Women that enjoy watching (or listening) to a man masturbate

Ladies
Thank you for confirming this. I just love the thrill of storking for women. THe best time was at a cfnm party when there were 4 ladies that made me get hard and go down over a 4 verylong hours. I was so horny i didnt know if i was coming or going (pun intended).

At the end i had to stand before them and wank for them slowly under their direction. They denied me and told me to stop about 8 times all the while talking to me and directing me. When the time came to finish off they had me lay on the floor so that when i did erupt my cum finished on my chest chin and shoulder.

For me it is knowing that you are enjoying it and looking into your eyes and hearing you talk to me. God i love it

If you are interested in seeing please please please let me know.
 
Great thread. I would love to perorm for any ladies with audio or cam. It makes both sides very hot.
 
being watched is a big fantasy of mine and always has been for some reason...hasn't happened yet, but I can't wait for the day that it does.
 
What is most fun and sensual is having a relative watch...a sister or cousin. And they always want to reciprocate which is also awsome.
 
I have always wanted to share myself with someone who was interested. Being watched is such a fantasy of mine.
 
Curious , do any of the ladies enjoy participating verbally or on cam while watching a man ? :devil:
 
ladies

any of you sexy ladies want to watch, hear, or help me jack off to you and your pics let me know. I love being watched while doing it... I usually get hard after I cum because of it
 
yum
but if I didn't know him I wouldn't want to be in the same room
(but I like watching thru windows)
and if I do know, then yeah I love it!!
 
sausage fest!!!!!!

I think all us guys can see whats happening here. start some thread about women listening and watching each other masturbate and watch the posts flood in. if you want to talk to most women you have to go to thr bi-women thread ......Ha!! The ladies all know its true...dick is just not all that fashionable anymore.

btw just joking....kinda

to all the women that still love men god bless ya!

I am going to watch some lesbo porn now
 
I masturbated for a girl near me a few weeks back. She and I never IMd sexually but she saw me shirtless and liked it. I told her I'd let her see more if she wanted and she said yes. Soon I was fully nude and stroking my hard cock for her approval. At the end I shot my cumm all over my body and let it drip everywhere while she watched. She told me she wanted my cock and would let me shoot all over her body next time, so it seemed to have gone well.
 
Ladies, tell them how much we love it...

I love it when I can see your cock get hard in your pants... and then when I tell you its okay... that I want to see you touch yourself... and you reach down and rub the outline of your cock through your pants... whew!
 
I love it when I can see your cock get hard in your pants... and then when I tell you its okay... that I want to see you touch yourself... and you reach down and rub the outline of your cock through your pants... whew!

mmm I have a nice thick stiff one here encased in my boxer briefs.....want to see?
 
mmm I have a nice thick stiff one here encased in my boxer briefs.....want to see?
Got a nice big tent going? You, my beautiful friend, have been been hard for a long time now... what are you going to do with that nice stiff thick one?
 
I love it when I can see your cock get hard in your pants... and then when I tell you its okay... that I want to see you touch yourself... and you reach down and rub the outline of your cock through your pants... whew!

You should have been watching when I read this post, then! :rose:
 
well works for me
and if you watch me play what would you like to see?

I don't know about anyone else but I would love to watch you from laying back and starting gently with your fingers wetted from your mouth and progressing to your favorite vibrator to get you rolling one after another.


Saber:kiss:
 
I enjoy having a lady hear me. Knowing that she's aroused, knowing that my arousal, my voice, my emotions are arousing her. It makes me more verbal wanting to, and knowing it's arousing her more.
 
Hands down! There's nothing sexier! It is the hottest thing a man can do...in my eyes! Glutteral moans, sharp pulls of air into a strongly tightened jaw, the admiration men give to themselves is captivating!
 
Hands down! There's nothing sexier! It is the hottest thing a man can do...in my eyes! Glutteral moans, sharp pulls of air into a strongly tightened jaw, the admiration men give to themselves is captivating!

Mmmm, I wish you'd watch me.
 
Back
Top