me, Angel? Your 'stop word' is still in place with me, whether here at the Club, or in my car when we leave. I will not violate that trust." Taking your panties from you, putting them to my nose and inhaling deeply, I watch as you lower your eyes, a bit embarrassed at my display. Reaching for your hand, "Come."

A simple word, but yet a powerful word at the moment. Will you indeed come with me, not knowing what lies outside the safety of the Club. I pull you close to me, feeling some trembling in your body . . . a little fear, or the leftovers from two powerful orgasms that you did not expect when you came here this evening, or maybe a little of each.

Turning and opening the door, I wait to see if you will take my hand as we leave. You do, and we turn and walk down the hall to the side exit, only the guard at the door aware of our leaving. Fortunately, I parked on this side of the building, a dimly lit lot. Walking to my car, I feel your hand grip mine a bit tighter, looking for security, I think?

As you slide into my Corvette, I see a bit of a smile; once I enter the driver's side and start the car, automatically locking the doors, I turn to you and rest my hand on your thigh with a gentle squeeze. "Angel, would you like me to take you directly to your place, or do you want to come back to my house? I think a nice hot shower together, and then some gentle love-making, just between two people who enjoy each other. It's entirely up to you; I will not fight you whatever you decide."
 
I look at you softly when you ask me if I am ready to leave my hands a bit shaky. I once again chew my lip as I carefully listen to you, my heart starting to race once more, this feeling much more than just a one night thing, yet I know for some reason I can trust you. I nod my head gently and smile warmly at you.... Thinking that you sure have a way with words.

I watch as you take my panties from me, my blush is apparent on my cheeks. I look down slightly embarrassed for a moment but then quickly shake it off. I place my trembling hand in your own... As you tell me to come.

I can barely contain my emotions that are written all over my face as I look at you gently. I want to go with you, so many rules have already been broken, what difference would one more be really, she thought to herself. When you pull me near you, I wonder if you can feel the shaking of my body, or hear the beating of my heart, my breast were heaving up and down with my deeo breathing.

I realize I had let your hand go, since I had first taken it, so I gently take it once more... It's a car ride home, I trust him I think to myself, I just don't trust myself. I follow you as you start to lead the way, what on earth was I getting myself into I thought to myself once more.. I don't need a relationship, and I am still not completely sure if I am completely ready for this again.

The air as we walk out feels good on my face. This is what you want she thought to herself as she walked with him. I hold tight onto your hand and then I squeeze it, for comfort or what, I myself am not that sure but I know this is what I want to do, a harmless car ride home.

I carefully get into your car, a nervous smile upon my lips. I watch as you climb into the drivers seat before turning slightly looking at me, and my breathing hitches when you touch my bare thigh. I look at you shocked when you ask me if I want to go home or go back to your place, at that point my mind is all over, yes I want to go home with you more then you know I think to myself, but that would be another rule to my own self I would break.

Your words resonated with me however, as my mind wanders wondering what it would be like to have you inside of me.... I am so so lost inside of you I can almost feel you inside of me, a shiver runs through me. I look at you, that was the key it was my choice... All of this was my choice. There are still so many unanswered questions I have for you.... "I want to go home with you." It shows on my face however my confusion, by all of this.
 
Hearing your answer, I slide my hand down between your thighs and give you a gentle squeeze. It would be very tempting to slide my hand up and touch you naked pussy under your short skirt, but maybe not the best move at this point.

As we start to drive toward my house on the outskirts of town, you finally seem to calm down a bit, your breathing seems almost normal. As we turn into my subdivision, I see your eyes open wide at some of the homes, undoubtedly more lavish than anything you have ever seen the inside of.

Pulling into my driveway, I hit the remote and the garage door opens, revealing the rest of my vehicles . . . a Land Rover and a Harley motorcycle. As the door starts to close behind us, the interior light comes on, illuminating the way to the door. Squeezing your thigh once more, "Last chance to back out, Angel."

When your only response is to open the car door, I do the same and come around to help you out, getting a long look at your thighs as you step out with my assistance. Into the house and immediately into the kitchen, "Would you like something to drink before we head up to the master suite and that nice hot shower I promised you? Wine, water, soft drinks?"

Grabbing a bottle of water myself from the fridge . . .
 
I shiver all over, my mind is spinning...and I realize I have never wanted nothing more then you and this moment, I gasp when you gently squeeze my thigh from the inside, just your touch sent flames through me. I look at you the blush creeping from the tips of my breast to my cheeks and smile... Why did it feel like I didn't know how to speak when I was with you.

She would look over at him as he drove, and she finally was able to study his features, and realized how good looking of a man you were, my heart speeds up but I have finally seemed to calm down some. As you take me towards your home, I am stunned by the homes I see, I am not poor I think to myself, but I live in a small apartment and I make a good paycheck.. But this, this was something else.

I watch you carefully and realize that your not only dominant but you must be pretty powerful also... Again I have so many questions, but for now I will keep them all to myself. I look at you my heart speeds up, what would a man like you ever see in a plain,simple dancer like me, I think to myself. I look at you gently.

I shake my head to myself, there was no backing out now I thought to myself.

I open the door, and watch as you walk around to my side I look up into your eyes with a shy smile, before you help me from your car. I follow behind you as you lead me into your home. I find myself feeling a little nervous once more. The thought of being naked against you under the cascade of hot water, sends tingles throughout my entire body.

"Water is fine, thank you." She wasn't sure how she shod address him at the moment. Angel stop being so nervous she told herself.
 
"Follow me. I'm ready for that hot shower. After tonight, Angel, I just need that water beating down on me to relax. By the way, in my house, you can call me Alan. And your safe word will work here, too."

Leading the way to my master suite, I set my water down on a table in the corner and kick off my shoes. Looking over toward you, "Would you be more comfortable if I lower the lights in here?" Not waiting for an answer, the red blush creeping up your neck tells me you are still uncomfortable in this setting; I turn the lights down. Opening the drapes so that most of the light in the bedroom is coming in from the outside.

Tossing my shirt on the bed and turning to face you, "May I undress you, Angel?" Before you answer, I walk into the bathroom and start the shower, adjusting the temperature, and laying out towels on the counter. Returning to the bedroom, I remove my slacks, standing in front of you in my bikini briefs, awaiting your answer . . . can't wait to get my hands on that gorgeous body . . . no distractions like the club . . . just two adults who are starting to make a deep connection.
 
I can't help but get tingles just at the sound of your voice, as I take a small sip of my water, before hearing you say to follow you, why am I so nervous... maybe because I've never went home with anyone from the club before, maybe because I haven't been with a man in so long, maybe because I wasn't used to being romanced... I don't know.. but I want it to stop, I do not want to disappoint you.

The sound of a hot shower turns me on so much, or maybe its just the fact I am thinking of you running your hands along my hot, wet, naked body, and I doing the same to you. She wondered if he knew how hot he sounded saying that he needed to feel the hot water beating down on him, she wondered how sexy he would look all soaped up standing before her, she realized her breath had caught in her throat.

Alan I thought, even your name sounded sexy... or maybe it was just everything you said sounded fucking sexy to me. She looked at him at the mention of her safe word.. it felt as if he could read her mind, or read her body language at least.

I watch you making yourself comfortable, relax Angel, relax I have to remind myself once more. ''Sorry, I don't know why I'm so nervous.'' I finally say, the first actually long sentence I have said all night. I look up at you as you speak, it's like you know me, I feel. I smile kindly when you lower the lights. I'm a professional dancer, why do I feel so unsure of myself with you? I wonder the question to myself.

Watching you remove your shirt, had to be one of the most erotic things I have ever watched... and I let out a low sigh of pleasure. I looked at you, and it was evident of the passion and the want and need in my own eyes. I stand there watching you as you walk away, had I ever seen a more handsome man, I think to myself.

When you reappear removing your slacks, I once again seem like I lose my words... ''Please undress me.'' I whisper softly, this time I walk towards you, a little shyly before I take your hands in my own.. wondering if this was acceptable to you, after all I hadn't asked you for permission... I turn my back towards you and place your hand at the zipper on the back of my skirt, I want you to know that I want you to touch me, I need you to touch me, and I need you to know that I want this...
 
Sensing some discomfort in you, I realize that you are probably carrying over some of the tension that naturally falls over everyone at the Club. As you turn you back, placing my hand on the zipper of your skirt, "Angel, we're not at the club anymore. We are two adults who have chosen to spend this time together with no rules, no protocols . . . just us." Kissing the back of your neck and shoulders, I untie your halter top, allowing your breasts to be released, I can see you nipples are already hard.

Still moving my lips back and forth on your shoulders, then down your back as I reclaim the zipper on your skirt and slide it quickly open, watching it fall in a pile at your feet. "Time for that shower, Angel? Quickly slipping my briefs off and following you into the bathroom, into the shower that has more than enough room for two.

Probably not quite like any shower you have ever been in . . . shower heads on three walls, hitting you from every angle. Still sensing a degree of shyness in you, I pull you back against me, your back against my chest, my cock finding a nice fit in the crack of your ass, I reach and around and take your breasts in my hands. "Take a deep breath, Angel. I have no expectations, no demands . . . just the two of us together."

Once you seem to relax, I grab the body gel, "I'll get your back first." Squeezing a large glob into my hands, I start with your shoulders, working my way down your back, skip over your tight butt, and on down your legs, making sure that every little bit gets to feel my hands. Finishing up on your backside, I take plenty of time to lather up your butt, running a finger down that crack and putting just the slightest pressure on that sweet opening back here.
 
All of this was so very new to me as I try and control how nervous I feel, I know I am safe, deep down I know I am safe... but this is the first man I've been alone with since Mike and the last time I was alone with him, it didn't turn out very well.. no now wasn't the time to think about that. I shake off my nerves and focus on your hand at my skirt, just the slightest touch from you has my nipples hard, and my pussy wet all over again.

I look back at you slightly, I understand what you are saying... and I know you are right. I couldn't help but to bite my lips at your words.. and I gently nod my head. When you kiss the top of my shoulder I find myself leaning into you, god but you feel so good being this close to me. When my breast are free, it is evident by my hardened nipples just how badly I want you.

Your kisses from my neck to my shoulders, down my back, make me shiver in excitement, I wonder if you can tell the effect that you are having on me. I watch as my shirt pools at my feet as I step from it carefully. She bites her lip and smiles at him, at the mention of the shower. Seeing you naked, actually able to really see you causes me to moan once more as I look at you, following you towards the bathroom.

I looked stunned at your bathroom, its beautiful and massive, just like the man before me, you hear me let out a sigh, but my sighs definantly are not meant for just the bathroom, I wonder if you realize just how undeniably sexy you are. I close my eyes for a moment enjoying the feel of you pulling me against your tight body, your cock resting against my firm ass.

When you take my breast in your hands my moans instantly fill the shower.. just from such a simple touch. I do as you say and take a deep breath. Theres so many things I want to say but again, being naked near you I am already losing all of my senses and words just do not seem to form.

As you tell me you will get my back first, I turn so I can look at you I need to see your naked form, the water bouces from your body the sight of you wet and gleaming, causing me to bite my lower lip in awe. Each touch causes me to moan, to sigh, to whimper, I am once more soaking wet for you, as I gasp, your touch is tantalizing to me.

I moan and tense ever so slightly when your finger is at my tight rosebud, but then I quickly relax once more... I am already on edge.. and I want to touch you as well, but I remind myself to be patient, just be patient Angel.
 
Once the water has rinsed all the soap from your butt, I lean in and plant a kiss on each cheek. "OK, Angel, are you ready to do my back? I can't wait to feel your hands on me. I can imagine the emotions running thru you right now . . . and also the anticipation of getting your hands on me. You can't hide that from me very well. Have the feeling that this may take a little while . . . and that your hands may stray a bit from my back.

Handing you the body gel, I turn and face away from you, "Go for it, Angel!"
 
If you only knew how crazy you were making me, how incredibly hot I am all over, I wonder can you feel it, the heat coming from my skin. I moan deeply when you kiss each cheek of my tight ass. I am so ready to do your back and do much more, the anticipation of touching your body with my hands making you all soapy and sexy, I bite my lip and moan, I just can't help it.

And I can't wait to have my hands on you. Its as if you know what I need, what I crave, what I yearn for in this moment. The emotions are all over my face. I shiver a bit thinking of touching your slick, soapy wet body.

When you hand me the body gel my hands slightly shake in excitement, as I first run my nails along your back, thinking to myself strong, sexy, god if his back turns me on how the Fuck will i react to the rest. I then start to apply the gel to your back massaging it in along the way, moving down touching the back of your legs... Wondering if you run.

Again so many things I just don't know, I need to touch more though, I gently turn you around, being bolder then I usually am, when you turned siguck in a breath of air. "Fuck." Escapes my lips as I once more realize how sexy you are. Stop gawking I think to myself. I lean up I can't help it, I have to taste you, taste your lips on mine, feel your tongue probing my mouth our tongues playing with one anothers.

And I do just that before pulling away from the passionate kiss, I run my hands along your chest, to your stomach to your Now hard cock... I take you in my hand and slowly start to stroke up your cock with my soapy hand.
 
Pretty clear where this is headed . . . to the bedroom and a long night of love-making. As your soapy hand closes around my cock, the gel provides just the lubricant that you need to glide up and down the shaft and increase the intensity of my erection. "Damn, Angel, that feels incredible." Taking your other hand in mine, I wrap your fingers around my balls, my entire body reacting with a jerk that lets you know the effect you are having on me.

Leaning back against the shower wall, I can't remember a shower as erotic as this . . . yeah, I've had a few naked bodies in here with me, but none of them ever gave so much of themselves in wanting to satisfy me like Angel is right now. No wonder I never developed any emotional attachments to any of them . . . and I'm beginning to have feelings for Angel that go beyond just the physical act of fucking. I am beginning to sense a connection of two personalities.

I know I could stand here forever, feeling your hands and fingers giving me pleasure . . . and with just a touch to the back of your head, your mouth would engulf my cock and drain my balls once more tonight . . . but I want more than that right now. Reaching down, I take your hands in mine and lift you to stand in front of me. Wrapping my arms around you, your hard nipples pressing into my chest, your lips instinctively come to mine.

After another passionate kiss, "Baby, I need to be inside you. I need to make love to you." Shutting off the water in the shower, I slide back the shower door and grab the towels, handing one to you. As I dry off, just watching your body as you do the same, my cock stands firm, anticipating the night ahead . . .

Hanging my towel on the rod, I grab your hand and lead you to the bed, grabbing and tossing the covers to the foot and watching your naked body crawl on the bed, rolling onto your back with a smile that says, "Fuck me now, we'll make love later."
 
I have never wanted a man more then I want you in this moment, I think to myself, I know I shouldn't I have already told myself a long time ago, no more relationships for me. I need to feel your skin against mine, but with your cock in my hand as I slowly start to stroke you, all I can think of is how much I want to please you... how much I want to satisfy your every whim, your every need.

I blush and smile at your words, thinking that your cock feels just as incredible in my hand. I shiver when you place my hand on your balls, so full of your hot cum, as I lick my lips, my heart racing inside of my chest once more.

Being in here with you, in this luxorious shower had to be one of the most erotic sights on my life, your soaped up cock in my hand, your tight balls full of cum ready to explode for me, my nipples hard and erect for you, my pussy dripping soaking wet. I am in this way over my head I think to myself, then again it was possible to have a strong sexual connection with someone, was that what this was, or was it more... no she could not let it be.

I wanted my thoughts to slow down, I didn't have to label anything for all I knew this was just a one time thing...

I lean in towards you, I need to feel contact with you again, to feel your body against mine, my hand never wavers from your hard cock. Again it is almost as if you are reading my thoughts once more and you pull me close to you once more, my hard nipples now smashed against your chest, our lips pressed against one anothers once more, my tongue dances along with your own, as I moan into the kiss.. oh how I need you so.

Hearing your words was like music to my ears, cause I want you inside of me so back it almost hurts, I need your hard cock deep inside of me. I blush.. it had been so long.. and even then, I knew with you it would be different, more passionant, more everything.. you bring feelings out in me that i've never really thought about before.

I watch you as you turn the water off, the water dripping from your body. "Your so hot." I blurt out and my face turns bright red from embarrassment, who says that I think to myself. I kind of look to the floor as I dry myself off.

I can't wait to have you inside of me I muse to myself, I need it, I want it.. I need you in my tight pussy... but at the moment, slow and sweet isn't what either of us need... the passion and the lust has taken over me.. and I have clearly lost all of my senses. "Take me, Alan... please take me." I managed to gasp out.
 
I think we both want to same thing right now, Angel." No need for foreplay here, we had plenty of that at the Club and again in the shower. You are so fucking wet and my cock is hard and ready to fill your tight pussy. Crawling between your wide open thighs, the moisture clearly evident on your swollen lips; I can only imagine how hard you clit is right now.

Cock in hand, I lean in toward you and part your lips with the head, stroking up and down, probing a bit until I find that clit, swollen and erect, ready to be stimulated. Leaning over you, I kiss your belly and trace my lips up your chest, suckling at you nipples as my cock makes a slow penetration . . .

Finally, balls deep inside, I grind down pressing your ass against the bed, no way I can go any deeper. Our lips meet, tongues thrashing back and forth. I feel your arms reach up and wrap around my neck, holding me tight against you. Damn, I want to prolong this as long as possible, but that's not going to happen.

As your legs wrap around the back of my thighs, I start thrusting back and forth, feeling your pussy muscles grabbing at my cock on every stroke. Eyes locked on each other, "Don't hold back, Angel, let me feel your pussy cum all over my cock." You are going to learn that I always try to make sure my partner cums, before me if at all possible. I love to hold my orgasm back until you cum, then I can let go and cum with your pussy coating my cock with your cum and still throbbing around my cock.
 
Last edited:
She knew he was right, they both wanted and needed the same thing. I can barely contain my need for you, my need to have you filling me, you wrap my legs tightly around me as you Fuck Me with your long hard cock. I lick my lips as I look up at you. I watch you my heart pounding as you crawl between my legs.

I sigh softly as I meet your eyes once more.

Seeing your cock in your hand ready to find my pussy is such a turn on I let out a low growl of desire and need. When your cock touches my sensitive clit I slightly gasp the feeling so sudden sending shockwaves know more through my entire body. I moan deeply as you kiss my tummy and then lead up to my chest, I moan letting you know just how turned on I am by you, by how much I want and need you.

I gasp out in pleasure when your cock fills me balls deep as you press me into the mattress. I open my mouth to you my tongue finding yours tasting you, you taste so good, the taste of you is intoxicating. I need your skin against mine, as I wrap my arms around your neck, I need to feel you as deep as your cock can go inside of me.

I moan deeply, Fuck you feel so good inside of me, I never want this night to end.

I wrap my legs tightly around your thighs pulling you more against my tight pussy, it feels so damn good, my moans are louder, my breathing spending up. Hearing your words is so hot to me as I moan my nails digging into your back now. I'm not used to being able to cum first, I am used to holding myself back, but you have given me permission at least for the night.

I moan deeply and feel my orgasm ebbing closer and closer knowing I can no longer hold back, ass my orgasm washes over me in waves, causing my nails to dig harder against your back, my legs to wrap tighter around you, my pussy clenching onto your hard cock.
 
No question at all about when you cum . . . nails digging in my back, legs tighter around my thighs, your whole body lifting off the bed to meet each of my thrusts, and the feeling of your pussy grabbing at my cock is unbelievable.

Arching my back as your orgasm explodes over both of us, I thrust once more into you waiting tunnel and explode . . . spasm after spasm of hot cum flooding your pussy. Once the initial intensity eases, we both hold onto each other . . . lips finding each other for more passionate kisses.

As our breathing begins to slow, I roll onto my back, pulling you on top of me. Love the feel of your full breasts mashed into my chest. I can feel the combination of my cum and your sweet nectar flowing from your pussy down my cock and balls . . . damn, baby, that is hot.

Looking up at you, "Were you planning on spending the night, or do I need to get dressed and take you home?", I ask with a big smile on my face!!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top