New Pictures of a Busty Brunette

A floral corset for Easter Monday....

attachment.php

Attachments

• brit_corset2.JPG
    brit_corset2.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 840
If it ever needs a break, the corset I mean, my hands would be happy to step in :devil:

Why, thank you :eek:
I'm truly honoured. Admiration is a wonderful thing, especially when you know you've earnt it. :rose:

I think you have earned it, with courage, grace, and humility, you have earned it three times over.

Even if I were allowed, I'm not sure I could have your courage. You reveal yourself with an elegance and grace, and you are humble in how you approach the subject of yourself.

Admiration is not something I come by often, even in a surreal imaginary world like this.

A floral corset for Easter Monday....

attachment.php

What a lovely treat for a Monday morning, better than knocking back an earl grey! Your striking eyes remain a firm favourite but corsets look fantastic. Certainly you look twenty times better in it than I would! :p

Ask you anything? ANYTHING? That's like handing me a blank cheque :p

I think you have earned it, with courage, grace, and humility, you have earned it three times over.

Even if I were allowed, I'm not sure I could have your courage. You reveal yourself with an elegance and grace, and you are humble in how you approach the subject of yourself.

Admiration is not something I come by often, even in a surreal imaginary world like this.

These are gorgeous sentiments and to have them expressed towards me is more than a little surprising but means ever so much.

Thank you. I don't really have the words right now to adequately express my gratitude but please know how much your words have touched me.

And I'm sure you're just as courageous as I might be. Courage takes many forms. We're all brave, a lot of the time we just don't realise it. :rose:

Thank you. So much.

What a lovely treat for a Monday morning, better than knocking back an earl grey! Your striking eyes remain a firm favourite but corsets look fantastic. Certainly you look twenty times better in it than I would! :p

Ask you anything? ANYTHING? That's like handing me a blank cheque :p

Thank you, lovely, corsets are one of my favourite things to wear. I like what they do with my...assets.

giggles

And I'm pretty sure that whatever you might choose to ask, it'll be worth hearing.

winks

These are gorgeous sentiments and to have them expressed towards me is more than a little surprising but means ever so much.

Thank you. I don't really have the words right now to adequately express my gratitude but please know how much your words have touched me.

And I'm sure you're just as courageous as I might be. Courage takes many forms. We're all brave, a lot of the time we just don't realise it. :rose:

Thank you. So much.

*smiles*

I only say it how I see it.

I'll be admiring from my little perch. :kiss:

Well you say it, and see it, beautifully! :rose:

Maybe we're just kindred spirits in some obscure way I can't make sense of.

We are definitely sisters in the fondness for pain, when properly applied. That gift we share, and I often feel some odd, light hearted kinship to submissive people, although I don't know if you are submissive by nature or not. It's my guess though

Maybe I haven't properly stalked you. :)

We are definitely sisters in the fondness for pain, when properly applied. That gift we share, and I often feel some odd, light hearted kinship to submissive people, although I don't know if you are submissive by nature or not. It's my guess though

I do find it interesting that the line between pain and pleasure can blur when it comes to sex. Quite a few of the women I've been involved with over the years have enjoyed pain to a greater or lesser extent. It all baffles me personally but there was no denying that they received a heightened sense of pleasure from it. Kind of curious how that particular kink was discovered.

I do find it interesting that the line between pain and pleasure can blur when it comes to sex. Quite a few of the women I've been involved with over the years have enjoyed pain to a greater or lesser extent. It all baffles me personally but there was no denying that they received a heightened sense of pleasure from it. Kind of curious how that particular kink was discovered.

All I know is that it was drawn out of me with skill and deep love, but I don't want to hijack this lovely thread...although I could, and easily. I am a devoted masochist.

All I know is that it was drawn out of me with skill and deep love, but I don't want to hijack this lovely thread...although I could, and easily. I am a devoted masochist.

I definitely don't want to derail this thread, I love her pictures and open dialogue. But the topic does interest me, would love to know more, I'll have to fire over a PM about it. But appreciate your comments. Funnily enough I've never met any guys who were into it. Mind you, can't imagine many of my friends casually admitting to that :p

I definitely don't want to derail this thread, I love her pictures and open dialogue. But the topic does interest me, would love to know more, I'll have to fire over a PM about it. But appreciate your comments. Funnily enough I've never met any guys who were into it. Mind you, can't imagine many of my friends casually admitting to that :p

I'm open to a PM. :) or a good thread on the topic. Some ofthe threads I've seen on the subject are in territory that is fraught with arrogance of opinion though.

Feel free to stalk at your leisure, lovely.

winks with a giggle

And your guess would be right.

I'm open to a PM. :) or a good thread on the topic. Some ofthe threads I've seen on the subject are in territory that is fraught with arrogance of opinion though.

Please feel free to discuss it here if you'd like to. It's a subject that I think is relevant here and one I feel I can contribute to...however minutely...

grins

My interest and enjoyment of pain is a relatively new development in my sex life. I've always been submissive, always, but for me the stronger element was by far the psychological side of it all. The act of submission itself, if you like.

Now though, thanks to some wickedly wonderful people becoming major parts of my life and opening my eyes to new things (including Mr Brit's realisation that he was actually more Dominant than he realised!) pleasurable pain is a large part of the whole experience for me.

Last edited:
Back