:) Do you think i'm sexxy? :)

ok now back to the hot and sexy Kittycatslut. love your pics so far!!!!
 
Nice to see the kitties standing by each other. Now if we can get you in the same photos... (Uh oh; does that joke make me a douche? I hope not. Didn't mean to be.)
 
Last edited:
That joke does not make you a douche... hah.
And gmorning to you scuttle, ah maybe I shouldn't be bantering with the fans in here.
I sha'll take my leave :)
 
That joke does not make you a douche... hah.
And gmorning to you scuttle, ah maybe I shouldn't be bantering with the fans in here.
I sha'll take my leave :)

She seems to have disappeared, so I don't think we're interrupting anything.

That said, I've subscribed to and lurk in your thread, as well, so I could just as easily wander over there and banter, too.
 
You got my curiousity... peaked! :devil: :D

Enjoy LIT... look forward to more nautiness!! Where u from??
 
Yes I think you're sexy, hot, and very stunning. would love to see more, will be waiting to see what comes next.
 
oh yeah.....you have serious potential to drive me crazy....:)
 
Quick answer

...yes. you are absolutely sexy.

More involved answer....You are going to be very popular if you continue to post. In fact, seeing your mailbox is full already, you are quite the hit. Hope to see more, this is a great start. Welcome to Lit. Thanks for sharing.

(I am intrigued by the profile, hope we can catch up when you have time to clear it)
 
Back
Top