bi-curious female for same

sweetgypsy said:
With anyone who wants to see them!! ;)

Ill go first then YOU HAVE TO DO the same ok!!

wearing=blue jeans white t shirt grey thong glasses

your turn!

Last time I pleasured myself was this afternoon to some very sexy pics sent bya damn sexy girl!!

You??

the other day in the shower fantasizing about a very sexy friend and what I want that sexy friend to do to me!! :devil: ;)

sweetgypsy said:
the other day in the shower fantasizing about a very sexy friend and what I want that sexy friend to do to me!! :devil: ;)

Describe that sexy friend nd what she would do to you in that shower!!

hot sexy brunette on her knees tasting my dripping juices with that hot, horny tongue!! :p :p :p

I confess.........

I am a lil buzzed right now............& reading this hot ass thread.......it's making me want to play................too bad it's only with my toy. Darn :p

hey sexies.. that little bit of sweetness reminds me that i have a phon ecall to make to that very special lady i can't wait to see for the first time... :devil:
gotta love the spice in this thread now

What am I missing

Wow ladies you have taken this thread to a whole new level, love it Sweet and Filly. Note to self check this board more often. :p

kendra084 said:
hi and welcome !! glad to hear you are hot for women ... I'm sure you'll luv it when you get to experience one ... or two ... or more ! :devil:

as for the avatar .. you need 100 posts before you can put one up .. so get posting girl !!

Whew, that's a lot. Thanks for the welcome! :)

mishelie said:
Wow ladies you have taken this thread to a whole new level, love it Sweet and Filly. Note to self check this board more often. :p

Love when U join in gf!!

dare ya

Filly Gal said:
Keebs/womenrhot check your pms and go for it!!

ok FG! T-shirt, athletic bra, double string bikini, can't seem to go to the gym with thong LOL, windpants, and socks. Boring!! Gotta catch me at nght

keebs said:
ok FG! T-shirt, athletic bra, double string bikini, can't seem to go to the gym with thong LOL, windpants, and socks. Boring!! Gotta catch me at nght

Vital stats gf!! need to add those!!

pardon me!

Filly Gal said:
Vital stats gf!! need to add those!!

5'3", 130 lbs, 36C, 28-30, 36-38? Haven't done these in a long time. goin by clothes size. not posting as link FG, sorry

Back