Hi! Never posted a story before…..

WhoreForOrgasms

Orgasm Whore
But I was wondering if anyone would be interested in reading real life stories instead of fiction?
I see a lot of fictional stories. Not too many real life circumstances.
Please give me your thoughts on this. It would be appreciated. Thanks!

Tonnes of so-called real stories on here. Every author claims their genuine but they're as honest as Trumps tax returns.

But I was wondering if anyone would be interested in reading real life stories instead of fiction?
Real life can be pretty boring. I'm doing dishes. Pretty fucking hot eh? :)

We've had plenty of posters asking this same question. The answer is always the same. Just write it. The readers don't care if it's real or not they just want to be entertained. If it makes you feel good to say it's a true story, then feel free.

Actually I just read two stories from the same gal that she said were real. I'm fairly certain they were real as they were a bit tame. But still, I have to admit, envisioning this gal being used as described was really hot for me. So I'd have to say, yea. If you want, bounce your ideas off me, and I'll let you know if anything erotic.

Real is definitely interesting! I have a few real ones mixed in with my fiction and I love the feedback I get on them.

Stuff that is really extreme ("50 guy gangbang!"), yeah I'm sure it has happened but I prefer things that I can imagine happening with me!

Obviously "IRL" stuff has the advantage. Women losing inhibitions (and clothing) with alcohol, older guys hitting on younger girls, no invariably-simultaneous orgasms (it kills me when his ejaculation in her triggers one in her--I have sworn testimony from women that [a] it doesn't happen and they think guys want to hear it!), etc.

Keeping it plausible is wonderful for me. I have some out-of-park ideas, of course, but I don't fixate on them.

Back