New story not posted

AmateurBard

Virgin
Am a new writer and submitted my first story in mid-December. It was never posted and I never heard from anyone as to the reason. I understood that the author would be notified if his/her submission is rejected so that corrections could be made. Has any one else encountered this problem. Thanks

Try re-submitting it with a note to the Editor that this is a second go.

Does it show up on your User Panel as "pending"? If not, it never got submitted in the first place.

Am a new writer and submitted my first story in mid-December. It was never posted and I never heard from anyone as to the reason. I understood that the author would be notified if his/her submission is rejected so that corrections could be made. Has any one else encountered this problem. Thanks

You won't hear from anyone if its rejected. You need to check your user panel and see what the status is. If it's "Rejected" you'll be given a standard template reason. From their, you need to figure out what you need to change and resubmit. Anyhow, take a look and come back here and let us know why and someone will explain a bit more based on whatever message you've got. It's unlikely to still be "pending"

Best of luck with this. This site moderators are not the most forthcoming with info - I think it's got just too big and complicated, but I like to write and there are not many if any other sites for us creative dirty authors apart from one which we can't mention.

Thanks to all helpful responses. Learned another new thing about Literotica. I'll get right on it.

Back