(Closed)

Rati wanted to make more out of it then it was and forced herself to just shrug when Kalki allowed Matt, the human, to pet him. As far as I knew other then me, Kalki touched you, you didn't touch him. She had kind of been hoping to hear the cute little hiss that he gave out as a warning but was pleasantly disappointed. It surprised her that Rati liked that Kalki liked him, it must be a sign of some sort but she didn't know what it meant.

"The prisoner dare to question me?!?!" Rati raised her voice slightly mocking offence before crumbling into laughter. "In truth I don't know what I'm going to do with you. I've never met a human like you and have never been put in the position of holding one." She hadn't really planned anything beyond this, which was new for her. "I don't really want to put you in a cell then again I don't know if I can trust you or my crew to leave well enough alone in a room of your own."

When Matt leaned back and stopped petting Kalki he nipped once at Rati's ear and disappeared. She was willing to bet he was going to cause trouble but everyone, no matter how much they bitched, loves that palulukan and would put up with him. Rati didn't care, as long as she was Kalki's favorite and fell asleep with her she was fine sharing.

Back to his questions. Rati shook her head yes. "I have no need of your things." She simply put wondering if now was a good time to tell the human that his drop ship was in cargo and that she had lied about it being blown up. "And if or when your people come for you as long as they don't put up a fight we'll give you back. I'm not an animal." The word animal had a little more heat to it then the rest of her words but she had been called one by a human before and she didn't like the term. "If your people don't come for you then we'll drop you on a human colonized planet and that'll be that." Rati rolled her shoulders and head. "But I plan on keeping for for a while more." This cloaking system he had on his ship sounded useful and she would get Vilas to take a look at it. Maybe with a hand from Citra and overhead help from Jagmi they would be able to find it and inter-grade something on a larger scale into their systems. Plus she felt like there was something that Matt wasn't telling her and she would keep him as long as it took for him to tell her.

"But that still leaves me with a problem as to were to put you." She wasn't sure what part of her told her to bunk him her her quarters but it sounded like the best idea. All quarter doors as well as ward doors were personally DNA scanner locked and she would be able to lock her door solving the problem of keeping her crew away from Matt and Matt away from her crew. "If you're done then I'll show you where you'll be staying." Rati stood and threw her plate in a keeper sealed bag for later and pointed to the burner for trash and emptied her cup before putting it into the dishwasher along with her fork.

Rati wasn't sure of how the human saying went about honey and vinegar but if she wanted to know something and Matt hadn't already told her she was going to have to be honey and gain his trust. There was also the fact that she hadn't yet even asked about the human forces, where they were, how large were they and where their supply docks were and that again was something she had a feeling she was going to have to earn. Nobody liked to give up secrets for nothing. Rati just wondered what she had that would be able to tempt the human into telling her.
 
Matt watched as Kalki vanished into thin air which he found pretty cool. He laughed softly along with Rati after she mocked him. "Well like I said before I doubt they will be looking for me anytime soon so looks like you'll be stuck with me for a while. And even if they did I doubt they would put up a fight for me they'd probably just leave me, I'm expandable."

After hearing her talk he wondered where he would be staying. Probably in some dark cold cell in the brink. He nodded and stood up following Rati and put his dishes into the dishwasher then turned to follow her. "Well thank you for the meal I appreciate it." Turning to take one last look out the window into space before they left the room.
 
Rati wanted to tell him that she rather liked that no one will be looking for him soon but instead she said, "In a war no one is expandable. If you were part of my crew where wouldn't be anything that I wouldn't to to save you." Nothing more that she wanted to add she left the mess area assuming that Matt would follow.

When she got to the elevator she held the doors open and wait for the human. The entire time thinking how he would react when she told him he would be bunking with her. Pressing the button to the top deck she waited for the smooth quick ride before the doors opened to a small hallway. There was a set of door and because she never locked her doors she just walked towards them and they automatically open.

As part of the private sector of the flotilla ships were build mostly on the dime of the captain/commander and her crew members. If you wanted your room to be bigger, you pay for it. If you think you need holoscreen projectors it's wasn't going to come out of the captain's pocket. It was both a perk and a drawback to personal ships. Of course when Rati was finished with her contract and honorably served her time she was allowed to take her ship. Most would gift it to the flotilla but Rati already knew she would walk out with her crew and her ship and not feel one oz of guilt.

When the ship was done there was little left of Rati's family money but she hadn't just built a ship, she built a home. And like a home her quarters was a little more then what she needed. Walking in thru the hall way opened the doors to the far left and your first view was of a small dining table and a large window. Under the window a self until as well as a bottom to top shelf unit to the right of the table. To the left of the door way were two smaller shelves and a desk and chair. Across the desk was a small seating area with a plush chair and foot rest and another window. Under this window was a couch. Walking past the desk and seating area you reach another door to your left. These doors lead to Rati's weapons, armor and other fun little gadgets, she called it her toy room and besides those doors was was a rounded side table. Across from the toy room was another window with a shelf until and a lounger with another round side table. Lastly you across thru an arch way that makes the bedroom. It holds a queen size bed under the last window and kick back chair across the bed. The last door opens to the bathroom complete with an oversize shower with a bench, a sink and closed in toilet.

"If you don't like it I have a dark noisy holding room on the lower desks near the engines." Rati said as she walked into her quarters. Putting aside the weapons factory she bought out to arm this ship, she was most proud of this room.
 
Heading into the elevator and then when they started going up Matt was a little confused. Usually brinks were down on the lowest possible floor. 'Where is she taking me?' He thought to himself as listened to the bings as they past every floor until the elevator slowed and then stopped the doors sliding open. He was confused at first when he saw the hallway full of the same doors and knew that was the personal bunks because it was the same on his ship.

Matt followed her closely and through the door into what he assumed was Rati's quarters. He looked around at first at all the furniture in the room, from the dining table to the desk and the loungers. Her room had lots of windows too so no matter where you were looking you had a great view of the stars. "Wow nice room you got here" He said knowing that she had to pay for anything than the standard bunk you were issued by the commander, was the same on his ship and just about every other ship ever invented.

"So you are going to let me stay in here?" He asked almost in a confused tone as he scratched his neck. Walking over to the window by the couch he glanced out at the stars. No matter how he was feeling or what was happening to him this always made him feel better. Even being held prisoner, which wasn't turning out to be that bad, it made him happy.
 
"Thank you." Rati said simply as she hide the rush of pleasure she felt at someone else's feeling about her quarters. "Having this many windows installed drove Achal crazy as we were building her but we compromised with a override button in the helmsmen cockpit. I have a bad habit of leaving them open all the time."

She shrugged a lazy lift of her shoulders. "Like I said if you don't like it I have a noisy holding area down in the lower decks. I can't guarantee that you'll be left alone." Rati had to talk to Vilas many times about harassing the humans from the other side of the door. He liked his little jokes he said. Each holding room was self contained so that if we needed to space it, we could. It has never been done on this ship before but it didn't stop the cook from messing with the environmental settings. One hour it would be in the low teens, the next it would be in the hundreds. Then the sprinkles would be turned on. Followed then my sirens when the lights were off and you were sleeping. Or if the siren wasn't on all the lights would be and the thin blanket and pillow aren't thick enough to block the light.

Rati warmed him of Vilas' pranks just encase he was thinking about switching out. Matt would be the first person other then here to sleep here but there wasn't much of a choice here for him as she didn't know if she could trust him with a room of his own quite yet. "The couch there pulls out a make a pretty comfortable bed. And the remote is here." She picked it up and turned it on and the empty wall space between the two shelves behind the desk turned out to be a tv. Nights when she wasn't feeling good she was pull out the bed and curl up and fall asleep watching tv. She had always teased Citra for the vice but on sick bummy days she saw the worth in it.

Still she gave him the quick tour of the place figuring that he would pick her place over the holding cell. "Dining table, desk, seating area, toy room which is locked at all times, my room and the bathroom right there."
 
Last edited:
"No I'll definitely stay here over a holding cell. This room is amazing." He said as she gave him the tour of her place. "This is way better than my quarters back on my ship. So I'll get to stay in this room with you as long as I am kept your prisoner?" He asked wondering if this would be a one night thing or if she was nice enough to let him stay there the whole time. Thinking to himself how she had everything in her room once he saw the shelf turn out to be a tv.

When he saw how big the shower was he had the urge to go take one. It was also because after working the mines he had become a little dirty and would like to clean off. "Do you think I could use the shower later? Although I don't have a change of clothes I would like to wash up at least." He didn't want to start asking for too much, he was still a prisoner after all.
 
"You sure because I don't want to feel like I'm forcing this on you." Rati made a face as she teased him.

Sizing him up she nodded her head to the bathroom. "You can take a shower now and while your'e doing that I'll get you some clothes." He was near enough to Jagmi's size that it should be fine. In fact she was pretty sure that shirt was his and it fit him nicely. "There's a bin to the left of the door, that's for dirty clothes. You can toss you're stuff there."

Rati turned to leave the room but thought of something. "You're welcome to anything and everything in the bathroom, all I ask is that you leave the second drawer to the right of the sink alone." She may have called her arms room her 'toy' room but her real toys were in that drawer. When she reached to door she stopped again. "Towels are in the closet and there should be extra toothbrushes as well as other stuff you may need. And if you don't like my soaps too bad. Suffer with smelling pretty for a while." With everything said and done with Rati left the room, locking it as she did.
 
"Alright thank you" Matt said as he turned and headed into the bathroom closing the door behind him. Pulling his shirt off right away, tossing it into the bin, and looked in the mirror. The bruise looked like it had gotten worse and was right in the middle of his toned torso. "Pretty good shot" He said to himself as he opened to closet grabbing a toothbrush and turned towards the sink. Glancing down at the second drawer to the right of the sink. Leaving it alone for now he brushed his teeth.

Slipping out of his boots he kicked them to the side of the room and pulled off his pants tossing them into the bin as well followed by his boxers and then his socks. Now completely naked he turned the shower on the hot water all the way up and just turned the cold water know a little bit as well. While he waited for the water to heat up he looked at the drawer she told him not to look in and his curiosity got the better of him. Pulling the drawer open he was now looking at various dildos and vibrators and he saw enough closing the drawer. 'Does get pretty lonely on ships like this' He thought as he climbed in the shower and stepped under the water.

Matt was pretty lonely but had his encounters on his ship. There was a strict no relationship rule between anyone on his ship because his CO thought that would get into the way of focusing on missions and such. This didn't stop the girls on the ship for using him just as a sex object, Once they realized he had the biggest cock on the ship they came to him for the most and quickest pleasure and then after they acted like nothing ever happened between them. Matt found it a little weird but didn't complain because he was getting sex out of it.

Standing under the hot water for a couple minutes just letting the water run down his body and relax him. Then he reached for the shampoo and opened the bottle taking a smell of it, not a scent he would have picked but he couldn't be icky in a situation like this. Washing his hair he rinsed it and then grabbed the soap and smelt the girly scent and then continued to soap up his body before stepping under the water to rinse off. Staying in there for a few more minutes he finally turned off the water and reached out and grabbed a towel. After running the soft fabric over his skin to dry off he wrapped the towel around his waist and walked past the foggy mirror to open the door slowly walking out back into Rati's quarters wondering if she was back yet.
 
"Don't you make towels look ever so hat and fashionable." Rati has just gotten back and tossed about a week's worth of clothes at Matt. If she got her way her would reach for the clothes and drop towel. "Jagmi even had unopened packs of boxer briefs. I didn't know what you wore but that's all he had. Vilas wears boxers but I don't think he would help you even if I gave him a direct order." She sighed, she need a l,and based mission soon. She had an itch she need scratching.

She had to give it to the human, he looked lickable there with his hair wet and water droplets on his skin. With hungry eyes Rati watched a water droplet gather on his shoulder and roll down Matt's body and got absorbed by the towel. She was spending too much time with Kalki she muttered to herself under her breath as she turned away from the man.

"I don't know what human's do on their ship during down time but we like to play games. Solve riddles and other mind puzzles. I don't know if you still play them but we enjoy the old earth day video games. We also have a training area complete with a simulated danger room. I'm pretty sure Achal has a dirty hide and go seek fuck game that I could load up for you." Rati had played it before it wasn't too bad but she had all the things the girl in the sim had. What she wanted Achal didn't make. Poor sport.

Again her eyes traveled over Matt and she had to fight the want to raise his lust for her own needs.
 
Matt set the clothes she tossed at him down on the nearest table and looked through them piece by piece. There was assorted t shirts and pants all that were his size. "Thank you" He said turning to her and catching her eyes scanning his body. He saw that look many times before so he knew she was checking him out. A smile came over his face as he grabbed a plain white t shirt and black pants ripping open the bag of boxer briefs and taking the top one. He went back into the bathroom and got dressed, hanging the towel over the shower.

He would be lying if he said he hadn't played hide and go fuck before, but it wasn't for him he preferred real sex over simulated sex. As he left the bathroom he was pulling the shirt over his body, just like the shirt before it fit his body tightly showing off his muscles. "Well after the long day I just feel like relaxing." He told her as he walked over to the couch and plopped down on it stretching out his arms along the back of it.

He then turned to look at Rati wondering if she was attracted to him as her eyes were showing. Matt just flashed a smile at her as he thought how his crew members would kill him if they saw him getting along with a Zeltron like this. He didn't care though there were only a few appearance and physical differences they were the same.
 
Rati saw the cocky smirk and knew that he had seen her checking him out. It didn't bother her, pleasure from any form was never looked down upon by her people. Because of the ability to read and project emotions anything and left you and another person glowing was likely to span over anyone you met and would make that person's day better. Negative feelings on the other hand was treated much differently and seen as the most offensive kind of rude.

The look he gave her and the smile he flashed narrowed her eyes. "You looked didn't you." She didn't make it a question, even thought is was because she already knew the answer to it. Rati figured he would have the moment she told him not to and it didn't bother her. In fact she wanted to push it further and see what he would do later on tonight. Oh-

Sexual relations on a Zeltron were allowed as long as it didn't interfere with the mission and it was the most popular ways to work out tension the night before a big run. But even with that freedom she never got with anyone from her crew. They were a small group and while they should have at least three to five more members on a ship this big they were fine filling their days with more work to busy themselves with thoughts other then pleasure. It was another reason everyone had quarters on different parts of the ship. It gave you privacy when you wanted alone time with yourself that a release of pheromones couldn't hide when you had someone sharing the same bulkhead as another zeltron.

And it was because of that reason that every night before she went to bed Rati spent alone time with herself to take to edge off the hunger. That hadn't at all crossed her mind when she invited Matt to stay with her. She wanted to pretend that she had the control to not do that as part of her night time ritual for the entire time he was bedded in the same room as her but she knew better. Maybe it would become part of her new shower ritual. The thought was hallow and only the slightest bit helpful. She liked doing it in her bed where he could fall asleep right after words in the relaxing hazy of a powerful climax. And with that thought another problem. She was loud, very loud when she climaxed and if she had to be quite and mindful of her surroundings it would dull her buzz.

Stuck with too many problems and not enough answers that she could agree with she went over to her desk and filled out the logs and happenings that had happened so far today. Spins automatically logged everything with it's VI watch systems but writing with pen and paper would help Rati clear her mind.

"There are book and every shelf you see." She passed the information over to Matt. "Or you can do what I do and just watch the stars." All the windows extended and curved up a little into the overhead so that when you sad under them you could sit back and watch the passing space without craning your head to do so.
 
'How did she know?' He thought to himself as he wondered how she knew. "Sorry I can be very curious at times. I also know that it can be quite lonely on a ship like this" Hoping he didn't say too much with that last part. Following her with his eyes as she went and sat down at the desk. That was when he got up and walked over to one of the bookshelves scanning through the books he didn't find anything he was interested in, he wasn't a big reader anyways.

Now heading over to sit on the lounger facing the window he gazed out at the stars. "I wish my room had a view like this" Matt's quarters on his ship had only one small window and the location of his room meant it overlooked mostly just the rest of the ship and some space could be seen if you look up. Rati's room was perfect he could just gaze out while relaxing in the chair. "So I gotta say I never thought I wouldn't mind being held prisoner. I don't care how long it takes them to find me as long as it stays like this."
 
"Curse of every species." Rati said shrugging it off that he had looked into drawer. "I guess." She flipped over the log book and continued writing. "But it helps that we're move of a family here then just crew-mates. That-" She nodded her head towards the bathroom. "Is the only flaw to having brothers versus lovers." She chuckled dryly laying her pen flat on the desk. "Do you have the same problem?" She touched the tips of her fingers to each other and brought then up to her lips as she watched Matt.

"Oh for 569K or more this could all be yours." Rati's voice mimicked the game show hosts she often heard as she worked to fill the empty noise. "But for all it cost I would pay that and more if I had to do this again." She was strangely glad that he thought that. "As long as you don't let it get out that we treat our prisoners like 5 platinum customers we'll be all good."

"Couldn't find a book you liked?" There weren't many that were in English but enough that if he liked to read he surely would have found something. She tried picking up her pen and finish her logging but she was getting restless and it had noting to do with the lack of things to do- or maybe it did have something to with nothing to do. She smiled at the thought and gave up with paper work.

Pushing back from the desk she walked into her room and behind her let down the thin drape that acted as her door. She didn't care about nudity but she didn't want Matt to feel uncomfortable. While Rati changed she heard the telltale scamper of her little pet and when the drape flapped open for a flash she knew that, like a creeper, Kalki was there watching her. He was like a dog who smelled bacon and always just magically appeared.

"Feel like sparing?" Rati asked with Kalki draped over her shoulders. She had changed into a one piece suit. "I'm having a problem sitting still and I know you said you wanted to relax but-" She lifted her shoulders and head a hiss of complaint from Kalki. "I don't take to relaxing very well." She told him as she leaned against the locked door of her toy room.
 
Matt smiled back at Rati and watched her until she disappeared into her room behind the curtain. Turning his attention back to star gazing he began wondering how sex with a Zeltron would be like. Since that thought popped into his head he had trouble shaking it until he heard a light scampering sound and looked over just in time to see the drape moving and knew it was her pet Kalki.

Matt's eyes widened when she emerged from her room wearing the one piece suit that he thought was very attractive. It showed off her sexy tight red-skinned body and all her curves. She was one of the most beautiful things he ever laid eyes on and he was definitely attracted to her.

He laughed softly when she first asked the question about him sparing with her and then stopped once he saw how serious she was. "You want me to spar with you?" He knew she could probably handle herself well in a fight but he never fought or sparred with a girl before. He figured whats the worst that could happen and stood up. "Alright I suppose I could go easy on you" He said jokingly.
 
Anger flashed on Rati's eyes when he laughed at her. It didn't help when he followed it telling her that he would go easy on her. "We'll see." She smiled evilly. He might be stronger then she was but she was stronger then she looked. And while he might have reach and size she had flexibility and speed. She recalled the days before she held rank and remembered the training all zeltrons went thru. On the wall by the dining table was her award from her ground fighting skills and the smile on her face grew.

The first time she had met Vilas he was even more cocky then he was now and when she had brought up sparring with her he had all too quickly agreed. Achal had known better as he was her father's best friend and had watched her grow up knew of her skill. And like the man that Vilas was he charged her thinking that his size and strength would overpower her. Expecting it she quickly moved to the side and tipped him moving over his body and pinning him in a pretzel within the first few seconds. He laid under her speechless and grasping for air and defeated tapped out. After that he was able to best her a few times but the score till this day was still 11,596 to 6,275 to Rati.

She lead the way as she exited her quarters and called the elevator to take them to the second to the last deck. The ship had five decks and the fourth was built for the sole purpose of training and physical activities. When the doors opened there was a long hallway the dead ended to the sim room. The first door on the right was the weight room equipped with every machine you could want or need. The second door was another work out room where you would find all the cardio equipment. The weight and cardio room were actually the same very large room but with just two doors on either side. The third door was the steam and sauna room with a fully equipped massage area.

The first door on the left was mirrored with a bar around all sides at different heights. There were mats folded against the far corner and rigging lines hanging overhead. Other then the pool/hot tub, which was the third door to the left, this was her favorite room. She used it to spar and dance and work her acrobatics skills. And with all the mirrors she was able to see her every flaw when she trained.

"Here we are." The doors opened with a slight hiss and showed a darkened room until you steeped inside when the light would then come on. Walking in Rati pressed a few buttons on the wall panel and the mirrors fogged over and changed to show a ring of trees making it feel like they were in the middle of a meadow. Another command and a cluster of trees disappeared and showed what looked like double doors to a closet near to where the mats were. Inside was dummies, padding for the body and dulled weapons.

"I like to start off with stretches, hand to hand for a few rounds and then weapon of choice." Rati informed Matt. "Any objections?"
 
Matt didn't really feel like sparring with his captor but he already agreed and he wasn't one to back down. So he followed her out the quarters and into the elevator than into the big mirrored room. It was just like the one that was on his ship but didn't turn into a simulated meadow when needed. He watched he open the doors and head into the equipment room.

Having been in multiple fights Matt knew how to handle himself in a fight. Until he knew how skilled she was in a fight he was going to take it easy on her. Then adjust his skills if needed all depending on Rati's skills. "Alright sounds good to me." His specialty was sword fighting, it's what he usually practiced on his own ship. He began to loosen up and stretch in the corner of the room he was nearest to.
 
"Great." Rati was pumped and she wasn't sure if it was because she was facing a new opponent or if it was because she would have his body pressed to hers. Either way the smile on her face was happy. Knowing the appeal of her body Rati took the bar closest to her and positioned her body so that Matt could watch her stretch. With her left foot on the bar she bend her body over her leg. Bending her knee tightened the muscle and she switched feet once she felt the warmth in the first leg.

She used the bar and then moved to the floor making sure that her ass and breasts were always pointed at Matt to give him the best view. Distraction was the best weapon that a woman could use and knowing that she was being looked at gave her power. Being a zeltron it also heated her blood and made her damp. When she was all stretched out she shook her body and rolled her shoulders once more as she swiveled her head.

"Ready?" She whispered with a seductive smile. Placing herself across from Matt she planned on circling him, leaning the way his body moved and wait for him to attack. She would under play her strengths until she felt comfortable with his and then show him what she could really do. Images of the human pinned between her legs made her shiver and she couldn't wait to start.
 
Matt grabbed his right ankle and pulled his leg behind his body holding it there for a few seconds before releasing and repeating with the other leg. The whole time watch Rati closely as she stretched. He wasn't sure if she was showing off her body to him on purpose or not but he was enjoying the show. She had a nice round ass, one of the best he ever seen, wasn't to big, it was the perfect size. Her breasts looked amazing as well as she showed off her cleavage. He was too busy staring and watching Rati that he forgot to go through his usual stretching routine.

By the time Rati stood back up and took her ready stance across from him he had only done those couple stretches. Matt nodded in response to her question and took his ready stance. He was looking forward to feeling her body against his while they sparred. He began to circle around her holding his arms out ready to counter any move she made. Waiting for her to make the first move so he could get an idea of her fighting style.
 
She watched him watch her and cracked up laughing. It seemed neither of them was going to attack first. Rati laughed and dashed foreword, this was after all just a game to her and she was anxious to see what he would do. She was sloppy and open everywhere and there was more then enough opportunities for him to react.

As she moved she wondered what his weapon of choice was and how she would fare against her nine section whip. It wasn't a weapon that many people used but with her skill set it fit her well.
 
As Rati charged Matt he was able to counter her easily from how sloppy she was he was hoping this wasn't her true fighting style because no one would be able to defend themselves like this. He pushed her arms out to the side and wrapped his arm around her neck moving behind her so he had her in the sleeper hold but didn't tighten his grip on her. Their bodies pressing against one another her ass pressing against his groin as well. His main fighting style was Jujutsu since he grew up watching old samurai and ninja movies as a kid he wanted to learn how to fight like them.

He was looking forward to the weapons round so he could show off his Japanese swordsmanship, the art of the samurai, with the katana. He was also deadly accurate with a throwing knife, he could hit a bulls eye from about 150 feet away. Using a kanabo he was also very proficient in taking down an enemy. On top of all of that he was a great marksman with any gun know to man. Having lots of free time in between missions he would always be in the firing range or training area practicing his combat techniques.
 
Rati's ass pressed against Matt's groin arching her back and wiggled. He didn't tighten her hold but it was firm enough that she could feel the strength and muscles in his arm. It was exciting in more ways then one but as mush as Rati wanted to play against the human body holding her she needed to get rid some of this pent up energy.

A quick circle step with her outside leg would pull against Matt's arm and leave her facing him and to his right. A quick kiss was placed on his cheek as she took hold of his left side and pressed in. While at the same time Rati's outer leg stepped between his from behind and keeping her footing balanced she bent her knee. Dropping her body while she still had a hold of him would unbalance him and from there a quick strike to the back of the knee and she was free and him hopefully on the ground.

She followed thru with everything until it came to the strike and the bring down. Instead she twisted her body placed herself at his back, patted his butt and spun away. Rati was smiling with a playful gleam in her eyes. Sparring with anyone else was so serious but she was having fun with Matt, playing more then training and it was just what she needed.
 
Matt tried to hold her but once she started moving she slipped through his loose grip and spun around as she kissed him on the cheek and then followed through with her next move he smiled at the fact that she was playing with him. Matt kept grinning as she slapped his butt and spun away. "Pretty nice move"

He said as he started moving around in circles again with his arms out in the fighting stance. He figured he would have some fun with her too. Moving in quickly he countered her strikes and then did a quick leg sweep knocking her down on her back and move in between her legs holding her legs in the air, his groin pressing against hers. "I bet you like this position huh?" Matt said with a devilish grin as he kept holding her down with most of his strength.
 
"I have a few of them." Rati grinned looking like the cat that ate the canary.

They moved in a circle again and just watched what Matt would do. In a turn of a few seconds they exchanged a few hits, both blocking and returning then truly attacking. She met him strike for strike until he swept her feet out from under her. He was quick and while Rati was nearly hundred percent sure that she could have moved before he got a good hold of her she wanted to see what he would do.

Rati laughed and with a lift and twist of her lower body had her legs free. "Baby I'm a Zeltron, there isn't a position that I don't like." She giggled moving her groin flush against his. This had to be the best sparring event in her life and it had only just started. With her legs free she bent them up and towards her head and hooked then under Matt's neck and pulled up in a choking manor. He would have to move his body up to get free and that would in turn give her enough space to get free. Which she did the moment he moved.

Using her flexibility even more to her advantage released him only to quickly tangle him in her legs again. This time with her on top and his face to the ground. There was no contact of their groins but Rati enjoyed pressing and rubbing her breast on his back.
 
"That's good to know" He said with a wink while holding her down then was caught off guard by her legs wrapping around his neck. After trying to pull her legs off from around his neck he realized he had to move in order to get free this let her struggle free as well then before he knew what happened he was on his stomach and she was on top of him. Feeling her breasts against his back was the only good thing about this position.

After a few seconds he reached behind him over his head to try and get a hold of Rati. Finally he grabbed her shoulders and using all his strength and letting out a grunt he pulled his arms back down forward causing her to get flung over his shoulders. Quickly he got back up on his feet and waited for her next move. "Your not the only one with some good moves" He said with a smirk.
 
"Never said I was." Rati had felt the strength in Matt's body and seen it's evidence in the way he flung over over his body and they were just being friendly. As much as she had started this just wanting to spar somewhere it had turned into something else and she felt like she was wearing too much clothes.

"Weapons?" She asked nodding towards the set of closet doors. She wondered what he would pick and while the whip was her favorite she was seriously thinking about favoring a simple stretch of rope. It sounded like a lot more fun. The image of tying him on the ground and teasing him or of him tying her made her shiver and her hips swayed to the idea.
 
Back
Top