do you like to dress?

Panty wearer..

Only just started to dress and I love it. As soon as I put on some panties I feel like such a slut.... Would love to hear from anyone in Melbourne, Australia who would like to play dress ups... As only have a limited collection myself at the moment.
Oh and I love to show off. ;-) . Msg me if anyone wants to chat. :)

Very HOT!
which do you think is the best ? and maybe why ?

well not meaning to speak out of turn or anything.. hee hee :rolleyes::D
but i just love this one!
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1055542&d=1296105483
the sheer see-thru lace.. the sexy ankle straps.. and all that silky smooth sweetness in between!.. all looks absolutely darling.. :heart:

mmmm

I haven't yet, but I'd love to wear some sexy panties and I'm also into wearing diapers cause it makes me feel kinky and naughty, but I'm not into acting like a baby lol

well not meaning to speak out of turn or anything.. hee hee :rolleyes::D
but i just love this one!
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1055542&d=1296105483

I like the white lace boy shorts as well/ Thank you

the sheer see-thru lace.. the sexy ankle straps.. and all that silky smooth sweetness in between!.. all looks absolutely darling.. :heart:

Ankle starps feel so sexy.. That little strap to hold heels in place when.. well....

Oh eazy to chose, your sheer red panties, very nice
& that white lace with the black heels!

The red with the little ruffle feel so nice, flimsy, transparent...

HOT fun!

Hi Amylin,

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1058602&d=1297371964

Very very nice pose , very feminine and very sexy !!

Oh, thank you !!

You folks are great in your comments !!

Do You Like To Dress ?

Well yes I do !
Today under my work uniform I'm wearing a black bra with my medium breast forms , a camisole and a pair of black bikini panties.
I really like feeling girlie even at work !
T

Well yes I do !
Today under my work uniform I'm wearing a black bra with my medium breast forms , a camisole and a pair of black bikini panties.
I really like feeling girlie even at work !
T

If i may ask, What kind of uniform do you wear that is lose enough to allow you to wear a bra under it with out being seen?

PS. I think thats hot :D

Hi,
I'm a mechanic and just wear my blue uniform over all of my girl things.
I have learned from experience that most people don't even notice that my breasts are much bigger than a normal male would be and if they don't notice that they are not going to notice if I'm wearing one of my bras.
I had to do some paper work today at work and I am wearing my uniform but under it I'm wearing a black racer back under-wire bra my size 7 forms and a black camisole and on the bottom a black thong and a pair of black tights. I feel great and very feminine !
I have had several people in and out of the shop and not had one questioning look.
I have had people notice when I have been in public but have never had any negative reactions or comments.
If you want to wear a bra under your male clothes just do it and enjoy how good it will make you feel !
T

I love wearing lacy panties under my work jeans, on cold days I wear hose. I've never had the balls (Hee Hee) to wear anything under my shirt though. A lacy cami or tank would be just the thing, as I can't fill out a bra properly.
I wish my mechanic was as sexy as bicuriouscd's profile pic. I'd pray for a blown rod.

Books Overdue!!!!!

I love wearing lacy panties under my work jeans, on cold days I wear hose. I've never had the balls (Hee Hee) to wear anything under my shirt though. A lacy cami or tank would be just the thing, as I can't fill out a bra properly.
I wish my mechanic was as sexy as bicuriouscd's profile pic. I'd pray for a blown rod.

Marion,

I just viewed your profile photo and have decided to do two years servitude at your "library" in lieu of paying back overdue charges for my library account.

I'll do anything you demand of me, dear... anything!!!! (Please, let me hold your ladder while you're up on it, wearing that skirt in your photo.)

Rags, :rose::kiss::devil:

Hi,
I'm a mechanic and just wear my blue uniform over all of my girl things.
I have learned from experience that most people don't even notice that my breasts are much bigger than a normal male would be and if they don't notice that they are not going to notice if I'm wearing one of my bras.
I had to do some paper work today at work and I am wearing my uniform but under it I'm wearing a black racer back under-wire bra my size 7 forms and a black camisole and on the bottom a black thong and a pair of black tights. I feel great and very feminine !
I have had several people in and out of the shop and not had one questioning look.
I have had people notice when I have been in public but have never had any negative reactions or comments.
If you want to wear a bra under your male clothes just do it and enjoy how good it will make you feel !
T

under dressing is a awesome feeling:D

I do it every day, but I don't wear a uniform. I just wear a lot of baggy and lose fitting male clothes on top;)

Blown rod.

That's at the end!

;)

Hi Marion ,

Thank you for the compliment on my profile pic.

If I were to work on your vehicle I'm sure we could work out some kind of a mutual orgasm .... oh I meant payment plan !!

You really should wearing a bra when you under-dress , it is a very feminine feeling.
You could wear a micro fiber bra or a bralette if you don't want to fill one out with breast forms , but let me warn you , if you are anything like me once you wear a bra and forms you won't ever want to stop wearing them , the feeling is really sexy !
PM me if you want to ask any other questions about it.
T

under dressing is a awesome feeling:D

I do it every day, but I don't wear a uniform. I just wear a lot of baggy and lose fitting male clothes on top;)

Hi Michael,
It feels great doesn't it !!
Do you fully under-dress with bra , forms , panties and more ?
You should try it with not so baggy clothes sometime , it amazes me how most people don't even seem to notice !
T

Back