bi-curious female for same

Hello lovely ladies.... :kiss:
I'm looking forward to my next FF experience. I've only had a couple experiences and the one was when I was too drunk to really remember. :( Threesomes/foursomes are nice but would love to spend time with her alone.... ;)

Would love to caress her breasts while we kiss passionately.... mmmm :devil:

I am looking forward to my first FF experience. But doubting now that will ever happen. I'm too shy & wouldn't know the first thing of how to find someone. Hmmmmmmm. Any suggestions?

Stormie64 said:
I am looking forward to my first FF experience. But doubting now that will ever happen. I'm too shy & wouldn't know the first thing of how to find someone. Hmmmmmmm. Any suggestions?

Sign up for the tour and come join us meeting all the ladies on the East Coast. ;)

why thankyou ;)

pm me anytime hun if you want to exchange ideas :devil:

Mrs FC

mmmm, glad to see the naughtiness continuing in here :devil:
Stormie ... nice to meet you!.. There's probably a sexxy bi girl on this website in the Kansas area that would luv to spend some naked time with you

kendra084 said:
mmmm, glad to see the naughtiness continuing in here :devil:
Stormie ... nice to meet you!.. There's probably a sexxy bi girl on this website in the Kansas area that would luv to spend some naked time with you

Hey someone not far from Denver, hmmm should we drive together to the East Coast? :D

mishelie said:
Hey someone not far from Denver, hmmm should we drive together to the East Coast? :D

And the East Coast will welcome you all with open........ :devil: ;)

mishelie said:

I think that idea sounds deliciously fun :p

kendra084 said:
mmm caressing as you drive ... then more fun in the motel room @ nite ... yummm

As long as you promise I can return the favor........and caress you..... :kiss:

Is it just me or is it getting hot in here? :devil:

Remember, it will be my first time........Be gentle. Then again, maybe not. I am soooooooo naughty! :D

Hey sexies.. so glad you all are having fun... sorry i have been elusive... experience some euphoria of late thanks to a very special someone.. o-g i wonder who that could be??
Hurry up and get back home!! :rose: :kiss:

Stormie64 said:
Is it just me or is it getting hot in here? :devil:

Remember, it will be my first time........Be gentle. Then again, maybe not. I am soooooooo naughty! :D

start slow .. then get real naughty :devil:

I missed the ballparks??

brandylyn1973 said:
East coast is so waiting for.... :kiss: :rose: :heart:
Hey Brandy! I go to Bermuda for 1 week and you start a tour including my 2 favs: baseball & bi-women! Ah man, did I miss the whole thing or can I jump in? Especially with Sexy Kendra on board *sigh*- BTW Kendra like the new pic. Brandy-still can't figure out how to make file small enough when trying to attach pics, always messages me file too big. Any suggestions? I'll catch up on yours until I figure it out LOL

Back