The Lament of the Lost Blurty

Status
Not open for further replies.
64F and not a cloud in the sky this morning.

In preparation for the upcoming cold, I ordered some new slippers

P17493857.jpg

Are you moving to Barrow? They look a little warm.

it's a blurt thread, son. there is simply no need to acknowledge the thread starters existence because they don't fucking matter.

I am full of sad that won't empty. so I cleared up the two outbuildings. because if i'm going to be unhappy anyway, I may as well get the shit that makes me unhappy out of the way.

i'll fight. i'll happily kill today. more than most days. it will cheer me up.

A group of Chinese tourists were left screaming in terror yesterday on the side of a 3,540 ft high cliff after a glass pane on a new transparent walkway suddenly shattered. This U-shaped platform is attached to a cliff face on Yuntai Mountain, Henan Province, and opened to the public on September 20. Authorities have confirmed the incident and closed the tourist attraction for repair works.

It was Made in China.

A group of Chinese tourists were left screaming in terror yesterday on the side of a 3,540 ft high cliff after a glass pane on a new transparent walkway suddenly shattered. This U-shaped platform is attached to a cliff face on Yuntai Mountain, Henan Province, and opened to the public on September 20. Authorities have confirmed the incident and closed the tourist attraction for repair works.

It was Made in China.

China is truly the Land of Opportunity... to DIE.

this thread is a different green. it is muted. lower brightness and increase grey. my other subscribed threads are bright green. it's been like this for multiple new windows.

It was Made in China.

You get what you pay for. The new Bay Bridge in San Francisco, for example.

never mind. they were polls. the new skin threw me off. see. this is why i have to wait on big decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back