Slay

Duncan entered the room and saw that Annalise was talking to someone. He heard from outside that they were discussing the rouge werewolves and vampires. Duncan returned a smile at Annalise. " Am I interrupting something here? " Duncan asks
 
" No come in this is pack alpha Malcom Oleander Malcom this is Duncan." Malcolm looked at her like she had lost it and said " He is a hunter Annalise...Are you sure we can trust him? "

Annalise nodded " I made an pact with him Malcom he's fine"
 
Duncan had been expecting to be met with hostility by these vampires and werewolves due to his job profession. " Don't worry I'm here to help hunt these rouges" he said to reassure Malcolm that they are on the same side here
 
Malcolm grunted in response and gave her a look that said careful. She stood between them and filled Duncan in on the plan of things and how they could gets view inside of the places with drones.
 
"So we scout them out see how many there are and then what attack them?" Duncan asked after hearing what Annalise tells him
 
Annalise nodded and said "I neutralize them. It's when they are in a trance like state so no attacks. I'll give you both special headphones so you aren't affected and ll transport us all to to the abandoned jailhouse. I'd need a bit of both of your energy to do that but not much."she said
 
"Alright okay, so should we use these drones to start scouting straight away then?" Duncan asks. " Also what are you going to do after you neutralize them?"
 
"I'll lock down the facility and our soldiers will be there as well. They will want a fight and we will be prepared for that. But also some may be confused and scared then I can help them and explain things about their new life and what they are and maybe let them into my coven. I'm sure Malcolm is willing to do the same. I would have to detox the rougues and get them used to bagged blood and animal blood to curve the hunger.teach them to control the blood lust. For the difficult vamps I will hold them in my dungeon and they will have to face council".
 
"Alright so capturing all the rouges that we can and no killing" Duncan thinks about this for a minute, a mission involving rouge vampires and werewolves and he wasn't killing them but helping them. He then wondered what his bosses would think of this and him. " Okay lets do this" Duncan says
 
They all gathered downstairs heading into separate cars and Annalise told Duncan to ride with her. Some vamps were of course weary of him he was a hunter but others just followed their leaders order knowing she wouldn't do anything that would put them in danger.

They arrived about 5 miles away and Annalise said "The run begins now! We are five miles from the location. It is likely they have spread through the wood starting here and the vehicles are close enough you can get back to and far enough they won't hear us coming. Tread lightly. you know our kind and you know that we have good senses so mask your scent ...stay aware and be safe I want you all back home with family for the holiday."she nodded and they all headed out rubbing drift on their necks and arms to hide the smell"
 
And with Annalise's big speech all the vampires speeded away along with the werewolves. Duncan just walked he had no chance in hell of running as fast as the others, he knew Annalise would just transport over to her position.
 
Malcolm sped off with the wolves and her security and she stayed back with Duncan as he started walking. She smirked and looked over at him walking over and grabbing his hand "You didn't think I'd let you walk the five miles right? I'm strict but not cruel" she grinned transporting them.
 
"Yeah I was hoping you would. Otherwise I would miss out on everything" Annalise then transports herself and Duncan to where most of the vampires and werewolves are all gathered.
 
Annalise nodded signaling they could send the drones up first to look inside. She knew he could handle himself but She made sure to stay close to Duncan in case of surprise attacks and watched Malcolm as well seeing as that was one of her closest friends.
 
"So are those drones you normal intelligence ones or they have some interesting tricks?" Duncan had used and seen a fair amount drones that had lots of different purposes.
 
"They track movement,audio,video and location so if anything goes on in there well know about it Duncan were going to land two on each corner of the roof top"
 
"Alright nice, Shouldn't take too long I gather" the drones get set into place rather quickly and start to track and tape.

A few minutes pass and already there is some data collected about the rouges in the building.
 
Annalise watched the video feed carefully looking for their way in . She spotted a side door and she said that she would transport inside open it and they would file in.
 
"You sure that's the safest way in?" Duncan asked feeling a bit worried about Annalise going in, which was... odd of him to feel like that
 
Annalise looked shocked he was worried about her and she nodded. "We can't get inside if I don't Duncan those are old doors and they blocked it inside with a metal latch. I'll be quick"she said transporting inside
 
Before Duncan could say another word Annalise gone. He watched on the video feed and she appeared and quick as a flash she lifted the latch but the he saw a rouge vampire appear on the feed. He looked up and saw that all the vampires and werewolves quickly launched themselves into the building and Duncan quickly followed behind them
 
Annalise saw heard the rouge appear behind her and charge toward her and she side stepped quickly making him run into a wall. She saw her team and Malcolm's piling on and she smelled both were and vamp as she expected.
 
Duncan finally managed to arrive through the doors. He saw a full on fight with bodies going everywhere with strong force and punches and kicks happening at a fast rate. Duncan felt kinda useless as he stood there looking around.

Up until he got tackled unexpectedly into a wall by a vampire. His training kicked in and he fought back giving a kick to the kneecap and an uppercut to the face followed by a few more punches and kicks. The vamp was on the floor in no time, which Duncan was a bit surprised about, most are usually stronger
 
Annalise fought a few rouges attacking at once knowing she was powerful. She was able to fight them off and chanted some words knocking the rouges out and neutralizing them. She panted trying to catch her breath "let's find the hostages"she said
 
Duncan saw Annalise take down a vast majority of vampires by herself, impressive he thought. "They are probably upstairs down here seems to be clear" Duncan said to Annalise. "Come on" he run up the stairs to the second level.
 
Back
Top