Sex dolls

hilton1958

Literotica Guru
I'm looking for feedback and advice.
For a while now, I've wondered how much fun it might be to fuck a sex doll. My wife is going away for a week in a few days time, and these sort of breaks from everyday married life are always an opportunity for a feast of self indulgence and lots of masturbating for me. So now I'm thinking of buying a sex doll to play with while she is away. The thing is though, because it will be disposed of before she returns, I'm not about to spend a lot of money on it, so it will have to be of the fairly entry level inflatable type.
My question is, are they actually fun, or are they a big let down, I'd like to hear from guys who have used them. PM me if you don't want to post openly.
Also, any tricks and ideas which might enhance the experience?

Last edited:
I'm looking for feedback and advice.
For a while now, I've wondered how much fun it might be to fuck a sex doll. My wife is going away for a week in a few days time, and these sort of breaks from everyday married life are always an opportunity for a feast of self indulgence and lots of masturbating for me. So now I'm thinking of buying a sex doll to play with while she is away. The thing is though, because it will be disposed of before she returns, I'm not about to spend a lot of money on it, so it will have to be of the fairly entry level inflatable type.
My question is, are they actually fun, or are they a big let down, I'd like to hear from guys who have used them. PM me if you don't want to post openly.
Also, any tricks and ideas which might enhance the experience?
If you go through the HOV lane, make sure the seatbelt is fashioned.

Thanks guys, you've been most helpful and informative, I may as well have asked my dog.

I never had used a sex doll, but from my perspective it will be really uncomfortable, unnatural and mood-breaking. The ones I saw don't look very good. Even those RealDoll things.

I never had used a sex doll, but from my perspective it will be really uncomfortable, unnatural and mood-breaking. The ones I saw don't look very good. Even those RealDoll things.

Thanks for your input, you are probably largely correct.
I guess my main object is to experience something new sexually, so I might change my mind when I get to the sex shop and buy something completely different.

Just get a fleshlight. Less expensive and you might even convince the wife to use it on you later.

Just get a fleshlight. Less expensive and you might even convince the wife to use it on you later.

Actually, a genuine flashlight costs much more than an entry level inflatable. Anyway, I already have something like that, and yes, the wife has used it on me. :)

Sorry, Hilton. Not laughing at you, but I figured this would bring out the creatures of the night in droves.

Good luck with your search.

Sorry, Hilton. Not laughing at you, but I figured this would bring out the creatures of the night in droves.

Good luck with your search.

It's ok, I just felt like I'd kinda put myself out there, and was being ridiculed instead of finding answers.

It's ok, I just felt like I'd kinda put myself out there, and was being ridiculed instead of finding answers.

No, man, that wasn't ridicule, just good-natured chat.

Go post the same thing on the GB for ridicule...you'll stay in the fetal position for weeks.

No, man, that wasn't ridicule, just good-natured chat.

Go post the same thing on the GB for ridicule...you'll stay in the fetal position for weeks.

LOL! Exactly!

I don't understand the appeal sex dolls. Unless your kink is fucking a corpse. But hey, whatever turns you on...

So the wife is away for a week and you want to spend $5,000 on a sex doll, right?

I can think of better things to do with $5,000.:eek:

Ah...blow up type. I don't see the point.

Back