What Fetish turns you on the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I want to be taken roughly by a big, strong guy, there's something so delightfully delicious about the thought of being taken roughly by a big, strong woman rockin' a sexy strapon, too. :D
 
As much as I want to be taken roughly by a big, strong guy, there's something so delightfully delicious about the thought of being taken roughly by a big, strong woman rockin' a sexy strapon, too. :D

I can vouch for both :)
 
Being told by a woman to show her my cock, and giving her full control over how, when where it is seen and by whom.
 
At the moment I fantasise about a few things. Last of which was being tied up so I couldn't move at all while being fucked hard in the ass by a shemale, and I cum without my cock being touched
 
I'm still a virgin and the thought of an older women slowly teaching me everything she knows is a a big turn on for me. Hopefully it happens one day!
 
I love discreetly having sex in public places and the rush of trying not to get caught but knowing it’s still a possibility! Being tied up can be fun too, but um maybe with someone I trust and not in public. I definitely have a history of being drawn to twins. Things I haven’t tried but am intrigued by include dogging (or just exhibitionism in general), lactation, professors and Santa. Yup. Paging Dr. Freud...?
 
Twins... never though if it really until the Freudian one alerted me to it..
Definitely on the list now :)
 
Sharing and 3sum fun

I love sharing my gf and 3sum fun any combination. It’s so sexually intense yet sensual.
 
I'm not sure if this is a fetish or not, but I love men with dark brown curly hair. It's so damn hott to me!! ;)

a809b98c82d0a1840b0466848baa63ab.jpg


That shaggy hair look is just so damn hot to me. Usually the type of men I've met in the past were so laid back and chill. They'd talk about music endlessly and about life. Not all of them are like that but I met one guy like that and he'd keep on saying, "Right on." LOL! He had this cool laid back vibe and sort of would relax you. I think it's his way of getting the girls, lol!! So this is why it always appealed to me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top