finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first morning to sleep in, my holiday begins today and I was so looking forward to waking up later. However, I woke up early from an incredibly sexy dream. My hand travelled straight to my bottoms and the dampness greeting my fingers was so warm and slipery I immediatly felt a rush of warmth through my whole body. I am laying here in boxers and a tank top longing for expert hands to help me with my sliperiness.

Continuing my dream into a fantasy and sharing with you is turning me on...

Sometimes I love touching over clothes as the texture adds to my arousal, this morning they need to come off!

Come play with me! So very very damp, so very very aroused ..

And kissing... I love lots and lots...

My neck... Aching for soft lips and little nibbles

Now I need two hands....

Xoxo

That's one steamy string of posts. Thanks for the sensual imagery. :kiss:

I don't know how you do it but you know exactly what to do to turn me on. I think I could give you want you want with roaming hands. I'm kind of good at that. ;) The goal is to set every nerve on fire.

Ooooo, just caught up in here. :) I so love when you get into your naughty, horny moods.

Sexy new pics!!! Love the landing strip. :)

My first morning to sleep in, my holiday begins today and I was so looking forward to waking up later. However, I woke up early from an incredibly sexy dream. My hand travelled straight to my bottoms and the dampness greeting my fingers was so warm and slipery I immediatly felt a rush of warmth through my whole body. I am laying here in boxers and a tank top longing for expert hands to help me with my sliperiness.

my gosh you are one extremely sexy woman :rose:

Such a lovely image and and an equally sexy story.

You M'Lady are just amazing :rose: Is it bad that I would like to hear you climax? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back