Mentor (closed)

Of course..

"Of course."

Jill said as she stepped out of the shower. Jill got a towel for the Professor, and one for herself..

Jill turned to the Professor and made a show of drying her self off. Holding the towel with both hands behind her back as she swayed her hips, and her small breasts jiggled just a bit. Then she turned and bent over and patted her bottom dry.

Watching the Professors reaction as she did.

"So Professor, what were your plans for the rest of the day, and what are they now?"
 
Offer



“So Professor,” Jilly smiled almost shyly. “What were your plans for the rest of the day, and what are they now?”

Having come to a momentous decision herself, Josephine now had to see if Jill would accept it.

“That depends,” she replied. “And Jill, I don’t need you to answer this now if you have any reservations, but I feel the connection between us, too. So, I’m ready to ask.”

She wrapped the towel around herself just above the breasts and tucked the corner to hold it in place. Reaching out, she caressed Jill’s cheek, then withdrew her hand, her expression changing from tender to serious. “You seemed to like it before when I said you’d make the ‘perfect slave.’ Jill, do you truly want to be my slave?”






 
Back
Top