An idea is forming...

Would it be hot to watch in a picture story a woman slimming down?

• Yes

Votes: 45 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonderful Photo

Sorry for the delay my lovely people, but I am back up and running! I pulled together this lovely pic for you with many more to come! Happy New Year all!!

All pictures are property of myself and my Master and are posted by His request

Absolutely exquisite

Happy REALLY early Valentine's Day!

Just a little sneak peak of what is in store for my special Valentine. Any volunteers?

Attachments

• Picture 21.jpg
    Picture 21.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture 23.jpg
    Picture 23.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture 25.jpg
    Picture 25.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture 26.jpg
    Picture 26.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 0
I'll volunteer for whatever as long as you're going to be sexy like that. :D

I'll volunteer for whatever as long as you're going to be sexy like that. :D

Hahaha, well, Mr. John, I think this thread is slowly becoming your own personal pleasure. Lol. I will be posting more tonight. Got some cute ideas. ;)

Hahaha, well, Mr. John, I think this thread is slowly becoming your own personal pleasure. Lol. I will be posting more tonight. Got some cute ideas. ;)

I hope I'm enough to keep you satisfied and inspired to keep posting your cute ideas.

I'm determined to make this sexy journey of slimming with you.

Sometimes even healthy eaters need a treat!

Attachments

• Picture 33.jpg
    Picture 33.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture 34.jpg
    Picture 34.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture 35.jpg
    Picture 35.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 0
I did not bother editing my messy house out of this one. Sorry.

BUT!!! I wanted to show off my sandals for this summer and the skirt I have been working to get into since last summer! It finally looks good!

Attachments

• Picture 49.jpg
    Picture 49.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 0

BUT!!! I wanted to show off my sandals for this summer and the skirt I have been working to get into since last summer! It finally looks good!

Very sexy. You have lost so much weight. I look forward to some outdoor ones when it gets warmer. x

Last edited by a moderator:

Skirt is certainly looking good on you.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks everyone! Now, I must ask for assistance on two things.

First, shoot me ideas for upcoming photos! I am taking requests! If it is too suggestive for Lit forums, pm me ad we can talk about it, maybe edit it or something to make it available.

Second, I am struggling with a repetitive menu. Foods I know are good for me, but even prepared differently are all starting to taste the same again. I need help keeping my calories down while increasing my protein, but somehow balancing them. Any tips, recipes, advice is welcome!

I should have my treadmill by the end of the week so progress will be improved! Have a sexy day all you wonderful

Got some cute new things from Hubby for Vday and can't wait to show them off. I will be posting pics tonight!

I have gone back up, but have not lost my determination! Trying some new tactics and will update everyone when I see results.

Got some cute new things from Hubby for Vday and can't wait to show them off. I will be posting pics tonight!

I have gone back up, but have not lost my determination! Trying some new tactics and will update everyone when I see results.

I can't wait to see them!

Sorry "tonight" became "some time this month". This is just one of many things I got! I will try and get more up this week when I get the chance to post. Thanks for bearing with me guys. The support means so much!

Attachments

• Picture 52.jpg
    Picture 52.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 0
That being said and posted, I would like to take a minute to update everyone on my ACTUAL progress. For those that may be interested.

I FINALLY got my treadmill. Started out slow, but I got in a whole 30 minutes today! I found a way to balance my desire for food and fitness by finding my favorite Food Network programs on Netflix and walking while watching them. I can enjoy how eye pleasing a dish can be without consuming the unnecessary calories and fat included. I feel so inspired and my goal is two hours per day while I watch "Chopped". Hahaha.

That being said, I will admit, I am still struggling with old vices, namely being sweets and fizzy drinks. I have been looking into alternatives, such as sparkling water with Mio, or flavoring my regular water with fresh fruit and herbs. I love this technique. Even despite this, I must give myself a little pat on the back as I have increased my daily water intake to at LEAST 54 oz per day. Which is a lot considering this used to be my average per month.

While I have my ups and downs and the scale has not moved much, my attitude has and I am starting to work with both my strengths and weaknesses making this a huge journey, more so than I thought it would be.

If you have read this far, I count you among my short list of friends and fans who have supported me and taken the time to let me know even on my bad days that this is only the beginning and that while I have a long way to go, I have also come so far. Thank you all for being such an accepting and loving and understanding community! I am amazed by the lack of trolls I had braced myself for and am overwhelmed to the point of tears for all you guys have given me. Thank you and have a wonderful evening!

Back