Petplay

I'm not confused. I was under the impression that when someone pm'd you and asked questions regarding bdsm and what current interests I had that I could be honest and share them. I'm not confused. It was a first post and forgive me for reaching to feel a little comfort from others that have the same desires as I am still learning to recognize them for myself and to not be ashamed. **It's people like you with sarcastic attitude and remarks that make other people closed off from being open to experience sexuality

I'm not confused. I was under the impression that when someone pm'd you and asked questions regarding bdsm and what current interests I had that I could be honest and share them. I'm not confused. It was a first post and forgive me for reaching to feel a little comfort from others that have the same desires as I am still learning to recognize them for myself and to not be ashamed. **It's people like you with sarcastic attitude and remarks that make other people closed off from being open to experience sexuality

Why would you post about your IM experience in a petplay thread? I started and continue to follow this thread because I'm interested in petplay, NOT IM slave play.
Start a thread about that yourself and then maybe someone will give a fuck. How's that for sarcastic?

Okay so back to the subject- I am spending the weekend at DomCon, yesterday there was a pets demo and a ponies demo-- fun!

Now in my opinion, playing around as a pup would be more fun than watching someone crawl around an obstacle course with his mistress strutting beside him. But they were obviously having a lot of fun doing it!

Okay so back to the subject- I am spending the weekend at DomCon, yesterday there was a pets demo and a ponies demo-- fun!

Now in my opinion, playing around as a pup would be more fun than watching someone crawl around an obstacle course with his mistress strutting beside him. But they were obviously having a lot of fun doing it!

Ooh... Sounds fun :devil:

Switch

I searched and came up with only a couple OLD threads so I thought I'd start a new one for people to share fantasies, experiences, events, etc.

Obviously I'm into kittenplay. Yes I like to dress, be pet, wear bells, and get frisky at night, among other catlike traits.
I stole this from a guy who has a group on Fet. He describes different cat and dog personalities. But this is me EXACTLY!
"* __Feral Cat__- The Feral Cat is harder to explain, Feral Cats have been hurt or are so wrapped up in their own goals of not being hurt that they have formed a neurotic fear of closeness, they avoid attachments and have great difficulty opening up and allowing themselves to grow a true loyalty to others. The Feral Cat is not easily trainable and may not appreciate the company of humans. It is not very trusting by nature, but if you can gain its trust and begin to work through its apprehensions, fears and emotional scars, you will have a companion who will be with you through anything, and who will place itself in danger (that other breed may not) to stand up for you. The Feral Cat may never really be totally domesticated and it usually takes a long time to make it truly tame. Due to a Feral Cat’s deep desire to please its true Master they seem to not mind being dirty as much as the average cat and appreciate dirty play, this makes the Feral Cat well suited to a Master with exotic and raunchy tastes and it is very similar to the Wolf Dog Breed as well as the Pig Dog Breed to a lesser extent. Surprisingly, the care of a Feral Cat is not particularly difficult, when provided with a soft place to sleep, food, fresh water, and a good Master the Feral Cat will quickly become the loyal pet you want. It will not jump through hoops for you the first day you meet him, but with care and patience it will one day be what you want it to be. Like the War Cat, the Feral Cat may need a firmer hand at times to remind it of its place, but one must keep in mind that if you mistreat the Feral Cat, it will not forget. Very unlike the War Cat, through long term aggressive treatment the Feral Cat will not learn discipline, it will only learn to fear and despise you."

I may be a pet switch because one of my fantasies is to own a young, hot, show pony. He wouldn't like me dressing him in pink tack, hooves, and feathers but he'd suffer through it to please me.
Ponyplay is something I always thought looked silly but when I think of putting on my tophat, tails, boots, and using my crop on my show pony it gets me going.

Ohhhhh want!
c135705f.jpg

Okay, I just got the oddest image. I hope this isn't because I saw Puss in Boots (horrible movie by the way). What if you were a kitten with your bells and collar but you rode the pony and you had the whip in your hand, guiding your trusty steed as all great cat lords do?

Okay, I just got the oddest image. I hope this isn't because I saw Puss in Boots (horrible movie by the way). What if you were a kitten with your bells and collar but you rode the pony and you had the whip in your hand, guiding your trusty steed as all great cat lords do?
Yes! why not!

Play between the hubs and I has been an evolution: bondage, discipline and sadomasochism. Through this venue sex transfigured into primality for me first, him second. Occuring naturally, I described a real time fantasy (after the session) which encouraged my gusher: (accompanied by other TMI activities) Kentucky Derby, him as my horse. He laughed and named himself number 9. Feeling that clarity was necessary, I relayed that it was actually the freedom experienced which caused such a huge release. WTF? wrote his facial expression.

Humiliation, delicious--an offshoot of our consented sadomasochism.

Blindfolds? Integral for him. Growing more comfortable and secure in his role as submissive he spoke poetry last night. "I visualize a stallion. Strong and independent, a horse needs to be blinded so it doesn't spook." Sounded like a song to me, and I'd never before realized the full force of his depth capability: humiliation morphs to humility.

He's a switch, heh. Another primal personality emerges when the right buttons are pushed.

*pulls out her old friend photoshop* I miss digital art.. I'll do it :). Give me a few moments, please!

Not my best work, but enlarged the left eye is a little funky. But, I did change the color... though It's been so long since I've used the dang software I've forgotten most of my old tips and tricks. Hope this is ok, but I can do something else, if you'd prefer :)

GreeneyedKitty.png

This is a topic that has intrigued me for years. It doesn't hold particular fascination for me on a personal level but I suppose I would oblige a partner to some extent who had such fantasies.

My Mistress seems to enjoy some sort of "pet" references. She likes the idea of having me wear horsey tail butt plug and makes references to things like the stable ponies from the Beauty series... I think the ideas excite me mostly because they seem to excite her if that makes sense.

Admittedly though I think I would love to feel her bare ass and pussy on my back that I've seen pics of and read about with horsey play...

What is it about this all that gets you Dominants going?

*grins*

I saw this last night, and I'm normally not a picture-sharer. However, I couldn't resist..

542562_10150931831642149_457378631_n.jpg

pet play has fascinated me ever since a friend introduced me to it.

i had just come out of a half-serious relationship and felt a but crushed. this friend and i had previously talked about erotica since she learned i wrote a couple of stories. she told me about some books she had gotten into recently by a woman called Penny Birch. in particular she was into the books about ponyplay. to be honest i'd not really encountered petplay before and it seemed a little ridiculous at first but the more she described the books the more it intrigued me. she lent me a couple of her books - "A taste of Amber" and "Penny in harness" - and i soon began to imagine how i'd feel in such a situation.

she knew i erred on the submissive side and she managed to get out of me the idea of becoming someones dog appealed to me. we embarked on a sort Mistress/pet relationship and the next time i saw her she put a dog collar on me that she picked up from a pet store and made me drink from a dog bowl. we didn't really go much further with it face to face. she gave me tasks and over the phone or online she'd tell me to do things as well as reinforcing to me the behaviour a human-dog should have, particularly a submissive one!

unfortunately something happened and we stopped talking, but i still get excited when i recall what we did

i have a big thing for horse riders in their riding gear, so the idea of being a human pony and being owned and used by someone in riding gear definitely gets me going!

i have a big thing for horse riders in their riding gear, so the idea of being a human pony and being owned and used by someone in riding gear definitely gets me going!

Oh yes! Dressage especially, the coat, top hats, boots, and tight breeches! So hot!

Last edited:
I am just about positive that there's a ponyplay group in the south of England. Try googling for it. :)

Petplay versus Furry... Grrr...

Apparently the people reading the submissions aren't very familiar with petplay/cosplay. I submitted a story yesterday and while most of my stories take FOREVER to get accepted, this one was less than 24 hours! And the moderator changed my category from BDSM to Non-Human.

I'm very, very, VERY mad...

My pet character is no furry. She's a human with ears woven into her hair and a BUTT PLUG for a tail, which is removed and reinserted several times in the story. I'm upset, because now I feel like they didn't even bother reading it (and I was rejected once because of spelling errors for crying out loud! Apparently if your copied words from MS Word make the contractions like can' t, they have a fit....) and now it may post in the wrong spot!

So a tip to the wise if you're posting any petplay stories: let the moderator know in the notes that your pet is a human being.

ALSO

Any ideas on how to fix it before it posts??? I've tried to submit an EDITED version with a better note, but I doubt it will be fast enough. I'll be PMing Laurel also, but the last time I did that, I never got a response at all... SIGH.

Apparently the people reading the submissions aren't very familiar with petplay/cosplay. I submitted a story yesterday and while most of my stories take FOREVER to get accepted, this one was less than 24 hours! And the moderator changed my category from BDSM to Non-Human.

I'm very, very, VERY mad...

My pet character is no furry. She's a human with ears woven into her hair and a BUTT PLUG for a tail, which is removed and reinserted several times in the story. I'm upset, because now I feel like they didn't even bother reading it (and I was rejected once because of spelling errors for crying out loud! Apparently if your copied words from MS Word make the contractions like can' t, they have a fit....) and now it may post in the wrong spot!

So a tip to the wise if you're posting any petplay stories: let the moderator know in the notes that your pet is a human being.

ALSO

Any ideas on how to fix it before it posts??? I've tried to submit an EDITED version with a better note, but I doubt it will be fast enough. I'll be PMing Laurel also, but the last time I did that, I never got a response at all... SIGH.

That sucks, but remember its a free service. Take a deep breath and allow them some extra time, mistakes happen.

Back