bi-curious female for same

back from the beyond

Ladies.. mymymy have we got this thread goin or what.. sorry i had to miss out on the fun earlier... go to my thread and see what froggies do... :p

Just checking in to see what yummy things have been going on... looks like I missed a bit but it's a good read!

me just checking in to say hello and show my luv and affection for the amazing women on this board.... i think one very particular lady deserves a :rose:

Wow, what a thread. It seems to have become one of the bisexual female hangouts here at Lit. Anyway, I'm bi but hubby won't let me experiment (boo hoo). I've felt guilty as hell for wanting more but now I figure screw it, so I'm here to give you other lovely bi ladies the eye and maybe get up the nerve to PM some of you.

p.s.
Feel free to PM me for chat.

thats a very sexxy pussy you have there in your AV Ivy :)
along with hot boobs and sexy legs and gorgeous heels and and ...

ill say again - great thread and such sexy women,
:kiss: to you all

Mrs FC

Have you asked him to? My request was just that simple... the hard part will be finding someone to participate. :)TRP

jo_love_pink said:
How can I get my hubby to have a 3sum with another girl

hello lovely ladies.. just cummin by to say hi.. been elusive.. but it's that pesky responsobility thing again... anyway.. all you sexies have fun tonight, alaw w/o me special evening w/ special someone.. who is not my hubby :devil: :rose: :kiss:

*peeks in, wonders if canagal ever thought this thread would take THIS direction, then wanders out, thinking, "so many hot women...so little time"...* :catroar:

brandylyn1973 said:
hello lovely ladies.. just cummin by to say hi.. been elusive.. but it's that pesky responsobility thing again... anyway.. all you sexies have fun tonight, alaw w/o me special evening w/ special someone.. who is not my hubby :devil: :rose: :kiss:

Hmmm lucky girl I would hope. Missing you here right now though Brandy. :kiss:

hey ladies just keepin us alive on page 1 here.. perhaps play a little later this weekend.. luv ya ladies...

so sweet of you mish... :rose: :heart: :kiss:

Back